Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Has he been designated as the official patsy to direct attention away from the tribe > Ghislaine, Dershowitz, Les Wexner?
It occurred to me that since all these sex encounters are recorded, the tribe is using their video evidence to pressure the Prince into taking the heat. But then, how do they expose him without exposing themselves?

I checked out Bombardsbodylanguagedotcom. She thinks Andrew wanted out, but was bound to his blackmailer. He ´stole a puppy'. Negative on Epstein.Deer in headlight look. Positive on his death. Positive on Julia. For a short look on how she works, start at 19min in.

I'm almost to the end of the Richie Allen video and I have to say that Prince Andrew is absolutely a world-class liar! His claims that he has no memory of so many things and no inkling whatsoever in regards to the abundance of underage girls always present on Epstein's properties/jet is just too absurd! And, no, they weren't really even friends!!! :pinocchio: As Richie would say, 'Give me a f***in' break!!!'

@RevChristoph , what did you find interesting? Having Lady Colin Campbell say having underage 14 year olds sexually trafficked was not pedophilia was disgusting not interesting to me.
Technically she is right on that point. By definition, pedophilia is "a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children". (From wikipedia) Once a child reaches puberty, pedophiles lose interest. See Anna Salter's book for more info.

That's not to excuse Lady Colin Campbell, though. When it comes to sex offenders, it's just semantics. Exploiting 14-year-olds is still illegal, and still wrong. The fact that she thought she could defend Epstein and Andrew like that just shows that she's not quite right in the head. Kind of like Andrew, who apparently thought for some bizarre reason that he could clear his name in that cringeworthy interview.

I think you mean Virginia Roberts not Giuffre?
Nope - her full name:
"Mum-of-three Virginia Roberts - now Virginia Giuffre, 35, is involved in a legal tangle with Brit socialite Ghislaine Maxwell - Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-lover.
EXTRA CHEESE
Prince Andrew: I Didn’t Have Sex With Virginia Roberts Giuffre. I Was Eating Pizza.
Prince Andrew told the BBC he didn’t have sex with Virginia Roberts Giuffre, had “no recollection” of being photographed with her, and revealed Jeffrey Epstein had been “useful.”

Interesting tidbit from the first link in my previous post:
Prince Andrew says he is prepared to give evidence about his friendship with late accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein under oath, and claimed to have no recollection of the notorious photograph of him with his arm around the waist of alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre being taken.
To support his latter claim, Andrew told the BBC’s Newsnight program on Saturday that the “traveling clothes” he was wearing in the picture were not clothes he would wear in London. The claim is demonstrably false, as there are images of him leaving London nightclub Chinawhite in July 2000, wearing almost the exact same outfit.
Those pictures prove that the prince enjoyed wearing dark trousers, a partially unbuttoned shirt and cufflinks shortly before the allegations were made.

His pals also refute Ms Roberts’ claim that she danced with the father-of-two in the capital’s Tramp night club insisting the Duke is “teetotal”. However, the new pictures show the prince leaving celeb haunt Chinawhite club – proving that he still frequented night spots in the city.

But pictures from July 2000 show the prince wearing an almost identical outfit while leaving a nightclub

NINTCHDBPICT000516948933-1-e1567041264213.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000516948932-1-e1567041566699.jpg

A spokesperson for Andrew denied Ms Roberts' claims saying: "It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts."
EM: Do you recall any kind of sexual contact with Virginia Roberts then or any other time?

PA: None whatsoever.
Read more (they allegedly took a bath together):
I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. - President Bill Clinton

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
"Liar, Liar," by 1960s garage rock band The Castaways. Dance performance by The Honey Bees (Mary Ann, Ginger and Lovey) of Gilligan's Island. [Epstein and the Prince would have considered Mary Ann & Ginger much too old for their taste, much less Mrs. Howell!]
Ms Roberts said that after Andrew arrived with his security guards. Maxwell asked the prince to guess Virginia’s age.

She said: “...he guessed 17 and they all kind of laughed about it and Ghislaine made a joke that I was getting too old for Jeffrey.”

Prince Andrew loses corporate support over Epstein case
Madison Marriage, Siddharth Venkataramakrishnan and Alex Barker in London Yesterday
4-5 minute Read
Snip:
Prince Andrew is losing corporate support for his charitable work as companies including KPMG and Aon distance themselves from the Queen’s second son in order to protect their reputations.

Other business supporters of the Duke of York’s initiatives have told the Financial Times they are also reviewing their involvement in light of the questions raised over his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, the late financier and sex offender.

The Duke has for years been an active patron of entrepreneurship initiatives, including the Pitch@Palace network and the Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award (iDEA). Both schemes rely on the support of partners, who range from universities and charities to big UK and Chinese corporates.

Some supporters began to reconsider their links in light of allegations that the Duke had sex with a teenager who was coerced by Epstein. The royal said the claims were “categorically untrue” in an interview with the BBC on Saturday.

The Duke’s widely criticised tone during the hour-long programme has amplified companies’ concerns about being associated with the royal.

Advisory firm KPMG decided against renewing its sponsorship of Pitch@Palace, which aims to support entrepreneurs, on October 31, according to people briefed on the move.

Latest development:
Ghislaine Maxwell Requests Extension to Argue Against Exposing ‘Hundreds’ of Names in Epstein Docs

Attorneys for former Jeffrey Epstein partner, friend, and alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell on Monday asked a federal judge in Manhattan to grant them a one-month extension as they prepare to argue that the court should not unseal the identities of non-party persons whose names appear in documents ordered released by the court.

U.S. District Judge Loretta A. Preska in August ordered the release of more than 2,000 previously sealed documents from alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s now-settled 2015 defamation lawsuit against Maxwell. Attorneys for Giuffre have fought to have the court unseal significantly more pages, while Maxwell’s lawyers have tried to stymie the release of new information, arguing that documents do not fall under the definition of “judicial documents,” and therefore are not subject to the presumption of access by the public.

Read more:

Technically she is right on that point. By definition, pedophilia is "a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children". (From wikipedia) Once a child reaches puberty, pedophiles lose interest. See Anna Salter's book for more info.

That's not to excuse Lady Colin Campbell, though. When it comes to sex offenders, it's just semantics. Exploiting 14-year-olds is still illegal, and still wrong. The fact that she thought she could defend Epstein and Andrew like that just shows that she's not quite right in the head. Kind of like Andrew, who apparently thought for some bizarre reason that he could clear his name in that cringeworthy interview.

I'm not sure that this is her point, but it reminds me of what I've felt throughout these few months since his arrest: Epstein is not a pedophile in the sense high-level pedo network denizens are.

Those sickos hunt pre-pubescents and often kill them, as opposed to tempt teenaged girls with money and other rewards then let them go home at night.

There's very little death and imprisonment in the Epstein story. In fact, those really only pertain to him.

Back
Top Bottom