Интересный фильм: Мессия Цезаря. Римский заговор изобретения Иисуса.

Roman

Jedi
В фильме есть интересные моменты, думаю Вам будет интересно.
Кратко о фильме:
https://youtu.be/I4oaQWt3BO0
Действительно ли Иисус был изобретением римского императора? Автор этого инновационного фильма полагает, что был."Мессия Цезаря" предоставляет ключ к новому и революционному пониманию происхождения Христианства, объясняя, что на самом деле является Новым Заветом, кто настоящий Иисус, и что второе пришествие Христа уже произошло. Подсказки, приводящие к этим потрясающим заключениям, найдены в письмах историка первого столетия Иосифа Флавия. "Войны евреев" написанные Иосифом это одна из немногих исторических хроник этого периода. Сравнивая работу Иосифа с Евангелиями Нового Завета, "Мессия Цезаря" демонстрирует, что римляне директировали написание обоих. Их цель: предложить видение "мирного Мессии", который служил бы альтернативой революционным лидерам мессианского палестинского движения, которое угрожало Риму. Точно так же этот фильм раскрывает понимание христианской истории, демонстрируя что Иисус был вымышленным героем, изображаемым в четырех Евангелиях, написанных не христианами, но римлянами. В фильме предоставлены многочисленные параллели событий в последовательности, которые в конечном счете показывают личность истинных авторов Евангелий.

Since you didn't bother to show courtesy toward others, let me just clarify that in your post you recommend a documentary about Joseph Atwill's work "Caesar's Messiah". As a reply to the recommendation, here's what Laura said about his work:

Laura said:
I have Atwill's book and there are a couple things there that are interesting, but he fails to take a lot of other things into account. It's useful to read "Jesus was Caesar" by Francesco Carotta and "Et tu Judas, Then Fall Jesus" by Gary Courtney for the additional background that makes Atwill's shortcomings obvious.

For example, Courtney appears to be the first publishing on the topic in recent times and his little book is a tour de force of condensed Biblical Criticism. Christianity, in some form, came into being before the Flavians and probably was a combination of the worship of Attis, the Mythraic Mysteries, and the celebration of the passion of Julius Caesar.

Atwill tries to force the texts to fit the Flavians and gives some rather silly opinions of why they "did it." (To make fun of humanity and pull off a big joke, more or less.)

Still, as Courtney points out, there are signs of meddling with both Josephus and the gospel of Matthew which is what has Atwill going, but it is not entirely clear that it would be Josephus doing it. It seems more like a later editor.

Plus, Atwill doesn't seem to be aware that the first gospel to appear in the NT, Matthew, is not the first gospel written: Mark was the first one. So he launches his whole theory based on the fact that Matthew says this or that, and the assumption that because it appears first in the NT, it was written first.

So, nope, it's not the go-to book on the topic, Courtney and Carotta are much better.

мне кажется что на форуме не запрещено высказывать свое мнение!?!

I think that the forum is not forbidden to express their opinions!?!

Roman said:
мне кажется что на форуме не запрещено высказывать свое мнение!?!

I think that the forum is not forbidden to express their opinions!?!

Of course you can express your opinion. Did you get an impression that you couldn't?

But we do recommend for everyone who posts a video on this forum to include more than just saying that the video is interesting. We all are busy and don't have much time, so you are indeed encouraged to include your personal opinion and share why you think other forum members should watch the video. What exactly you find so interesting.

смотреть или не смотреть, право каждого человека, даже если он сильно занят. (если я провильно понял Ваш ответ)
watch or not to watch, the right of every person, even if he is very busy. (if I understood your answer File Holder)

Roman said:
смотреть или не смотреть, право каждого человека, даже если он сильно занят. (если я провильно понял Ваш ответ)
watch or not to watch, the right of every person, even if he is very busy. (if I understood your answer File Holder)

Yes, it's true. The point is, that since one of this forum's main aims is research, we try to minimize "signal to noise" ratio and post only relevant information. And if we think that this information is indeed helpful and relevant, we do service to others by explaining why we think they should spend time and energy watching the documentary.

For example, there are still people who pay for a specific amount of internet traffic, so they should be careful about how they spend the said traffic. So we usually try to accommodate such people by giving them an opportunity to choose before wasting the traffic on what doesn't interest them. I hope it's clear enough.

Roman said:

Keit explained it very well, but to just put it in an easy to understand way; how can someone decide to watch something or not if there is no information telling these people what the video is about? It's called external consideration (the consideration of others), instead of considering only ourselves.

Nienna, с помощью переводчика я так и не смог понять что Вы сказали.

Nienna, through an interpreter, I could not understand what you said

И еще, не знаю чем я так обидел людей, что мои сообщения стали модерировать?!?
Я не против этого, но когда на это уходит более пяти часов, немного нервирует!
Либо модерируйте быстрее, либо верните все как было!

And yet, I do not know what I offended people that my posts have become moderate?!?
I do not mind it, but when it takes more than five hours, a little nervous!
Moderated or faster, or return it as it was!

Roman said:
Nienna, с помощью переводчика я так и не смог понять что Вы сказали.

Nienna, through an interpreter, I could not understand what you said

Nienna сказала: "Keit объяснила всё очень хорошо, но если говорить простыми словами, как человек может определить смотреть или не смотреть видео, если автор поста не дал никакой информации, о чём именно это видео? Это называется внешним вниманием/уважением (уважением других), в отличии от уважения только себя."

Just translated Nienna's words.

Roman said:
И еще, не знаю чем я так обидел людей, что мои сообщения стали модерировать?!?
Я не против этого, но когда на это уходит более пяти часов, немного нервирует!
Либо модерируйте быстрее, либо верните все как было!

And yet, I do not know what I offended people that my posts have become moderate?!?
I do not mind it, but when it takes more than five hours, a little nervous!
Moderated or faster, or return it as it was!

На самом деле вы никого не обидели, просто это не обычный форум, каких сотни на просторах интернета, а форум, который преследует определенные цели, и поэтому также имеет определенные правила поведения и общения. Эти правила тоже не такие уж особенные и сложные, но возможно из-за незнания английского у вас не было возможности с ними познакомится. Они написаны в самом начале когда вы регистрировались. Вот они еще раз (если не появляется, просто поробуйте зарегистрироватся заново). Можете их прочитать про помощи онлайн переводчика. Надеюсь будет достаточно понятно.

Надеюсь, что после этого мы сможем общатся более конструктивным образом.

Также, еще один способ понять, что это за форум это почитать сообщения новых участников тут.

Я заметила, что вы не представились когда зарегистрировались на сайте. Может быть вам стоит это сделать, что бы мы с вами познакомились.

English translation said:
Well, you didn't really offend anyone. Simply this forum isn't a regular one, like myriad others all over the web. This forum has a certain aim, and therefore has certain rules of behavior and communication. These rules are also not particularly special or complicated, but perhaps due to not having proper grasp on English language you didn't have a chance to read them. You can see them right at the beginning when you register for an account. Here they are again. You can read them using online translator. Hopefully they will be clear enough.

Hopefully we will be able to communicate in a more constructive manner after that.

Also, another method of understanding what this forum is all about is reading posts of new members here.

I also noticed that you didn't introduce yourself when registered on the forum. Maybe you should do that, so we would have a chance to get to know you.

Спасибо за перевод Кейт!
На самом деле это мой второй форум на котром я зарегистрировался (первый был связан с моим хобби).
На этом форуме я зарегистрировался, потому как разделяю мнение Лоры и считаю очень интересной информацию от источника...
Прочтенем правил как вы заметили я не ознакомился, в виду плохого знания английского языка, но как человек не глупый, при регистрации понимал куда пришёл.
Тему для знакомства считаю пустой тратой времени.
Хотя если не ошибаюсь, пару строк там оставил. =)

Thanks for the translation Kate!
In fact this is my second forum on MDM I checked (the first was related to my hobby).
In this forum I checked, because I share the view of Laura, and I think very interesting information from the source ...
Reading the rules as you have noticed, I do not acquainted, since poor English, but as a man not stupid, check understood where came.
Topic consider dating a waste of time.
Although if I'm not mistaken, there is a couple of lines left. =)

по вашей рекомендации, оставил пару приветственных строк на указанной вами ссылке =)

on your recommendation, left a couple of lines of welcome to the specified link =)

Back
Top Bottom