Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Which suggests to me that they wanted the death to look suspicious. They are sending a message.

Maybe. But perhaps this is giving those who did it too much credit. They are arrogant, think they're in control, and at the same time desperate and stupid. This combination doesn't lead to subtle conspiracies, but to blatant violence. So my hunch is that what happened here is the obvious that everyone with half a neuron firing can recognize.

I will believe in some sort of triple-reverse-psychology conspiracy though if the mainstream media suddenly goes "The Clintons and the Israelis killed Epstein!" - but I'm not holding my breath :)

I will believe in some sort of triple-reverse-psychology conspiracy though if the mainstream media suddenly goes "The Clintons and the Israelis killed Epstein!" - but I'm not holding my breath :)

It is interesting that the mainstream media in large both on the US side and in germany currently pretty much spill out the suspicious character of his death, even directly hinting at the fact that other high ranking prominent people could have had a hard time if Epstein had survived and spilled the beans and yet only mention people like Trump (whom I suspect has very little to do with all of this) and conveniently forget to mention people like the Clintons and above all the direct and obvious Zionist connections leading directly to the heart of power in Israel and people like Ehud Barak and Netanyahu. One could think that even the media is forced now to pretty much spell out the conspiracy because it is too painfully obvious to everyone. Maybe though, that is not the reason, which I think it is more likely. I think the media would be perfectly willing and able to paint the whole thing rather differently, and yet they don't do that at the moment. I don't think there is a lot of fear of embarrassment or losing credibility involved in how they cover it, since they have shown time and time again recently, that they are willing to put out the most outrages and obvious BS imaginable. So the idea below might be more appropriate.

So my hunch is that what happened here is the obvious that everyone with half a neuron firing can recognize.

Yes. Above all the way even the mainstream media openly hints at his death being not really a suicide, must be leading to one of the most serious and painful engagements in cognitive dissonance in ordinary people at the moment that ever happened especially in America. Maybe that is even part of the plan/reason for all of this, directed by 4D STS? Soul smashing event, or something like that? Maybe even sending an indirect (or rather direct) message to all and everyone that "they" are in power and that they can do whatever they want and nobody has the power to do anything about it, especially not ordinary people, who will and can end up similarly if they don't follow the party line.

Of course not realizing in all of this, how this will backfire big time.

Of course not realizing in all of this, how this will backfire big time.

Yep, the "Trump bad. Must smear." script in the media-NPCs' heads causes them lots of trouble for sure. It seems to override the "There are no conspiracies, ever" script. But once the idea that Trump and cronies may be responsible for Epstein's death, even if it's just a hint or subtle implication, how can you stop people from looking further into this? It's remarkable how the whole Trump phenomenon reveals the man behind the curtain in so many ways and causes such a spectacular reality split.

Maybe. But perhaps this is giving those who did it too much credit. They are arrogant, think they're in control, and at the same time desperate and stupid. This combination doesn't lead to subtle conspiracies, but to blatant violence. So my hunch is that what happened here is the obvious that everyone with half a neuron firing can recognize.

Yes. It's this total recklessness that was surprising first (although when thinking about now, being desperate and stupid has been in recent years the main MO of the elite). My initial thought was that they're going to sophistically undermine reputation of Virginia Roberts, -trying to prove she's some nut who made her story up- and limit the case to those victims who Epstein and perhaps few lower level elite members abused out of the island. Then control the narrative from that point of view. But instead they just chose to kill Epstein and expose the whole case to anyone who's half alive.

Ah, Amazing Polly has a take on things too. She's really digging into the deep ties Epstein had.

Polly brings up some interesting people connections, who knows who etc, and what they do in this 'web'. It's almost like it just one big international 'club' where even the so called 'protagonists' know each other.

I wasn't expecting the historical/ancestral connections of one of the 'players' to the 1916 (secret) Sykes-Picot agreement that carved up the Middle East, and I didn't know that Bolshevik Russia was the initiator of the idea. Kind of puts an interesting perspective on things. Looks like there's some sort of a 'long game' in process here.

Yep, the "Trump bad. Must smear." script in the media-NPCs' heads causes them lots of trouble for sure. It seems to override the "There are no conspiracies, ever" script. But once the idea that Trump and cronies may be responsible for Epstein's death, even if it's just a hint or subtle implication, how can you stop people from looking further into this? It's remarkable how the whole Trump phenomenon reveals the man behind the curtain in so many ways and causes such a spectacular reality split.

This can also work as a distraction away from some of the real 'players' behind the scenes. Some countries and their secret service organizations are looking really, really bad, including the American SS agency! Although quite frankly their reputation doesn't look to be that great at the moment. Possibly because at the top of those agencies many are compromised or even double agents?

Trump amplifies Epstein conspiracy theories on social media

(Embed Video - FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat)

In his first public response to the death of financier and accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, President Donald Trump retweeted base less conspiracy theories around his death and a news alert citing former President Bill Clinton's previous involvement with Epstein.

Trump first retweeted a post from @BreakingNLive, "Documents were unsealed yesterday revealing that top Democrats, including Bill Clinton, took private trips to Jeffrey Epstein’s “pedophilia island."

Trump then retweeted a conspiracy theory from comedian Terrence K. Williams around Epstein's death that used some of the day's top trending hashtags on Twitter, such as #EpsteinSuicide, #ClintonBodyCount, #JefferyEpstein, and #TrumpBodyCount.

"Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does that happen#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he’s dead. I see #TrumpBodyCount trending but we know who did this! RT if you’re not Surprised#EpsteinSuicide #ClintonBodyCount #ClintonCrimeFamily," Williams wrote.

Epstein was reported dead Saturday morning in an apparent suicide while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges over his alleged abuse of underage girls, officials said.

Late Friday night, unsealed court documents that included logs of Epstein's pilots revealed that Clinton used the financier's planes to travel for the Clinton Foundation and to make paid speeches.

Trump has frequently publicly trafficked in conspiracy theories surrounding his political opponents, including 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, Sen. Ted Cruz and former President Barack Obama.

Trump was an early public proponent of the debunked conspiracy theory that Obama was not an American citizen. During the Republican presidential debates in 2016, Trump baselessly accused Sen. Ted Cruz’s father of playing a role in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. During the 2016 campaign, Trump also amplified without evidence rumors that Hillary Clinton was suffering from debilitating illnesses.

Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts, who alleges she slept with him aged 17

Hundreds of pages of court documents unsealed Friday in New York federal court allege new details of sexual abuse claims against multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein and several associates.

The documents came to light the day before Epstein was found dead in his jail cell.

At the heart of the documents connected to a 2015 defamation case are allegations by a woman, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who has claimed that Epstein kept her as a teenage "sex slave" and that he was assisted in his efforts by a British woman, Ghislaine Maxwell.

Epstein pleaded not guilty in July to charges from New York federal prosecutors after an indictment accused him of sex trafficking dozens of underage girls, some as young as 14 years old. Maxwell hasn't been charged.

An attorney for Maxwell did not respond to CNN's request for comment Friday. Maxwell and her representatives have previously denied she engaged in sexual abuse or sex trafficking.

The documents unsealed Friday were produced as a result of a lawsuit Giuffre filed against Maxwell, nearly two decades after her alleged abuse. They include new allegations by Giuffre that she was instructed by Maxwell to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and former US Sen. George Mitchell, among others.

In a statement Friday, Mitchell called the claim false, adding: "I have never met, spoken with or had any contact with Ms. Giuffre."

A spokeswoman for Richardson called Giuffre's allegation "completely false."

"To be clear, in Governor Richardson's limited interactions with Mr. Epstein, he never saw him in the presence of young or underage girls," spokeswoman Madeleine Mahony said. "Governor Richardson has never been to Mr. Epstein's residence in the Virgin Islands. Governor Richardson has never met Ms. Giuffre."

The documents also include an Amazon receipt recovered from the trash at Epstein's Palm Beach mansion for books ordered in his name, including "SM 101: A Realistic Introduction," "SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude" and "Training with Miss Abernathy: A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and their Owners."

The documents disclose Giuffre's 2001 medical records from a hospital that she said Epstein and Maxwell took her to during a period of sexual abuse. The records show Giuffre had complained of irregular vaginal bleeding for three weeks; had fainted two days prior, falling and hitting her head; and had lost seven pounds in the past month.

CNN has reached out to the hospital to ask whether it flagged the incident to authorities.

Other documents show testimony from another woman who has alleged abuse at the hands of Epstein and Maxwell, and claimed in a deposition that Epstein told her that "in his opinion, he needed to have three orgasms a day. It was biological. Like eating."

The US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit unsealed the documents, ruling that the judge in the defamation case had improperly sealed hundreds of filings. That judge has since died.

The defamation case was settled in 2017, after the judge had ruled against a motion for summary judgment filed by Maxwell.

An attorney for Epstein, Reid Weingarten, didn't immediately respond to a request for comment Friday, nor did an attorney for Maxwell. In the court filings, Maxwell and her attorney portray Giuffre as an unreliable narrator, pointing to errors in certain dates and figures she provided.

Giuffre has said the errors were mistakes.

David Boies, an attorney for Giuffre, said Friday that her lawsuit "exposed for prosecutors, and now the public, the scope and scale and ugliness of the Epstein/Maxwell sex trafficking ring."

The charges in the July indictment of Epstein share similarities with Giuffre's account, but it's not clear whether she is among any of the unnamed victims in that indictment.

But Giuffre is arguably the best-known of Epstein's alleged victims because she has claimed that Epstein forced her as part of her servitude to perform sex acts with a number of prominent men, including Prince Andrew, Duke of York, in 2001. She has also made claims of being sexually abused by lawyer Alan Dershowitz.

Dershowitz, who was part of the legal team that negotiated a controversial 2007 deal that allowed Epstein to avoid federal prosecution for sex trafficking in Florida and instead plead guilty to lesser state charges, has denied her claims and accused her of fabricating the allegations against him.

Friday, he said in a statement that the fresh batch of documents "categorically proves that Virginia Roberts never had sex with me."

In April, she filed a separate defamation lawsuit against him. That case is ongoing; Dershowitz has filed a motion to dismiss.

In the documents unsealed Friday, the other woman who alleged abuse at the hands of Epstein and Maxwell also claims she was forced into sexual acts with Prince Andrew at Epstein's Upper East Side mansion, where, she said, Giuffre participated as well.

In response, a spokesperson for Buckingham Palace said: "This relates to proceedings in the United States, to which The Duke of York is not a party. Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue."

In a statement to CNN last month, the spokesperson said, "The Duke of York accepts it was unwise to have met Mr Epstein in December 2010. The Duke has not met with Mr Epstein since."

With regard to President Donald Trump, who socialized with Epstein in the 1990s and once described him as a "terrific guy" before the two, in Trump's recollection, had a falling out 15 years ago, Giuffre distances Trump from Epstein's alleged affairs.

According to a transcript of a video deposition Giuffre gave in 2016, she disputed aspects of a 2011 story in the Daily Mail that was based on a series of interviews Giuffre had given to one of the reporters, Sharon Churcher.

The story quotes Giuffre as saying: "Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey's. He didn't partake in sex with any of us but he flirted with me. He'd laugh and tell Jeffrey, 'You've got the life.'"

In the deposition, Giuffre says "it's true that he didn't partake in any sex with us, (but) it's not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me." She also says her only basis for stating that Trump was a "good friend" was Epstein's own description of his relationship with Trump.

Asked whether she ever saw the two men together, Giuffre replies, "No, not that I can actually remember." She also says she can't recall ever having seen Trump at Epstein's homes in the US Virgin Islands, New Mexico or New York.

But she did not refute other details of the Daily Mail story, including that Epstein hosted a dinner on his Caribbean island for President Bill Clinton shortly after Clinton left office.

Asked for comment, a spokesman for Clinton said he had never been to Little St. James, the island Epstein owns in the Caribbean. In July, in the wake of the indictment against Epstein, the spokesman, Angel Urena, acknowledged that Clinton had taken a handful of trips on Epstein's plane, but said that "President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York."

Royals rally round Prince Andrew as he is joined at church by The Queen, Charles and Beatrice a day after his past came back to haunt him with suicide of billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

All smiles: Andrew looks positively gleeful as he heads to church with his family, while the Queen's smile is not quite so wide
  • Prince Andrew was joined by the Queen and his daughter on their way to church in Balmoral this morning
  • It comes after his former friend Jeffrey Epstein was found hanged in his jail cell in New York yesterday
  • Epstein was accused of arranging to have sex with dozens of underage girls at locations across the US
  • His death came hours after court papers were unsealed which repeated claims that Prince Andrew slept with a 17-year-old. The Duke denies the allegation

Last edited:
Polly brings up some interesting people connections, who knows who etc, and what they do in this 'web'. It's almost like it just one big international 'club' where even the so called 'protagonists' know each other.

I wasn't expecting the historical/ancestral connections of one of the 'players' to the 1916 (secret) Sykes-Picot agreement that carved up the Middle East, and I didn't know that Bolshevik Russia was the initiator of the idea. Kind of puts an interesting perspective on things. Looks like there's some sort of a 'long game' in process here.

The Bolshevik connection has enormous implications, bloodlines of geopolitical "sculptors" gradually creating the conditions for a long term benefit. The signature style is schizoid all the way. Yeah, Polly was a good find, had never heard of her until recently.

Some suspicion has come up lately about whether or not Epstein was killed, or if he was smuggled out of the detention facility. In the photo of his body the ear and nose do not appear to match (to the best that I can determine) Jeffrey Epstein.

View attachment 31236

The lighting direction of the living photos is from the side and rear. The dead photo lighting is from the front (above) and significantly harsher. The ear shadows could be obscured and the nose washed out by this alone. I could probably get them corrected myself by adjusting the lighting in Photoshop. Needless to say, I wouldn’t consider this evidence a slam dunk. Also, if you look at the training photos in the earlier post, the case could be made that Epstein’s face was Photoshopped onto a dummy. If that were the case, you’d again have someone manipulating the image, and creating lighting (probably with the addition of some airbrushing) to match the photo it’s being inserted into. This would also explain the washing out of the nose and ear in the case of a forgery. Either way (and I’m just playing devils advocate here), whether it’s genuine or a fake, the photo evidence here doesn’t hold up in my opinion. And as a graphic artist who has worked almost exclusively in Photoshop for the last 23 years, I would consider myself fairly expert in this area.:-)

Back
Top Bottom