Importance to think a positively.

Dragan

Jedi
Everything what was,everything what it is and everything what will be is in our head.
The one of the reasons why I writing this post is article at sott.net "The great global change game: Our civilization is headed for the fate of the Bronze Age - destruction"
First of all please for give me if my writing skills are not good, English is not my native language.
I will try to be simple
I read this article last night around midnight and after I red this I did not feel very good but when I wake up in the morning I feeal much better and I decide to write this post,
In above mention article is writeing:
"Will there be bombardment of comet or asteroid fragments in our near future? I don't know. It looks highly possible, running up to probable. Will there be mass epidemics that kill off 70% or more of the global population? It looks highly possible, even probable; history repeats itself and that is one element that repeats with frightening regularity. Even if neither of those two elements come into play, just following the current trajectory is leading to a massive systems collapse, and that means mass death.".
I agree with all this things completely but there is also highly possibility that none of this thing will happen too.
We all know what happen to madam Laura and other members of the forum during mount October,I also had terrible three or four weeks too ,maybe the worst time in my life believe me,but thanks to madam Laura,chateau group and this forum I exceeded that and last few days feel much better.Shortly like Cassiopeia's suggest, I recognize some of my week spots and deal with it.
What I want to say now is that I choose to think positively that none of that mention things will happen in my reality.Because my thought's are positive even some events do not support that opinions but I am still optimist and bleave me I have many reasons to be negative(do not have job,have two kid's,half of wife salary is going for credit).
At the session from 11 October 2014 quote:
"(L) So, it's very, very important if people want to make this transition to be like the wise virgins: keep the faith, and keep doing, keep putting one foot in front of the other day after day even though they don't see any immediate benefits for themselves. Is that what we're getting to here?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay.

(Perceval) Does the full tribal unit strength have anything to do with Gurdjieff's mention of 200 people?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) And there was something else I wanted to ask that you guys made me think of... I had something, and it slipped out of my brain. I'm having a senior moment... OH! Is this full tribal unit strength capacity kind of what you meant way back when when you talked about "broader receivership capability", that it's not simply restricted to an individual, but that it's like creating a net that is kind of like an array of antennas that...

(Perceval) The signal received is spread throughout the array...

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (L) Okay.

(PoB) This full tribal unit strength that affects progress and changes DNA and so on, does it happen progressively, or is it like yes or no?

(L) You mean like on or off?

(PoB) Yes.

A: Critical mass much involved."
The reason why I mention this Gurdjieff 200 peoples is for strength of tribal unit and I think that was reached or almost reached,and due to that reason also"broader receivership capability" are much better ,AND one much more important thing is capability to send signal is much higher and stronger
(Cassiopeia confirm that in 10 October 2015) quote:
"Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!"
And session from 7 November 2015 quote:
"Q: (L) Okay. Next question? I suppose we have some little political questions or something along that line?

(Perceval) Some little trifling questions...

(L) Yeah, you know, I've actually lost interest in it to some extent? It's like, it's just gonna get worse.

(Pierre) But there is Putin.

A: Don't give up! Your input to the nonlinear system is invaluable!

Q: (Perceval) Butterfly wings and all that..."
In this moment after October "events" we have to consolidate lines and help madam Laura on every way we can,of course and all other members of the forum too.
I hope that madam Laura will recover very soon,and to mention Paris event which accrued on Friday night.
Also I will mention Syria from this perception things do not look good (media "bombarded" us with reports that US deployed air to air plains,and also that Turkey planing to sent troops to set "free zones") that is not new idea and I am sure that Putin and his team predicted that.
I mention this two events Paris and. Syria because I. Believe that positive outcome will happen but uf course we have to give some positive signal like it was happen and mentioned at above quote from 10 October 2015 and to finish I wish to thank madam Laura and to sent her my deepest and sincere sympathy

Please for give me on my English but hope that you all will understand me, be optimistic because togeather we can change the negative scenarios,and just to add something from
26 October 2015 quote:
" A:Help is on the way! Goodbye"

How difficult it can be to be optimistic when so many things are occuring around us, when our bodies are aching with chemical overdose and non nutritious foods, without others that see that change is possible if they would awaken to the possibility. All I want to do at this point is find a nice plot of land somewhere and head out... " All there is is lessons" That is what keeps me optimistic and sane :)

Thanks for this. Your English is good and your post is understood. If we give up and stop making steps forward, we are giving into this system. So it's best to do as Laura has said, do things not because you think it will change anything, but because you think it is the right thing to do.

I'm not sure if we're in the same reality where we could have a group of 200 conscious individuals create a separate Earth where the disasters don't affect the new Earth because it is in 4D or something similar. I used to hold on to that idea in a hopeful way. But that is way over my head, and I think that just doing our simple daily tasks count for nonlinear effects, whether or not we create an alternate Earth. But then again as the session indicated, we did step into a new reality with Putin. So maybe it is a small, incremental thing. My 2 cents.

Hi Dragon,

thank you for posting and for your sincere approach - I'm sure your optimism and awareness is going to help you find your way every time there is an opportunity. We all need that.

Today I asked the I Ching and the answers were surprisingly "positive", I mean giver of hope - and it said that if you take care of your inner world (awareness, serenity, cleansing of superfluous things, being of service, etc) the opportunities will appear and you'll be able to use them. Modesty and diligence are a must in times like these.

I'm proceeding as things unfold - yes, bad news are abundant, but as soon as I'm taking the effort to look into them and solve them, they somehow are not so menacing anymore. I observed that when I keep moving (literally)- ideas, solutions come to me more easily. Iodine also seems to work as my attention span and memory are better. I am able to communicate more efficiently and can offer a better help.
Well, just to be on the safe side, I do not anticipate ;)

It is though one thing - even if we could be in another timeline, the dark forces seem to work in overdrive - so my love to be with you and protect you all!
Be safe everyone,
Joy

3D Student said:
If we give up and stop making steps forward, we are giving into this system. So it's best to do as Laura has said, do things not because you think it will change anything, but because you think it is the right thing to do.

I'm not sure if we're in the same reality where we could have a group of 200 conscious individuals create a separate Earth where the disasters don't affect the new Earth because it is in 4D or something similar. I used to hold on to that idea in a hopeful way. But that is way over my head, and I think that just doing our simple daily tasks count for nonlinear effects, whether or not we create an alternate Earth. But then again as the session indicated, we did step into a new reality with Putin. So maybe it is a small, incremental thing. My 2 cents.

I agree, I think we just do what we can do and thought it's difficult not to, try not to attach any specific outcome to it. The Cs often give reminders though of how we don't really understand the full implication/impact non-linear events, so it all counts I think. And in that there is optimism I think, I don't know that it will mean that 'none of these things will comes to pass', and would worry that that line of thought might tend towards wishful thinking. But if we can do the best we can with what we've got, then maybe there is a better chance to navigate a way ahead, whatever happens.

Hi Dragon, thanks for posting this. I felt a little down reading Laura's focus article about the Bronze Age collapse too, but in Laura's defence, acting optimistically in a situation doesn't necessarily mean stroking the positive emotions of others. Optimism, in my opinion, is the best choice that can be made given the group of emotions a person has. For example, Laura could have written nothing, but that would not serve to wake others up. In some situations optimism can just mean choosing to get up in the morning or grit their teeth and work somewhere they hate because they need $ to pay bills and do things they want. Maybe it just means tearing up weeds in a backyard instead of throttling a toxic roommate or family member.

I'm sure you've read that information before Dragon, but there will always be people who haven't, and need that dose of reality to reevaluate their behaviour and priorities. There's "I like", "I don't like", and all the subtle nuances beyond it that teach us what we really stand for in life. For what it worth. Forgive me if I misunderstood something in your post. :)

Whitecoast,there is no need to defend anyone especially madam Laura article was just a trigger for me to write a post ,the intention was to remained all of us that we are not powerless,also I try to give some facts to encourage us that we can see that positive thoughts can change the things and that is it.I us word optimistic,but you can use whatever you want the point is to act because things can be changed like C's told us.

Yeah that's true. I think I was projecting and trying to work through my own mixed feelings about trying to stay positive while drowning in the negative events here and there. Thank you.

It's always important to keep in mind that we must stay positive even if it's not always easy.
Thank you very much for this reminder ;)

Dragon, thank you for opening this thread.
I was thinking this days how it is easy to solve many problems if you use the same old approved system. Do you best and then give a little bit of faith.

Recently, I had some financial problems and in my agony and feeling of powerless I couldn't deal with the problem. So I did what I could and just let that things occur, if they occur ok, if not, ok, I can accept that. Couple days ago, I felt like I have ride the wave of good opportunities and everything is happening so natural. Now I'm full of joy, hope and wisdom (if I can say that this is wisdom) that I CAN solve all my problems and in the meantime learning some lesson. Some time is really hard, but if I can be aware it looks like I play really interesting game. :headbanger:

Like you said Elohir it is not always easy to stay positive because a lot of other "things" are always ready to mislead you to a place where you do not want to be.
One writer said :"The problem as the problem does not exist, there is only artificially created too much importance, which then creates unbalanced feelings and reactions like: resentment, dissatisfaction, restlessness, agitation, depression, disappointment, etc,
and what you need to do is just to reduce importance of the "problem". So it is same with financial and other problems,accept the problem without belittling and only reduce the importance of the same, which will be then in most of the cases solved by it self.
Of course this is very easy to say, the other thing is to apply it,this is also big problem for me to and I am still learning and trying to implement it,sometimes successfully sometimes not, and like C's said "Everything is lesson"

I agree with that. Currently I have some financial problem with a company which try to cheat me. They own me some money and not a few...
Sometimes I just want to give up, I become angry, sad and anxious. But at the end, I tell to myself that it's just money and material matters. Finally, I know it won't change my life even if i get back that money. I will just have some more...

It's not easy everyday as you all guys. I don't complain with that. As you said Nature, everything is a lesson and I love to experiment even if sometimes it's not so funny :halo:

Some people don't understand that without honor and dignity you're "naked" as once said my oldest friend ! Finally, we're our own judge and some people can't simply that hurting others is like hurting yourself since we're all connected and the same thing...

Sharing good moments and talks whith interesting people or persons that we love is the kind of things that deserve our attention like having a walk in a beautiful forest...

Back
Top Bottom