If the US-government says it, then it must be true..

GRiM

The Living Force
_http://www.america.gov/conspiracy_theories.html?gclid=CMCko66n4KECFRMsbwodJ21xKg

Site info
*Meta tags dc_publisher: Department Of State. International Information Programs

Conspiracy theories exist in the realm of myth, where imaginations run wild, fears trump facts, and evidence is ignored.

[...]Even if you accept this fact, your fear-based associations can be more powerful than logic and facts. Compare how you feel about tungsten to how you feel about depleted uranium. Both are heavy metals, but “depleted uranium” might sound scarier to you.
[...]
Biological weapons evoke the nightmare fear of uncontrolled, deadly mass epidemics. The United States eliminated all of its biological weapons in the early 1970s. Those who falsely claim otherwise rely on the extraordinary power of this fear to overwhelm facts.

[...]Perhaps more conspiracy theories surround Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated President John Kennedy in 1963, than anyone in American history. The Soviet KGB, Cuba, the mafia, the CIA, and others have been blamed for killing Kennedy, but all evidence indicates that Oswald acted alone.

[...]When new, immune-suppression drugs made life-saving organ transplants much more feasible in the 1980s, false organ theft rumors began to appear, reflecting deep-seated fears about body integrity.

...and so on. :/ :rolleyes:

I recommend the two videos too, they must have found the most naive people on the planet to interview.

edit: I cant help but laugh when I picture Joe Quinn reading this site... :D

Back
Top Bottom