Is it possible for an human being to directly communicate with the Earth?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Here I'm assuming that the earth is a living organism. It sound like a strange question but who know? If there's a possibility it would open gates.

Here I'm assuming that the earth is a living organism. It sound like a strange question but who know? If there's a possibility it would open gates.
Can you give some context why you have this question. It's like a bacteria or a cell asking to talk to a human. There can other means to know what other organism rather than direct communication.

Some context? I guess you mean some questions. Well, I would ask about her perception. How does she feel, her perception, her state of mind and so on.
It would depend how the dialog would unfold. Perhaps we would gather informations about how to help her. Perhaps we would learn about "secrets" on how she could help us.

Establishing a communication with someone enable a special link, only for this reason it would be wonderfull I think. Of course there's the difference of densities, so I don't know if it's even reachable by us. So my question. If the answer is yes, we would perhaps find a way.

Back
Top Bottom