Hurricanes and weather as 4D battles

Mike

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I saw on Facebook about another tropical storm forming off of Florida’s east coast.

Tropical Storm Irma Could Form off Southeast Coast; Tropical Storm Warning Issued for North Carolina Coast
https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/potential-tropical-depression-ten-tropical-storm-irma-southeast-coast-florida

This got me to thinking about Hurricane Harvey recently devastating Texas and what it might mean in terms of what is happening in the US currently, what was happening the last time major hurricanes struck the US in 2005 and what this might mean in terms of weather in 3D being an expression of battles in 4D.

First, what I found that on what the C’s said about weather

https://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/15/laura-answers-questions-from-readers-haarp-roswell-rods-4th-density-bleedthrough-and-7th-density/
Session date 30 July 1994:
Q: (L) Will there be a war in the sky with the aliens?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will it be visible on earth?
A: Oh, yes.
Q: (L) When will this be?
A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily.
Q: (L) Why are we not aware that it has already started?
A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.
Q: (L) 18 years from now is 2012. Is there some special significance to that time?
A: By then.

Session 7 October 1995:
A: We have message for you… Review: what did we say about weather. Why do you suppose “Opal” occurred at time, place reference point?
Q: (L) To put a stop to the UFO conference in Gulf Breeze? Does this mean we ought to stay home? (We were planning to attend a UFO conference there.)
A: Up to you, but, suggest deferment, we could tell you of titanic battle!!!!
Q: (L) So, hurricanes are a reflection of battles at higher levels? Did the good guys win?
A: Yes, but not concluded, and we fear for those drawn to locator because of sinister plans by 4th density STS.

There has been a long drought of major hurricanes hitting the US. The last was Wilma in the fall of 2005. If you look at the hurricane map for 2005 in the first link below you will see four major hurricanes struck that year with the most memorable being Katrina devastating New Orleans. Katrina seemed to expose just how corrupt and incompetent the Bush administration was. There was also a lot of controversy. It is hard for me to remember back to the time of Katrina in 2005 other than that I was driving across the US in the northern states and that Cindy Sheehan and others had gathered outside of Bush’s ranch in Texas. I remember this because I thought about detouring my trip to go toTexas to take part in the protest after hearing about it on the radio.

No Major Hurricane Has Made Landfall In the U.S. In More Than 9 Years -- and That's a New Record – 1 May 2015
https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/major-hurricane-us-landfall-drought-study

It’s Been 4,253 Days Since The Last Major Hurricane Landed In The US – June 16, 2017
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/its-been-4253-days-since-the-last-major-hurricane-landed-in-the-us/

Next Harvey like Katrina seemed to intensify very quickly and strike suddenly.

A Timeline of Hurricane Harvey's Development
http://time.com/4917127/hurricane-harvey-timeline/
— Wednesday, 10 a.m., Harvey regenerates into a tropical depression about 535 miles (860 kilometers) southeast of Port O'Connor, Texas, with maximum sustained winds of 35 mph (56 kph).

— Thursday, 1 p.m., After quickly strengthening over the course of a day, Harvey becomes a hurricane, with maximum sustained winds of 85 mph (140 kph). It is about 325 miles (525 kilometers) southeast of Port O'Connor, and Texas coastal communities in its path are urged to complete their preparations. By midnight, it is upgraded to a Category 2 hurricane and is 220 miles from Port O'Connor, with sustained maximum winds of 100 mph (160 kph).

— Friday, 2 p.m., Harvey is upgraded to a Category 3 hurricane, with sustained maximum winds of 120 mph (195 kph). It is centered about 75 miles (120 kilometers) southeast of Corpus Christi. By 6 p.m., Harvey is a Category 4 storm just 45 miles from the city, with maximum sustained winds of 130 mph (215 kph).

— Friday, 10 p.m., Harvey makes landfall as a Category 4 hurricane when the eye of the storm comes ashore between Port Aransas and Port O'Connor, two communities on a spit off the coast of mainland Texas near Corpus Christi.

Hurricane Katrina: Facts, Damage & Aftermath
https://www.livescience.com/22522-hurricane-katrina-facts.html
By the time it made its way to southern Florida on Aug. 25, Katrina was a moderate Category 1 hurricane. While it caused some flooding and casualties — two people were killed — during its first landfall, it appeared to be just another hurricane in an active hurricane season.

Katrina weakened after passing over Florida and was reclassified as a tropical storm.
But, once over water again, Katrina stalled beneath a very large upper-level anticyclone that dominated the entire Gulf of Mexico, and rapidly gained strength. Katrina re-intensified into a hurricane on Aug. 26, and became a Category Five storm on Aug. 28, with winds blowing at about 175 mph (280 kph). The storm turned north toward the Louisiana coast. The storm weakened to a Category 3 storm before making landfall along the Louisiana-Mississippi border on the morning of Aug. 29 with sustained winds of 120 mph (193 kph).

Katrina weakened to a Category 1 hurricane after moving inland over southern and central Mississippi. It was downgraded to a tropical storm about six hours later just northwest of Meridian, Mississippi, and became an extratropical low on Aug. 31. It was finally absorbed by a frontal zone later that day over the eastern Great Lakes, according to the NOAA.

It is hard for me to remember back to what was specifically happening in the US in 2005. Was their some kind of defining battle going on at that time that solidified the Deep State plans in the US and/or was there significant strife such as anti-war movement, etc that could be a reflection of 'as above, so below'?

Was the lack of major hurricanes hitting the US since 2005 an indication of sorts that the 4D STS plan was going as according to plan?

Could it be that there is a battle in 4D going on now, which is reflected in this recent hurricane in Texas and the strife going on in the US and what looks like Trump either surrendering or being overwhelmed by the Deep State?

If so, the rest of the hurricane season in the US might be a bad one. Any thoughts on the topic?

Re: Hurricane Harvey, Katrina and weather as 4D battle

That's very interesting,

I was thinking about this storm myself, specially after they said at some point that it would stall over Texas. I was thinking about it more in terms of the electric universe and the recent eclipse and how that can affect weather patterns around the globe.

But if I had to speculate on hyperdimensional terms, I would find it quite symbolic that after the eclipse literally cut the country in half (north and south). We get this huge storm in the south.. the traditionally considered conservative/trump supporters/confederate states. Specially in Texas, such a big and rich state and such a symbol of southern values. And specially after Charlottesville and how that's meant to divide the country through those very particular "civil war" lines.

It's also interesting to speculate in terms of the 4D STS overlords, what it could mean that the trump administration pretty much has been dismantled and has now, apparently, fallen under the control of the deep state.

My two humble cents

Bear said:
It is hard for me to remember back to what was specifically happening in the US in 2005. Was their some kind of defining battle going on at that time that solidified the Deep State plans in the US and/or was there significant strife such as anti-war movement, etc that could be a reflection of 'as above, so below'?

Was the lack of major hurricanes hitting the US since 2005 an indication of sorts that the 4D STS plan was going as according to plan?

Could it be that there is a battle in 4D going on now, which is reflected in this recent hurricane in Texas and the strife going on in the US and what looks like Trump either surrendering or being overwhelmed by the Deep State?

If so, the rest of the hurricane season in the US might be a bad one. Any thoughts on the topic?

A battle going on in 4D and spilling over into our dimension is an interesting thought ... so for curiosity sake, I thought I would check the weather events for both 2005 (Katrina) and now, leading up to Harvey in Texas. I'm not sure -if it represents anything of significance but looking at 2017 and Harvey, China began with flooding - much like we're seeing in Texas. China started in May, then another heavy rain storm in July and they are still experiencing landslides from the heavy rain and flooding saturation. Harvey does remind me a lot of Katrina and how the storm stalled over the area and kept dumping more rainfall.

Texas and China both seem to be "hot spots" for major flooding - causing wide spread extensive damage? I just pray, Texas doesn't get another storm on top of this one?

Texas · Geolocation 31.46273° N, -99.33304° E

China · Geolocation 36.55309° N, 103.9754° E

And just checking Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel and Ukraine (Military hot spots)

Syria · Geolocation 35.03313° N, 38.47347°E

Afghanistan · Geolocation 33.83325° N, 66.02528° E

Iraq · Geolocation 33.04459° N, 43.77496° E

Israel · Geolocation 31.81419° N, 34.75338° E

Ukraine · Geolocation 48.92656° N, 31.47578° E

Historical Events in 2005
http://www.onthisday.com/events/date/2005

* Mar 20 A magnitude 6.6 earthquake hits Fukuoka, Japan, its first major quake in over 100 years. One person is killed, hundreds are injured and evacuated.

* Mar 28 The 2005 Sumatran earthquake rocks Indonesia, and at magnitude 8.7 is the second strongest earthquake since 1960.

* Jul 10 Hurricane Dennis slams into the Florida Panhandle causing billions of dollars in damage.

* Jul 28 A tornado touches down in a residential area in south Birmingham, England, causing £4,000,000 worth of damages and injuring 39 people.

* Aug 12 An F2 tornado strikes the coal mining town of Wright, Wyoming, destroying nearly 100 homes and killing two people.

* Aug 12 An F1 tornado strikes Glen Cove, New York, a rare event on Long Island

* Aug 19 A series of strong storms lashes Southern Ontario spawning several tornadoes as well as creating extreme flash flooding within the city of Toronto and its surrounding communities. In Toronto, it is also dubbed as the Toronto Supercell.

* Aug 23 Hurricane Katrina forms over the Bahamas, later becoming a category 5 hurricane

* Aug 29 Hurricane Katrina makes its 2nd landfall as a category 3 hurricane devastating much of the U.S. Gulf Coast from Louisiana to Florida Panhandle. Kills more than 1,836, causes over $115 billion in damage.

* Sep 24 Hurricane Rita makes landfall in the United States, devastating Beaumont, Texas and portions of southwestern Louisiana.

* Oct 19 Hurricane Wilma becomes the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record with a minimum pressure of 882 mb

* Oct 22 Tropical Storm Alpha forms in the Atlantic Basin, making the 2005 Atlantic Hurricane Season the most active Atlantic hurricane season on record with 22 named storms.

* Nov 6 The Evansville Tornado of November 2005 kills 25 in Northwestern Kentucky and Southwestern Indiana.

* Dec 30 Tropical Storm Zeta forms in the open Atlantic Ocean, tying the record for the latest tropical cyclone ever to form in the North Atlantic basin.

Historical Events in 2017
http://www.onthisday.com/events/date/2017

* Jan 23 Thunderstorms and tornadoes in Georgia and Mississippi leave at least 18 dead in the US

* Feb 12 Emergency spillway at Oroville Dam, California threatens to collapse, 180,00 residents ordered to evacuate

* Mar 28 Cyclone Debbie strikes north east Queensland coast as a category 4 storm

* Mar 31 Mudslides caused by heavy rains sweep through Mocoa, Colombia killing more than 200

* Apr 29 3 tornadoes hit south east of Dallas, Texas, killing 5

* 8 May, 2017 China – Thousands Evacuate Floods in Guangzhou

* 16 May, 2017 China – Floods Affect 6 Provinces Leaving 4 Dead and 1,600 Displaced

* May 22 South Africa's Western Cape province declares a drought disaster - worst for 113 years

* May 27 In Bangalore, India, white puffy toxic foam begins spilling out of Varthur Lake onto city streets

* May 28 Floods and landslides in Sri Lanka kill at least 151

* May 29 Violent storm and high winds in Moscow, Russia leaves 13 dead

* Jun 6 Floods in Salto, Paysandú and Artigas in Uruguay displace over 3,000 people

* Jun 18 Rare magnitude-four earthquake causes a tsunami to hit Nuugaatsiaq in northwestern Greenland

* 4 July, 2017 China – More Floods in South Leave 56 Dead, 22 Missing

* 10 July, 2017 China – Severe Weather and Floods Hit Jingjinji

* Aug 14 Mudslide and flooding in Freetown, Sierra Leone kills over 500 with 600 missing

* Aug 23 World's driest place, the Atacama desert in Chile blooms after unexpected rainfall

* Aug 25 Category 4 Hurricane Harvey makes landfall in Texas northeast of Corpus Christi with 130 m.p.h. winds

* Aug 26 Hurricane Harvey downgraded to a tropical storm, National Hurricane Center warns of “multiday rainfall disaster”

It's been 12 years since a hurricane made landfalls in the US. However, is that significant compared to Hurricanes that do serious damage anyway? There have been several hurricanes that have caused serious damage and deaths in the USA in the 12 years since Katrina. Just because they didn't make landfall didn't stop their destructive power.

The Cs said that 'weather' not hurricanes, disguises '4D battles'. If that is the case, then '4D battles' are going on all the time, and seriously increasing in number. Look at angelburst's 'Historical Events in 2017' for just a small sample of just this year so far, and realize that has been going on for the last 12 years.

Matthew (2016) was a category 5 storm. Maybe it didn't make landfall in US (technically), but sure was destructive and scary. Bad floods, even in places that didn't flood with Floyd. People are still in line to do repairs and rebuilding around here. Sandy was horrific in 2012. Imagine the horror of a hurricane aftermath combined with cold weather. (shudder)
Some of the really bad storms have been part of hurricane clusters. Floyd (1999) was part of a cluster including Denis and Irene. Horrific flooding around here (Eastern NC) that lasted a long, long time.

A bit off topic:
I have been away to a much drier area for several days. On my way home I listened to the H&W podcast on fungus. Paying much attention now to possibility of house mold after these 2 floods, how I feel coming back to this house, etc.

The flooding event in southern Texas has been described as a 'once-in-a-millennium' event, suggesting that it's rare and a one-off.

Completely forgotten is the fact that a 'once-in-a-millennium' flooding event took place in adjacent southern Louisiana at the same time last year, and that another 'once-in-a-millennium' flooding event took place in South Carolina the year before that...

Also, the all-time rainfall records Harvey is in the process of obliterating... were set in May 2015.

IIRC, George H.W. Bush lives in Houston, TX. The airport there is actually named after him. (His idiot son Dubya lives in Dallas, I think.)

Niall said:
The flooding event in southern Texas has been described as a 'once-in-a-millennium' event, suggesting that it's rare and a one-off.

Completely forgotten is the fact that a 'once-in-a-millennium' flooding event took place in adjacent southern Louisiana at the same time last year, and that another 'once-in-a-millennium' flooding event took place in South Carolina the year before that...

Also, the all-time rainfall records Harvey is in the process of obliterating... were set in May 2015.

Houston had "record" rainfall and flooding in 2015

https://www.wired.com/2015/05/texas-floods-big-ended-states-drought/

East of highway I-35 to the Gulf Coast—crowned by Houston—is low and flat, with dense soils and a shallow clay layer that makes it easy to flood. This is where rain falls hardest, rivers run thickest, and most of the state's reservoirs are located. "There's a joke that if it's overcast in Houston you'll get flooding," says Kaiser. Which is why things got so bad so quickly when 10 inches fell on the city Monday night

So the situation in Houston, which is getting all the news, has to be put in the context of Houston being a flood prone area, and in the context of people not remembering things very well.

Niall said:

I didn't even think of " hurricane clusters" in the same year like Yupo observed which compounds the destruction and misery the population endures.

With the repeated 'once-in-a-millennium' flooding, it looks like we're losing our coastlines from the continuous erosion? San Francisco and Florida also come to mind.

As far as weather in general goes, there's something I have noticed that is driving me nuts ... ever since June, I've been experiencing the distinct feeling - I have lost a full month or more. Like the Season's have taken "a leap forward" but the calendar is stuck - a month behind. In June, we had weather typical to July, with hot humid saturated air that is generally seen in mid-August. Now, we're in late August and the days are getting shorter with sunlight, it's dark just before 7 PM and the nights cooler (in the 50's F) like the end of September, beginning of October. It wouldn't surprise me, if we get our first heavy frost in mid-September and a dusting of snow by the end of the month ... and the leaves on the trees haven't changed into Fall colors yet.
It's like my body's rhythm is experiencing one thing and mentally, I'm lagging behind with a time difference?

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I was forgetting about and overlooking the wider picture and data relating to extreme weather intensifying in general and that Hurricane Harvey just seems to be an indication of a continuation of the upswing.

angelburst29 said:
Niall said:

I didn't even think of " hurricane clusters" in the same year like Yupo observed which compounds the destruction and misery the population endures.

With the repeated 'once-in-a-millennium' flooding, it looks like we're losing our coastlines from the continuous erosion? San Francisco and Florida also come to mind.

As far as weather in general goes, there's something I have noticed that is driving me nuts ... ever since June, I've been experiencing the distinct feeling - I have lost a full month or more. Like the Season's have taken "a leap forward" but the calendar is stuck - a month behind. In June, we had weather typical to July, with hot humid saturated air that is generally seen in mid-August. Now, we're in late August and the days are getting shorter with sunlight, it's dark just before 7 PM and the nights cooler (in the 50's F) like the end of September, beginning of October. It wouldn't surprise me, if we get our first heavy frost in mid-September and a dusting of snow by the end of the month ... and the leaves on the trees haven't changed into Fall colors yet.
It's like my body's rhythm is experiencing one thing and mentally, I'm lagging behind with a time difference?

Aside from being Biblical, I wounder if there might be some hints from this recent report.

Houston Under Water: Special Report
Published on Aug 29, 2017

https://youtu.be/dPXmekq3bTM
Tens of thousands of people have had to flee their homes in Houston, Texas, as a result of flooding caused by Tropical Storm Harvey. Sky News Correspondent Ashish Joshi reports.

2017-08-25T225234Z_1801597185_RC16E51CE0B0_RTRMADP_3_STORM-HARVEY.jpg

I did notice an Odd Inverted Congruity between the track of the Eclipse and the Line of storms a week later,
36706057502_929aee3e62_b.jpg

Just to note, there was a 3.1 earthquake on the 25th as Harvey began to make its debut towards land.

USGS confirms 3.1 earthquake in Irving
_http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/usgs-confirms-31-earthquake-in-north-texas/467211160
DIEvqeJWAAAXMkY.jpg:large

The USGS has confirmed to WFAA that a 3.1-magnitude earthquake hit Irving Friday morning.

The USGS says this earthquake, which hit near the intersection of West Irving Boulevard and N. O'Connor Road, is similar to the quakes experienced in 2015 in the same region.

Several viewers told us they felt the quake in Irving and Dallas just before 7 a.m.
G-Map steet view
http://www.wfaa.com/img/resize/content.wfaa.com/photo/2017/08/25/Screen%20Shot%202017-08-25%20at%207.08.06%20AM_1503662868478_10356908_ver1.0.png?preset=video-still

M 3.1 - NORTHERN TEXAS - 2017-08-25 11:41:35 UTC
https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=613900

Magnitude mb 3.1
Region NORTHERN TEXAS
Date time 2017-08-25 11:41:35.6 UTC
Location 32.86 N ; 96.92 W
Depth 5 km
Distances 14 km NW of Dallas, United States / pop: 1,198,000 / local time: 06:41:35.6 2017-08-25
6 km NE of Irving, United States / pop: 217,000 / local time: 06:41:35.6 2017-08-25

A Timeline of Hurricane Harvey's Development
Associated Press Aug 26, 2017
_http://time.com/4917127/hurricane-harvey-timeline/
— Thursday, 1 p.m., After quickly strengthening over the course of a day, Harvey becomes a hurricane, with maximum sustained winds of 85 mph (140 kph). It is about 325 miles (525 kilometers) southeast of Port O'Connor, and Texas coastal communities in its path are urged to complete their preparations. By midnight, it is upgraded to a Category 2 hurricane and is 220 miles from Port O'Connor, with sustained maximum winds of 100 mph (160 kph).

c.a. said:
Aside from being Biblical, I wounder if there might be some hints from this recent report.

Tens of thousands of people have had to flee their homes in Houston, Texas, as a result of flooding caused by Tropical Storm Harvey. Sky News Correspondent Ashish Joshi reports.

Geezus! It says another 60 centimeters of rain is expected before it stops. That is one hellatious amount of rain.

Laura said:
c.a. said:

Geezus! It says another 60 centimeters of rain is expected before it stops. That is one hellatious amount of rain.
Indeed! "Sheets of rain" keeps running through my mind. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom