Is Aleister Crowley the Grandfather of President George W. Bush?

E

elevate

very interesting stuff!

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/04/george-w-bush-barbara-bush-and.html

excerpt:
Is Aleister Crowley the father of Barbara Bush? Even she may not know for certain; indeed, I have no way of knowing whether she has ever been told that this possibility exists. However, more than one person has noted the resemblance -- and this resemblance is not just physical. Many will recall the former First Lady's haughty and thoughtless remarks in the aftermath of the Katrina disaster. Those "in the know" were reminded of Aleister Crowley's similar reaction to the loss of life which occurred during the ascent of Kangchanjunga, an expedition he commanded: "This is precisely the sort of thing with which I have no sympathy whatsoever."

Is Aleister Crowley George Bush's Grandfather?

Ok just when you think you've heard it all and there can't be more, there's more. Let us descend another level or two down the rabbit hole!

I was trolling the internet one evening...something I usually do, I know, I know, I should get a life but forget about that now. Anyway, I was trolling the internet and what did I stumble upon? It would appear that George Bush just might be the grandson of Aleister Crowley! Who is Aleister Crowley you might ask, well he was nicked named the Great Beast by his own mother and...

Attachments

• 3572199_f248.jpg
    3572199_f248.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 376
Re: Is Aleister Crowley George Bush's Grandfather?

Hello,
Actually the grandfather of G.W Bush was Prescott Bush and it was revealed in the 90's if i remember well that he was one of those business men who financed the Nazi regime during the second world war. Reality is often worse than fiction.
Exemple: _http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

mkrnhr said:
Hello,
Actually the grandfather of G.W Bush was Prescott Bush and it was revealed in the 90's if i remember well that he was one of those business men who financed the Nazi regime during the second world war. Reality is often worse than fiction.
Exemple: _http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Not that I know if Crowley is Bush's grandfather or not, but the picture implies that he would have been Barbara's father, and Prescott was George's father. There are two sets of grandparents, so Prescott is a given, and Barbara's father is the one in question .

That's right Emerald..Barbara Bush's father.

This is one of my favorite wild hypotheses. It fits the saying, it's too good to verify. The evidence is that Barbara Bush's mother, Pauline Pierce, a young married socialite in the 1920s visited a friend in Europe who was Crowley's mistress or close friend or something. That is documented. Then, ten (not nine, unfortunately) months later, Barbara Pierce (later Bush) was born. Her siblings never liked her. Then there is some resemblance to Crowley. Not to mention Barbara Bush's pure evil nature!

Mr. Premise said:
This is one of my favorite wild hypotheses. It fits the saying, it's too good to verify. The evidence is that Barbara Bush's mother, Pauline Pierce, a young married socialite in the 1920s visited a friend in Europe who was Crowley's mistress or close friend or something. That is documented. Then, ten (not nine, unfortunately) months later, Barbara Pierce (later Bush) was born. Her siblings never liked her. Then there is some resemblance to Crowley. Not to mention Barbara Bush's pure evil nature!

I believe it, personally.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,2758.msg16893.html#msg16893

note: this was a link to an earlier thread on the same topic, now merged

I didn't understand it was from the mother's side. In that case, what a charming mixture!

Brie217 said:
[Then, ten (not nine, unfortunately) months later, Barbara Pierce (later Bush) was born.

So what? Five of my children were born 3-6 weeks after the the right time. So they were born 9,25 to 10 months from conception ("regular" pregnancy period is 8,5 months not 9). The main reason pregnancy lasts 9 months instead of 8-11 months is "healthcare" pressure.

So pathocracy could flow on both sides of the family tree?

Does that mean Dubya got a double dose?

Maybe a double dose would make one as thick as a plank then?

I posted this article a couple of days ago and now someone else posted an article that was originally posted in 2006 ahead of mine..how can I tell how many views I have on my article? How come someone can pre-post on my article?

Brie

Back
Top Bottom