Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

All in the soft chamber so far. Hard chamber is due any day now. It was in customs a few days ago.

How exciting.

I will be visiting family for Christmas for few weeks and in order to not loose momentum with my dives I researched for good oxygen spas over there, found one with professional hard chamber that goes over 2ATA however they informed me that they provide close to 100% Oxygen in the chamber so no need to wear mask, so this makes it impossible to follow Efrati's protocol for pseudohypoxia.
Not sure though what type of chamber you are getting.

found one with professional hard chamber that goes over 2ATA however they informed me that they provide close to 100% Oxygen in the chamber so no need to wear mask, so this makes it impossible to follow Efrati's protocol for pseudohypoxia.
Not sure though what type of chamber you are getting.
The O2 delivery in our soon to come chamber is provided through a tube like the "old" chamber.

may i know the model/make of the hard chamber that is arriving ?
Here it is:
I already have the model number of the hard shell chamber it is HP2202-75. I also some specs:
Pressure: 2ATA (2Bar)
chamber+Air/oxygen concentrator (10L/min)
Aircooler
Length:220cm(88inch)
Diameter:75cm(30inch)
Weight:150Kg
LED and Wheels:YES
Communication and Alarm System:YES
Air System Flow:80L/Minute
Oxygen Flow:10L/Minute
Oxygen Purity:93%±3
Power:1000W

The chamber is almost the same as this one:

1661289324586.png

that the [O2] levels are even less in densely populated, polluted city centres and industrial complexes, perhaps only 15 % or lower.
Cannot be emphasized enough!
Our country's capitol smells to me like a dirty, old mop-up bucket. Not only is there much less oxygen with the air filled with smog, pollutants and ash [ soot literally stuck to the pristine white A4 paper print I was reading on the tram that had open windows] - but that 15% and probably lower O2 content in the dirty, used, filthy city air counts as "fresh" OPEN AIR in the capitol!

Think further if you work in an office building. I worked in a big hall, taking up large section of the entire floor with lots of cubicles, where 20-150 people breathed the same air. Or smaller offices, where co-workers complain of cold draft if you suggest opening the windows. Air quality gets much worse there compared to the '15% O2'-air outside.. The "fresh" air you let inside is still filthy, suffocating 15% city smog.

For example I went for an interview to a company that leased an entire office floor right beside a high traffic road, which looked like the right half of the image below:
C5[1].jpg

What kind of "fresh air" is sucked inside, into this office building from that outside mess? From their upper floor windows you could see the cars driving by on the elevated road section... I immediately thought:
- How can you work / concentrate in this hellish air??!

Another interesting fact: my supervisor lived with his family - small kids - in one of the all-concrete, inner city "high-rise" area chock full exclusively with blockhouses + office buildings + supermarkets compressed into each other with no fresh air. You could smell the sun scorched plastic and what I called the "artificial death gas" = city ""air"" that was floating around there as a permanent Anti-Life miasma. They lived there in their apartment with small kids and I could not imagine how the heck they remained alive in that death-gas miasma: such was the difference to the country I was used to, the super-fresh, oxygen-rich country-air filled with life energies.

Imagine working in such conditions in a big city in hellish air - with a mask on your face all day.

Last edited:
So happy with their products and after sales service.
Same here. Also very happy with them. We had a problem with the air cooler and they responded straight away and mailed the parts with instructions and video of how to change them. It was regarding water vapour coming through and the problem was easily fixed. The sales person I have been dealing with is called Lucy Lu and she is also good at English and a fast communicator, so along with what others have said, then it appears as if they have a very professional sales and service team.

Ten sessions in an Austrian made 2ATA model and feeling good! I skipped my usual weekly session a couple of times and it showed! There's a bit of a hangover after some sessions but I'm rather attached to it now, the lower back feels so much better!

Another great thing is that I'm getting on well with the owner. He adding another half hour to my sessions at no extra cost. We share a lot in common, we were born within 2 months of each other, he's a handyman and has chickens in the backyard.
Like me he also used to make his own photos but he had his own studio back in the day and was a professional photographer. Four years ago I began studying the lunar photographic record, it's a hobby of mine and have always been interested in getting my hands on an Apollo era Hasselblad. He's got 2! He'll be allowing me to do some research with them, as long I don't put the fragile devices in an oven at 120C, spoilsport! Speaking of spoilsports, had a bit of a visit this morning, seems like somebody doesn't like me chambering or my line of research!

What's this got to do with HBOT? Well, nothing but if you ask the Universe, you get an answer, may have to wait a while but if you ask without expectation or obsession the answers come. It's got your back.

Take care and chamber up!

As far as we know these AHA chambers are pretty expensive. Do you have any idea about the price of this model?
$98000 AUD. I pay $190 for 90 minutes at 2 bar and 100% O2 delivered at 20 litres per minute. Pricey but pretty average down under and it's a great unit, good build quality. Down the road there is a chamber for racehorses, if I was a thoroughbred I could use that one for free!

Back
Top Bottom