Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

This was totally obvious, expected and no extra measures, that could have easily been arranged,
were taken to make it appear a certain way, such as heart attack, etc. "They" know that and seems their basic sentiment is "yeah, so what, whatcha gonna do about it"?

Some sources say he hung himself but there are other possibilities. A shot to the back of the head maybe? His body started to produce cyanide as a result of random mutations gone wrong in the last 24 hours? I'd add that maybe guilt and remorse killed him but the first two options are a bit more probable. :ohboy:

He jumped off his bed to his death all the way 30 cm down below.

Suiciding Epstein also sends a message to any of the victims speaking out. They knew of the people in high places that he was involved with from personal experience and suiciding someone in jail on suicide watch sends the message that they can get anyone, any time, any where. I'd be feeling very vulnerable if I were them right now. :-(

This is interesting, follows the idea his death is faked. From Jim Stone so ? I'm not going to post the link since my computer says its not a secure link ?

THEY USED RANDOM TRAINING PHOTOS FOR THE EPSTEIN DEATH HOAX AND ONE OF THEM IS A PHOTO OF EMT'S TRAINING IN A NYFD GARAGE, WHERE THEY PARK THE FIRE TRUCKS. THEY SPLICED EPSTEIN ONTO THE GURNEY IN PLACE OF WHAT WAS PROBABLY A "RESUSCI ANNE" DOLL THAT WOULD BE USED FOR TRAINING. THE PHOTO HAS BEEN POSITIVELY IDENTIFIED AS HAVING ORIGINATED IN AN NYFD GARAGE, AND NOT THE HOSPITAL, WHERE THE NEW YORK POST CLAIMED HE WAS TAKEN.

This is interesting, follows the idea his death is faked.

And here we go again. :umm: Unfortunately I don't think there is any need nor sensible reason to invoke anything so obviously, lets put it mildly, simple-minded like the claims the guy is making. People might be far better off not following "clues" like the ones this guy is "seeing" and just commit their time to something useful instead. I don't know how else to put that.

Who will cry now after his death as a member of the master race? Intelligence Agents? I doubt it!
Victims and their families? Excluded!
Ordinary Jews? I do not think so!
Rest of society? Simple jokes!
Epstein's soul must learn anew what it is to be human and who knows how many more incarnations before him and his colleagues and bosses.

The time of the post. And in other screen the van.
I’m sorry, I don’t see the significance of the time. Is it not 8 am today? And I don’t know what you mean by “other screen the van”. I just see two images of anonymous posts on a forum.

There are several threads on the front page of reddit right now and the comments are worth scrolling through:

Posters in general are outraged and most are not surprised. There are lots of people saying that it seems like the pedophile ring (whoever they are) seem to be flexing on the rest of us or rubbing our faces in it (ie showing off what they can get away with).

I haven't heard anything from Jon Rappoport in awhile and I usually appreciate what he has to say.

Jeffrey Epstein dead; what happens now?
Aug10by Jon Rappoport
by Jon Rappoport
August 10, 2019
(To join our email list, click here.)
Hanged himself in his New York cell. Was on suicide watch, after earlier suicide attempt or assault. Where were the guards? Who can possibly believe this story on its face?
Suicide Watch means the prisoner has no materials in his cell, like bedsheets or blankets, he can use to hang himself. It means guards are on duty around the clock. It means all this and more, in a high profile case where everybody and his brother was warning that Epstein would be murdered. And yet we’re told he killed himself.
Court documents had just been unsealed. The Daily Beast: Docs “contain accusations that prominent men had sex with Epstein’s girls…Former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Prince Andrew…wealthy financier Glenn Dubin, former senator George Mitchell, now-deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, as well as ‘another prince,’ a ‘foreign president,’ ‘a well-known prime minister’ and the owner of a ‘large hotel chain’ in France.”
Some prominent men (e.g., attorney Alan Dershowitz) had been accused before. Not all court docs are unsealed.
One reporter suggested that now that Epstein is dead, maybe more witnesses, no longer fearing for their lives, will step forward and offer testimony. Really? If Epstein was, in fact, murdered, this would ratchet up the fear. Not take it down.
And now there will be no trial, correct? If Epstein is dead, how can a trial against him proceed? And if that is so, then the accusations against powerful men who had sex with his girls will not be brought up and aired in court—which would be the whole point in murdering Epstein, assuming that is what happened.
If charges are going to be brought against Epstein’s female assistants, these would be separate legal actions that would have to start from scratch. In such actions, more documents could emerge, but women and girls who are put on trial for enabling Epstein’s operation could certainly claim, as they already have, that they were coerced by Epstein and their lives were threatened if they didn’t carry out orders. Such claims, whether true or false, are not easy to refute, especially when clever lawyers are on board—to say nothing of psychiatrists who can tangle up proceedings for years.
The story of Epstein’s suicide or murder is in its first stage as I write this. It’s quite possible that new details will emerge that radically change the picture that’s being painted at the moment….
For the moment, the prominent men are protected, in the ongoing he-said she-said atmosphere…

Back
Top Bottom