Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Periodically, sex scandals come out, and it makes you wonder if it is actual news or morality plays... Since these always involve high profile people - and it wouldn't be very newsworthy otherwise; these could be scandal boogyman playing out a drama that serves to keep the high profile people inline, because they have dossiers on everyone's sexual secrets. And they come out as reminders possibly ahead of or in concert with an agenda to suppress opposition. Or quell a crisis.

So, it is a control avenue where morality is in the service of exploitation with scandal as it's leverage.

And so, even if it isn't an ongoing method, high profile people represent opportunities to make it a method. And what is politics but opportunism?

So, it is often commented and hoped that a scandal will blow open and all the dossiers revealed, and all people involved will be imprisoned, or lose their positions. But it is a 'too big to fail' kind of thing because it has more value as a morality play.

I watched the three drone video clips. I would imagine, a lot of expense was piled into that complex? One video pointed out - what looked like a large tunnel opening, in the side of the mountain that the main building was on. The set up reminded me of "Iron Mountain" that is off limits, due to the location being some kind of Government intelligence set-up.

As for the buildings on the island, I don't see any of them with some kind of distinction, that would fit the common stereo type classified as a Mansion? They are all "square boxes" (with one oversized plate glass window) and look like they were constructed out of cinder blocks, like a standard warehouse? The guy might be a millionaire but he's got "no class"! Then again, maybe his style reflects his idea of the ultimate "man-pad" - no maintenance?

And "what's" with the evenly spaced blue and white horizontal lines on the buildings ... and the large gold colored goofy designs on the side walks? I get the uneasy feeling that they might be a form of "hypnotic triggers"? Maybe, those young girls will only "remember" a very small fragment of what they experienced?

As for the buildings on the island, I don't see any of them with some kind of distinction, that would fit the common stereo type classified as a Mansion? They are all "square boxes" (with one oversized plate glass window) and look like they were constructed out of cinder blocks, like a standard warehouse? The guy might be a millionaire but he's got "no class"! Then again, maybe his style reflects his idea of the ultimate "man-pad" - no maintenance?

And "what's" with the evenly spaced blue and white horizontal lines on the buildings ... and the large gold colored goofy designs on the side walks? I get the uneasy feeling that they might be a form of "hypnotic triggers"? Maybe, those young girls will only "remember" a very small fragment of what they experienced?

Hi,
The "temple" has been altered a few months ago. The drone video does show that the dome and owl are no longer there. Previous photos below.

This is/was a little temple of some sort. I think it was where all those stairs went down to the activity chambers. Rumor is that the tunnels were filled and much was destroyed during a raid and a fire. Source for this was some of the Q boards, so unreliable, albeit interesting. Looks like there were a lot of stairs leading somewhere.

Oh boy! This is gonna be good. Get out the popcorn!!!

Or have a barf bag at the ready.

It would be interesting if this Epstein business brings down the DS/Cabal/Illuminati/Whatever penchant for blackmailing politicos and celebrities with hidden video/photographs of the latter in underage honeytraps. I think even more creepy stuff was going on. Hence having a barf bag handy. That security camera footage from Rachel Chandler gave me the chills.

Last edited:
Interesting times ahead for these pedo,however, IMHO they will do everything to circumvent the justice system.They are the controllers of the system.They have been doing these stuff for decade.They cannot function without their animalistic lifestyle.

Published on Jul 12, 2019 / 24:44
There is no doubt the legal saga of Jeffrey Epstein has become a spectacle. It is lucrative clickbait for the media. And of course, the lurid allegations against Epstein are being used to entrap his social circle through guilt by association. But what about the justice system? This too is on trial.

Sidenote:
July 12, 2019 3:18PM PM

Rumors swirling that one of Epstein's underage prostitutes has provided damaging information on Epstein's friends and accomplices!

Joe Hoft
The Gateway Pundit
Sat, 13 Jul 2019 15:56 UTC

rachel chandler_bill clinton
The Internet is on fire! Rumors are swirling that a girl who was once an underage prostitute for Jeffrey Epstein is now a government informant who is outing Epstein's sick friends and accomplices. Yes, this includes Bill Clinton.

(In the cover picture above, a young Rachel Chandler is reportedly on one of Jeffrey Epstein's flights with former President Bill Clinton.)

A girl by the name of Rachel Chandler is suspected of being a witness to Jeffrey Epstein's crimes on his "Orgy Island" with this sick friends. The young lady may have devastating information that has been handed over to the government.

The story goes that the young Chandler was recruited by Jeffrey Epstein's friend or madam as some refer to her, Ghislaine Maxwell. Maxwell supposedly recruited young girls who then flew on Epstein's airplanes with the rich and famous who in turn used and abused these young women.

Prince Andrew poses with Virginia Roberts

Prince Andrew poses with Virginia Roberts on March 13 2001 at Ghislaine Maxwell's townhouse in London
Maxwell is reportedly in the background in the picture below with a young Ms. Virginia Roberts and UK's Prince Andrew -

Chandler and Roberts were both reportedly young under age women recruited by Jeffrey Epstein to prostitute themselves for Epstein's rich and famous friends.

Chandler has shared pictures of herself with many celebrities and politicians.

Here she is with Eminem -
chandler_eminem
Here she is with Paris Hilton -
chandler_paris hilton
Here she is with Prince Andrew (yes, the same Prince Andrew as above.) -
chandler_prince andrew
One post of Chandlers has led to more questions than the others. Some speculate that the picture below is a picture of Epstein's island security cam -
camera
No doubt there is a lot of evidence tying Ms. Chandler to Epstein and the rich and famous. If she is a witness for the government, Epstein, Clinton and others may be in a lot of trouble!
When I read about the latest developments of the Epstein case, I can't help thinking that the leaders of pedophile rings are having a ball.

Indeed, we witness a media frenzy about wealthy men having interactions with teenagers. But is this really new? One has just to go tonight to a fancy nightclub in Monaco or Saint-Tropez to see exactly the same things: drugs, money, alcohol, sex, wealthy men and pretty teenagers. Nothing new under the Sun, just the hallmark of a decadent society.

On top of that, the reputation and career of the current president (Trump) and of a former President (Clinton - who is politically dead anyway) are at stake, which increases dramatically the possibility of an exceptional media scandal, which would carry a powerful implicit message to the whole world: pedophile rings equal wealthy men having sex with teenagers.

But, as shown by the Alègre case or Regina Louf's testimonies, blackmailing powerful men incited to have sex with teenagers is only a peripheral activity conducted by pedophile rings and aimed at protecting their core activity: the torture and sacrifice of children.

I hope the Epstein case will help reveal the true nature of pedophile rings. But from what I've learned from the previous similar cases: Dutroux, Allègre, Zandvoort, etc. I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe... I was wondering why that hasn't happened yet. If he was involved in a blackmail operation he probably collected dirt on a lot of people, so maybe he set up an "insurance policy" that would release all if it if anything happens to him.

I was thinking along the same lines: Trump is alive only, because he is doing what he is doing right now and as a consequence today nigh everybody believes he succumbed to the Old Boys in the Swamp. Yet when he meets Putin, they immediately begin to discuss a joint Cybersecurity Directive or other plans to work together in peace, that could very well result in a future prosperous US-Russian alliance. As long as The Old Boys are in the Swamp, all of Trumps aces are shot down. I think that's why the C's mentioned something like Trump being a facilitator of a transition. (IIRC)

I agree with Pierre that powerful men having sex with teenagers (disgusting as that is) is peripheral to the true ghastly core activity of the pedo elite and what they do with children. Maybe this Epstein thing is a red herring and the elite are throwing a few chickens out to the crowd since the spotlight has been rapidly growing on the missing children, ritual practices of the elite and is no longer considered so much fringe conspiracy talk as it once was. Even "if" the teflon Clintons get burned somehow in this too (that would be sweet), it wouldn't surprise me. I think they've outlived their usefulness and probably don't carry the clout (or protection) they once did. They all have to give the devil his due at some point, literally I guess. I also don't think the leaders of the top pedo rings are losing any sleep yet, but I do hope in their arrogance at believing they are always a step ahead of things, a real achilles heal is opened up. (maybe?🤞)

When you watch the drone footage of the temple, you can see that the main door is for the most part painted – it's a 'mock up' of a sturdy castle entrance (the wooden parts are just painted). And the overall structure doesn't seem to be too sturdy either, and the building is small. So it doesn't appear like a place where you would spend too much time e.g. in bad weather, or spend the night. All this makes me think that it's there just to act as a cover for an entrance underground. In other words, the theory that the temple is actually just a cover for an elevator shaft seems quite plausible to me.

Of course, it could just be that he was lazy and wanted a nice and exciting looking temple on the hill...so they quickly built it from plywood. :lol:

The temple door bolt is outside. Whoever uses it wants to lock sth in, not out. Or the door "upstairs" stays bolted while stuff happens underground. The drone footage is very interesting, the whole place looks like a Freemason/occult/whatever pop-up: a giant sundial with benches around it, an encased kind of natural looking field with strange round markings, the aforementioned hypnotic swirls. As to the sundial, there is an interesting YT video about the Redding Sundial bridge and its sinister background. I try to find it. Somehow I think underage girls are just the tip of the iceberg...

The temple door bolt is outside. Whoever uses it wants to lock sth in, not out. Or the door "upstairs" stays bolted while stuff happens underground. The drone footage is very interesting, the whole place looks like a Freemason/occult/whatever pop-up: a giant sundial with benches around it, an encased kind of natural looking field with strange round markings, the aforementioned hypnotic swirls. As to the sundial, there is an interesting YT video about the Redding Sundial bridge and its sinister background. I try to find it. Somehow I think underage girls are just the tip of the iceberg...

I could be totally wrong, but if you watch the second video and start around 1:30 where the camera goes to the 'main door', you can see a few things that make me think that the entrance and the door is just a clever 3D-painting on a completely flat surface. Watch the shadows of the palm tree leaves how they go completely straight over the angled 'cave in' on the sides of the door. If there really was a 'angled slope' (that goes inwards) on the sides of the door, you'd expect the shadows to bend...but they don't. Also, if you look at the lowest part of the wall with the entrance, you'll see that the lowest parts (where they meet the ground) of the walls on the sides, the 'slopes' and the door are completely on the same straight line...the whole wall, door, bolt and all is just a paint job.

Not that it really matters. Just goes to show what a sloppy job thy did...they were probably in a hurry to do their more important evil stuff! :mad:

There are no slopes, you can see it while the drone flies around so the walls are seen from the side. I don't think there is a door at the front. There is also absolutely no dirt at the front, but a dirty double track going around the fireplace to the backside (00:54)

Back
Top Bottom