Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Somebody's going to have to explain how he managed to 'commit suicide' while he was in a federal prison under suicide watch!

And how can anyone be so ignorant to actually believe he committed suicide? Of course they're counting that people don't read or know anything but headlines about this whole story, and forget everything they read after five minutes. Unfortunately this may be true. I'm quite shocked and disheartened by this. Silver lining could be that it's once again so blatant proof how this world and it's psychopatic elite actually operate, that maybe someone somewhere opens his/her eyes.

If it wouldn't already have been so painfully obvious that the Clintons, Ehud Barak and Co. are doing their utmost to erase their direct involvement in this devilish network, as soon as Epstein was busted - by now, the evidence should literally scream loud and clear into everyone ears to seriously "investigate Clinton, Ehud Barak and Co"!
. . . and Co. = Les Wexner, the Mega Group, Sheldon Adelson, Benjamin Netanyahu, etc. Wexner in particular has been doing his best to expunge himself of any dirt in connection with Epstein:
Leslie Wexner Accuses Jeffrey Epstein of Misappropriating ‘Vast Sums of Money’
Aug. 7, 2019

For over 15 years, Jeffrey Epstein served as a close personal adviser to Leslie H. Wexner, the billionaire mogul behind Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works. Now, Mr. Wexner says Mr. Epstein “misappropriated vast sums of money” from him and his family.

Mr. Wexner, the chief executive of the retail giant L Brands, included the accusation in a 564-word letter he sent Wednesday to the Wexner Foundation, giving his most detailed account yet of how his life and affairs became intertwined with Mr. Epstein, who was arrested last month and charged with sex trafficking involving girls as young as 14.

In the letter, Mr. Wexner said the misappropriation was first discovered in 2007 as he separated from Mr. Epstein. In early 2006, Florida authorities charged Mr. Epstein with multiple counts of molestation and unlawful sexual activity with a minor. In 2008, he pleaded guilty to state charges of solicitation of prostitution from a minor and was required to register as a sex offender.

“It was agreed that he should step back from the management of our personal finances,” Mr. Wexner said in the letter. “In that process, we discovered that he had misappropriated vast sums of money from me and my family. This was, frankly, a tremendous shock, even though it clearly pales in comparison to the unthinkable allegations against him now.”
[...]
Mr. Wexner used his letter on Wednesday, addressed to the “Wexner Foundation Community” and distributed to the press, to cast himself as an unwitting victim of his former adviser’s financial impropriety, after weeks of questions about his deep ties to Mr. Epstein.

The New York Times reported last month that company executives in the mid-1990s had learned that Mr. Epstein was trying to pitch himself as a recruiter for Victoria’s Secret models.

In the same article, The Times reported that Mr. Wexner had given Mr. Epstein wide powers over his finances, philanthropy and private life.

“I first met Mr. Epstein in the mid-1980s, through friends who vouched for and recommended him as a knowledgeable financial professional,” Mr. Wexner wrote in the letter to the foundation. “Mr. Epstein represented that he had various well-known and respected individuals both as his financial clients and in his inner circle. Based on positive reports from several friends, and on my initial dealings with him, I believed I could trust him.”

That trust included a so-called power of attorney, which enabled Mr. Epstein to hire people, sign checks, buy and sell properties, and borrow money — all on Mr. Wexner’s behalf.

Mr. Wexner defended his decision to give Mr. Epstein power of attorney, calling it “common in that context” and saying, “He had wide latitude to act on my behalf with respect to my personal finances.”

Before the separation, Wexner-backed entities financed a charity called C.O.U.Q., which Mr. Epstein controlled. That foundation accepted an $11.2 million donation from the Wexner Children’s Trust in 2002 and $10 million from the Leslie H. Wexner Charitable Fund in 2004.

In the letter sent Wednesday, Mr. Wexner said he had been “able to recover some of the funds” that he said were misappropriated by Mr. Epstein. That included a transfer of about $46 million worth of securities from C.O.U.Q. and a Virgin Island business controlled by Mr. Epstein to a foundation run by Mr. Wexner’s wife, Abigail Wexner, according to tax documents.

Mr. Wexner pegged that sum as a “portion of the returned monies.” “All of that money — every dollar of it — was originally Wexner family money,” he added.

“I am embarrassed that, like so many others, I was deceived by Mr. Epstein,” he wrote. “I know now that my trust in him was grossly misplaced, and I deeply regret having ever crossed his path.”

The relationship between the two men has posed a potentially grave problem for L Brands, a publicly traded company that has been trying to distance itself from the scandal involving Mr. Epstein.

The company has said it hired outside lawyers “to conduct a thorough review” into the relationship.

L Brands has struggled to find its footing as retailers move away from sexualized marketing in the era of #MeToo. This week, Mr. Wexner told employees that Ed Razek, its longtime chief marketing officer, was retiring. Mr. Razek was instrumental in developing eroticized campaigns for Victoria’s Secret, as well as its annual fashion show.

Not only does the above stink to high heaven - and can one sense that money laundering was a big part of this financial arrangement - what about this obvious question:
If Jeffrey Epstein Stole From Leslie Wexner, Why Didn’t Wexner Sue?
AUG. 9, 2019

One of the many mysteries surrounding Jeffrey Epstein is how he got so wealthy. His vast wealth — maybe Epstein isn’t the billionaire he’s often described as, but he’s at least worth hundreds of millions of dollars — seems wildly out of scale for a person who wasn’t born wealthy and did not leave a large footprint on Wall Street in terms of clients or counterparties. What did he do to get so rich?

The Wall Street Journal reported on a letter that solves at least a portion of the mystery. Leslie Wexner, the billionaire founder of Limited Brands who was Epstein’s only well-known client, told members of his foundation that Epstein “misappropriated” more than $46 million of his wealth. Wexner says he figured this out as he was cutting ties with Epstein in 2007, the first time Epstein got in legal trouble over his sexual abuse of minors.

The obvious question is: If Wexner figured out 12 years ago that Epstein had stolen a very large amount of money from him, why didn’t he do anything about it? He could have tried to get Epstein arrested and indicted for the theft. He also could have sued Epstein civilly. Didn’t he want his money back?
[...]
On the other hand, $46 million is really a lot of money, and you would think at some point during the decade-long national conversation about how outraged we are about what Epstein got away with — 2011? 2015? Eight weeks ago? — Wexner might have raised his hand and said, “By the way, that guy stole tens of millions of dollars from me,” and America would have been grateful for the opportunity to nail him to the wall for that. Federal imprisonment for robbery worked for O.J. Simpson; why not Epstein?

This feels like the sort of thing we’re probably going to learn more about in the coming months. [Not now that he's dead!]

Not really a mystery to anyone with two neurons firing and interesting that 3 days after Wexner's letter, Epstein is dead. The TRIBE that's too big to fail!

Inclined to believe he really is deceased and not secreted away to live out his days incognito - doubt he was any more esteemed than Robert Maxwell who was also suicided but still hailed by Israel for services rendered.

Rumours are circulating that Epstein was taken off suicide watch shortly before his death and the camera in his cell conveniently malfunctioned. I'm not holding my breath that there's going to be a popular uprising over this. Somehow I get the feeling this is going to be yet another case of "this is where the one who knows meets the one who doesn't care".

They couldn't keep him alive and yet they think his victims will come forward and testify? Seriously, I don't see them lining up to to tell what they know given how quickly he was silenced.

Since this has become a complete farce already, I thought I'd throw in something entertaining ;-)

68859584_10156531132613927_1390357346953199616_n.jpg

Last edited:
He was fixed by the fixers. I'm sure you know who I mean, they took out Maxwell too. There are sooo many threads to pull on with this case, it should take years of research. This thread will become epic in scope, happy hunting folks! It's a grim hunt but it has to be done.

Just found this talk with Know More News's Adam Green, a keen Zionist researcher. He's very mindful of the Chabad influence on international politics.

This death proclamation is just too convenient. No Epstein - No Trial!

The "Get out of Jail" card isn't to protect Epstein - it's to protect the elite organizations that set him up in business, micro-managed and financed it from the sidelines.

No doubt - someone has already been groomed and has taken his place? Like they say at the Ritz - The show must go on! Time is profit.

Some suspicion has come up lately about whether or not Epstein was killed, or if he was smuggled out of the detention facility. In the photo of his body the ear and nose do not appear to match (to the best that I can determine) Jeffrey Epstein.

Was Jeffrey Epstein Murdered?
Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his jail cell, even though he was on suicide watch. Here’s why Epstein was most likely killed.
In my last article about Jeffrey Epstein, I laid out some facts explaining how he might get murdered sooner than later. Well, ten days later, the billionaire financier whose trial could have exposed the ugliest truths of the world elite, was found dead in “apparent suicide”. According to news sources, his body was found hanging in his jail cell on August 10th at 7:30 am at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York. He was transported from his cell to a hospital in Lower Manhattan where he was found in cardiac arrest.
While mass media immediately pushed the suicide thesis, it simply does not make sense.

Epstein Was in the Strictest Prison in the U.S
The Metropolitan Correction Center

Epstein was detained at the Metropolitan Correction Center in Manhattan which is considered to be the “strictest prison in the United States”. Inside the walls of this prison, fluorescent lights are never switched off and inmates experience almost no human interaction. Furthermore, Epstein was kept in the most secure area of that prison. Inmates are kept in their cells for 23 hours each day and CCTV cameras watch them as they shower, go to the bathroom and sit alone in their heavily barricaded cells. Furthermore, Epstein was an extremely high-profile inmate.

In short, every single condition was met for him to be closely watched, all the time, by a team of people trained to monitor inmates and promptly respond in case of crisis.

Considering these facts, how there is no way Epstein could have single-handedly hang himself and die without triggering a major security alert. But that’s not all.

Epstein Was on Suicide Watch
Two weeks ago, Epstein was discovered semi-conscious, lying in a fetal position with marks on his neck. Despite the constant surveillance of inmates in his prison area, authorities never confirmed what actually happened. However, we do know that the event led to Epstein being placed on suicide watch.

Epstein, 66, was found semiconscious with marks on his neck in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan some time in the last two days, the sources said. Epstein is on suicide watch, two sources said.
While the two sources said that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, a third source cautioned that the injuries weren’t serious, questioning whether Epstein might have staged an attack or a suicide attempt to get a transfer to another facility.
Another source said that an assault hadn’t been ruled out and that another inmate in Epstein’s unit, identified by sources as Nicholas Tartaglione, had been questioned. Sources also said Epstein and Tartaglione were cell mates.
– NBC News, Jeffrey Epstein found injured with marks on his neck in New York jail cell, sources say
In a maximum level security prison such as the Metropolitan Correction Center (which is also known as the “Guantanamo of New York”), you better believe that suicide watch is no joke. Here’s what this process usually entails:

Suicide watch is an intensive monitoring process used to ensure that a person cannot attempt suicide. Usually the term is used in reference to inmates or patients in a prison, hospital, psychiatric hospital, or military base. People are placed on suicide watch when it is believed that they exhibit warning signs indicating that they may be at risk of committing bodily harm or fatal self injury.
People under suicide watch are put into an environment where it would be difficult for them to hurt themselves. In many cases, any dangerous items will be removed from the area, such as sharp objects and some furniture, or they may be placed in a special padded cell, which has nothing outcropping from the walls (e.g., a clothes hook or door closing bracket) to provide a place for a ligature to be attached, and with only a drain-grill on the floor. They may be stripped of anything with which they might hurt themselves or use as a noose, including shoelaces, belts, neckties, bras, shoes, socks, suspenders and bed sheets. In extreme cases the inmate may be undressed entirely.
In even more extreme cases, inmates may be placed in “therapeutic restraints”, a four- or five-point restraint system. The inmate is placed on their back on a mattress. Their arms and legs are tied down and a belt is placed across the chest. In a five-point system the head is also restrained. An inmate is allowed a range of movement every 2 hours, when one limb is released and they are allowed to move it for a short period. They are then restrained again, proceeding to the next limb. This process is repeated until all areas restrained have been moved. This process usually continues in 8-hour shifts, and the inmate has a face-to-face encounter with a mental health professional at least once in each 8-hour interval. This cannot continue for more than 16 consecutive hours. The inmate is continually watched by staff during this time.
In the most extreme cases of self-harm, only when all other avenues have not worked or are impracticable, “chemical restraint” drugs may be used to sedate the inmate. In order for a facility to administer a chemical restraint, it must have the approval/recommendation of a licensed mental health professional, the facility warden, and a court order.
– Suicide Watch, Wikipedia
To sum up the situation, Epstein was inside the most secure prison in the U.S. and he was an extremely high-profile inmate. He was in the most secure area of that prison and he was also on suicide watch. There is absolutely no way he could have died by hanging without him being stopped by prison security.

Something was clearly allowed to happen.

People close to the case warned of Epstein’s probable murder weeks before it happened.
A few weeks ago, Spencer Kuvin, a lawyer who represented three women in the 2008 trial against Epstein, said this about Epstein’s first “suicide attempt”.
“I question whether or not it was a true suicide attempt that Mr Epstein was involved in in jail or whether or not there may be some powerful people who just don’t want him to talk. If he goes on trial, everyone he’s been in contact with will ultimately be fair game. There’s no doubt in my mind that no jail will protect you when there’s powerful people that want to reach you – wherever you are. If he’s going to implicate anyone in power that has the ability to reach in and somehow get to him – his life is definitely in jeopardy.
I do question whether it was a true suicide attempt. I mean how do you choke yourself? It doesn’t make any sense. There are reports someone came after him but that could just be because he’s a paedophile. Those types of individuals don’t last long in prison. If Epstein is in general population or anywhere available to the general population I believe his life is in jeopardy. They will have to seal him down in the jail. But even there there are still people who can get to him, ultimately.”
– The Sun, ‘IN DANGER’ Jeffrey Epstein’s life ‘in jeopardy’ as powerful pals ‘don’t want their secrets out’, victim’s lawyer claims
Consequences of His Death
The death of Epstein is extremely convenient for the world elite. While mass media was extremely careful to not communicate information that could harm its elite owners, a long trial presented high risks of sensitive leaks. High-powered individuals from all around the world were at risk of being involved in a sordid affair involving the trafficking and abuse of minors. On a wider scale, the sick, twisted culture and lifestyle of the world elite was being exposed.
Furthermore, a closer inquiry into some “non-profit organizations” such as the Clinton Foundation (with which Epstein was deeply involved) and Ghislaine Maxwell’s TerraMar Project could have opened a gigantic can of worms. They do not want the masses to discover the real reason why the elite is so concerned with Haiti and why so many people go down there to do “charity work”.
Now that Epstein is dead, legal analysts are already saying that the federal case won’t move forward. Lots of powerful people are now off the hook and media will gradually stop reporting on what happened on Epstein Island and the Lolita Express.
Once again, the occult elite flexed its power by killing a liability in plain sight and, chances are, nobody will be held accountable.

I remember him making that joke.

Yeah, this whole thing is one big joke!

From Dailymail article:
The decision to remove Epstein, who was possibly the most high-profile inmate in the federal jail system, from suicide watch has both baffled former wardens and veterans of the federal prison system alike.

A separate source revealed to DailyMail.com that Epstein actually told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him in the weeks before his death.

The insider, who had seen the disgraced financier on several occasions during his incarceration at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, also claims that the normally reserved Epstein seemed to be in good spirits.

'There was no indication that he might try to take his own life,'
the source told DailyMail.com

'From what I saw, he was finally starting to adjust to prison. I think he was comforted by the rigidity of his new life.'

Back
Top Bottom