⚠️ Important notice about PayPal donations to FOTCM

Greetings! Can I also get bank account details for donations, please, since I don't have access to Pay pal:-/?

See here from Beau (depending on bank destination):

Just a heads up, Jefferson is sending bank info for CSM, the French bank account (correct me if I'm wrong on that Jefferson). If you would like bank details for US FOTCM bank, please PM me.

I don't want to sign up with another payment processor, but I would be willing to make my monthly donation through Zelle instead of PayPal here in the US if your are Bank offers that. I think there is no fee with Zelle, I would need a correct email address (I would be sending it to a specific person I guess) to send the money to because once you send the money you can't get it back or cancel the transaction.

I'm going to look into Zelle, Mrs. Peel. I can give you my email address, but that is also attached to my personal bank account. I want to make sure the money goes to the correct account i.e. FOTCM's. So I'll call Wells Fargo and see what they say.

OK, for peeps who want to send money to our US bank using Zelle, you can use this email address: beau (AT) paleochristianity.org
OK, I will do that next month as Paypal already sent my donation today for November. :-)

Back
Top Bottom