I dream of dogs.

Wandering Star

The Living Force
A month or two ago I had the following dream.

I was walking with three dogs on my left.

I started to pet the dog in the middle, then the dog that was farthest from me was jealous of that and nibbled my hand requesting that I pet him too. When I petted him the dog calmed down and kept walking.

So I went to pet the dog that was closest to me next to me and that he was the largest in size so that everyone received the same from me.

The dog looked at me with intelligent, almost human eyes and conveyed to me with his look that he didn't need me to pet him, that dog didn't need anything, he was by my side with complete calm and in an attitude of complete serenity.

Then we just kept walking and the three dogs were perfectly aligned to my left totally at peace.

After waking up I interpreted this dream by relating the dogs to my "lower" energy centers.

It was weird, but very interesting.

Interesting @Wandering Star. I wonder if by relating the dogs to your "lower" energy centres, would the dog farthest from you represent the heart chakra ? I only ask since jealously may be related to the heart chakra.

Do you think this might imply that it might be a warning that stimulating one energy centre might cause imbalance in another energy centre, like unbalancing a system ?

Last edited:
Interesting @Wandering Star. I wonder if by relating the dogs to your "lower" energy centres, would the dog farthest from you represent the heart chakra ? I only ask since jealously may be related to the heart chakra.

Do you think this might imply that it might be a warning that stimulating one energy centre might cause imbalance in another energy centre, like unbalancing a system ?
Actually, if my interpretation of the dream is correct, the dog of the "heart chakra" would be the closest to me and the wisest.

As for the outside dog's request for attention, your interpretation may be correct.

The main thing for me is that in the end they walked calmly and in sync with me.

Back
Top Bottom