Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Whitney Webb who writes for MintPress has an article called “Hidden in Plain Sight: The Shocking Origins of the Jeffrey Epstein Case,” which covers the history of sexual blackmail, its connections to organized crime, intelligence services, and the uncanny parallels between historical blackmail rings and the Jeffrey Epstein case.

Claims of Epstein’s links and his involvement in a sophisticated, well-funded sexual blackmail operation have, surprisingly, spurred few media outlets to examine the history of intelligence agencies both in the U.S. and abroad conducting similar sexual blackmail operations, many of which also involved underage prostitutes.

In the U.S. alone, the CIA operated numerous sexual blackmail operations throughout the country,employing prostitutes to target foreign diplomats in what the Washington Post once nicknamed the CIA’s “love traps.” If one goes even farther back into the U.S. historical record it becomes apparent that these tactics and their use against powerful political and influential figures significantly predate the CIA and even its precursor, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS). In fact, they were pioneered years earlier by none other than the American Mafia.

Whitney Webb who writes for MintPress has an article called “Hidden in Plain Sight: The Shocking Origins of the Jeffrey Epstein Case,” which covers the history of sexual blackmail, its connections to organized crime, intelligence services, and the uncanny parallels between historical blackmail rings and the Jeffrey Epstein case.

An excellent documented article!!! The date on the above article is July 18th ... this link is to the second installment - dated July 25th, 2019, also by Whitney Webb.

Government by Blackmail: Jeffrey Epstein, Trump’s Mentor and the Dark Secrets of the Reagan Era

Very interesting article on Epstein's ranch in New Mexico. Worth reading I think.
Is Jeffrey Epstein's Zorro Ranch Insulated? | coreysdigs.com

child sex trafficking New Mexico

Is Jeffrey Epstein’s Zorro Ranch Insulated?
Corey's Digs

July 26, 2019 / 11 Comments
There is a side to Zorro Ranch that is not being told. The fox is surrounded by the well-connected King family on all sides, a solar station to the west, and Hollywood to the north. Child sex trafficking is at the center of the Epstein investigation, but there may be much more going on than meets the eye, and Zorro ranch appears to be insulated.

• Jeffrey Epstein purchased the New Mexico ranch from Gov. Bruce King in 1993 – the year Bill Clinton became President – Jim Baca was brought on by Clinton and Bill Richardson worked with Clinton on the NAFTA passage – both of which received thousands in campaign contributions from Epstein.
• Over 20,000 acres of Hollywood landscape sits just north of Epstein’s land, purchased by fashion designer Tom Ford in 2001 – another name in Epstein’s black book.
• In addition to Epstein giving over $50,000 in campaign funds to former AG Gary King, the King family’s land surrounds Zorro Ranch on all sides, and their political and defense connections go all the way up to ballistic missiles .

Jeffrey Epstein was taken into custody on July 6, 2019 on charges of sex trafficking minors and conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors.
The indictment states he conspired with others to carry out these acts.
In creating and maintaining this network of minor victims in multiple states to sexually abuse and exploit, Jeffrey Epstein, the defendant, worked and conspired with others, including employees and associates who facilitated his conduct by, among other things, contacting victims and scheduling their sexual encounters with Epstein at the New York Residence and at the Palm Beach Residence.
Whereas they do not specify his New Mexico ranch in the indictment, Zorro Ranch is being investigated by New Mexico authorities who are assisting federal authorities in New York. They are currently interviewing people who allege they were abused by Epstein at the ranch. In a 2015 court filing in Florida, Epstein was accused of sexually abusing a 15-year-old girl in New Mexico and other locations.
In 2008 Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to soliciting a minor for prostitution in a plea deal that only required him to spend 13 months in jail, of which he served most of in his Palm Beach office on “work release.” There were dozens of victims, a 50-page indictment on sex trafficking charges that was shelved, and a secret plea deal that concealed the full extent of his crimes and granted immunity to any potential co-conspirators. It stunk, and is now in the spotlight again. A judge recently ruled for the unsealing of up to 2,000 pages of judicial documents to show evidence of whether Epstein and his partner Ghislaine Maxwell were recruiting underage girls in an international sex trafficking operation.
Epstein’s connections are vast, ranging from the Hollywood elite to billionaires, politicians, and presidents. Before getting into the political “resumes” which surround this ranch, take a look at the overall landscape to get a visual sense of the lay of the land.

The Lay of The Land Surrounding Zorro Ranch
Epstein purchased Zorro Ranch, consisting of nearly 8,000 acres, in 1993 from former Gov. Bruce King. It is assumed he purchased it under his real name at that time, but I was unable to trace the records from 1993. However, the Santa Fe County Assessor’s records do reflect Jeffrey Epstein under Zorro Ranch Trust in 2011, which later switched to Cypress Inc. in 2013. Though his name is not indicated on the Cypress Inc. records, the New Mexico State Land office provided the state AG’s office with documents indicating that Cypress Inc. is owned by Jeffrey Epstein. In fact, they are currently looking into 1,244 acres of state trust land that Cypress Inc. has leased since 1997.
Zorro Ranch Trust

Jeffrey Epstein Zorro Ranch

According to county records, he began constructing a stable, detached garages, and homes in 1994, and began building his 33,339 square foot mansion in 1999. What an interesting number to land on for square feet. Of course, by the time the multiple porches and patios were added, the overall square footage of this monstrosity came to 57,420.
New Mexico child sex trafficking

It has been reported that the Kings still own land surrounding Epstein’s property, but it wasn’t stated as to just how much land, which Kings, and where those parcels are located. Nor do they seem to be reporting on the extensive land mass to the north, used by Hollywood for filming over 30 movies, and purchased by Tom Ford in 2001, who just so happens to be included in Epstein’s little black book.
Below is a map detailing all of the parcels with their respective owners. To be clear, the Kings own land under many names. Also note that the State of New Mexico owns land adjacent in addition to a chunk of land right smack in the middle of Epstein’s parcel. There are two smaller parcels also owned by Cypress/Epstein, indicated on the map that both fall within his overall large parcel. And, Alexander LLC is in fact a small representation of the bigger land just to the north that is also under the name Alexander LLC, which makes up the large parcel used for Hollywood movies.
Jeffrey Epstein parcel New Mexico
Jeffrey Epstein Zorro Ranch parcel

Why is this so significant that politicians, government, and Hollywood all insulate Epstein’s property? Because there has been victim testimony alleging that they were taken to his ranch in Mexico and sexually abused, which is now under investigation. How is it that no one knew this was taking place? And the bigger question is, what else may have been happening at this ranch?

More of the article at link.
Is Jeffrey Epstein's Zorro Ranch Insulated? | coreysdigs.com

Online News VI Consortium.....The comment section was hilarious.
Follow the link below to the full article and comments
Senator On Jeffery Epstein: ‘Widespread Corruption’ In USVI; ‘He Has People On His Payroll’

"Mr. Benta told Breitbart that authorities both locally and federally need to probe into more potential crimes that may have been committed.

“Being an investigator as well, and understanding the dynamics, the police department now needs to work with its federal partners very closely because we have interstate trafficking across state lines of minors,” Mr. Benta said. “If you move across state lines, that is a trafficking offense. At the end of the day, there are so many souls that have been placed in these positions that don’t have the wherewithal or the assistance and they’re saying ‘please help.’ Now we can actually encourage them to come forward because they know that justice will be served once it is brought to the correct ears here in the territory. Now, there is a belief and a trust that services will be rendered and justice will be served based on who they speak to within the territory.”

Mr. Benta told the publication that Mr. Epstein ran a massive influence operation to get powerful politicians, nonprofit organizations, law enforcement, and government agencies charged with stopping such corruption and criminal activity from focusing on him. “He [Mr. Epstein] has people on his payroll,” Mr. Benta alleged, according to Breitbart. “He has campaign contributions. He has donated to a lot of agencies and nonprofits. Maybe part of the reason why they’re not vocal is a lot of the nonprofit organizations have been recipients of contributions from Jeffrey Epstein and a lot of surrounding programs with children.”

The Breitbart article, citing a Bloomberg News report, mentioned the wife of former Governor John P. de Jongh’s, Cecile, as still being employed by Mr. Epstein, according to his company’s published reports."

Inside Jeffrey Epstein’s Mansions: The Disturbing Pics

Pictures of the raid on Epstein’s Florida mansion revealed lots of disturbing details. For instance, why was there a fully equipped dentist chair in his bathroom?

Things are not going well for Jeffrey Epstein. He is currently detained at the Metropolitan Correction Center in Manhattan which is considered to be the U.S. strictest prison. Epstein is held in the most secure area of this prison, where fluorescent lights are never switched off. Inmates experience almost no human interaction, are kept in their cells for 23 hours each day, and CCTV cameras watch them as they shower, go to the bathroom and sit alone in their heavily barricaded cells.

Despite these facts, Epstein was found in his cell “semi-conscious, injured and in a fetal position” with marks on his neck. A week later, investigators are still trying to “piece together” what happened in Epstein’s cell and the Federal Bureau of Prisons still refuses to comment on the incident.
Considering the high-tech surveillance equipment at the Metropolitan Correction Center, the mystery surrounding the incident is bizarre. Some news sources claimed that Epstein tried to hang himself or faked an injury in order to be moved elsewhere. Others believe that a hit was called against Epstein.

According to Spencer Kuvin, a lawyer who represented three women in the 2008 trial against Epstein, the billionaire’s life is in clear and present danger. Kuvin believes that a hit was ordered against Epstein to make sure he won’t testify against his elite friends.
“I question whether or not it was a true suicide attempt that Mr Epstein was involved in in jail or whether or not there may be some powerful people who just don’t want him to talk. If he goes on trial, everyone he’s been in contact with will ultimately be fair game. There’s no doubt in my mind that no jail will protect you when there’s powerful people that want to reach you – wherever you are. If he’s going to implicate anyone in power that has the ability to reach in and somehow get to him – his life is definitely in jeopardy.
I do question whether it was a true suicide attempt. I mean how do you choke yourself? It doesn’t make any sense. There are reports someone came after him but that could just be because he’s a paedophile. Those types of individuals don’t last long in prison. If Epstein is in general population or anywhere available to the general population I believe his life is in jeopardy. They will have to seal him down in the jail. But even there there are still people who can get to him, ultimately.”
– The Sun, ‘IN DANGER’ Jeffrey Epstein’s life ‘in jeopardy’ as powerful pals ‘don’t want their secrets out’, victim’s lawyer claims
While Epstein’s stay in prison is far from comfortable, his previous life was all about comfort, luxury and the disgusting abuse of children. Pictures taken inside his Florida mansion during a raid prove this fact.

If you attempt to blackmail governments, you are a national security risk. And even the perception of compromise is enough to do damage.

So, all these governments have spying operations and have dirt on each other, and if something like a scandal was revealed, it would cause repercussions - so if someone is getting too aggressive or undiplomatic in these affairs, then nation's can scrutinize their relations - threatening to stop aid, business activities, ect.

So, blackmailers rely on stealth, because they are the enablers who foster these sexual exploits, and they are as involved in the sex crimes as if they engaged themselves, because it is an enterprise.

So they can only go so far. And since governments are behind these operations, though there be no direct retribution, it will sour relations.

So, since Epstein is a spy, he might have been interrogated in jail. And he is on his own because the nature of his business is covert. So they could have interrogated him, or implied they interrogated him to root out the dirt, and find out who is compromised.

I could be wrong, but those gadgets in the so called dentist chair don't look anything I've seen at the dentist. :huh:
Maybe the chair and gadgets were meant to provide a different kind of 'treatment'?

I could be wrong, but those gadgets in the so called dentist chair don't look anything I've seen at the dentist. :huh:
Maybe the chair and gadgets were meant to provide a different kind of 'treatment'?

I've seen few people commenting that it's actually esthetician chair/equipments.

Yep, they don't seem to be dentistry related gadgetry.

As one commenter wrote:
Cynthia Ann Mason

I have to disagree about the “dental chair with equipment/drills”. I work in the beauty industry as an esthetician. The equipment shown in the photo is for performing facials. It has a magnifying light, a steamer and various tools for providing skin brushing and light wands etc.

Maybe... I was wondering why that hasn't happened yet. If he was involved in a blackmail operation he probably collected dirt on a lot of people, so maybe he set up an "insurance policy" that would release all if it if anything happens to him.
I think he has a LOT of people protecting him. When they can no longer protect him (which means Epstein is then in a position to take them all down), they 'abandon ship' and Epstein gets killed/assassinated/suicided.

It's interesting the part Israel has to play in this. You can imagine they are valiantly trying to refocus all attention on anything but themselves.

"I think we both possess the skill of seeing patterns," Wexner told Vanity Fair in 2003. "But Jeffrey sees patterns in politics and financial markets, and I see patterns in lifestyle and fashion trends."

Those around Wexner were mystified over Wexner's affinity for Epstein.

"Everyone was mystified as to what his appeal was," said Robert Morosky, a former vice chairman of The Limited. "I checked around and found out he was a private high school math teacher, and that was all I could find out. There was just nothing there."

As the New York Times noted on Wednesday, Epstein's "infinite means" may be a mirage, as while he is undoubtedly extremely rich, there is "little evidence that Mr. Epstein is a billionaire."

I think ordinary people are beginning to see 'patterns' too, and that should worry them.

I wonder if anyone is aware of the serious damage Epstein is doing to those 1% (?) Elitist Jews with Israeli citizenship? He might be single-handedly responsible for a new wave of 'antisemitism' and it's not even against ordinary Jews. They must be getting seriously concerned by now.

Considering the high-tech surveillance equipment at the Metropolitan Correction Center, the mystery surrounding the incident is bizarre. Some news sources claimed that Epstein tried to hang himself or faked an injury in order to be moved elsewhere. Others believe that a hit was called against Epstein.

Where is the high-tech surveillance footage? Same thing happened to Sandra Bland except she died/was murdered. No video of her supposed suicide.

Back
Top Bottom