Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

@angelburst29.

The link works fine but you are correct, copy and paste does not seem to work. It is so unbelievably horrible what they have gotten away with.

Just as a preview for interested members here is a screenshot:

Thanks for doing a screenshot, Goyacobol. :-)

It's interesting, how some of the same high profile names keep coming up - where sexual abuse of minors is masked by individuals holding financial or political power. It lends some truth - that psychopath's - really do operate as a "hive-mind".

An interesting interview with Withney Webb here, she recently had a talk with one of Epstein's victims Maria Farmer. Some of this we've already known or suspected, I'm not sure that everything she says is factual though.

Farmer says that at the "head of the snake" in the US is not Epstein but Lex Wexner (the American billionaire). She further claims that Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and Wexner said that their true allegiance lies with Israel not U.S. and that they were with the Mossad. At the international level, Farmer says, the "head of the snake" are the Rothschilds. She suspect that these kids weren't only abused, but some of them also killed. This cricle around Epstein was allegedly interested in racial supremacy and had some sort of a plan of creating a 'master race', there was an article on SOTT about this as well.

They also talk about ties between Epstein and Bill Gates, and finish with Webb's take on COVID-19 and her article about the creation of a techno-tyranny.

An interesting interview with Withney Webb here, she recently had a talk with one of Epstein's victims Maria Farmer. Some of this we've already known or suspected, I'm not sure that everything she says is factual though.

Farmer says that at the "head of the snake" in the US is not Epstein but Lex Wexner (the American billionaire). She further claims that Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and Wexner said that their true allegiance lies with Israel not U.S. and that they were with the Mossad. At the international level, Farmer says, the "head of the snake" are the Rothschilds. She suspect that these kids weren't only abused, but some of them also killed. This cricle around Epstein was allegedly interested in racial supremacy and had some sort of a plan of creating a 'master race', there was an article on SOTT about this as well.

They also talk about ties between Epstein and Bill Gates, and finish with Webb's take on COVID-19 and her article about the creation of a techno-tyranny.

(Couldn't find if this was already mentioned. Apologies if it was)

Not being a classic movie fan, I didn't know the meaning of the name "Lolita"(Express). For those as movie-ignorant as I, it was a 1962 film by......Stanley Kubrick. It was based on a novel by Vladimir Nabokov.

The gist: "It follows a middle-aged literature lecturer who becomes sexually obsessed with a young adolescent girl." (wiki)

"Adolescent" might be putting it mildly. In the novel, Lolita is 12 years old.

Kubrik sure had some "hinters" in his line-up:

"2001: A Space Odyssey"

"A Clockwork Orange"

"Dr. Strangelove"

"Eyes Wide Shut"

Interesting subjects to say the least.

So Ghislaine Maxwell has finally been found, following rumours that she was in hiding in various places.

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and former girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein, has been arrested by the FBI officers investigating the late disgraced financier's sex crimes.

Ms Maxwell, 58, was arrested in New Hampshire on and is expected to appear in a federal court later today, sources told NBC News.

She has been accused in court filings of facilitating a sex-trafficking operation that brought girls to Epstein's opulent Manhattan home, but she has not been accused of criminal wrongdoing.

Miss Maxwell’s whereabouts had been unknown until her arrest on Thursday morning.

In August a New York tabloid published photos of her, which it said were taken recently at a burger restaurant in Los Angeles. Many suspected the photos were faked.

Some reports have suggested she is hiding in Israel, or France, or even being protected by the FBI.

Not having any high hopes that Maxwell’s arrest will lead to anything substantial. Either she’ll get ‘suicided’ or she’ll make some sort of a deal where she will get a slap on the wrist.
I hope I’m wrong, of course. Well, at least this arrest is something.

Ghislane, just like her father, was/is the source of the Mossad and had a role to play. (This is my personal opinion) This Ukrainian Jewish woman of origin is probably a psychopath, and I think this is because in many of Whitney Webb's articles, quoting her statements, Ghislane spoke about underage girls recruited by Epstein as "just a -jezebel-". This fact, combined with years of recruiting underage people (mainly young girls) for sexual exploitation by adults, may be a symptom of this. The fact that she was protected by the Mossad is/were she guaranteed her inviolability, only until when? Until what time? Her detention is very momentous, as she has been hiding from justice in several places in the world so far, probably not without the help of other people or intelligence agencies. Personally, I believe that the more questions her FBI agents ask her, the closer her fate may come to Epstein. In fact, these are my pious wishes and we will see what happens next.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Not having any high hopes that Maxwell’s arrest will lead to anything substantial. Either she’ll get ‘suicided’ or she’ll make some sort of a deal where she will get a slap on the wrist.
I hope I’m wrong, of course. Well, at least this arrest is something.
I agree with you. The fact that the authorities took so many months to arrest Maxwell is suspicious in itself. I believe that if the authorities really want to locate and arrest a suspect they can do it very quickly, especially when the suspect is living a lavish life directly on the US territory:

William Sweeney, assistant director in charge of FBI New York field office stated "We learned she slithered away to a gorgeous property in New Hampshire, continuing to live a life of privilege while her victims live with the trauma inflicted on them years ago"
Source

This article gives a good run down of the charges against Maxwell.

A few interesting tidbits from the article.

Maxwell would “try to normalise sexual abuse” by, among other things, “discussing sexual topics, undressing in front of the victims, being present when a minor victim was undressed, and/or being present for sex acts involving the minor victims and Epstein”.

And this.

It adds: “In some instances Maxwell was present for and participated in the abuse of minor victims” including massages “which developed into sexual encounters”.

She “facilitated” his access to the victims, “knowing that he had a sexual preference for underage girls”, it states.

Now the only question is how long before she's found dead in her cell. It's a slim hope, but I hope the victims get their day in court. We shall see....

Back
Top Bottom