⚠️ Important notice about PayPal donations to FOTCM

(I wanted to donate this month to this forum but using paypay [even that I wanted to use the credit card directly] was not coming through.
So I donated to SOTT).

With Caesarmass coming and being able to buy calendars etc. for gifts, or just to donate for the season, sure would like to change how this is done (I usually just use PayPal), and this is all an aside from regular donations.

Notice Stripe (payment processor) on SOTT, is this easy to use from anywhere?

Thanks Beau for reaching out and testing.

@Beau I just sent my monthly donation via Zelle. It's the first time I've used it to send money, so let me know that it went through!

Oh wait, I got a notice from my bank that my profile is on hold and I need to call them and they didn't send the money yet. :curse:

Last edited:
So, my Paypal donation for December just went through. I was waiting for this to happen before closing my Paypal account. Is it OK if I just send my donation in by way of a yearly personal check from now on? I am liking digital banking stuff less and less, although I get that it is all digital at the end of the day. Thanks in advance for any consideration for accommodation of my Luddite leanings.

I was waiting for this to happen before closing my Paypal account. Is it OK if I just send my donation in by way of a yearly personal check from now on?
Yeah, totally cool to do it that way. Whatever is most convenient to you, we appreciate it so much either way!

Back
Top Bottom