Interview with an Alien

3 videos where an alien (probably STO) is interviewed by a government officer. In the second and third parts it's a bit sad as the alien is captivated and threatened.
Anyway provide good infos.

nature

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Hi Bosphorus1982, before creating a new post, please use the search function of the forum, because on 13 threads, you have iniated 12 !! And you made a new thread about the same subject ("alien races" / "interview with an alien" / "are Cs mantis people"). Idem with the subject on islam whereas there is a main and still elaborated thread about islam.
You don't seem to follow preexisting discussions. Do you know that it's not ptohibited to participate in a discussion still created?

Hi Bosphorus1982, before creating a new post, please use the search function of the forum, because on 13 threads, you have iniated 12 !! And you made a new thread about the same subject ("alien races" / "interview with an alien" / "are Cs mantis people"). Idem with the subject on islam whereas there is a main and still elaborated thread about islam.
You don't seem to follow preexisting discussions. Do you know that it's not ptohibited to participate in a discussion still created?

Ok i will do as you say. Sorry for disturbance

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Can some of the mods merge the new posts with the appropriate threads?

Tycho

The Force is Strong With This One
Listening to this interview makes my hairs stand up. I also tend to the opinion that the video has been made up. But this still leaves us with what "the alien" says. And thats IMHO "spot on".

Top Bottom