Introduced 'the prayer of the Soul' and 'Eiriu-Eolas' on my pukiwiki site

gotogo

Jedi Master
http://www.platonicwave.com/pukiwiki/index.php?%BA%B2%A4%CE%B5%A7%A4%EA%20%28the%20Prayer%20of%20the%20Soul%20by%20Laura%20Knight-Jadczyk%29

I just introduced 'the prayer of the Soul' and 'Eiriu-Eolas' on my pukiwiki site.
(I made this thread following the request "If you have a blog and link to Signs of the Times or Cassiopaea, tell us about it and post a link to your blog. When you update, let us know". I hope my understanding is not off here... :-[)

GotoGo said:
I just introduced 'the prayer of the Soul' and 'Eiriu-Eolas' on my pukiwiki site.
(I made this thread following the request "If you have a blog and link to Signs of the Times or Cassiopaea, tell us about it and post a link to your blog. When you update, let us know". I hope my understanding is not off here... :-[)

Hi GotoGo. I think your understanding is just fine. I am impressed with the care and thought you put into that web page. Great job! :)

Buddy said:
GotoGo said:

Hi GotoGo. I think your understanding is just fine. I am impressed with the care and thought you put into that web page. Great job! :)

Same here GotoGo. Good work! :cool2:

Yes, really great page GotoGo!

It's great how you've broken it down line by line and given relevant links to the discussion to explain what the prayer means.

:cool2:

Thank you for compliments! I am glad you liked it. :)

I updated the page using the Forum Search tips discussed in this thread.
Unfortunately, my pukiwiki page Syntax did not take the 2nd format so I needed to use the 1st format (long URL parameter one).
So you may need to click 'Rivise Search' button on the result page.

On the other hand, I was able to create the post using the 2nd format (that does not require clicking 'Revise Search' button!) on 'Learning the Prayer of the Soul.' thread. I hope this will be beneficial for others also. ;)

Back
Top Bottom