Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

I think sex scandals stem from secrecy. And what might be a established form of sexual taboo? Inbreeding. And so who inbreeds? British royals. And a lot of Jewish people look like they inbreed too.

So this is a sex culture where sexual activity is conducted in secrecy, becoming it's own fraternity. Then, since people in their secret sex fraternities consequently inbreed, I wonder if this further bolsters a cohesiveness that inbreds are attracted to their own kind, and become proficient in acting as subversive agents outside the fraternal sphere using sexual techniques they have mastered for the purpose of prostitution, blackmail, and subversion. So, inbreeding is parcel to their cohesiveness, as well as being bound to secrecy from the mutual knowledge of each other's activities.

So, exposure is key to limit their predations, and don't believe that sex cults died with Epstein. That will only put their operations back on schedule sooner, because it is industrial scale.

Another very good work of Ryan connecting the dots and bringing a lot of interesting information to light...

Many pretty interesting informations and ideas Ryan presents there... I would encourage anyone interested in this case to watch this interview and also Ryans recent video expose with the very illuminating map Ryan created about Epsteins connections.

By the way, Ryan proposes a pretty interesting idea in the video above that I give a good chance of potentially not being far of the mark;

The whole reason for why the Epstein case even got exposed and promoted and „investigated“ by the media so loudly in the first place is a power struggle between two fractions of the „power elite“:

Namely, between the infamous current israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the not less infamous former prime minister of Israel, Ehud Barak. Yes, the same Ehud Barak mentioned together with Netanyahu in this thread about 9/11... The idea being, that Netanyahu and gang got the Epstein case rolling to take out and pressure Ehud Barak, who, as Ryan documents, has obvious and direct ties in the „Epstein“ pedophile network. Backstory being, that in September this year elections are being held in Israel for the next prime minister and the choice will be between those two.

So basically Netanyahu instigated the whole expose of this Epstein case in order to take Barak out (who has good chances to win) so that he can stay in power in Israel (despite his by now obvious and public corruption, that was maybe exposed by Barak). Ryan also mentions that Netanyahu probably has the upper hand and even more psycho connections and power than Barak.

I agree with Ryan, that this sounds like a probable, even likely scenario. Two enormous Psychos fighting eachother for power and one Psycho (Netanyahu) going to all extremes in doing so, even taking the risk of putting something so sensitive like the Epstein case and all it implies out into the public.

Both Psychos and especially Netanyahu not realizing what an enormous shot in the own foot this can and probably will lead too... Not only in exposing a whole host of other high profile Psychos as collateral damage, whom the state of Israel and the western „community“ and the general public relies on for their lies and propaganda for the Zionist/Israeli interests around the world. I‘ll bet if all that is true, that Netanyahu felt safe with this move because he can‘t be connected directly within this specific network, although I‘m pretty certain that Netanyahu himself is connected in an even darker network that has yet to be uncovered.

Israeli Psychos playing with fire and basically undermining the whole basis of their power and thus by direct implication the power and moral superiority of Israel/US/West in general...

Last edited:
Excellent analysis Pashalis. The threads dangling from this case need to be tugged to infinity, heaven only knows how much can be revealed. It does beg some enormous questions, the chief one being why kids? I mean it's fundamentally sick. And to think this filth is revealing a powers struggle between competing factions? If this is diligently followed, they won't get away with it. Could be a big own goal for elites involved.

Excellent analysis Pashalis. The threads dangling from this case need to be tugged to infinity, heaven only knows how much can be revealed. It does beg some enormous questions, the chief one being why kids? I mean it's fundamentally sick. And to think this filth is revealing a powers struggle between competing factions? If this is diligently followed, they won't get away with it. Could be a big own goal for elites involved.

Another interesting idea Ryan brings up that I‘ll also give a high probability of being right on the money is the following;

Networks like these and probably others as well were set up, financed and created in the interest of the israeli state in the first place, mainly in order to lure in and blackmail as many high ranking, powerful and important people in other countries around the world as possible, especially politicians, to have a firm grasp on all of them, all around the globe. The ultimate blackmail network, using children basically... Why kids? In that sense because it is the most incriminating thing anyone could ever blackmail anyone else with. I would imagine that people of importance and power, even if they don’t get lured in directly to something like this (because they have a conscience for example) that because of the (by design) very connected nature of these networks, the zionist Psychos who created them, have a very effective means to even intimidate those people. Trump is likely a good example in this, even though he has very likely not done anything wrong or criminal in that sense, the mear fact of once having been connected to it by „accident“ is enough to pressure him and even more important, create a public sense of him having dirty laundry there, which in itself is enough to ruin almost any person and their public image, even if they have not done anything. And in the case of politics, of course also taking out whatever policy that person tried to inforce against the interests of Israel is the prime idea behind it all.

Two articles came in on my email from Jon Rappoport on the subject of JE and JE's death. The first is titled:

Jeffrey Epstein dead; what happens now?

August 10, 2019

Hanged himself in his New York cell. Was on suicide watch, after earlier suicide attempt or assault. Where were the guards? Who can possibly believe this story on its face?

Suicide Watch means the prisoner has no materials in his cell, like bedsheets or blankets, he can use to hang himself. It means guards are on duty around the clock. It means all this and more, in a high profile case where everybody and his brother was warning that Epstein would be murdered. And yet we're told he killed himself.

Court documents had just been unsealed. The Daily Beast: Docs "contain accusations that prominent men had sex with Epstein's girls...Former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Prince Andrew...wealthy financier Glenn Dubin, former senator George Mitchell, now-deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, as well as 'another prince,' a 'foreign president,' 'a well-known prime minister' and the owner of a 'large hotel chain' in France."

Some prominent men (e.g., attorney Alan Dershowitz) had been accused before. Not all court docs are unsealed.

One reporter suggested that now that Epstein is dead, maybe more witnesses, no longer fearing for their lives, will step forward and offer testimony. Really? If Epstein was, in fact, murdered, this would ratchet up the fear. Not take it down.

And now there will be no trial, correct? If Epstein is dead, how can a trial against him proceed? And if that is so, then the accusations against powerful men who had sex with his girls will not be brought up and aired in court---which would be the whole point in murdering Epstein, assuming that is what happened.

If charges are going to be brought against Epstein's female assistants, these would be separate legal actions that would have to start from scratch. In such actions, more documents could emerge, but women and girls who are put on trial for enabling Epstein's operation could certainly claim, as they already have, that they were coerced by Epstein and their lives were threatened if they didn't carry out orders. Such claims, whether true or false, are not easy to refute, especially when clever lawyers are on board---to say nothing of psychiatrists who can tangle up proceedings for years.

The story of Epstein's suicide or murder is in its first stage as I write this. It's quite possible that new details will emerge that radically change the picture that's being painted at the moment....

For the moment, the prominent men are protected, in the ongoing he-said she-said atmosphere...

His second article follows (at least one of his referenced articles is featured on SoTT):

Jeffrey Epstein's endless connections...

August 11, 2019

Assertions and speculations spread like wildfire. Epstein was murdered. He isn't dead at all, he was ferreted out of jail and taken to Israel. He killed himself. The video cameras in jail malfunctioned (were turned off on purpose). Epstein paid off guards so he could engineer his covert escape. He's dead, a victim of the rising Clinton body count. Trump is in the Epstein scandal up to his eyeballs. And so on.

I call your attention to two writers who are digging into Epstein’s seemingly endless, high-level connections. One is Wayne Madsen (twitter), whose recent article is posted at Intrepid Report: Politics and pedophilia: a demonic mix.

The other is Whitney Webb (twitter), at MintPress News: Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal.

Both these articles delve into Epstein's international relationships, particularly in, or dedicated to, the State of Israel. Webb's multi-part series is massive.

These two articles (and others) are written against a background everyone is now familiar with---Epstein's trove of knowledge about powerful men having sex with his underage girls, and the undoubted blackmail material Epstein possessed that could be used to control such men.

It's unclear how much of this material would have emerged, in convincing detail, if Epstein's trial had taken place. Certainly, during the proceedings, the press would have had a field day with it. The recent federal charges against Epstein involved sex trafficking of minors. In bringing evidence in court, it's entirely possible that specific "customers" would have been exposed, at least by implication, if not directly.

In my non-legal opinion, a great deal of wrangling would have occurred around the issue of naming names of customers. The judge might have ruled that names had to be omitted in the courtroom.

If so, why isn't Epstein still present in jail awaiting trial? Perhaps in recent months, he had made private threats to name names unless he was somehow taken off the hook. If his powerful cohorts and handlers believed he was becoming unstable, if he was now a loose cannon, they would have taken action.

If you read the two articles I've referred to above, whether you accept the findings and assertions of the authors or not, you'll certainly derive a sense how much protection must exist to keep Epstein's connections safe and secure. The man seemed to "know everybody." Scientists at Harvard, lawyers, very rich businessmen, spies, organized crime figures, presidents...

There are also very serious questions about Epstein's money. As in billions of dollars (?) Where did it come from? Did he really earn it by investing for clients? Or was it funneled to him, to prop him up, so he could himself act as a secret agent collecting blackmail material on key men around the world? Did he have a close and enduring relationship with the Mossad?

As usual, in researching the answers to these questions, you don't find smoking guns lying on a table in full view under a spotlight. At least not yet. You have to make a convincing circumstantial case, for which most people, unfortunately, don't have the patience. They simply want to assume they already know everything worth knowing. Then they fixate on one detail or one claim, tell you it proves they're right on the whole story, and move on.

After reading Madsen's and Webb's work (particularly Webb's), I'm at least convinced the Jeffrey Epstein story is much, much bigger than most people realize. It's shocking that Epstein, with all his connections, ever emerged in public view at all. You'd think the man would have been kept under wraps. But then, given what he has been doing, and with whom, and where (his island fortress), how could he remain anonymous? It seems that, for decades, he has virtually been asking for attention. He's been bragging about his crimes. These are not the acts and attitudes of a traditional spy/agent. All along, people behind Epstein have been taking a risk, purposely stimulating their adrenaline, betting on the money line that no matter what eventually happened to him, they would be able to escape unscathed.

I believe that's a called a clue. It tells you something about the degree of power they possess. And it tells you something about their hubris.

Long, long ago, they crossed the line between any sort of morality and sheer crime. Operating in darkness, they won their game, over and over. What is left? Their basic character bankrupted, they can only indulge their appetite for more destruction. Whether they know it or not, whether they care or not, this becomes self-destruction. That doesn't solve our problem, but it puts a cap on their problem.

I don't know about you, but I've been struggling with momentary feelings of frustration, rage, and hopelessness after hearing about Epstein's 'suicide'. Although his death wasn't surprising, it feels like the rug has been pulled under everyone's feet. As someone put it: "The pedofilic network flexed its muscles, and showed that they can get anyone, anywhere...". The guilty ones must be celebrating right now, and as a bonus, the've managed to scare and discourage the masses.

Putting the 'tin foil hat' on, I've been thinking that if someone would orchestrate a way for Epstein to escape, a fake suicide would probably be the best and only way it could be arranged. And, the failed suicide attempt a few weeks ago, would act as a primer, to show that he was prone to killing himself. And why is it, that almost no details have been publicized about the first event and now this second successful one?

However, using Occam's razor, the most probable thing is that he was killed, and 'they' now purposefully muddy the waters and create noise, like with JFK, so that the true signal of what happened can never be distinguished. One thing I can't understand is, that Trump must have surely known what a great asset Epstein was for getting back at his enemies, and knowing what the 'deep state' is capable of, why didn't he arrange extra protection for Epstein, with capable and trusted people?

I hope that some day those Clintons will get what they deserve! :headbash:

However, using Occam's razor, the most probable thing is that he was killed, and 'they' now purposefully muddy the waters and create noise, like with JFK, so that the true signal of what happened can never be distinguished. One thing I can't understand is, that Trump must have surely known what a great asset Epstein was for getting back at his enemies, and knowing what the 'deep state' is capable of, why didn't he arrange extra protection for Epstein, with capable and trusted people?

This last is what I wondered. But then, Epstein was in a jail in New York and the NY Dems are in control there.

I don't know about you, but I've been struggling with momentary feelings of frustration, rage, and hopelessness after hearing about Epstein's 'suicide'. Although his death wasn't surprising, it feels like the rug has been pulled under everyone's feet. As someone put it: "The pedofilic network flexed its muscles, and showed that they can get anyone, anywhere...". The guilty ones must be celebrating right now, and as a bonus, the've managed to scare and discourage the masses.

Same here, but another way of looking at it.

All of this wasn’t a sign of strength. The Pedophile Elite couldn’t stop Epstein from being arrested. And now they were forced to blatantly kill him in order to save their own necks.

Many people now should be able to see that there is a truth behind the acquisitions hanging over his head and the network that surrounds him. Killing him proofs the conspiracy theories right. That the Elite do in fact engage in torture, rape and murder, of little children no less!

There are only so many elections you can rigg, so many people you can murder, etc.

Things like this just don’t go away, it builds up. And that can create a climate that is dangerous for them.

One thing I can't understand is, that Trump must have surely known what a great asset Epstein was for getting back at his enemies, and knowing what the 'deep state' is capable of, why didn't he arrange extra protection for Epstein, with capable and trusted people?

Missed opportunity right? Though perhaps Trump doesn’t have enough sway to make such arrangements, and if the PTB manage to kill Epstein regardless. Trump might get all the blame for the cover up, instead of those who are truly responsible. Not much room to manoeuvre with and very risky to get involved in such a manner.

OSIT.

This last is what I wondered. But then, Epstein was in a jail in New York and the NY Dems are in control there.
And not totally clean himself?

Anyway I read somewhere that the Manhattan Corrections Center and others establishments in NY are closed controlled by a shared responsibility. Not by official government but by Israel security services and criminal organisation called Kosher Nostra.

Is it true? I don't know.

Yeah, most were expecting it, if not predicting it, considering who Epstein was connected in the world of financial fraud and pedophilia. I mean he was connected to the most (financially) powerful Jews in the world, and by implication, Israel. Not all of these people were able to opening operate on the right side of the law. They have just been revealed.

Putting the 'tin foil hat' on, I've been thinking that if someone would orchestrate a way for Epstein to escape, a fake suicide would probably be the best and only way it could be arranged. And, the failed suicide attempt a few weeks ago, would act as a primer, to show that he was prone to killing himself. And why is it, that almost no details have been publicized about the first event and now this second successful one?

Too expensive and does not benefit anyone with connections to Epstein. He's definitely dead, just like Robert Maxwell.

Because he doesn't know who to trust. They are literally all around him and everywhere. If Epstein died in jail, then his incarcerators have to be in on it or behind it.

I hope that some day those Clintons will get what they deserve! :headbash:

Yeah, me too, but they may just be a small part of all this, and they haven't 'got' them on crimes already committed. Have to say they would make the perfect partners though. There's something very evil about them (especially Hillary).

The blackmailing and depravity operation that Epstein was running was international, as if we didn't know.

Court documents had just been unsealed. The Daily Beast: Docs "contain accusations that prominent men had sex with Epstein's girls...Former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Prince Andrew...wealthy financier Glenn Dubin, former senator George Mitchell, now-deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, as well as 'another prince,' a 'foreign president,' 'a well-known prime minister' and the owner of a 'large hotel chain' in France."

This particular paragraph keeps appearing with names that have been named before. What's the idea with "another prince a "foreign president" etc. If the documents have been unsealed why are not their identities disclosed. All this seems to be a teaser to whet our appetites and or rub our noses in the fact we are powerless.

I'm still reading FROW YAHWEH TO ZION, which really overlaps THE CONTROVERSY OF ZION, In the former book L. Guyenot quotes from a rabbi conference in the USA from 1936..

Nationalism is a danger for the Jewish people. Today, as in all epochs of history, it is proved that Jews cannot live in powerful states where a high national culture has developed.

Through various means they have destroyed these national cultures which would have risen up and demanded a fair and honest scrutiny of all these nefarious goings on. We don't have the solidarity any more as a unified force to expose and denounce them. We can, now, only watch from the side-lines and protect those within our own circles.

The Bolshevik connection has enormous implications, bloodlines of geopolitical "sculptors" gradually creating the conditions for a long term benefit. The signature style is schizoid all the way. Yeah, Polly was a good find, had never heard of her until recently.

I think this Jeffery Epstein case epitomizes what the main objectives are for these psychopaths and I think in a way it may be good news due to an eventual "backfire" that may be coming.

Session 9 June 2018:
Q: (L) Well, is it accurate or correct to derive from this Jungian business some of the philosophical or psychological foundations of the current American liberal postmodern movement?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) So some of Jung's ideas of the anima and animus and the hermaphroditic nature of the soul and so forth were foundational to the current liberal paradigm of sexual fluidity?

A: Yes. And notice well that this conflicts directly with objective reality.

Q: (L) Well, according to the postmodernists, there is no objective reality. They say that everything people think is completely culturally conditioned, and one truth is no more true than another truth or whatever.

A: That will backfire tragically. Think "Tower of Babel."

Q: (L) So, in other words, this whole postmodernist conception of there being no objective truth is similar to the attempt to build a Tower of Babel?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) The Tower of Babel was to be unable to speak the same language.

(Andromeda) It was to reach heaven.

(L) They were joining together to build this tower in order to reach heaven, and then God made them all speak different languages and scattered them all over. So the “unification of the masses” under the umbrella of Postmodernism has its own seeds of destruction of society contained within?

A: Right. Think of the strong fascist trend of the modern left.

Q: (L) Like the anti-smoking thing and trying to force vegetarianism, and “cultural diversity” and so forth. They have decided that they will arbitrate what people shall and shall not do under the guise of accepting all and anything that people might or might not do. It’s utterly bizarre. I'm trying to get through this Detmer book I'm reading about it but it’s difficult to imagine people coming up with things that are so retarded; I think it’s safe to say they are schizoid psychopaths because the thinking style is so characteristic. And they miss the big flaw: If everything is culturally conditioned or if there is no objective truth, then what a leftist says is equally culturally conditioned and as subject to the same conditions that what they say is not true either...

(Andromeda) Right. It should be...

(Pierre) The similarity with the Tower of Babel is that those people got together to become gods. It's the same as what the left is doing because they deny nature and the objective nature of the universe. And then they create “their” truth, and what they say is the truth, so they replace god.

(L) So in other words, this whole left attempt to take over our world is sort of what 2nd Thessalonians referred to as man attempting to take the seat of god in the temple, so to speak?

A: Yes. The Beast.

Bombard's Body Language analyzing Mathew Whitaker talking about the Epstein 'suicide' (I suspect Bitchute doesn't embed as neatly as YT):

Back
Top Bottom