I cannot see the session of February 7?

Hi Ciro124

You might wait a few minutes? They may have been pulled/link deactivated so an edit could be made.

We just have to be patient. Laura and Château team transcribe it and then redact it to ensure their safety. Nowadays there are certain new French laws, which lead persons in France into prison when they "speaking or doing too freely what they are not supposed to say". There are several appropriate articles in SOTT. I am glad that most of the the C's sessions are visible again for everyone and I am glad that there is the forum and SOTT.

Laura said:
The question has been answered more in-depth after a lengthy conference with our attys today (covering many issues) and the C's sessions are now back in public. I was SO GLAD to be able to do that!

Anyway, the last one is redacted on the public board for legal protection and we've been warned about what to redact in future. The only way to read unredacted sessions will be as a FOTCM member. That's the best we can do at present.

Laura said:
All of the cass experiment is being moved into private, members only section for the following reason:

Regarding infractions around defamation, perjury or provocation to hatred, racism or anti-semitism, the legal responsibility in French Law falls on the authors, accomplices and Director of publication. One must be careful of securing the situation of each of the people [involved]
- authors
- accomplices (such as translators, etc.?)
- directeur de la publication.

The Parquets des Procureurs de la République have wide means of investigation, under the shape of police inquiries, research, searches and raids.

Obviously, since we conduct the sessions in France, we cannot publish them for public viewing any more because the Cs have said many politically incorrect things.

It stinks, but that's the way it is.

Thank you Laura and Team for giving access to the transcripts again. I think it is the best solution to redact the publicly visible transcripts - although I'd really like to read the unredacted version(s). But I cant. Not enough posts. I accept that. And I do hope you won't need your attorneys ...

take care!

Ciro124 said:
Is this session visible? The link doesn't work.
Sorry if I missed something here.

What link doesn't work? Where did you see the link?

Sorry, i thought my question was eraised. But i check -transcripts on date- every day. There someone posted the feb 7 session allready...

Back
Top Bottom