Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Senator John Kennedy just pointed out the obvious about the Epstein case in a Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing on the Federal Prison System, by saying:

“Christmas ornaments, drywall and Jeffrey Epstein - name three things that don’t hang themselves. That’s what the American people think...and they deserve some answers."

Curiously enough, not many seem to have reported about it. Here it is on video:

On twitter you can find it here. The full hearing can be found here (Kennedy starts at 01:02:40).
Kennedy was also just interviewed by Tucker Carlson on the subject:

The wisdom of age does not appear to have been bestowed on Prince Andrew and he has given an interview which has spectacularly backfired on him. I wonder if he consulted anyone with a smidgeon of wisdom and took their counsel before embarking on this - probably not by the general tone of the interview. The general public have long considered him to be quite egotistical and arrogant so there doesn't seem to be much sympathy for his situation. The British public are generally quite forgiving and a touch of empathy for the victims and humility would have helped his cause but only if he truly felt it. The feeling I got from the interview was that it was a PR exercise in restoring his reputation.

Queen Elizabeth has given her permission to Prince Andrew for stepping back on royal duties.
My feeling is that it were more a commandment from ABOVE! Ahaha... Now this could be a 'good' trend, to pressure these weirdos who have lived above the law of commoners, were to have to lose some feathers and get kicked off the pedestal!!!

EXCLUSIVE: Inside Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch: Jaw-dropping pictures show pedophile's eight person party shower, life-sized installation of a crucified Jesus and 'underground strip club where teens would entertain VIP guests'(23 Pics)

Dozens of new photos and video give the most revealing look yet into Jeffrey Epstein's notorious 'baby making ranch' in the New Mexico desert, including his eight person party shower that is outfitted with dozens of bottles of oils, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

The dead financier used the 10,000-acre Zorro Ranch as a playground for his VIP guests, who he brought to the secluded estate a few times a year, entertaining his entourage of 30 with four-wheelers and rumored illicit activities.

New photos show a staircase leading downstairs, as a former contractor claims the convicted pedophile built a 1,000 sq ft underground 'strip-club' for entertaining his VIP guests with teenage girls.

Another source says security cameras were secretly fitted in every room and recorded the behavior of the rich and famous, which explains why he and his 'fixer' Ghislaine Maxwell apparently felt 'untouchable'.
[...]
An anonymous contractor, who worked at the ranch until 2006, revealed in an interview with Albuquerque radio station owner Eddy Aragon that it was just a normal working ranch, with only a few staff and little security - until Epstein and his friends arrived in town, usually twice a year.

He also claims there was a photo on show at the main house of Epstein with Bill Clinton surrounded by topless under-aged girls.
[...]
'I had seen things in the house, on the computers, which made me evaluate whether I should be working for him or not. There was numerous photographs in frames, in his library, his office, on the walls, of young underage girls topless and him and various other powerful people.

'Celebrities, entertainment people, political people, Bill Clinton, he wasn't shy about having those in the house… I have seen a picture of him and Bill Clinton smoking cigars on pool lounge chairs with underage topless girls.

'He had weird lamps and sculptures of a sexual nature, couples engaged in [sex].

When asked about the giant shower area in the master bedroom, the contractor responds: 'That was a party shower, everybody getting in. It's a big shower. It's amazing.'

On security, he discloses: 'There were a lot of photographs being taken, they were all over [the ranch]. I noticed in the closets there were video distribution systems, which I initially assumed to be for entertainment, but now I'm not so sure. [They] may have hidden cameras in some of the rooms, that type of thing.'

He also claims that the estate is called Zorro Ranch in honor of the cartoon masked vigilante, saying: 'The Zorro thing was a fetish thing for Zorro the character.'
[...]
'It's an underground layer of 1,000 square feet. Like a nightclub, with stripper poles, it's not directly underneath the house. Most activity took place there, like dancing, hanging out, it was the entertainment area, no one [staff] was allowed down there, they installed cameras down there,' he says.

He goes onto explain why he thinks 'fixer' Maxwell has been allowed to walk free by the FBI because she's sat on 'thousands of names and videos', which makes her 'untouchable'.

Aragon says: 'The guy I spoke to installed this sophisticated camera system, with cameras in each room, and it all went through a main frame server, which went to either New York or Florida.

'The point of the cameras was to record powerful people and for blackmail. Ghislaine Maxwell has thousands of names and videos, she's threatening, if she gets pulled under, she'll spill. She's sending a clear sign that she's untouchable. She has all that information.'
[...]
The ranch is one of several Epstein homes where underage girls were flown in from all around the world.

The New York Times claimed that the convicted pedophile confided in scientists that he planned to impregnate up to 20 women at a time at the ranch to improve the human race with his genes.

One victim Virginia Giuffre, now 35, filed a Florida lawsuit in 2009 against Epstein stating she was a sex slave for him from 1999 to 2002 and he'd made her a 'disgusting proposition'. She added: 'He offered me a mansion and money every month, a monthly allowance to bear one of his children.'

Giuffre continued: 'The proposition was that if anything ever happened between Jeffrey and I, that I would have to sign my child over to him basically and that the child would be his and Ghislaine and I would be looking after it as nothing happened between Jeffrey and I.'

In court documents, Giuffre also alleged that she had sex with Prince Andrew three times and was forced to have sex with former New Mexico governor Bill Richardson.

Former employee Deidre Stratton also claimed Andrew came to visit the ranch and was served a type of tea to make him more 'horny'.

These claims all date back to the early 2000s, which is also the same time that Prince Andrew started doing business in New Mexico with Richardson as part of his role as the UK's special trade envoy.

In October 2003, the prince's trip to New Mexico was front page of the local newspaper, The Santa Fe New Mexican, with the royal and Richardson swapping presents - with the governor giving a black concho belt and receiving a wine coaster made by a cousin of the prince, according to the paper.

The pair talked about wanting to increase trade between Britain and New Mexico with the prince saying he 'was honored to be here'. They dined together that night at Richardson's mansion, who told the paper that it was the third time he'd met the prince after meeting in 1999 in Turkey. 'He happens to be my friend,' Richardson added.

Full story:
I guess cleanliness is not next to Godliness. Funny how there's a predilection for underground facilities.

Posting this mostly for the targeted dates highlighted in the article - what are the odds?!!
I don't recall him staying with me': Britain's ex-consul general in New York casts doubt on Prince Andrew's claim he stayed with him not Epstein on fateful 'sex allegation' trip - in evidence presented to Palace just hours before duke stepped down

One of the most high-flying and respected British diplomats of his generation, Sir Thomas, who served in New York from 1999 to 2004, tells the Mail that despite Andrew’s televised claims, the retired diplomat has ‘no recollection’ of the prince staying at his official residence during the trip. ‘It doesn’t sound as if he stayed with me,’ he said yesterday. ‘I don’t recall him staying with me.’

Sir Thomas, 74, admitted he no longer had a copy of his 2001 diary, so was unable to be certain about comings and goings that occurred at his official residence, an apartment just off Central Park, 18 years ago.

However, he pointed out that overnight stays by Prince Andrew and other senior royals at a consul-general’s residence tend to be formally registered in the Court Circular, as are associated dinner parties. No such stays were chronicled in the Court Circular for the crucial dates of April 9-11 2001, when the duke was carrying out formal engagements in the US.

The actions of the royal family in stripping Prince Andrew of his public duties surely should be an indication as to what they think about him and his level of guilt.

The question is... If Prince Andrew was any other man, with the evidence currently in hand, would he still be allowed to walk free without at the very least being arrested and brought in front of a judge?

It seems to me that the Prince is above the law and his punishment for essentially being guilty is the queen asking him to step down from his duties and companies distancing themselves from him... that's it, that is his punishment! For essentially being a paedophile, that is the price he has to pay for getting caught. What price would a normal person face?

It seems to me that the Prince is above the law and his punishment for essentially being guilty is the queen asking him to step down from his duties and companies distancing themselves from him... that's it, that is his punishment!
Not surprising though, is it? For sadly that is how our world works....

One more example demonstrating that the elites do get away with murder and destruction virtually unscathed, provides the Dutroux case. Here an article dated 29th October 2019.

At his trial, Dutroux has maintained that he was 'just' the delivery person of the children to a large paedophile network in Belgium (allegedly extending to the Netherlands and northern France), and this was believed by the victims' families. There were clues relating to this but these were never followed up by police, who maintain Dutroux was al 'lone' paedophile, rather than someone supplying young girls/children to a network of men. The victims' families and many Belgians believed that the failure to investigate leads and the clumsy way the investigation had been conducted pointed to a cover-up of a wider paedophile network that included members of the magistrature, police apparatus and establishment. Any investigation into these allegations have always been successfully thwarted, including dismissing the examining magistrate, Jean-Marc Connerotte, (who arrested Dutroux and liberated his final two victims and his dismissal aroused enormous public outcry and anger), after he attended a fundraiser for the victims' families.

Dutroux has now requested parole for 2021 and the Belgium court has ordered a new psychiatric report. The report, requested by Dutroux's lawyers, must be submitted by 11 May next year. Experts will determine whether Dutroux is likely to re-offend, and will examine the impact of his detention in solitary confinement over the past 23 years. "We hope that the experts will tell us about his psychological profile and whether he is really still dangerous, as people warned," his lawyer, Bruno Dayez, said.

In order for Dutroux to be freed in 2021, he will have to demonstrate that he would be able to reintegrate into society, affirm that he would not contact his victims' families and that he would not be considered likely to commit further crimes. Should he meet the conditions and be released, he will have served 25 years of his life sentence.

It will be very interesting to learn the findings of the experts.....

They just keep on pushing.

1574862141400.png
"Twitter’s Terms of Service Explicitly Allows Pedophiles to Discuss ‘Attraction Towards Minors’ on Their Platform"
Social media giant Twitter has quietly amended their terms of service to allow for “discussions related to… attraction towards minors” to be allowed on their platform.

“Discussions related to child sexual exploitation as a phenomenon or attraction towards minors are permitted, provided they don’t promote or glorify child sexual exploitation in any way,” reads Twitter’s terms of service.
Twitter allow noted that they would allow for nude depictions of children on their platform in certain instances.

“Artistic depictions of nude minors in a non-sexualized context or setting may be permitted in a limited number of scenarios e.g., works by internationally renowned artists that feature minors,” they added.

"Twitter’s Terms of Service Explicitly Allows Pedophiles to Discuss ‘Attraction Towards Minors’ on Their Platform"
These social media companies are Satanic.

Social media giant Twitter has quietly amended their terms of service to allow for “discussions related to… attraction towards minors” to be allowed on their platform.

“Discussions related to child sexual exploitation as a phenomenon or attraction towards minors are permitted, provided they don’t promote or glorify child sexual exploitation in any way,” reads Twitter’s terms of service.

We're well into the bizarre, upside-down, outrageous and overtly Orwellian now. I heard a YouTube content creator say that if you even mention the name Soros your video will be privatized (made non-public) upon upload, during the "processing" phase) and your account demonetized. I think everyone is by now aware that new YouTube terms of service (to take effect December 10, a day after the alleged FISA abuse report by DOJ IG Horowitz) provide Google with several hazily defined, carefully worded weapons designed to remove any account they want by branding it "not commercially viable." So, if you're caught using phrases like "false flag" or uttering certain sensitive names, your account could vanish. If cloaking certain things in coded language, you may be reported and removed later. As a result, content creators are fleeing for Bitchute and Brighteon.

Back
Top Bottom