The Living Force
We are an entire generation(s) that have grown a layer of thick skin regarding this issue.
And I think that's a good thing; 2b Less hoodwinkable
When the media and the politicians work together to get everybody excited, many people are just sick of it, and tune out, and maybe that attitude is becoming wide spread.
Just means they have to work harder at the conditioning they want induced. I'm currently watching ongoing episodes on the Travel channel called Mysteries of the Great Outdoors. So far, some of the high points:
- mysterious disappearances in national parks
- ufos, bizarre creatures sighted and some attacks - from other realm/dimension - space/time tear
- Travis Walton abduction recounted as well as 6 year old Dennis Martin
- underground military bases
- grays and reptilian abductions of people
- ufo abductees experiencing painful physical medical procedures by aliens
- experiencing sickness symptoms like from electro-magnetic fields while in the parks
- people having a sense of a malevolent force in the parks
- unusual underground humans asked if cave explorers are from the surface and forced them to leave
- alien-human hybrids have ability to use mind control
- reptilians and hybrid humans working together to establish dominance over humans