Is Al Gore coming back?

Strange to hear his name mentioned again, and from Wayne Madsen to boot. But is this just another Consortium choice? Hard to imagine, trusting someone coming from his Big Oil family background.

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/ci_3811383

Consortium multiple choice question. Who will be our next choice for US President?

A) George Bush
B) Jeb Bush
C) Kerry
D) Gore
E) all of the above. It doesn't matter. We own them all.

F) Hilary Clinton
I've thought for a long time that she was a possible.Not because as some think she is one of those Satanic Bloodline people and a witch (or whatever), which she may be, but in terms of presenting a caring feminist face to the NWO scenario.
"Well the sheriff has had to clean the bad guys out of town, using a regrettable amount of force, and now the school marm will lead us in prayers for a better and brighter and more caring future."
In my opinion this is connected with the touting of the Holy Blood, Holy Grail nonsense-which has been around a lot longer than most realise- as a coopting of the Sacred Feminine as *their* Goddess. the Dragon Queen.
HBGB was based in part on a book written by an Australian author, Donovan Joyce in 1972, The Jesus Scroll which is the first source I know of to make the Jesus married the Magdalene claim.
Part of the matrix program run by the PTB seems to be dealing in manipulation of Archetypes.Bush snr as father and Bush jnr as Son, with a possible Abrahamic sacrifice of George the Dragonslayer. I find it very creepy that Bush snr and Clinton are now close chums ,and that Dubya has said something like "my father now has a new favourite son" about the relationship.
Creepier still is Rupert Murdoch's support for Hillary.
But basically. yes,
E) all of the above. it doesn't matter. we own them all.
oh heavens! I just looked at the time and it's 11.11 !

Yes, Hillary is being touted on many fronts as the 'next best thing' - plus she's spent a lot of time building up her public ties to and support of Israel to make sure that it's very clear that she's 'towing the line'. I would't trust her as far as I could throw her and duplicitous is an understatement as far as her public policy goes - so - all in all - she fits right in.

Went to the movies last night and saw a preview that Al Gore's movie 'An Inconvenient Truth' comes out this month. http://www.climatecrisis.net/aboutthefilm/
Humanity is sitting on a ticking time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe that could send our entire planet into a tail-spin of epic destruction involving extreme weather, floods, droughts, epidemics and killer heat waves beyond anything we have ever experienced. If that sounds like a recipe for serious gloom and doom -- think again. From director Davis Guggenheim comes the Sundance Film Festival hit, AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH, which offers a passionate and inspirational look at one man's fervent crusade to halt global warming's deadly progress in its tracks by exposing the myths and misconceptions that surround it. That man is former Vice President Al Gore, who, in the wake of defeat in the 2000 election, re-set the course of his life to focus on a last-ditch, all-out effort to help save the planet from irrevocable change. In this eye-opening and poignant portrait of Gore and his "traveling global warming show," Gore also proves himself to be one of the most misunderstood characters in modern American public life. Here he is seen as never before in the media - funny, engaging, open and downright on fire about getting the surprisingly stirring truth about what he calls our "planetary emergency" out to ordinary citizens before it's too late.
Seems to connect to this topic.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1070

Seems that Al Gore is going to be thrust back into the public's mind and that Gore might be a person being played up as a good alternative to the Bush/Cheney regime.

ziggystarlust said:
Hard to imagine, trusting someone coming from his Big Oil family background.
Maybe he has seen to light.:D

Which reminds me of the session after 9-11, when the C's mentioned...

session010914 said:
A: Gore is pushing buttons on Capitol Hill.
Q: What does Gore have to do with anything? He lost the election. Well... (A) He had this Lieberman as his running mate. What kind of buttons? Huh. (L) Is he pushing buttons to expose, or pushing buttons to suppress?
A: To suppress.
Q: Well, that's the damnedest thing I ever heard. Did the U.S. Government shoot down the fourth plane as some people are suggesting?
A: Yes.
No matter who they put up to run, it's all the same, really. I wonder what a two party democratic system would be like?

Where can I access all the most recent sessions (that have been posted)?, I've read them but I can't remember where

There is a 'files' link on the Casschat site - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/casschat/ - in the box on the upper left of the home page. You can download them from there.

Funny and engaging? Wow. That is really a different Al isn't it.

First Presidential hopeful, next movie mogul and eco-evangelist! And to think... he also invented the internet!

What a resourceful guy!

This link - http://bagnewsnotes.typepad.com/ is for a site called BagNewsNotes - which can be insightful at times, and can be clueless at times - but the reason I bring it up today is that they are juxtaposing Al Gore's Saturday Night Live appearance with Bush's Monday night address.

Seems like Al is making quite a bit of a comback.

anart said:
Which reminds me of the session after 9-11, when the C's mentioned...

session010914 said:
A: Gore is pushing buttons on Capitol Hill.
Q: What does Gore have to do with anything? He lost the election. Well... (A) He had this Lieberman as his running mate. What kind of buttons? Huh. (L) Is he pushing buttons to expose, or pushing buttons to suppress?
A: To suppress.
Q: Well, that's the damnedest thing I ever heard. Did the U.S. Government shoot down the fourth plane as some people are suggesting?
A: Yes.
No matter who they put up to run, it's all the same, really. I wonder what a two party democratic system would be like?
Thanx for the Cass quote. Someone has to step out and create a viable third party. (Not holding my breath though) Where are all the good guys? Has everyone become a psychopath?

Re Hillary...from my discussions with Americans...most people really dislike Hillary. Let's see how this election progresses...not to mention the unresolved problems with "Black Box" voting machines. Wadda mess!

That C's quote about Gore suppressing comes immediately to mind whenever I see him or hear his name.

I must say I simply do not understand the appeal of Hilary Clinton in the slightest!! Why does anyone hear her say she wouldn't have voted for invasion if she knew then what she knows now and not decipher what that means?! At the very least, on the topmost surface, with no great mental processing required, it is clear that her war vote indicates that (A) she's not very smart, as millions knew that the whole thing was a bloody scam and were screaming about it, and (B) she's OK with the idea of pre-emptive attack and slaughter, basically, she gives the thumbs up to murdering the person next to you because you think you feel threatened, with no evidence at all. From, there, with a little actual thought, you can figure out that she's much worse than stupid or violent, but deceitful.

Back
Top Bottom