Howard Storm's NDE of the future world

Nicholas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Just watched an interesting video of Howard Storm describing his near death experience. In one 5 min. clip, he talks about the vision he had of the future of the world.

Here is a brief summary:
No technology was visible. If it was present, it was hidden. Humans had a close relationship with god and could control the weather for the benefit of everyone, including the Earth. Communication was done by telepathy. Food was raised by thought. People lived in small, specialized communities such as one concentrated on art, another on music, physical relaxation, sports, etc. The communities lived in complete harmony. Emphasis was on individual growth, especially the children. Death was a celebration as it was seen as moving on to the next level. People ate and dressed very simply. No one owned things, tools and such were shared. No disease and little suffering. The spirit of Christ was completely in everyone's heart.

This sure seems to describe an STO type world to me. Hope this is a possible future for us :D

Hmm interesting! How far into the future is this? I am sorry, but it sort of looks like wishful thinking on the part of the writer. :)

Sounds positive and as very believable scenario. I can imagine that the world can be like that, just without psychopaths.

It sounds really utopian. Should occur so much and have so many changes ... I suppose that this clarification is 3D, but... The Wave arrives

I was listening to a new project by Scott Mandelker where he, essentially, comments on Howard Storms writings and experience, interpreted and compared with the Ra material (and others), another project of his. I can't say his thinking is totally co-linear (and i'm not qualified to say either way) so it's good to bear that in mind. if you're after something to listen to, i find him interesting. And uplifting actually.

Having listened to Episodes 6 - Future of the world (_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU_zGXWbilA), 7 - (Future of the U.S), as always, i popped onto the forum to see any discussion and I was really pleased to read the brief from Nicolas; the image of the future could be very beautiful.

So Mandelker commented on the following passages from Howard Storm's NDE, his writing (here: _http://www.near-death.com/storm.html) about God's blessing to the US reminded me of the 'Mandate of Heaven'; a concept i hadn't come across really, and so i thought it may be of interest. Below are snippets from the page:

The people that they gave the privilege of leading the world into a better age, blew it. That was us, in the United States.

When I spoke with them about the future, and this might sound like a cop-out on my part, they made clear to me that we have free will.

If we change the way we are, then we can change the future which they showed me. They showed me a view of the future, at the time of my experience, based upon how we in the United States were behaving at that time. It was a future in which a massive worldwide depression would occur. If we were to change our behavior, however, then the future would be different
[...]

He asked the light beings the question, "Will the United States be the leader of the world in this change?"

The light beings replied, "The United States has been given the opportunity to be the teacher for the world, but much is expected of those to whom much has been given. The United States has been given more of everything than any country in the history of the world and it has failed to be generous with the gifts.

"If the United States continues to exploit the rest of the world by greedily consuming the world's resources, the United States will have God's blessing withdrawn.

Back
Top Bottom