Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Added: just saw your post Alejo.

Well... it's happened!? Reports are saying Epstein killed himself in jail, not much information at the moment.

Millionaire financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein has died in a Manhattan jail, with law enforcement sources saying he killed himself. Epstein was being pending trial for child sex trafficking and conspiracy.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died overnight in an apparent suicide, law enforcement sources told the Post Saturday.

A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. and headed to New York Downtown Hospital. A call for a reported cardiac arrest came in at 6:38 a.m., Fire Department sources said.

Two weeks ago, Epstein, 66, was placed on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck.

The multimillionaire financier was being held without bail pending trial on child sex-trafficking charges.

Epstein was busted July 6 over the alleged sexual abuse of dozens of young girls in his Upper East Side townhouse and his waterfront mansion in Palm, Beach, Florida, between 2002 and 2005. He pleaded not guilty and faced up to 45 years in prison.

Thousands of documents unsealed Friday in connection with a defamation case against the perv’s alleged recruiter revealed dozens of high-profile names that a self-identified victim, Virginia Giuffre, said she was forced to perform sex acts with, from former Maine Sen. George Mitchell and ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, money manager Glenn Dubin and MIT professor Marvin Minksy.

I've got to say I am surprised, even though I know I probably shouldn't be:-/
Maybe I was naive but I think deep down I had hoped that some truth about the pedophile networks would be exposed during the Epstein trial/case. IF there was any chance of that happening, it's probably zilch to non-existent now that he is dead... conveniently.

Or, was it a body double? I think anything is possible at this moment, including a body double scenario were he could escape. However, I don’t think the Clintons and other psychos would leave anything to chance, and why would they save him? He was just a expendable puppet and facilitator for them.

And, by ‘suiciding’ him they send a clear warning to anyone who has plans to blow the whistle.

Still, it’s enraging that this would happen, even if expected.

This is just all too wretchedly predictable. What are the implications of a deeper investigation? I guess it all lies in the hands of capable researchers now, true justice just a dream once again.

Yes indeed, a very convenient death for all the evil ones. I guess we'll see what happens next in terms of the investigation, but I sure don't have high expectations for any major players going down.

Or, was it a body double? I think anything is possible at this moment, including a body double scenario were he could escape.

I don't think there is any need to invoke any kind of body double scenario.

It couldn't get any clearer at this point that him being suicided is the most logical idea anyone should think about first in his "sudden death". At this point it becomes so painfully obvious that there are a whole bunch of various vested interest involved who benefit directly from his death. And in regard to public perception about all of this, directed by the media, you have to engage in quite extreme forms of cognitive dissonance I would say, to still cling to the official narrative. The emperor is naked and still far to many are determined to ignore all of it, although it couldn't get any clearer.

If it wouldn't already have been so painfully obvious that the Clintons, Ehud Barak and Co. are doing their utmost to erase their direct involvement in this devilish network, as soon as Epstein was busted - by now, the evidence should literally scream loud and clear into everyone ears to seriously "investigate Clinton, Ehud Barak and Co"!

Seldom it has been clearer who the high ranking people are that have a clear and direct motive and means to end Epsteins life and all the beans he could have spilled about them. Now if ever would be the time to hold all of those people accountable and let justice prevail. I'm not holding my breath though.

Somebody's going to have to explain how he managed to 'commit suicide' while he was in a federal prison under suicide watch!

Indeed. My first reaction to the news was 'how?!'; detainees are not typically provided with the necessary paraphernalia to do so. They could have just given him a heart attack. Which suggests to me that they wanted the death to look suspicious. They are sending a message.

My first reaction to the news was 'how?!'; detainees are not typically provided with the necessary paraphernalia to do so.

No need for any paraphernalia. He just strangled himself with his own hands, and he was able to do that because he's a member of the master race. This ability is, in fact, one of the tests that must be passed to obtain membership of the master race. Sadly, their numbers are dwindling as a result.

Last edited:
Damn, I was about to start preparing popcorn in anticipation of the show! I guess anticipation does cancel out probability :-P

Indeed. My first reaction to the news was 'how?!'; detainees are not typically provided with the necessary paraphernalia to do so. They could have just given him a heart attack. Which suggests to me that they wanted the death to look suspicious. They are sending a message.

Some sources say he hung himself but there are other possibilities. A shot to the back of the head maybe? His body started to produce cyanide as a result of random mutations gone wrong in the last 24 hours? I'd add that maybe guilt and remorse killed him but the first two options are a bit more probable. :ohboy:

Back
Top Bottom