Increasing Wave of Propaganda Against Syria

Appollynon

Jedi Master
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the increasing wave of propoganda relating to Syria recently? After the IDF's strike on what the MSM called a "probable" (but unlikley) nuclear facility it seems as though a new campaign of demonisation is going on and gathering speed.

The first question that comes to mind is who benefits? Well probably the same people/groups that brought us the current wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the same people who benefit from all the Iranian propoganda. Why recently, and why Syria would be the next question. The only answer I have is that Iran and Syria have Defense accords, which means if one or the other were to be attacked, both countries would mutually defend against the attackers (US/Israel/Western Powers That Be). So in other words if Iran were to be attacked and then decalares war on it's attacker, Syria would also declare war on the attacker and act accordingly. So I'm beggining to think this recent upping the propoganda against Syria may be to get the western sheeple programmed to the idea of Syria being yet another "terrorist state". I'm guessing that it would (to the sleeping sheeple) make it look justified why they would be attacked alongside Iran if they are planning to strike soon, like a grand paramoralism program from the media, "Well were justified in attacking Syria, because they support terrorists like Hizbullah and Iran, and are doing things they shouldn't be with Nuclear material".

Any thoughts or comments welcomed :)

or maybe, they're going after Syria in order to rattle Iran into making a 'wrong move'.

y'know, random switch onto a different justification for bombing Iran to pieces, seeing as how the "Iran is building NUKES!" BS is starting to wear thin.

I glanced something on yahoo a couple of days ago that sounded as if a new peace accord was going to be signed between Israel and Syria and that day and since I keep reading about how the tensions are increasing.. strange.

Here we go April 23rd http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080423/ap_on_re_mi_ea/syria_israel_2

"BEIRUT, Lebanon - A Cabinet minister said Wednesday that Israel has passed a message to Syria saying it is prepared to return the Golan Heights in exchange for a peace treaty."....

I wonder why the flip flop within hours afterword, not that it changed this possible peace accord but now it's "they're this or that, nukes, N. Korea..?

Back
Top Bottom