Is there something little strange with America's first lady?

lilies

The Living Force
Here is a muscular woman with wide shoulders and protruding Adams apple:
Jessica Biel, one of the healthiest actresses in Hollywood: She has a robust skeleton with proportions and muscles of a Viking conqueror.
02f48f7981878166fefa88e57e9a9e38.jpg

c64118ca3a4e92317bc2d415ea845d5e.jpg

BielWorkingOutJun2006368.jpg~original


In one of her romantic films she is shown in a bikini beside several clothes racks, quickly trying on clothes for a date (in a hurry) and you can see her brutal Amazon-like frame in motion and her round muscular buttocks unfeminine. If the director wanted to arouse the audience by showing her "sexy" in an intimate environment, he achieved the exact opposite.

Many females are more manly and male-like than men. Look at lesbian Amber Heard's partner, Tasya Van Ree - to the right:
heard9n-1-web.jpg


Tasya is very much like a male, probably just what Amber desires.
Van Ree says her hat expresses that she is "a cowboy at heart...part alien, part cowboy, part male, part female...I think you become what you wear, and your personality kind of aligns with what you look like from the outside."
It could be with Obama as well, he probably loves strong, manly women subconsciously.

In one of our country's horse shows on TV I saw a large muscular female in our traditional shepherds clothing, in a "cowboy" hat, in boots standing on the backs of two galloping horses - one leg on one horse - cracking a whip and bellowing in such a deep and loud voice that it put most males to shame. She was larger than these two puny males:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-epxpgYyKW7w/Tgbp8js4iDI/AAAAAAAAB08/PApo6jKByPI/s800/DSC_0123.JPG
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/08/a2/c3/08a2c308735c05c9a8146cd358efee05.jpg

Anatomically, Michelle's frame, shoulders and her face have enough masculine features to make her successfully pass for a postoperative transsexual. One, who wished to turn from male into a woman-like creature. Telltale signs are masculine facial features, strong muscular arm, heavy chest and torso bulk, and that large bulging shoulder-to-neck-muscle [Trapezius Superior] makes her look like a Hulk:
https://femuscleblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/98c497d7d52f63857bfb4d154ae44dc9.jpg

But Michelle's two girls are very convincing in favor of her being a natural female.

I sculpt the male and female body semi-regularly on the computer and I often wonder how much the human model is freely mixed male and female in life. God must have had lots of fun on her old Kitchen scale with that freely sliding balance weight. All kinds of mixed proportions and percentages between genders: like there are 20%-female looking males [long hair, thin frame, feminine face] and 50%-male females [masculine face and robust skeleton]. And many men love just the right mix, more or less masculine features in women: for example slender body, short hair and small breast and nowadays 'popular' brick-like waist versus the ideal hourglass or Venus de Milo hips.
 

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
Ellipse said:
<snip>
What we miss is the statistics, for the population, of women with body with proportions of the same as Michelle Obama.

This is true that this person have large shoulders, developed arms muscles and strong neck for a woman. But what are the statistics for women having the same shape? If it's greater than 0 then you can't conclude.

Same for the fingers if we admit the photos do not mislead us. What are the number of women in the world with this characteristic. 0% ? Sure ?

This was the first video I watched on this subject _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ISaIeh6DzQ&feature=youtu.be In it he quotes research (at 21:08) that has established that 95.8% of men have ring fingers which are longer than their index fingers (testosterone is responsible for ring finger growth in a fetus); and 97.2% of women have ring fingers which are shorter than their index fingers (because estrogen is responsible for index finger growth).

This guy presents reasonable, credible rationales for why this gender "masquerading" by highly-visible figures in society may reveal a dark ops agenda in play with the ultimate purpose being to disorient society by turning the natural order upside down (i.e. entropy). Ultimately it's just another way to get more lies ("this famous (male) person is a woman") crammed into the minds of the masses to create confusion and distrust, and possibly even soul destruction via implosion of all the internalized lies.

His line of thinking seems to mesh well with some other ideas that came up in the Jordan Peterson thread about gender pronouns here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43095.msg687041.html#msg687041

On the other hand (pun intended ;) ), I wonder if those few 2.8% of actual women with higher testosterone (and thus longer ring fingers) are the ones who are more aggressive and thus more successful (i.e. Michelle Obama, Jennifer Aniston, and Serena Williams). Later in the video he extrapolates research percentages onto the subgroup of celebrities in Hollywood and says the rate far exceeds 2.8%. Of all the videos, this guy's seems to be most reasoned and contextualized in a "bigger picture".

He did this follow up video a year later reflecting on his earlier ideas, and incorporating further discussion regarding Bruce Jenner's very publicized transition to Caitlyn Jenner. _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnkRIXjqh-M&t=157s
 

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Interesting claims about Obama's birth certificate
https://www.sott.net/article/336918-Were-the-birthers-right-all-along-Sheriffs-investigation-concludes-Obamas-birth-certificate-is-fake

now if his birth certificate is indeed fake who knows about Michelle vs. Michael...

The only question I am left with regarding this birth certificate business is - can this be put to rest by simply verifying with Hawaiian Vital records office? I am not sure how easy it is to tamper with their data base. If everything is kept in digital form only then probably very easy, but I would imagine they are supposed to keep paper trail or register for every certificate they issue. Or this is not the case?
 

Yupo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
now if his birth certificate is indeed fake who knows about Michelle vs. Michael...

Interesting that this was a pet project of Trump's.

https://youtu.be/Blckpwk1voQ

If Trump makes it into office, we might see the tables get turned and the spotlight brought back to this issue. If that presidency were to be declared illegitimate over this issue, there would be some rocking and rolling in DC, indeed.

There was a Snopes page on the little matter of some irregularities his SSN. I did not find the explanation entirely satisfactory. But databases can contain errors.

Also interesting is the untimely death of a woman involved in the birth certificate release affair:
_http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/health-director-who-approved-obama-birth-certificate-dies-plane-crash-f2D11732106
 

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Z said:
now if his birth certificate is indeed fake who knows about Michelle vs. Michael...

:huh: Do you mean that you still think Michelle might be a man, based on the "evidence" gathered so far?
 

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Chu said:
Z said:
now if his birth certificate is indeed fake who knows about Michelle vs. Michael...

:huh: Do you mean that you still think Michelle might be a man, based on the "evidence" gathered so far?
No dice. Open :P

No I dont think so but I will not say it is entirely impossible. My point was if indeed Obama's birth certificate is fake then everything else about them can be fake, or anything is possible.
 

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Z said:
No I dont think so but I will not say it is entirely impossible. My point was if indeed Obama's birth certificate is fake then everything else about them can be fake, or anything is possible.

Well, to me it's SO ridiculous to even think that she's a man, that if THAT turns out to be the case, then I might have to start thinking that the Earth is flat! :rotfl:
 

Peam

Jedi Council Member
Z said:
Chu said:
Z said:
now if his birth certificate is indeed fake who knows about Michelle vs. Michael...

:huh: Do you mean that you still think Michelle might be a man, based on the "evidence" gathered so far?
No dice. Open :P

No I dont think so but I will not say it is entirely impossible. My point was if indeed Obama's birth certificate is fake then everything else about them can be fake, or anything is possible.

Well if Michele is a man I don't blame Obama for marrying him, because she/he seems to be a nice person. Why target Michele, what's she done wrong compared to all this stuff coming out now?

All I see is Obama is just following orders like a puppet and Michele is his loyal wife.
 

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Chu said:
Z said:
No I dont think so but I will not say it is entirely impossible. My point was if indeed Obama's birth certificate is fake then everything else about them can be fake, or anything is possible.

Well, to me it's SO ridiculous to even think that she's a man, that if THAT turns out to be the case, then I might have to start thinking that the Earth is flat! :rotfl:

Come on - while it is highly unlikely this is the case its still more possible than earth being flat. I mean look at their track record of deception and pulling wool over sheeple's eyes. Truth has become stranger than any fiction.
One year ago it was ridiculous to think Trump will win the elections, so I wonder what else we will see in coming months.
Something tells me we will find out about things far more outrageous than alleged sexual identity of Obama's spouse.

In any case from now on I am mostly quoting C's 'no dice"- "open" :rolleyes:
 

seek10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Z said:
Chu said:
Z said:
No I dont think so but I will not say it is entirely impossible. My point was if indeed Obama's birth certificate is fake then everything else about them can be fake, or anything is possible.

Well, to me it's SO ridiculous to even think that she's a man, that if THAT turns out to be the case, then I might have to start thinking that the Earth is flat! :rotfl:

Come on - while it is highly unlikely this is the case its still more possible than earth being flat. I mean look at their track record of deception and pulling wool over sheeple's eyes. Truth has become stranger than any fiction.
One year ago it was ridiculous to think Trump will win the elections, so I wonder what else we will see in coming months.
Something tells me we will find out about things far more outrageous than alleged sexual identity of Obama's spouse.

In any case from now on I am mostly quoting C's 'no dice"- "open" :rolleyes:
Hmm... How do we know of the red line for being flat-earthers?. When we forget about subtleties of the situation and black and white thinking, we will be cumulatively lead to flat earth. For me, Does it matter whether she is woman or man (in this age of gender changes and gender revolutions) with one month left for Obama's lame duck presidency and the world seems to be burning all over the place?
 

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Z said:
My point was if indeed Obama's birth certificate is fake then everything else about them can be fake, or anything is possible.

To me these two ideas do no logically follow. To say that if Obama is indeed not an American citizen makes it more likely that Michelle Obama is actually a man, I mean, what does one have to do with the other? Shouldn't each be separately studied on the merits of the available evidence? The only way it can make sense is if one is looking for any and everything to confirm a preconceived notion. Basically, pattern recognition run amok.
 

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Z said:
Come on - while it is highly unlikely this is the case its still more possible than earth being flat.

Is it not enough to use your eyes and have a (very) basic knowledge of anatomy and physics to see that Michelle is a woman, and that the Earth is not flat? Same thing.

I mean look at their track record of deception and pulling wool over sheeple's eyes. Truth has become stranger than any fiction.

Sure, and that's when so many can have pattern recognition run amok and "see" conspiracies and lies where there are none, while ignoring the real lies.

One year ago it was ridiculous to think Trump will win the elections, so I wonder what else we will see in coming months.

Yes, but you are comparing apples with oranges, I think.

Something tells me we will find out about things far more outrageous than alleged sexual identity of Obama's spouse.

Yes, and this is why this topic is irrelevant and pattern recognition run amok, IMO.

[]In any case from now on I am mostly quoting C's 'no dice"- "open" :rolleyes:

Well, I would advice anyone to be careful to what they are "open" to.
 

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Beau said:
To me these two ideas do no logically follow. To say that if Obama is indeed not an American citizen makes it more likely that Michelle Obama is actually a man, I mean, what does one have to do with the other?
Outrageous ability for deception.
Beau said:
Shouldn't each be separately studied on the merits of the available evidence?
Definitely.
Beau said:
The only way it can make sense is if one is looking for any and everything to confirm a preconceived notion. Basically, pattern recognition run amok.
Yes agreed. I think I stated before I am not convinced with "the evidence" presented so far. At this point I totally agree with the Obvyatel's "histerical nonsense' categorization. When posting the latest post my point was merely that nothing would surprise me at this point no matter how far fetched it may seem.

No intention here to divert from more serious and burning topics, was just interested what folks here think about it. I guess one part of me wanted it to be true and wanted confirmation from the community whose abilities for critical thinking I hold in high esteem. Apologies if this wasted too much energy.
 
Top Bottom