i have a question relating to the short & long wave cycles.

B

bozadi

hi all,

i am a 29 year old male from turkey. i have been reading the C's transcripts for nearly two years. it is really beyond anthing i have been into. i have read it up and begun reading again from the first session and this time taking notes for putting the pieces together to have a picture with a good resolution (saying to myself "it's never too late!").

ok, my point:

C's:

1. "everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle."

2. "density levels one through four, all involve short wave cycle recycling"

3. that half of the earth humanity were long wave 3rd level in the pre-fall.

4. "It is level six, which is the first level where short wave cycle recycling is no longer necessary because there is no more physical orientation."

so it seems that there are also long wave versions of all the densities first through fourth. is the 6th where these two roads "unify" before the the 7th? as far as i can understand from the transcripts, 3rd level sto is possible in the short wave cycle. but since short wave is about physicality and thus negativity, technically speaking, can we say that the quality of sto achieved in the short wave is a ticket back to the long wave, or is it just the quickening and easifying the physical process until the 6th?

Hi Bozadi,

You will find your answers to these questions in the "Wave" series by Laura. You can find this for free on the cassiopaea.org site, or you can purchase the books from qfgpublishing.com if you prefer reading stuff on paper. I would also recommend reading "The Secret History of the World", too.

The sessions are just "inspiration"... the above material contains the research, and will give you much more data and information.

Happy reading!

Welcome Bozadi. I am from Turkiye, too. Yes, it is never too late as I'm much older than you are, actually I have a son your age. As Ryan has suggested, there is a lot of reasearch going on into what the C's tell us. And you can start reading the Wave series as a start and go on from there. There's a lot to read and contemplate about.

hi Ryan and hi aurora...

thanks for your suggestions.

i read almost all of "the wave" before i began to read the sessions. i dont remember spesific insights to my above questions but i think i should give it a new read because after reading the sessions, my look is shattered.

Ryan, i think just like the sessions are meant to be inspiration to a great extent, laura's study materials are too. because reading a book is not really a "networking" in its proper meaning.

as the c's repeatedly explained, discussing with a lightwise intention is the most fruitfull possible "reading" of our own eternal source.

i sincerely believe that laura and the "perpendicular" (is it yet?) group she is associated is really what the cassiopaeans informed them about. i remember my electrification when reading the "shocker" about it and i was glorified by the knowledge of it and by the fact that i have the opportunity to follow "such" (!!!) a guideline.

to me the whole body of session information is the "greatest" book on its own.

aurora, i am happy to come across a person from "turkiye" (as you like it) when it comes to discuss cassiopaean knowledge base. in a couple of turkish forums, i tried to make an introduction about the cassiopaean channellings but i think i was not much successful. i have my own darkness. i will be more than happy to communicate with you on the c's material in and out of the context of this forum.

It is a similar kind of question I came up with when reading the C's sessions and what followed.

Only slightly different. My question was : "Could that be closer to the truth?"

I am indeed referring to:

- long wave cycles : the purely material and the purely based on consciousness.

- short wave cycle : wherein both interact.

...which starts from a different "interpretation" of what can be found in the C's sessions?

I could be wrong though ...

hi Charles,

first, i must admit that i have a conservative approach leaning towards the session infos.

i think your short wave definition goes parallel to "the material" but my understanding of the sessions is that the long wave doesnt include a pure material experience. even a partial inclination invites sts to diversive acts.

i am trying to understand whether there is such an equation:
long wave = sto = ether & short wave = sts = matter.

it seems to be too simplistic, doesnt it? because even in the short wave, you go to the non-material 5th
between incarnations. long wavers wont incarnate. but since half of the god is matter, do they experience that part of the god as a balancer?

are there entities who would experience all the densities 1st through 7th never descending to the "ground", all flying and without any experience of material half of the god? is this a quota based thing?

or do the long wavers experience material half of the god in a way that we dont understand?

maybe what we, as short wavers, understand as experiencing/understanding phsicality is such an unbalanced one from the godly perspective like one going as extreme as trying to own the physicality.

hmm, i think i am forcing my brain to "work" though slowly!

bozadi said:
as far as i can understand from the transcripts, 3rd level sto is possible in the short wave cycle. but since short wave is about physicality and thus negativity, technically speaking, can we say that the quality of sto achieved in the short wave is a ticket back to the long wave, or is it just the quickening and easifying the physical process until the 6th?
I would say that the quality of sto achieved in the short wave cycle is the first step OUT, but it is a process that may be longer or shorter for each individual "consciousness unit." I guess that also means that is is an "easifying" of the physical process for many.

hi Laura,

thanks for your explanation, and i must say that it's additionally enjoyable to receive an insight from you as a person who is a part of the group the cassiopaeans "bursting upon the scene" with!!!

anyway, i come to my point about your above explanation.

please forgive me for my hardship in sensing the possible finer implications of your explanation, but do you mean that there indeed exists a possibility of getting out of the short wave "back" to the long one, the first step of which is achieving the sto? is it, theoritically, as simple as "every possibility exists"?

i know that unless i immediately take a part in an actual network on the session infos, in my current circumstances, i dont think that i would be "balanced" with what i have with the c's and your group. this what i try to do nowadays. i am gonna manage it.

half way in the 4th density which is kind of 3.5 in the range of 7 densities might be the farthest point to the big-bang point (?) from the 7th to the 1st in the circle.

is all 7th density the big-bang process, or is it the 7th to 1st part?

if we think that the big-bang point is the most powerful locus in the circle, than the "level 3.5" (which is the half way of the 4th) would be the weakest point in yin-yang thinking. (i feel i am maybe making up too much...)

the 4th density kind of balances the first three and later three densities. weak or delicate? maybe the strong versus weak point approach is nonsensical.

c's said the the lucifer fall was natural. the fall point was very near to the 4th density and i wonder whether there can be a connection between the fall and the level where the fall took place although it was not exactly in the 3.5.

any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom