Important threads - "What's on your mind "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Threads Rock

Would it be possible to add a link to the menu bar at the top of the forum pages? Something like 'Important threads'? I suggest this because the links to the 'Important threads' threads will soon end up at the bottom of the latest posts page, or off it altogether. Just a thought :/

Re: Important Threads Rock

mada85 said:
Would it be possible to add a link to the menu bar at the top of the forum pages? Something like 'Important threads'? I suggest this because the links to the 'Important threads' threads will soon end up at the bottom of the latest posts page, or off it altogether. Just a thought :/

I am not sure if i understand you very well but the new threads "Important threads" are going to stay always at the top of each forum because each of them is a sticky thread.

Bohort (Namaste) said:
mada85 said:

I am not sure if i understand you very well but the new threads "Important threads" are going to stay always at the top of each forum because each of them is a sticky thread.

Thanks for your reply, Bohort. I wrote and posted my suggestion too quickly. I always use the latest posts page, and rarely go to each individual forum. If I had checked, my suggestion would have been made redundant. :-[

mada85 said:

Bookmark function might be useful also. Anyway that is what I used for 'Important threads' threads today.

For moderators who collected 'Important threads', thank you very much! :thup:

GotoGo said:
For moderators who collected 'Important threads', thank you very much! :thup:

Seconded -- I think the timing for this project was perfect while Laura is occupied caring for her mother long-distance, and this is going to help me sort out some forum-reading, which I always try to keep up with but never seem to have enough time to do comprehensively. Thanks to all of you who are taking the time to do this!

Hey Mods,

I just wanted to say that I really like the "Important Threads" that you have created for Each section. It has made the threads a lot cleaner/less noisy. Also it's very helpful for me because I've been trying to catch up to a lot of reading and this really helps highlight the reading I need to do.

:clap:
goodjob.gif

Hey Mods,

I just wanted to say that I really like the "Important Threads" that you have created for Each section.

For moderators who collected 'Important threads', thank you very much!

Seconded -- I think the timing for this project was perfect while Laura is occupied caring for her mother long-distance, and this is going to help me sort out some forum-reading, which I always try to keep up with but never seem to have enough time to do comprehensively. Thanks to all of you who are taking the time to do this!

Thank you very much. We are glad to know that it can help members.

Deedlet said:
It has made the threads a lot cleaner/less noisy. Also it's very helpful for me because I've been trying to catch up to a lot of reading and this really helps highlight the reading I need to do.

goodjob.gif

It was the objective.

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU as well.

It is very impressive all the Work you are doing putting order in all the important threads.

And thank you Vulcan59 for your podcast's transcripts. Without them I would not have been able to understand them.

Last but not least, thank you Laura, Ark, Joe, Henry, Anart, and the rest of the mods & members for very insightful articles, posts and in general: Knowledge.

Yeah thank you admins and mods. This is helpful and some of the categories had become cluttered with stickied threads.

miguel said:
And thank you Vulcan59 for your podcast's transcripts. Without them I would not have been able to understand them.
I second that. I am currently working on one, and boys, I didn't think it was so hard. I think when I will be done, I will really appreciate these transcripts in a different way. And the experience is really interesting seen from this side.
Thanks Vulcan59 and all.

And I would like to add my thanks for the work you guys are doing in collecting links to all the important threads into one place. It makes searching for really useful information that much easier. So, a big thank you to you guys :thup: :clap:

Same here. There are threads I couldn't find in the past - and here they are ! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom