Hyperkinetic sensate, Cosmos and subconsciousness

Altair

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Recently I was reading the following passage from the Wave 1:

Q: (T) But, is the relationship of the ozone being depleted and the approaching Wave, perhaps that the Wave isn’t directly causing the depletion, it’s the Lizzies causing human beings to act in ways that deplete the ozone layer in order to create suffering, in order to feed on this negative energy because of the approaching Wave? In other words, the Wave is causing the destined actions to take place that are necessary for the closing of the Grand Cycle?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And the dying off of the frogs is part of this? Poor little frogs … I like frogs …

A: So are “Earth Changes.”

Q: (J) Is the depletion of the ozone layer a part of the equation required for the Wave

A: In third density reality, it is important.

So ozone layer is being depleted, Earth's magnetic field weakens which allows more damaging sun and cosmic radiation to go through the atmosphere and influence our psyche in some ways. The both processes appear to be "destined actions that are necessary for the closing of the Grand Cycle" and are part of the "contract phase" of the Wave.

I started to wonder what it can represent in the microcosm, on the level of each human being. Maybe it's human consciousness (Earth on the microscale) and subconsciousness (our Galaxy or even the whole Universe) which are divided from each other by a "protecting layer"/veil (ozone layer, magnetic field, atmosphere...). This veil is like a dam, a sea wall which protects our consciousness from being "flooded" by subconsciousness/water/cosmos. And we see how this dam begins to leak by many people on the planet driving them crazy, allowing their subconscious drives to take the full control of them making them disintegrate since their consciousness is not expanded enough to deal with it and they didn't manage to integrate into the consciousness their "shadows".

So maybe as soon as the Wave fully unfolds, it will completely break down (directly or indirectly) the "protecting layer" between our Earth and cosmos AND between our consciousness and subconsciousness allowing cosmos/water/subconsciousness to instantly "flood" the planet/our consciousness with all the repressed emotions, long forgotten experiences from this and past lives, from our lives in alternative realities, disintegrating those who didn't manage timely to make conscious enough parts of their subconsciousness, make them drown in their own ocean of subconsciousness. Cosmos/water/subconsciousness will literally devour its children (for further recycling).

Is it in a way the "hyperkinetic sensate"/"thermonuclear explosion" mentioned by C's?

Altair said:
This veil is like a dam, a sea wall which protects our consciousness from being "flooded" by subconsciousness/water/cosmos. And we see how this dam begins to leak by many people on the planet driving them crazy, allowing their subconscious drives to take the full control of them making them disintegrate since their consciousness is not expanded enough to deal with it and they didn't manage to integrate into the consciousness their "shadows".

Interesting. It also reminded me of what the C's said about the quickening of the cosmos. Maybe, indeed, as you say, it is a combined process of the changing environment around us, and how it influences our physiology and psyche. After all, the C's also numerously said how certain things that happened on this planet in the past we possible because physical conditions (up to the composition of the atmosphere) were different.

Session 20 June said:
Q: (L) Well, in that respect, there's also some other things that are very strange that are going on. For example, I would like to know what is going on with D****? D**** has been writing us many e-mails that are more or less incoherent. We tried at one point to communicate with him and to persuade him that he needed to get counseling, to do something, and I don't know whether he has or whether he hasn't. But he seems to be mentally deteriorating. At the same time, I also got an e-mail today from a former member of the forum, and he has also been a member of QFS for a very short time, although he never participated - or very little - over a period of a couple of years. But anyhow, he says his name is M**** (Arabic name), and he says he lives in {Middle Eastern Country}, but his IP address points to Washington DC. His e-mails are very similar to D***'s: fairly incoherent, and actually threatening. I mean, reading his e-mail, I thought this was strange. If your name is M**** in this day and age, you don't go around vaguely threatening somebody with end of the world scenarios saying that something big is gonna happen. Nevertheless, that's what he did. And I would like to know is there any relationship between the apparent deterioration of the minds of these two people? {Added note: the similarity of writing styles actually made us think for awhile that it might be the same person. The best way to describe it is schizophrenic ideation.}

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is the relationship?

A: It is not just "waves" beamed by such things as HAARP or microwaves, it is also a quickening of the cosmos. Those who are not integrated will disintegrate at an even faster rate than ever.

Q: (L) Are there any kinds of negative spirits or attachments involved here?

A: Not necessary when the personality is so fragmented.

Altair said:
I started to wonder what it can represent in the microcosm, on the level of each human being. Maybe it's human consciousness (Earth on the microscale) and subconsciousness (our Galaxy or even the whole Universe) which are divided from each other by a "protecting layer"/veil (ozone layer, magnetic field, atmosphere...). This veil is like a dam, a sea wall which protects our consciousness from being "flooded" by subconsciousness/water/cosmos. And we see how this dam begins to leak by many people on the planet driving them crazy, allowing their subconscious drives to take the full control of them making them disintegrate since their consciousness is not expanded enough to deal with it and they didn't manage to integrate into the consciousness their "shadows".

So maybe as soon as the Wave fully unfolds, it will completely break down (directly or indirectly) the "protecting layer" between our Earth and cosmos AND between our consciousness and subconsciousness allowing cosmos/water/subconsciousness to instantly "flood" the planet/our consciousness with all the repressed emotions, long forgotten experiences from this and past lives, from our lives in alternative realities, disintegrating those who didn't manage timely to make conscious enough parts of their subconsciousness, make them drown in their own ocean of subconsciousness. Cosmos/water/subconsciousness will literally devour its children (for further recycling).

Is it in a way the "hyperkinetic sensate"/"thermonuclear explosion" mentioned by C's?

Hi Altair . . . the bolded portion of your post could maybe represent a dissolution of 'buffers'? Those protective shields and cushions we all have which protect us against absorbing shocks. So that people will literally experience the full impact of the shock of all the hidden shadows within our psyches (subconscious) as those buried memories and stored emotions flood into conscious awareness.

A thermonuclear explosion indeed if that's the case. A totally bizarre thought popped into my mind as I was typing this. If enough people begin acting crazy all over the place, maybe those FEMA camps will come in handy for the Powers That Pee. And what do you want to bet the Wave won't even affect the psychopaths because they don't have the capability of feeling intense emotions? Not that I think they'll get a totally free-pass, but I'm not sure in what way they'll be affected by all the changes vs how most normal people might be affected. Are psychopaths integrated? Would they disintegrate?

Then again, maybe I'm tilting at windmills here. Thanks for posting Altair. Interesting connections you've introduced.

Altair said:
So ozone layer is being depleted, Earth's magnetic field weakens which allows more damaging sun and cosmic radiation to go through the atmosphere and influence our psyche in some ways. The both processes appear to be "destined actions that are necessary for the closing of the Grand Cycle" and are part of the "contract phase" of the Wave.

I think that's a very good description of it Altair. Very insightful. Thank you.

Altair said:

That makes sense to me.

Not integrating the subconscious can make someone feel completely overwhelmed and when the usual primitive defense mechanisms don't relief the feelings, then the choice becomes clear (or clearer) for every single individual.

That is why I think we're seeing more polarization. Masks are falling off as the veil is thinning.

I was wondering these days that if I would have known what I now know about a Jewish past life that I integrated, and if I would have known about my Sephardi ancestry and its context in Spanish history, I wouldn't have come to the place I'm now living. The point is, I didn't knew back then what I now know. So the learning experience was worth it and the present circumstances are ideal for me to learn and grow. It also makes me wonder if there is an alternative reality somewhere where I would soon merge as I integrate more parts of my subconscious. It really highlights the importance of this tip:

Ask Yourself the Right Questions, Change Your Life

“The unexamined life isn’t worth living.”

Or "All there is, is lessons" ;)

I also got a copy of the book "Untie the Strong Woman" by Clarissa Pinkola Estes yesterday which starts with the following thank you note:

For Paul Marsh, compadre, foreign agent to scribes worldwide,
and soul in Spirit. You carried this manuscript
about Our Lady across the world -
from the Rocky Mountains in America
to dear waiting hands in an Italian city
in sight of the Alps on a clear day.

A city that long ago placed La Madonnina, the little Madonna,
atop a spire, she acting as the city's guiding force.

Ever the languages scholar,
you said the city's name, Milano,
came from the ancient Celts and old Latin Mediolanum
said to mean center-heart sanctuary.

Here we thought was a perfect doorway
to first bring this work through.

That favored line by Kafka most lovers of language know by heart:
A book is to be an axe to chop open the frozen sea inside us.

Just so. The illustrious little Madonna atop Milano Cathedral
overlooking the city stands radiant and open-handed, her starred halo
blazes, and she has a fierce lance with sharpened blade of Cross to do
just that for us, to axe open the modern freeze inside us
so we are freed to flow forth in the best time-honored ways...
all of us souls
who walk with or will someday walk with La Nuestra Señora,
The Great Woman, Holy Mother,
holding her close,
no matter her name,
garb,
race,
or
face.

220px-Milano_Madonnina_closer.jpg

I thought that was highly appropriate considering that I did heart surgery in Milano and that I used to be captivated by that same Madonnina and the view from the city and the Alps from that top. It was in Milano that I found the Cassiopaean website and Laura's work.

It really inspires anyone to learn as the present circumstances are ideal in that sense!

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,14944.0.html

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

Q: (L) So even people who - or maybe particularly people who - engage in a great deal of what Lobaczewski called "selection and substitution", there is some part of their rational mind that knows what the truth is, but because it's not acceptable to their peer group, or their social milieu, or their background and upbringing to accept that truth, they repress and suppress it and explain things to themselves in other ways. But they still know the truth. What would it be like if you have all of this suppressed, twisted truth locked up inside you that you never allowed yourself to look at and acknowledge?

(Ark) But you see this is not a separate phenomenon because when there is this amplification, there are these fears that you said, they will also explode. So the individual will be able to... the little devil will become the big devil, so it will be easier to choose, because, you know, choices will be amplified. It's not just little dark here, little this there - it's hard to choose - but they will have to decide this time where to go, and the decision will be...

(L) Extremely painful.

(Ark) It will be painful, but on the other hand, it will be clear.

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
Hi Altair . . . the bolded portion of your post could maybe represent a dissolution of 'buffers'? Those protective shields and cushions we all have which protect us against absorbing shocks. So that people will literally experience the full impact of the shock of all the hidden shadows within our psyches (subconscious) as those buried memories and stored emotions flood into conscious awareness.

In my understanding buffers are artificial psychic structures which are created during the whole life for the purposes you've described. But we are also born with natural veil between consciousness and subconsciousness. Buffers just add another layer to this veil but at least they are something one can work with.

Are psychopaths integrated?

In terms of Dabrowski psychopaths are integrated on a primary (most primitive) level:

Primary integration

In its early period the life of a child is enclosed within the framework of the simplest necessities of life. At this stage the development of particular functions or sets of functions in a small child is periodically, and rather positively, subjected to such dominants as the need of food, various forms of movement, a great need of sleep, and so on. The reality function, dominating in the hierarchy of needs of an adult man, is here at the service of simple, common instinctive needs or physiological functions. These are, as it were, primary integrated functions.

Such structures occur also with adult people. The most frequently occurring types of primary integrated structures are observed in individuals in whom unilateral narrow interests and unilateral driving tendencies are evident at early stages. As these tendencies dominate other tendencies, the latter gradually undergo atrophy. The reality function is here conjugated with those unilateral tendencies, and its task is to adapt itself to the environment that these dominating tendencies may, most easily and most widely, be realized. Such individuals usually do not react to stimuli other than those peculiar to their structure; they realize their own type, as it were, and remain insensitive to other aspects and levels of reality. Such people are incapable of internal conflicts, but often enter into conflicts with the environment.

Integrated structures are also encountered among psychopathic individuals who, believing their morbid tendencies are hierarchically superior, subordinate to them all other dispositions and functions, adapting them more or less adroitly to the environment. A psychopathic individual usually does not know the feeling of internal inferiority, does not experience internal conflicts; he is unequivocally integrated.

The kinds of integration just mentioned might be called, in the most general sense, primary, nonevolutional forms of integration. When an individual with a tenacious structure goes through typical, general biological phases, when unilateral interests develop in him, or so-called “normal” inclinations, or when possibly his psychopathological structure is “improved,” this does not mean that he actually develops, but that he merely attains this or that kind of ability, this or that form of the “art of living.”

An individual of a permanent primary integrated structure generally acts in the name of instinctive interests in an automatic manner, revealing the moderating functions within the narrow range of habitual experiences. He usually does not possess the feeling of his psychic individuality. Such individuality exists in him as a vague conceptual creation. He is generally unaware of the identity of his present self with the “self” of past periods of his life. The feeling of his activeness is but weakly marked. True enough, the above traits may be manifested in permanently primary-integrated persons, in moments of emotional tension, or when various unpleasant experiences evoke reflection, but such manifestations are temporary and ineffective.

Thus, with persons not burdened with a negative heritage and equipped with a simple psychic structure, there occur more or less long-lasting states of deviation in adaptation to the narrow actual reality, as a consequence of such things as misfortune, physical suffering, or, much less rarely, uncontrollable joy.

From: Personality-Shaping Through Positive Disintegration

Would they disintegrate?

Isn't it what's happening right now?

Altair said:

In my understanding buffers are artificial psychic structures which are created during the whole life for the purposes you've described. But we are also born with natural veil between consciousness and subconsciousness. Buffers just add another layer to this veil but at least they are something one can work with.
Right you are. I was just re-reading the Gurdjieff definition of Buffers in the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary to refresh my understanding. In that definition buffers are psychic structures.

Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary said:
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=16&lsel=All

In 4th Way psychology, a buffer is a sort of thought-proof compartmentalization of the mind. The term comes from the buffers which absorb shocks between railroad cars. Buffers make it possible for man to ignore almost anything and generally serve to keep one living in subjectivity.

[. . .]

In that sense, I’m using the term buffer incorrectly when I referred to peoples’ buffers possibly being dissolved . . . causing them to go crazy. That may or may not happen, but it was not what you are referring to . . . as I see now. Sorry . . . I was making a connection that isn’t accurate.

OK . . . I’ve re-read your original post a couple more times in order to more fully understand what you’re actually saying, and it makes total sense to me now. . . and definitely doesn’t include the subject of ‘buffers’ at all. Apologies Altair.

But thank you very much for that Dabrowski info re psychopaths & integration. As soon as I read that paragraph, I thought . . . oh! Of course they’d be integrated. Sometimes I forget how hard it is to wrap my wits around how the psychopath mind & psyche works. It just feels so foreign & perplexing.

Are psychopaths integrated?

Altair said:
In terms of Dabrowski psychopaths are integrated on a primary (most primitive) level:

Primary integration
[. . .]

Integrated structures are also encountered among psychopathic individuals who, believing their morbid tendencies are hierarchically superior, subordinate to them all other dispositions and functions, adapting them more or less adroitly to the environment. A psychopathic individual usually does not know the feeling of internal inferiority, does not experience internal conflicts; he is unequivocally integrated.

[. . .]

From: Personality-Shaping Through Positive Disintegration

Would they disintegrate?

Altair said:
Isn't it what's happening right now?

Meaning they’re breaking apart into many small pieces and parts?

Well, if they are, it’s certainly not stopping them from continuing to pursue their same agenda and striving to achieve their same goals.

But maybe I was anticipating that would be the result of disintegration? If they are indeed disintegrating, it doesn’t seem to be changing anything as far as I can see . . . except that they’re more stubbornly insistent upon pushing full steam ahead on a runaway train going downhill fast.

Then again, the point is that they’re mostly incapable of moving off the wishful thinking escalator so they just use more extreme ‘force’ to ram their way forward. Not exactly subtle.

Maybe I’ve got it all backwards . . . again. Maybe the fact that they are no longer attempting to even hide behind any masks of sanity and are in-our-face and out in the open declaring their allegience to STS IS a sign of their disintegration.

And why would I assume that a psychopath's disintegration would look the same as a normal person's disintegration? That the behavior would be similar? I obviously still have a lot of work to do on improving my discernment and SEEING the clues and assessing them more accurately.

Anyway, thank you very much Altair for a thought provoking post. It’s led me to do more research and examine my own thinking (such as it is) and assumptions. And that’s a very great service you’ve provided me in my estimation.

And thanks to all other Forum Members who have added your insights as well. :) Cheers.

Is there any approximate timeline the C's have given to when the thermonuclear phase of the Wave will be reached? It seems that many are expecting it to happen relatively soon, while it might be a much larger cycle.

The initial announcement around 1994 was that the Wave would be hear by 2012 and if I understand correctly, that meant the gradual arrival of the Wave and not the thermonuclear phase of sudden change of realities.

Thank you guys, it explains a little more what I am coming through right now, why I'm crying but feeling more integrated in the same time, why I have more kinetic waves in pre sleep state, why I ask questions to myself and why little parts of me are going crazier.

So I am also concerned with axj question, how much "time" is left ? And what to do in priority ? I am engage with reading the 9/11 truth but I am also reading Spirit Release Manual guide from Patrick Rodriguez, I am thinking if I must instead grow my knowledge in psychology, reading Lobaczewski and Dabrowski ?

Is more urgent to integrate the self or to learn about the world ? I sense that as the reality is not linear, is not really important and learning about the reality will give advices about the Self too but I want your points of view here.

Nico said:
Is more urgent to integrate the self or to learn about the world ? I sense that as the reality is not linear, is not really important and learning about the reality will give advices about the Self too but I want your points of view here.

I think it goes hand in hand as you are suggesting. It has also being my experience. Learning about reality informs the Self, and learning about Self also provides insights about our reality.

Okay thank you Gaby, but my next book is Personality-Shaping Through Positive Disintegration because it burns a lot this days :P.

The discussion made me think about EZ water, that is a constructed/integrated water which in accepting the incident radiative energy convert it in a directed and useful way : a directed current flow. As opposed to non-EZ or polluted water which just boil out in a enthropic manner. Maybe those who are more integrated have more EZ water around their body cells and this is 'sensed' by a more profound body awareness, the body is more connected to the mind. Is there also a water-emotion connection ? The newly integrated emotion informes the water/space inside the body in a new way that is more coherent, and this result in a sensation of space and calm (for me).

An to push further I will try to describe how I integrate suppressed emotions, and it feels important to me because often I forget how to do it and next emotions overwhelm me... So you have to have the mind quiet and feel the space already inside yourself, and when you thought about a problem/trauma or when a negative wave arrives you let it pass in the space like it was nothing. Sometimes it brings to me tremendous relief and more space, other times and more often not so much.

I don't know if it is usefull at all, these are just speculating thougths. :rolleyes:

Meaning they’re breaking apart into many small pieces and parts?

Meaning psychic disintegration. Just look at the state of the world and what PTBs and their minions are doing!

Nico said:
Thank you guys, it explains a little more what I am coming through right now, why I'm crying but feeling more integrated in the same time, why I have more kinetic waves in pre sleep state, why I ask questions to myself and why little parts of me are going crazier.

So I am also concerned with axj question, how much "time" is left ? And what to do in priority ? I am engage with reading the 9/11 truth but I am also reading Spirit Release Manual guide from Patrick Rodriguez, I am thinking if I must instead grow my knowledge in psychology, reading Lobaczewski and Dabrowski ?

Session 4 April 2015:

A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?

A: Yes. In fact, it is!

Given that our reality is probably just a symbolic material representation of the 'real' one, that is good idea. The ozone layer would then correspond to the 'veil or dam' from the greater reality. So, we live in a bubble and our consciousnesses are in bubble and the bubble is going to burst :)

When you used the word "disintegrate" it reminded me of this from the Ra material. It seems related...

Approximately eleven thousand [11,000] of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately one oh eight two one, ten thousand eight hundred twenty-one [10,821] years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom