Irish Referendum Was Rigged (Does anyone care?)

Ursus Minor

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
By Jude Duffy

Last week's Irish abortion referendum was rigged. The official result was - get this - a preposterous 22 points - yes 22 points! - out of step with the final opinion poll of the campaign. And that was no rogue poll - other surveys put the anti-abortion side even higher.

Canvassers in towns and villages across Ireland reported huge support for the pro-life cause on doorsteps - sometimes at rates of 100 percent, yet the official result recorded a majority for the abortion cause in almost every constituency, and the pro-aborts won the national vote by two to one.

Pro-life rallies in the run-up to the referendum numbered over a hundred thousand, whereas their pro-abortion counterparts mustered derisory turnouts of two or three thousand hardcore lefties and embittered cat ladies.

There was no organized opposition to the 2015 Irish SSM vote, and none of the major pro-life groups got involved in opposing it on the ground - unlike the abortion referendum. Yet bizarrely, the pro-abortion cause easily out-performed the vote for gay 'marriage' in last week's referendum.

In keeping with the Big Rig strategy - a subspecies of the Big Lie - the Deep State rigged the abortion vote referendum on a massive scale; the theory being that, as with the Big Lie, the bigger the rig the more it stupefies the target into dazed submission - Shock and Awe administered in the psycho-political realm.

Bear in mind that the Irish vote had implications, not just for Ireland, but for Northen Ireland, the United States, Poland, Spain, Hungary, and other countries where abortion is still a burning issue. So, for both domestic and international reasons, the Deep State needed the defeat to be huge and psychologically crushing. Is anyone naive enough to believe they wouldn't rig under such exigent conditions? Seriously?

In Ireland, remember, there are no alternative media and almost no independent journalists of any kind.
No one here is watching the Rothschild crooks of the government and the Alinskyite far left, so they can get away with just about anything.

Continue reading at source

Thank you, Palinurus, for alerting me to the Henry Makow threads. I was directed to his site from thetruthseeker.co.uk.
My decision to post this stuff here on cass.org was probably made in haste.

When I come to think of it, I may have a bias to consider almost everything as being rigged nowadays. :rolleyes:

So we have to consider the Irish election authorities as innocent till proven guilty.

It may help when you consider that opinion polls usually are also prone to rigging according to a hidden agenda.

In this specific case the polls showed a huge favor of the pro-life stance thereby reinforcing a possible trend among those pro-lifers to stay at home and not participating in the referendum, as the pro-abortion stance seemed without a proper chance of winning the vote anyway.

Such abstention gives more weight to the pro-abortion votes especially with a low turn-out of voters.

Undoubtedly, there are other factors playing a part. I just named one possibility.

FWIW - I read somewhere that fetal cells are integral to vaccines these days and therefore, abortion is needed for this purpose. It was the real reason for legalization of abortion in the US so that fetal material need not be imported from overseas thus saving $s. Plus, it makes vaccines more 'effective' for their real purposes - destroying health!

Back
Top Bottom