Inuit Elders: "Earth has shifted"

Tui

Jedi
What to make of this?

Quote http://www.newspaper.indianlife.org/story/2015/01/05/news/earth-has-shifted-inuit-elders-issue-warning-to-nasa-and-the-world/582.html:

"Earth has shifted"- Inuit elders issue warning to NASA and the world
January 5, 2015 | volume 35, number 4

The Inuits are indigenous people that inhabit the arctic regions of Canada, the United States and Greenland and throughout history their very lives have been dependent on being able to correctly forecast weather.... and they are warning NASA and the world that global warming isn't the cause of what we are seeing with extreme weather, earthquakes and other events.

The earth has shifted, tilted or as they put it, "wobbled" to the north and they all agree "Their sky has changed!"

The elders maintain the Sun doesn't rise where it used to, they have longer daylight to hunt and the Sun is higher than it used to be and warms up quicker than before. The elders who were interviewed across the north all said the same thing, their sky has changed.

The stars the Sun and the Moon have all changed affecting the temperature, even affecting the way the wind blows, it is becoming increasingly hard to predict the weather, something that is a must on the Arctic.

The elders all agree, they believe the Earth has shifted, wobbled or tilted to the North.

In an article in The Big Wobble Almanac, and in a video, we see some of the extreme weather events being attributed to this "wobble."

In the article it states that NASA scientists and experts are "worried" by the information the Inuit Elders are providing for them.

Andrew Collins today commented:

The Inuit people of North America claim that the earth has tilted to the north causing the sun today to have a slightly different rising position, the day and light to be different, and the wind to have changed its direction. Something tells me their observations - which could easily be put down to the effects of global warming by climatologists - have been influenced by Professor Charles Hapgood's still unproved crustal displacement theory, which claims the pole has shifted northwards from Hudson Sea to its present position at the North Pole due to a cataclysm of some sort. How this all happened I do not know but I am certain of it.

Attachments

• Inuits believe their lives have been affected by a shift.jpg
    Inuits believe their lives have been affected by a shift.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 792
I'm pretty sure the story about the sun not rising where it used to was first reported a couple of years back. Not sure if it were true or not. Aren't there instruments that can verify these sorts of things?

Ynna said:
What to make of this?

Quote http://www.newspaper.indianlife.org/story/2015/01/05/news/earth-has-shifted-inuit-elders-issue-warning-to-nasa-and-the-world/582.html:

"Earth has shifted"- Inuit elders issue warning to NASA and the world
January 5, 2015 | volume 35, number 4

The Inuits are indigenous people that inhabit the arctic regions of Canada, the United States and Greenland and throughout history their very lives have been dependent on being able to correctly forecast weather.... and they are warning NASA and the world that global warming isn't the cause of what we are seeing with extreme weather, earthquakes and other events.

The earth has shifted, tilted or as they put it, "wobbled" to the north and they all agree "Their sky has changed!"

The elders maintain the Sun doesn't rise where it used to, they have longer daylight to hunt and the Sun is higher than it used to be and warms up quicker than before. The elders who were interviewed across the north all said the same thing, their sky has changed.

The stars the Sun and the Moon have all changed affecting the temperature, even affecting the way the wind blows, it is becoming increasingly hard to predict the weather, something that is a must on the Arctic.

The elders all agree, they believe the Earth has shifted, wobbled or tilted to the North.

In an article in The Big Wobble Almanac, and in a video, we see some of the extreme weather events being attributed to this "wobble."

In the article it states that NASA scientists and experts are "worried" by the information the Inuit Elders are providing for them.

Andrew Collins today commented:

The Inuit people of North America claim that the earth has tilted to the north causing the sun today to have a slightly different rising position, the day and light to be different, and the wind to have changed its direction. Something tells me their observations - which could easily be put down to the effects of global warming by climatologists - have been influenced by Professor Charles Hapgood's still unproved crustal displacement theory, which claims the pole has shifted northwards from Hudson Sea to its present position at the North Pole due to a cataclysm of some sort. How this all happened I do not know but I am certain of it.

I saw this somewhere before. I dont know what to make of it, too.
The only thing I can add: During the last months I sometimes wondered why the sun was shining in my house on places where she had never done so before. Talked to a friend. She said: "Yes, now you say it: I was wondering, too why there was sunshine in that room, It was never there before."

:knitting:

I think that things are just so weird that people notice things they never noticed before and since they didn't notice them before, they really have nothing to compare, so from the FEELING of weirdness, they assume this change. Or so it seems to me.

I have an astronomy program that depicts the sky exactly as it is (should be) from my geographic location (which I entered). It has the earth as the default viewing position, a horizon, trees, bushes, etc. So, whenever I want to know what some object in the sky is, I just open the program and point it in the right direction so I can see on the screen the exact thing I am seeing outside.

So far, the sun, moon, planets, stars, all are located where they should be. The sun rises and sets where it should, etc. and at the times it should.

But still, like others, I have the overwhelming feeling that something is really off.

Memory jumbled up a little bit... it was sun rises 2 days early in greenland back in 2011

http://www.sott.net/article/221541-Strange-Phenomenon-Sun-rises-two-days-early-in-Greenland-sparks-fear

God, amazing how memory can shoot back couple of years to obscure articles...

I have impression (or I think that I have it) that the Sun’s light now is much brighter than some year before. Also the light’s color is changed, it is white and silver now and it was golden and yellow earlier, for example in autumn or spring months. Sun burns the skin now from the dusk till the down, and it wasn’t like that earlier. Sun was more “gentle” in the afternoons.

I have been wondering why sunlight seems harsher and why it feels stronger on the skin. I started noticing this change sometime last year

My wife just talked about this, she has noticed the change also and so have many of her shop customers. She cuts hair.

Laura said:
I think that things are just so weird that people notice things they never noticed before and since they didn't notice them before, they really have nothing to compare, so from the FEELING of weirdness, they assume this change. Or so it seems to me.

I have an astronomy program that depicts the sky exactly as it is (should be) from my geographic location (which I entered). It has the earth as the default viewing position, a horizon, trees, bushes, etc. So, whenever I want to know what some object in the sky is, I just open the program and point it in the right direction so I can see on the screen the exact thing I am seeing outside.

So far, the sun, moon, planets, stars, all are located where they should be. The sun rises and sets where it should, etc. and at the times it should.

But still, like others, I have the overwhelming feeling that something is really off.

As a more primitive way, I started four or five years ago etching sight-lines tracking the sun and demarcating with date/timestamps for rise and set (against the mountains) - all seems as it was. Yet like you said, things feel really off.

Here is what was recalled from your Feb 1997 Session on observations and their difficulties:

A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a fourth.

Q: (L) All right, I'll take the bait; give me the three factors, and also the fourth!.

A: 1) Wave approach. 2) Chlorofluorocarbon increase in atmosphere, thus affecting ozone layer. 3) Change in the planet's axis rotation orientation. 4) Artificial tampering by 3rd and 4th density STS forces in a number of different ways. Be vigilant. Be observant. Be cautious in your planning and be aware. Do not let emotional anomalies cloud your knowledge base. This is not a "time" to let one's guard down. Be especially careful of travel to unfamiliar locators, as well as sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings!!! You are being watched. Or, at least, it is best to assume you are, and act, think, and prepare accordingly. Remember what you have been warned about concerning attack. As you learn more and know more, you become more interesting... and, when your ranks swell, you are more vulnerable unless you are more aware!!

Q: (L) All right, were those given in the order in which they are occurring? The fourth being the one that's coming later?

A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except by instrumentation. Equator is slightly "wider" than the polar zones. But, this discrepancy is decreasing slowly currently. One change to occur in 21st Century is sudden glacial rebound, over Eurasia first, then North America. Ice ages develop much, much, much faster than thought. [Discussion of new scientific theory recently presented that the earth is expanding.]

Q: (T) Is the Earth expanding? That's just putting it bluntly, but, is the Earth expanding, how did you put that? (A) Yes, that's the theory: the idea is that the continents move away because the Earth is expanding, and this is much faster than you know, than geologists were thinking.

A: Continental "drift" is caused by the continual though variable, propelling of gases from the interior to the surface, mainly at points of magnetic significance.

Q: (J) What causes the change in the axis?

A: By slow down of rotation. Earth alternately heats up and cools down in interior.

Q: (L) Why does it do that? What's the cause of this?

A: Part of cycle related to energy exerted upon surface by the frequency resonance vibrational profile of humans and others.

Avala said:
I have impression (or I think that I have it) that the Sun’s light now is much brighter than some year before. Also the light’s color is changed, it is white and silver now and it was golden and yellow earlier, for example in autumn or spring months. Sun burns the skin now from the dusk till the down, and it wasn’t like that earlier. Sun was more “gentle” in the afternoons.

I have noticed the exactly same things. On top of that weather changes gets more extreme. One day is so warm and sunny and the next morning north wind blows so much cold, heavy clouds and lot of rain.

I think that all this things are due to the huge changes is Earth atmosphere, Earth rotation and some changes in Earths EM fields. Brightness and color of light seems different from before as Avala said.

DavidHP said:
I have been wondering why sunlight seems harsher and why it feels stronger on the skin. I started noticing this change sometime last year

I have noticed this also, as it seems to burn the skin more, and also there seems to be a slight angular change in the incident light in the mornings.
It occurred to me that it could be a change in atmospheric conditions as a result of the cumulative gaseous discharges from aircraft passing overhead.
Or maybe, the Earth is moving closer to the Sun..

MusicMan said:
It occurred to me that it could be a change in atmospheric conditions as a result of the cumulative gaseous discharges from aircraft passing overhead.

It rather seems the other way around: the atmosphere is changing in more fundamental ways - the upper layers cooling - and this affects how clouds and contrails appear and behave. See: http://www.sott.net/article/221199-Chemtrails-Contrails-Strange-Skies

Psalehesost said:
MusicMan said:

It rather seems the other way around: the atmosphere is changing in more fundamental ways - the upper layers cooling - and this affects how clouds and contrails appear and behave. See: http://www.sott.net/article/221199-Chemtrails-Contrails-Strange-Skies

We can vouch for that. For the past 4-5 years, we've been seeing contrails even during the hottest afternoons and we're talking equatorial climate here. And just this year we've noticed them getting thicker and lasting longer in the sky which likely means the temps in the upper layer has dropped even more.

Konstantin said:
Avala said:

I have noticed the exactly same things. On top of that weather changes gets more extreme. One day is so warm and sunny and the next morning north wind blows so much cold, heavy clouds and lot of rain.

I think that all this things are due to the huge changes is Earth atmosphere, Earth rotation and some changes in Earths EM fields. Brightness and color of light seems different from before as Avala said.

I've also notice a change in the effect of the sun on the skin and in the brightness even when the temperature is not very high.
And when I look at the moon and the stars, they seems also brighter, it's like if there was 'a veil' in less, I also think of a change in the atmospher.

Same observation about the apparent increase in Sun's brightness. It was like 2 years ago when i started to hear people's complains about how the very intense sunlight makes it difficult to drive a car. Of course nobody ever asked a question why this was the case and why they hadn't have noticed it earlier. Once i tried to google for some info on the topic and all i found was several people getting laughed at on various forums about their "imaginary" observations of a very bright sunlight.

In general, it seems that the climate becomes more extreme in every possible aspect - sun appear to shine brighter, winds blow stronger, weather changes occur in minutes OR droughts/rains linger for months etc.

Back
Top Bottom