Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

I think it would be interesting to see if the O2 saturation increases after the treatment.
I did another session today with the oxygen mask on. They forgot to connect it in an earlier session because clients don't like it (?). I measured SpO2 levels (sportswatch optical sensor), and with the mask on it was 100% constantly for the duration of the whole treatment (1h@1.3 ATM), and fell to my normal levels ~20 minutes afterward.

While searching on HBOT i found a page which gives an history on it, at this link, here's the passage :

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy History

This medical treatment that can be traced back to the 1600’s.
In 1662, the first Hyperbaric Chamber was built and operated by a British clergyman named Henshaw. He erected a structure titled, the Domicilium, that was used to treat a variety of conditions.
In 1878, Paul Bert, a French physiologist, discovered the link between decompression sickness and nitrogen bubbles in the body. Bert later identified that the pain could be ameliorated with recompression.
The concept of treating patients under pressurized conditions was continued by the French surgeon Fontaine, who later built a pressurized mobile operating room in 1879. Fontaine found that inhaled nitrous oxide had a greater potency under pressure, in addition to his patients having improved oxygenation.
In the early 1900’s Dr. Orville Cunningham, a professor of anesthesia, observed that people with particular heart diseases improved better when they lived closer to sea level than those living at higher altitudes.
He treated a colleague who was suffering from influenza and was near death due to lung restriction. His resounding success led him to develop what was known as the “Steel Ball Hospital” located along the shore of Lake Erie. The six story structure was erected in 1928 and was 64 feet in diameter. The hospital could reach 3 atmospheres absolute ( 44.1 PSI ). Unfortunately, due to the depressed financial status of the economy, it was deconstructed during in 1942 for scrap.
Hyperbaric Chambers were later developed by the military in the 1940’s to treat deep-sea divers who suffered from decompression sickness.
In the 1950’s, physicians first employed Hyperbaric Medicine during heart and lung surgery, which led to its use for carbon monoxide poisoning in the 1960’s. Since then, over 10,000 clinical trials and case studies have been completed for numerous other health-related applications with the vast majority of results reporting resounding success.

What grabbed my attention is the "Steel Ball Hospital", so I searched a little bit about ... but first, a picture :

1652822333860.png
900 tons, 3 ATA :scared: :wow:

Here's one of the many articles you can find about :
I like how it is explained that the AMA - American Medical Association - attacked him (Dr Cunningham), and again, they attacked him by stating that he was doing money on poor people ... already at this time, 100y before, they were controlled by psychopaths who project themselves, incredible !

One other article, shorter, where you learn that people could go there and eat, sleep, read or even play games ...

With all the health problems we have now (but also with many more people on earth), I would say that this was probably a good idea, but maybe a "too good idea". At least this would tend to demonstrate that living a couple of hours under 3 ATA is not really much dangerous.
BTW I wonder if they also included extra oxygen, or if this was just an increase of atmospheric pressure ?

Last edited:
Yesterday evening, 6 hours or so after the first session I felt very tired. Unexpectedly, I noticed as well an increase in libido, which was gone for months.
I just did my second session. Right now, I'm feeling tired. Maybe the slight increase in energy and relaxation reported after the first session was due to the excitement of finally using the HBOT, but, like yesterday, I think my brain is working a little bit better
You are showing clear after-signs of extreme athletic exercise: similar symptoms after 2-3 hours in my case [performed in the thickly overgrown country-side]. (Maybe you should have a darkened urine [after-exercise effect in my case], showing [I think] toxins cleared out of your body.)

If you feel very tired, you might find that an unashamedly long sleep - longer than you usually have done pre-HBOT - will repair your body & tiredness. After that there should be increased motor activity / muscle energy and most importantly a 'refreshed brain top-form' for two days: there is a mental top form developing in my case always on the 3rd and 4th days after heavy athletic exercise. After that I'm gradually 'coming down'.

So HBOT differs from an athletics-cycle: it should give you increasingly improving 'brain/mental top form', until your max-energy level evens out. What HBOT can give - I think - is that you reach your personal 'max body-mind energy level' - if you demonstrate / draw your somatic data on a graph [how you feel/perform in work], after that you should not notice any 'feeling great' differences, just be on a consistent high energy performance level, both mentally and physically.
I can't wait to lay my hands on such a HBOT device. For hermits like me it will require a life-change: I guess I'll have to have somebody watching me like the on-duty doctors described here during paid sessions. For safety, and to prevent those ever-arising Matrix-induced accidents etc..

Libido increase effect of exercise I use as a litmus test, so that I know I have top energy and can transform it using The Work: hacking Gurdjieff's Rolls of Personalities system-effect on the body and transforming sexual energy ==> into mental high-performance energy needed for my creative job.

Last edited:
I don't know much about gauges and regulators, but I do think they need to be calibrated. New ones have probably been calibrated already. Do you have any info on how often the gauges and regulators would need to be calibrated, and would they need to be sent out, or could you do it yourself?

(...) I decided to not take my allergy pill for tomorrow.
I woke up with an irritated throat after 5h of constant sleep and I had to get my pill after all. I guess it isn't right time yet. What I observed over the weekend is that right after the HBOT session my seasonal allergy symtomps were gone, the day after they were mild, and two day after it got little worse. I mean got worse but there was no drama. It's quite unbelievable that I don't need any eye drops anymore after just first session of HBOT. Maybe, just maybe, it was just another coincidence and some of the plants stopped to produce pollen that day but I give a little possibility to such scenario.

I'm after the 8th session today. I feel just great.

As to tiredness some of you wrote above I must say it's quite opposite in my case. I feel energized, relaxed and my mind is calmed after each session. I do HIIT once a week for a very long time now and I do it even twice a week lately so maybe my body is/was somehow better prepared? (Read: I feel my muscles, bones and joints all over the time so just one little hour in the chamber really makes no difference for my aching body :whistle::-))

The C's said that there used to be more oxygen in our atmosphere, so I wondered with all the cycles that the planet has gone through and will go through again if hyperbaric oxygen therapy didn't also have other purposes. Perhaps in addition to "repairing our bodies" and also preparing them to become resilient for the next real pandemic, another goal would be to adapt them to a change of atmosphere containing a higher percentage of oxygen? With all the earth changes/industry shutdown following the real pandemic etc... maybe there is a connection? FWIW

Apparently, the price of delivery of the ST702 hyperbaric chamber has gone up due to the COVID (measures) in Shanghai, according to Macy Pan. I asked for a quote and the chamber including shipping is now 6,700 USD, which is 500 USD more than the Crew paid.:-O

They solved the issue by giving me a 10% discount on the chamber (which I thought was pretty decent of them), if I make a payment before Thursday. So, now it's about the same amount (a bit less than 6200 euros).
Any issues with getting the 702 in United States customs? Still waiting to close a house, then order a unit myself

Thank you very much for this thread!
I searched for a 1.5 ATA hyperbaric chamber manufactured locally, in France. I've found two.
The first one costs 7K, all fees incuded and 2 years warantee. The second one, I'm waiting for his response, he also rents it.
It can be interesting for people living in France, in case imports would not be possible.

I don't know much about gauges and regulators, but I do think they need to be calibrated. New ones have probably been calibrated already. Do you have any info on how often the gauges and regulators would need to be calibrated, and would they need to be sent out, or could you do it yourself?
Both the internal gauge and the external one read the same value (0.5 bar) and when you reach this pressure, the two regulating valves open. So I assume the gauges and the regulating valves are correctly calibrated.

Last edited:
So HBOT differs from an athletics-cycle: it should give you increasingly improving 'brain/mental top form', until your max-energy level evens out.
Today was my 6th session. Now I have a bit more data. I experience a bit more mental clarity along with increased bodily fatigue. Maybe this fatigue is due to the synthesis of stem cells and other repair processes.

I have also noticed, upon waking up, there's gunk buildup around my left eye. Other Château members have reported a similar phenomenon. Maybe it is a sign of detoxification.

Last edited:
Apparently, the price of delivery of the ST702 hyperbaric chamber has gone up due to the COVID (measures) in Shanghai, according to Macy Pan. I asked for a quote and the chamber including shipping is now 6,700 USD, which is 500 USD more than the Crew paid.:-O

They solved the issue by giving me a 10% discount on the chamber (which I thought was pretty decent of them), if I make a payment before Thursday. So, now it's about the same amount (a bit less than 6200 euros).
Any issues with getting the 702 in United States customs? Still waiting to close a house, then order a unit myself

I too paid more than what the Chateau crew paid, 7,130!

For difficulties in customs, Macy Pan suggests:
2. To make customs clearance easier and exporting experience, we use the name in the commercial invoice:
"Inflatable Bag" instead of "Hyperbaric Chamber",
"Oil Free Air Compressor" instead of "Oxygen Concentrator" and "Air Compressor".
"Refrigerated Air Dryer" instead of "Air cooler".

If DHL and customs ask what the parcel is, please say they are: Inflatable Bag, Oil Free Air Compressor MP392524, Oil Free Air Compressor CP101, Refrigerated Air Dryer OD-1A

Yesterday, some reason I want to read the book Bringers of the Dawn, because it was listed in recommended books section.
And page 63, I think they said that to oxygenate the body is another way to form new strands of the DNA!

“The information in the filaments was left inside of you, yet there was no logical way to make sense of it. So, in the present time, how do you find the information? The information is going to reveal itself to you. That is the process. You don't have to go looking for it because this revelation is your heritage and who you are. As the DNA begins to form new strands, these new strands will travel along a nervous system in the body that is being developed at this time, and memories will come flooding into your consciousness. You must work to develop this nervous system, to pull light into your body, to oxygenate your system, to learn how to move through energy accelerations, and to call more ideas and experiences into your body. As this process begins to grow and nurture itself in your body, simply observe it”

Back
Top Bottom