Is it a real monster or just a dream?

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Around 1978, I moved to LA from New York, after separate from my 1st husband and found small studio APT on second floor in Korean town. A few days later I was lay in bed and and noticed that some kinda animal that bigger than dog trying to open window to get in.
I tried to escape but realize that my body was paralyzed and this thing now opening window and slowly crawl in.
I have to do something, I didn't have time to be scare and I use all my mighty will to turn my body to face the mattress and use my both hand to covering my neck. It came and sit on my back and pressed my neck but couldn't do any harm.
Then I fell sleep, when I woke up next morning I wonder what was that thing. Did I dreamed or did it actually happened?

Hi Kay Kim, it's hard to know if it was real or just a dream, my conjectures are that it was just a nightmare, you mention that change of place where you lived or so I understand, maybe it was some discarnate or any other entity that was there where you just arrived, and somehow you what he perceived in the dream? or a spirit united with you ?, well, many possibilities. :/

Must have been a scary experience, Kay Kim. However, from what you wrote, it seems that you handled the situation with courage.

[quote author=Kay Kim]
Did I dreamed or did it actually happened?
[/quote]

There is what we call physical reality where one person's experiences can be validated and repeated by others and thus the experiences become consensus reality. Then there are dreams where one has experiences which cannot be readily validated or repeated by others, and so these experiences are said to not belong to consensus reality. Your experience is real to you, even though it may not belong to consensus reality. Others have had similar experiences too, so you are not alone.

Laura's Wave series and "High Strangeness" goes into details of such anomalous experiences.

I do not know either but i would say that whatever it was, the interaction was very limited. You should take it seriously only if it comes back and really wants to do harm or scare you. If this animal was not a simple dream and really ill intentioned, you would know it at least intuitively.

Last time I had an interaction with an i-do-not-know-what, it was outside my window while I was wide awake, reading a book on my bed. It was not friendly at all, kept staring at me, was facing me but not trying to come in. The result was that I had the sensation that blood was flowing from all the holes of my head (eyes, nose, ears and mouth), and that this hemorrhage would kill me. It was a simple sensation, not real blood. To die cleanly, my idea was to put my head on the floor of the shower, a few meters away from my bed, and wait. But I was too lazy to do so, or maybe felt that it would not be necessary. Finally both the sensation and the strange thing left, and I resumed reading. The duration was less than 3 minutes.

All of this to say that as it has not come back, then no problem.

Shinzenbi said:
I do not know either but i would say that whatever it was, the interaction was very limited. You should take it seriously only if it comes back and really wants to do harm or scare you. If this animal was not a simple dream and really ill intentioned, you would know it at least intuitively.

Last time I had an interaction with an i-do-not-know-what, it was outside my window while I was wide awake, reading a book on my bed. It was not friendly at all, kept staring at me, was facing me but not trying to come in. The result was that I had the sensation that blood was flowing from all the holes of my head (eyes, nose, ears and mouth), and that this hemorrhage would kill me. It was a simple sensation, not real blood. To die cleanly, my idea was to put my head on the floor of the shower, a few meters away from my bed, and wait. But I was too lazy to do so, or maybe felt that it would not be necessary. Finally both the sensation and the strange thing left, and I resumed reading. The duration was less than 3 minutes.

All of this to say that as it has not come back, then no problem.

Me too, I have had several encounters with this type of strangeness, and I think these type of creatures, they could be window fallers, and all they do is scare you, so they can get the most energy out of you, because I haven't been attacked or anything like that, most of my experiences have been not fully awaken but in a dream like state.

my two cents :cool2:

Perhaps the entities were just feeding on your fears.

Once your brain realises that its body is encountering sleep paralysis, the only defence you have is a mental barrier that you can put up.

I do this by mentally rebuking the entities, commanding them to leave.
Seeing as this is my will, then they are obliged to do so, seeing as they cannot abridge free will.

Being aware is the key, somewhat difficult in the awakening stages.

MusicMan said:

Seeing as this is my will, then they are obliged to do so, seeing as they cannot abridge free will.

Hello MusicMan, it is interesting that you mention, please could share more, some steps or method for doing this? :/

I think there are a few threads relating to sleep paralysis now with some good info.
It may be an idea to consolidate them? Just on a side note if you can keep calm, not panik it makes it much easier to navigate these situations. When i was having sp on a regular basis i started to put headphones on before sleeping with POTS playing on a loop.

Yes, maybe it was nightmare, and it helps me to know that others have similar experience too. So it's not big deal. Now I start to read Laura's book High Strangeness.
If it happen agin, I will use my free will to command thing to leave. Thank you very much every one.

Kay Kim said:
Yes, maybe it was nightmare, and it helps me to know that others have similar experience too. So it's not big deal. Now I start to read Laura's book High Strangeness.
If it happen agin, I will use my free will to command thing to leave. Thank you very much every one.

Hello kay Kim:

here is a book that one of the members of this forum recommended to me, I think you should give it a try as well.... it is called " Inner Work " by Robert A. Johnson, it will give some pointers as to know exactly what's going on .... happy :read:

MusicMan said:

Once your brain realises that its body is encountering sleep paralysis, the only defence you have is a mental barrier that you can put up.

Maybe you are interested also in this article.
http://www.sott.net/article/294380-People-can-draw-energy-from-each-other-the-same-as-plants-do

I would add something that did not come to word here.

The subjective psyche plays an important role in the quality in which one perceives the parnormalen phenomena. Most medial people pay only little attention to their life traumas. I'm also only come with time on the funnel.
If you hardly know yourself, then you can be manipulated not only in 3D, but also from higher entities.
Learn to know yourself better, your life (family,world affairs, friends,health,etc.), your psyche ... . And this is easier said than done!

Kay Kim said:
Around 1978, I moved to LA from New York, after separate from my 1st husband and found small studio APT on second floor in Korean town. A few days later I was lay in bed and and noticed that some kinda animal that bigger than dog trying to open window to get in.
I tried to escape but realize that my body was paralyzed and this thing now opening window and slowly crawl in.
I have to do something, I didn't have time to be scare and I use all my mighty will to turn my body to face the mattress and use my both hand to covering my neck. It came and sit on my back and pressed my neck but couldn't do any harm.
Then I fell sleep, when I woke up next morning I wonder what was that thing. Did I dreamed or did it actually happened?

There's a number of posts on "sleep paralysis" - experiences of others and how the phenomena is linked to things like diet. The forum search will bring up a few results that could help. As to whether its physical (result of physiological changes), or spiritual (spirit entities interactions), or a combination of these phenomena is debatable.

I wonder if it is a combination, that for whatever reason physiological changes cause an uncontrolled shift that leads us to see (admittedly through our own unclear filters), interactions of a spirit-based nature that are generally occuring anyway. Hard to know for sure, so its just one speculation among others.

Hello Shinzenbi, it seems your experience is more scary than mine, just imagine all the blood coming out from eyes, nose, ears and mouth, even that is simply sensation, that's must be frightening experience.

Hello Xico, thank you for recommend Robert A. Johnson's book Inner Work. I love to read new book. I just downloaded sample from Amazon.

Hello Alchemie, thanks you for information about how to grounding and protection from others, it's good information, especially I like to do The Gold Color Shower to clearing foreign energy then call back my own energy back.
All the book I have read from Laura's books, that is Amazing Grace and Wave1-8, didn't not have any method to do personal things, this is first time I read things like that from SOTTnet. And I just ordered Eiriu Eolas breathing program DVD.

Hello Alkhemst, I am thinking maybe you are right about physiological changes might caused something like that to happen, because I was in new city all by myself, I didn't know anyone and the future is not certain.

riclapaz said:
MusicMan said:

Hello MusicMan, it is interesting that you mention, please could share more, some steps or method for doing this? :/

You can search the forum for the term 'mental blocking', as well as cass wiki

http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Mental_blocking

Mental blocking

This term occurs in the Cassiopaea material in the meaning of spiritually holding one's ground or resisting attack.

This is described as a fourth density principle which does not have any fixed translation into human actions or attitudes, as the practice will depend on the situation.

We can look at the idea from many different angles:

From Ra:

QUESTIONER: Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

RA: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation armed with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

QUESTIONER: Could you amplify the meaning of what you mean by the "failure to accept that which is given?"

RA: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded and engulfed, transformed by positive energies.
This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

[…] The most typical approach of Orion entities is to choose what you might call the weaker-minded entity that it might suggest a greater amount of Orion philosophy to be disseminated. Some few Orion entities are called by more highly polarized negative entities of your space/time nexus. In this case they share information just as we are now doing. However, this is a risk for the Orion entities due to the frequency with which the harvestable negative planetary entities then attempt to bid and order the Orion contact just as these entities bid planetary negative contacts.

The resulting struggle for mastery, if lost, is damaging to the polarity of the Orion group. Similarly, a mistaken Orion contact with highly polarized positive entities can wreak havoc with Orion troops unless these crusaders are able to de-polarize the entity mistakenly contacted. This occurrence is almost unheard-of. Therefore, the Orion group prefers to make physical contact only with the weaker-minded entity.

From the Cassiopaeans:

Q: (L) Okay, in the experience I felt a paralysis of my body, what caused this paralysis.

A: Yes. Separation of awareness. Which is defined as any point along the pathway where one's awareness becomes so totally focused on one thought sector that all other levels of awareness are temporarily receded, thereby making it impossible to become aware of one's physical reality along with one's mental reality. This gives the impression of what is referred to as paralysis. Do you understand?

Q: (L) Yes. And what stimulates this total focus of awareness?

A: An event which sidetracks, temporarily, the mental processes.

Q: (L) And what event can sidetrack the mental processes to this extent?

A: Any number.

Q: (L) In this particular case, what was it?

A: It was an eclipsing of energies caused by conflicting thought centers.

Q: (L) What energies were being eclipsed?

A: Whenever two opposing units of reality intersect, this causes what can be referred to as friction, which, for an immeasurable amount of what you would refer to as time, which is, of course, non-existent, creates a non-existence, or a stopping of the movements of all functions. This is what we would know as conflict. In between, or through any intersecting, opposite entities, we always find zero time, zero movement, zero transference, zero exchange. Now think about this. Think about this carefully.

Q: (L) Does this mean that I was, essentially, in a condition of non-existence?

A: Well, non-existence is not really the proper term, but non-fluid existence would be more to the point. Do you understand?

There are many passages elsewhere in the Cassiopaea material where attack and blocking attack are discussed.

The core idea of mental blocking is to assert one's position and the nature of one's being. This may take many forms. The idea is a spiritual one for which we do not have direct terms or perception, thus we look at it through the example of everyday confrontations.

One aspect of the idea is not to be drawn into the attacker's “world” via curiosity, desire to change the world or the attacker, emotional hooks, self-importance or the like.

Another aspect is to be internally certain and undivided. In a confrontation, the attacking party generally expects some reaction, either aggression or backing out. In some cases, mental blocking can take the form of giving no response or an entirely unexpected response. The main idea is not to play by the same playbook as the adversary, thus breaking out of a pattern of expected reactions.

Getting entangled into arguments or repetitious interactions with people can be draining and as much as one sees the problem in these, it is very difficult not to be affected, thus at least implicitly accepting the rules of the game. Playing various influence games tends to affect one's FRV and/or one's basic model of reality. Thus getting dragged into hostile arguments can for example be an attack. Blocking such may involve declining to participate.

Attack often works by playing on pre-existing doubts or divisions within the self or within a group. Recognizing this and being unambiguous and not tempted to be swayed is important. “I don't want to know” is not mental blocking. Knowing things, including the nature and content of the attack is important for an objective view of the world. But once one knows about it, one can decline to again be subjected to the same arguments and simply reject the whole topic as one that has already been seen and dealt with.

Declining a confrontation is not always an appropriate strategy, for example truth cannot be defended by being invisible. It is not possible to give fixed rules for every situation. Recognizing appropriate action depends on recognizing the deeper dynamic involved, we could say the nature of the asking. Defending truth where there is no interest for it to begin with is simply wasted time whereas standing up for it when there is a possibility of it being accepted can be a service to the participants.

Knowledge of a special kind may itself be a form of protection. Since the battle concerns one's “soul” or FRV, having drawn one's circle and standing firm in it may preempt attack. Human knowledge is never absolutely certain or complete, but knowledge through choice to apply it may become something of a different quality. Information is converted into being by the process of commitment. Mental blocking is not a matter of “true belief” but rather of asserting one's choice also wile faced with attack. This is generally not an aggressive stance, since attack often expects an aggressive response.

Acting as a group may be important to the process. A single individual may be worn down by continuously defending one's position, also a group may focus “higher energies” more effectively than an individual. This is not a case of mob mentality but of strength in unity of purpose. An isolated individual's mode of thinking and perceiving may more readily be shifted to match the attacker's, thus diminishing the STO alignment of the attacked.

We are not talking about fighting in a physical or 3D sense, where both antagonists have a similar nature and modes of thinking and responding. In 3D warfare, no matter the specifics, also in asymmetric situations, the combatants still play at a similar game.

In the case of mental blocking, the point is to preserve one's own nature, not to adopt that of the attacker. This is not always applicable to physical 3D conflict. We may think that in the context of higher densities, one's FRV, or polarity along the STO/STS axis determines one's strength and the realm one occupies. Deviating from one's chosen polarity represents loss. Sometimes the battle may be a “staring down contest,” sometimes it may not occur at all if the antagonists are naturally kept separate by their different natures.

Writings of mystics of the monastic traditions describe something like mental blocking when discussing the spiritual attacks confronted by the monks. The devils seek to confuse, to alternatingly flatter and to induce despair. The defense is not in arguing or engaging but in simultaneously acknowledging that the self is weak yet stands firm in giving thanks and glory to God, regardless of temptation or concern for self. The general advice not to talk to apparitions concerns this.

For context, the C's session refers to this experience of Lauras:

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures056.htm
The night before the new pictures were to be made, I was worried about being able to go to sleep due to the strange events surrounding the loss of my films as well as other matters. After lying down, I was just trying to be still and calm down the pain, knowing I wasn't going to be able to go to sleep. I was right in the middle of puzzling over those blasted MRI's, when the next thing I knew there was a sort of momentary "blank-spot" and I came to myself, only to discover that I was being floated out of bed, feet first, by 3 or 4 spidery creatures who had me by the ankle and were "pulling" on me.

I was struggling and resisting and apparently had been doing so even while asleep because I found that my paralyzed arm was extended up over my head and was locked on the brass headboard in a "deathgrip" and the bed was shaking and bouncing with the efforts of my resistance. It was virtually a tug of war and I wasn't going to let go!

I looked at them and the creepy little spider guys realized that I had awakened. One of them put its hand on my head and I felt a paralysis coming over me. I became very angry. I wanted to curse them. But it was impossible to resist this paralysis and that made me even madder! I was determined that, even if they had technology that could overcome all of my efforts of resistance, that at least I would give them a piece of my mind! I was going to have my say!

With enormous concentration, I was able to utter a strangled sound. It was not the defiant curse I was working on in my head, but anything was progress against the "frozen" sensation of my entire body. And, it had a startling effect! As soon as I uttered this incomprehensible, cave person type sound, they dropped me like a hot potato and began sort of flitting and chattering like a nest of birds with a cat climbing the tree. They huddled together and sort of melted into a "shimmery" curtain thing alongside my bed. It was much like the mirage effect one sees on the road ahead when driving on a hot day.

My heart was pounding from real exertion. I can't say that I was terrified because such a thing is beyond terror. And, I have always been a person who acts cleanly and efficiently in a crisis, so this was no different in that respect. What had been most useful was that I had the information from the Cassiopaeans because that certainly had a lot to do with not feeling terrified which is more often a reaction to the unknown. At least, to some extent, I had an idea of what I was dealing with, even if I preferred to believe that it had been a hypnogogic nightmare.

At one point, while I was fighting them, while the bed seemed to be bouncing and jerking, I was very conscious that it was not waking my husband up, and after the creatures had melted away, when I had turned to work at peeling my paralyzed hand away from the headboard, I was startled to see and feel three distinct, wave-like shudders pass through his body starting from the head and moving down. After the third one, he took a deep breath, and began to snore suddenly and loudly as though he started right in mid-snore.

What was troubling me was that he was not been moving at all, not even to breathe! It struck me with horror that he seemed to have been "turned off" in order to prevent his intervention! That he COULD be turned off scared me half to death! I had NO protection at all! Not only that, when I tried to tell him what had happened, he thought I was imagining it. I can assure you, it was NOT Imagination, though it may indeed have occurred in a hyperdimensional reality, and had not been a material event as we understand them.

As I lay there, trying to figure out whether the event had really happened, or if it had just been in my own head, I realized that the evidence that something had happened was that my partially paralyzed left hand was holding the headboard. Heck, I couldn't even lift that arm, much less hold anything with my left hand. And that I had been gripping and struggling for some time was pretty certain because of the way the hand refused to come open. I lay there trying to figure out what the heck had happened, while cradling my arm that was still screaming in pain and jerking spasmodically. What was more, I couldn't understand how how my ex-husband could have slept through all of that rather violent struggle! I was pretty sure that, even if nothing had been physically manifested in the room, that at least I had been struggling.

I got out of the bed and sat up the rest of the night in a recliner, thinking and smoking. Early in the morning, the girl from the test center called, and in a shaking voice, told me that when she had come in that morning, my file with all films intact, was on the reception desk. No one admitted to finding it and placing it there, and she had been the last one to leave the office the night before, and the first in the office that morning and had unlocked the doors herself. It was a mystery that has never been explained.

So, the nightmare is most likely conflicting energies of thought centers that activity taking place and the monster could be just projection from thought center.

Then paralyzed of body is caused from separation of awareness, which is defined as my awareness becomes totally focused on that monster that all other levels of awareness are temporarily receded.
Is this right?

Thank you RedFox, I will contemplating it and read more to gain more knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom