Ideas for a handbill to leave around

S

susanmaple

I am American from Kansas, and am starting my own grassroots campaign to wake up people I talk to. I am not sufficiently educated yet to speak well enough to all of the intertwined agendas and misinformation that we are surrounded with.

Even still, in talking to people (everyone I can) I have asked them if they have ever heard of AIPAC, and mentioned that I have come to believe that the U.S. has become an occupied territory of Israel. I have just started this, but in two cases the responses were "I would not be a bit surprised."

I have considered printing a handbill to place in local coffee shops, etc., that could start to cut through the confusion. Do you have any suggestions for topics that could be placed on an 8

Hello Susan. I commend you on your idea for a "campaign". I will be starting a blog, after doing the necessary research, featuring social/cultural commentary essays.

Perhaps you could think of a Catchy phrase to open up the handbill up. For instance: (big print and bold) ARE YOU READY FOR TRUTH? or ARE YOU SICK OF ALL THE LIES?? Perhaps then include some bullet points, with URL for people to research the bullet points. I would recommend starting with some of the less controversial "lies" peddled, so as not to turn off. A good start might be a link, or URL, for the pentagon strike flash. I came across a list a couple of years ago that highlighted all of the bush campain promises, compared to what he actually did. THAT would be a great start.

Here are a couple links to maybe include:
http://www.americanprogressaction.org/site/pp.asp?c=klLWJcP7H&b=137673
http://tvnewslies.org/html/campaign_lies.html
http://bushcampaignlies.blogspot.com/
http://www.failureisimpossible.com/needtoknow/campaignslogans.htm
http://www.americanprogress.org/AccountTempFiles/cf/%7BE9245FE4-9A2B-43C7-A521-5D6FF2E06E03%7D/PRIRAQCLAIMFACT1029.HTM

I would recommend waiting dropping the "israeli connection" until such a time as the lies of this administration is digested/integrated

Hope this helps :)

Kris

I think this campaign idea is interesting. Like many here I've talked to people left and right about those issues, and here are some things I've noticed.

First, people are interested in hearing about psychopathy. Most people I've talked to knew or had known one, and it helps explain a lot of things regarding the state of the world.

Whenever I've started on the subject of OPs I met either blank stares or disagreement ("everyone has a soul!"), and imho it might not be the first idea you want to present.

The failing economy could be a good subject, especially as people can see it in their shrinking buying power.

From what you write it seems the people in Kansas know a little bit about the Israel/ Palestine thing and Israeli influence on the US government; that might be a starting point too.

The general idea of cyclic catastrophes is very attractive to some people, and there is a lot of scientific backing for it.

If you are in a place where people support Bush, you can find enough info on SotT to prove him as the psychopath he is.

Besides that, there are really a lot of subjects. You'd have to choose according to precisely what "type" of people you are trying to reach, and what interests them. Look around cassiopaea and SotT if you need more subjects. There's bird flu, HAARP, ethnic-specific weapons, Katrina, meteor showers, the UFO/hyperdimensional idea, 9/11, new age and COINTELPRO, domestic spying, the matrix control system, monotheism, and dozens of other things.

All this being said, many people have their eyes glued shut and are not interested in opening them, and you can't do anything for them. But there are the others, and quite a few of them IMO, who are actually interested in seeing the world as it is. Good luck.

Thank you both for your input. I like the idea of the Catchy phrase and bullets, and it is interesting to know what people are interested in hearing about (psychopathy).
I walked to the river I live near the other day with the certain knowledge (this was surprising and unusual) that I would find an animal to point me in the right direction. I was chagrinned when I looked down and saw a turtle swimming along. I thought "This figures, a turtle hides in its shell." But when I looked up turtle totems, I discovered that the turtle is the animal totem that represents peace on the earth-walk. I think I'll start with Palestine, psychopaths and the Israeli Lobby. Thanks so much for your ideas. It's all very hard to sort out. I am grateful for this website.

Susan Maple

susanmaple said:
Thank you both for your input. I like the idea of the Catchy phrase and bullets, and it is interesting to know what people are interested in hearing about (psychopathy).
I walked to the river I live near the other day with the certain knowledge (this was surprising and unusual) that I would find an animal to point me in the right direction. I was chagrinned when I looked down and saw a turtle swimming along. I thought "This figures, a turtle hides in its shell." But when I looked up turtle totems, I discovered that the turtle is the animal totem that represents peace on the earth-walk. I think I'll start with Palestine, psychopaths and the Israeli Lobby. Thanks so much for your ideas. It's all very hard to sort out. I am grateful for this website.

Susan Maple
Ask and ye shall receive :) My insides are singing with joy right now. There is SOMETHING about the turtle of which you spoke. I wish you the greatest success in your "campaign". :)

Kris

susanmaple said:
I walked to the river I live near the other day with the certain knowledge (this was surprising and unusual) that I would find an animal to point me in the right direction. I was chagrinned when I looked down and saw a turtle swimming along. I thought "This figures, a turtle hides in its shell." But when I looked up turtle totems, I discovered that the turtle is the animal totem that represents peace on the earth-walk. I think I'll start with Palestine, psychopaths and the Israeli Lobby.

Susan Maple
The turtle is also a very slow animal. Think about what happened to this journalist who did a pre inteview with Laura, who explained "everything" in 45 mn (STO/STS, hyperdimensional being, humans being raised like cattle, psychopathy, OPs,...)

This poor journalist was totally shocked.

I guess you might have to disclose material very progressively, step by step.

It no point teaching Fourier equations in kindergarden.

Excellent point. One of my goals is to be able to speak eloquently, concisely and knowledgeably to my card-carrying-NRA 75-year-old mother. I can hardly wait to go mano a mano with her Rush Limbaugh brainwashing, but I've got a lot to learn. Fortunately, I can start the campaign business well before my mother business. As you said, tortoise goes (and must!) at his own pace.

I think just asking questions is a good way to get people thinking without forcing stuff on them and violating free will. Something like, "Who placed large bets on United and American Airlines to drop after 9/11?" Or, "Which Middle Eastern power has attacked more neighbors, is in violation of more U.N. resolutions and is rumored to have nuclear weapons?"

This is starting to sound really good. I started jotting down more questions on the Israel issue, but tell me; who did place the bets?

I'd stick with specific interesting questions or contradictions. How about "a 757's wings are x feet across, but the hole in the Pentagon was only y feet across. So how could a 757 have flown into the Pentagon?"(Fill in x and y, obviously y will be much less than x)

Broad phrases like "Do you want to hear the truth" don't sound clever and people may decide you are dumb or crazy; they've heard such things, sometimes said sincerely and sometimes not, a million times before. Be concise, specific, cute and of course devastating!

susanmaple said:
This is starting to sound really good. I started jotting down more questions on the Israel issue, but tell me; who did place the bets?
I don't know regarding 9/11 , or who sold airline stocks in the US just before it ... But in the recent Israel / Lebanon / Hezbollah war, the general in charge of Israeli forces was Dan Halutz. He sold his personal stocks just when he was ordering the Israeli attacks to begin. A lot of people in Israel are rather annoyed about this for some reason ...

Hi Susan,

I believe that no one who is talking knows exactly who placed the bets, but there have been some hints about certain well-connected banks (I am going with off-the-top-of-my-head memory here, I have to run off to work right now and can't research right now, but if no one else chimes in I can look into it over the weekend).

I do know that it is established that such bets were made (using "put" options) and that an investigation was begun and then quickly dropped. It is also pretty well-known that the source of any such massive option purchases could be traced if they wanted to.

Don

susanmaple said:

By an amazing stroke of luck I was able to remember the spelling of the name, Buzzy Kroengard, a CIA-connected banker. His name was bandied about in connection with the put options. A search on his name will turn up a lot. Could be disinfo, though, covering for someone else.

Awhile back, I thought about using the "handbill" strategy, and it was definitely frustrating trying to narrow everything down to one key issue. Especially since what I really felt the need for was my own blog--and website, and magazine, and radio show, as well as the last 10 minutes of The Katie Couric News "Show" each night--to get everything off my chest!

But once I considered the most efficient use of my time, I decided for now I'd just make whatever relevant comments possible, and then direct people to this great site. So, I've just made photo-copied cards listing the SOTT web-page and some links to a few key articles, which I keep handy to give to anyone I may speak with.

I have been considering "upgrading" to a professionally-printed business card version that might also include some low-key, intriguing phrase (e.g. "The Truth Protects," "See for yourself!," "Knowledge is Power" or a quote by a respected historical figure). I've even thought about putting a picture of that iconic old desk sign from the '60's that said, "THINK" on it (or even perhaps, change it to say, "DON'T THINK"). Anyway, my goal would be for these cards to exude the restrained credibility of a bankers' business card--to ensure they'd never be confused with the usual repent-or-perish tract or get-rich-quick scams. Such cards could be confidently left in all kinds of places (wiped clean of finger prints, of course :-).

But regarding best topics, "psychopaths" probably would be best for making a solid connection with someone (don't miss the rich irony of that statement!), because it is:

1) Non-political - avoids potential hot-buttons
2) Familiar - due to decades of talk shows featuring every OTHER social or psychological
disorder stalking humanity
3) Intriguing - especially to that large percentage no doubt, who've dealt with these
defective creatures
4) Scientific - unlike many worthy topics considered "fringe" "paranoid" "New Age" or "Occult"
5) Practical - because such information can protect people from being victimized
6) A Back-Drop - for exhibiting very un-psychopathic (STO) efforts to assist others vs. manipulate them
7) Enlightening - understanding well just one psychopath can provide that critical concept necessary for
"conspiracy theories" to seem feasible.
8) A Bridge - to discussions of many other varied aspects of the hyper-dimensional manipulations

As for attempts to discuss 9/11, after "alarming" so many people who prefer their "snooze" buttons, I began looking for effective ways to get them thinking, which lead to using the following conversation. On every occasion, they become attentive, listen, and then seem to become quietly reflective. I've met with all kinds of vociferous reactions with other approaches, but never using these personally-observed, logical details to cast doubt on the government's conspiracy.

Snoozer: [insert your favorite provocation here] "Wow! Did you see that "Flight 93" movie? It was great!"

JG: No, but, I could stand here for hours reciting to you hundreds of details that prove the governments story about
9/11 is the biggest lie ever told. Let me tell you just TWO very simple ones that are based only on things YOU saw
with your own eyes.

Snoozer: OK

JG: Alright, so imagine you're a terrorist. You've managed to hijack a passenger jet. Even though flight school trainers
said you could barely fly a Cessna, you've managed to navigate all the way to the Pentagon. You're moments away from
dying in a fiery crash. OK?

Snoozer: Yeah

JG: So, now, all you have to do is crash into the Pentagon and Allah's commendation awaits you. You're approaching the
Pentagon at 500 mph. It has a 29-acre roof. Where would YOU, or anyone, aim that jet before closing your eyes to die?

Snoozer: (silent reflection usually)

JG: Would you aim for the 40-foot-high, vertical wall of the Pentagon -- somehow aiming the plane's second-floor-level
nosecone into the FIRST-floor-level wall -- yet not destroying the second-floor windows above or the grass below.

Or, would you quickly aim for that huge 29-acre roof!!!!!

Snoozer: (stunned silence usually)

[Just exactly how does an inexperienced pilot, in the "irrecoverable nose-dive" reported by a military-contractor who "watched the whole thing from his office window," then "recover" to proceed on a horizontal trajectory through numerous masonry walls? The contractor's e-mail reply to my feigned confusion was entertaining, if nothing else :-)]

JG: OK, now about the Trade Towers. How long would you say it'd take a concrete block to fall ten feet? Imagine it. A second? Two? A half-second?

Snoozer: I don't know. Maybe two seconds.

JG: OK, let's say two seconds. So the government theory says that burning jet fuel melted the steel, causing the upper floors to fall through onto the lower ones, thus "pan-caking" down floor by floor. So you estimated two seconds to fall one floor and there were 110 floors. So that equals 220 seconds, which is 3 1/2 minutes.

Now, remember watching it fall on TV? How long did it take to fall down? It took less than 15 seconds -- the same speed as those 250 who jumped to their deaths. The only way a building can fall down at the speed of a free fall is if it's demolished by explosives.

(Where do you think all that "dust" came from that now is causing a respiratory epidemic in NYC? Aside from the concrete, the building was full of asbestos insulation and fire-proofing which would've costs many millions to remove -- at least, using traditional, EPA-approved techniques -- that leave the building intact!)

Back
Top Bottom