Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Ghislaine Maxwell may falsely accuse Donald Trump and lie as a witness.

This is the left's final card. Anything to disrupt the election and smear Donald Trump.
That will always be there. That's why trump will Let Law take its own course, behind the scene he may clear the some hurdles to the Law. Even leftist media makes noise of that, it goes into the bucket of "endless show of lies" that ran for more than 4 years that only strengthened him and exposed the deep state.

Modi does this a LOT in his handling of "left". Let "Law takes it own course" while removing the hurdles to them behind the scenes, while allowing the left to do its noise. That way it is not a political issue (for average voter),but it is a "Law and Order" issue. He will use it as improvement in "Law and order" in electoral rhetoric with indirect references to the incident as a example, so that who can see, can see it. By the time people observe it, he sets the agenda to the next level.

Prosecutor in 2009 Epstein Case Said Donald Trump Was the ONLY ONE Who Helped Him

Prosecutor in 2009 Epstein Case Said Donald Trump Was the ONLY ONE Who Helped Him
By Joe Hoft
Published July 7, 2019 at 9:23am
Share on Facebook(5.2k)TweetEmail
Epstein-Prosecuting-Attorney-600x337.jpg

An attorney who represented the victims of billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual assault said that in 2009, the only person that helped him was then citizen Donald Trump.
Prosecuting attorney Bradley Edwards was interviewed in December 2018 in Palm Beach, Florida shortly after settling a court case he had with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

After the settlement was announced, attorney Edwards was interviewed outside the courthouse. He shared much about the case and then answered the interviewer’s question about whether Donald Trump was somehow related to the case since Epstein was a reportedly a friend of Trump (at the 5:00 mark – emphasis added) –
Question from reporter: Our current President has had relationships with Epstein in the past and there are those, Katy Johnson and maybe other victims who’ve accused Trump of being involved in things like this.
In my experience, Trump supporters will not listen to anything along those lines. Obviously we’re not in the court of law here right now, but are those claims, although that case was dropped, it was dropped before it went to court. In your opinion as a lawyer, in your experience is there anything you can say as to the validity of those claims and whether there will be anything more about that?
Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.
Advertisement - story continues below

Reporter: Do you have any information on James Patterson’s claims that Trump had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-logo?
Edwards: I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager…
"

Donald Trump knew Jeffrey Epstein. He helped prosecutors who represented victims of Epstein and he reportedly kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago.

Ah, remember when Pamela Anderson (white rabbit and wife of HH) brought all those dirty little Playboy secrets to Wikileaks that would all be released if he was ever arrested? Yes, another myth. I assume that zero things damaging to the pedocult will come out of this. Actual rape and childabuse means nothing to the left-wing cult of hate, so they will happily cover everything up, and actively look to blame right-wing racist conspiracy theories for it bubbling up accidentally.

This is an interesting thread offered on Twitter that I found about the Ghislaine Maxwell arrest. Link here:
I can only sincerely hope that this leads to getting many more of the perpetrators put behind bars but given the details and the indictments it seems more of a slap on the wrist.

Also recommend listening to podcast #207 on Quoth The Raven, where the host interviews Whitney Webb about the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell. Link here: Quoth the Raven #207 - Whitney Webb Talks Ghislaine Maxwell's Arrest

Honestly, my first thought also was that this is the controllers way of getting Maxwell to falsely accuse Trump of being involved with Epstein, even though I so wished I could do a happy dance at her arrest. I do hope I'm pleasantly proven WRONG, fingers crossed. But that she was hanging out in New Hampshire (of all places) with a bounty on her head, and not the mountains of Moldavia, just seems way too convenient and also takes care of any pesky extradition process. If she is suicided (for real or body double corpse slipped out like Epstein) then perhaps the arrest may have been a legit attempt. But I'm leaning toward the former because they are pulling out all the stops in their mad dash to destruction, no matter how sloppy it all looks at this point. I know we are supposed to sit back and enjoy the show, but lately, I'm on the edge of my seat and have absolutely no stomach for popcorn. 🤢

Ghislaine Maxwell may falsely accuse Donald Trump and lie as a witness.

This is the left's final card. Anything to disrupt the election and smear Donald Trump

Maybe those bunch of evil beings trying to drag Trump with them with false scenarios. I just hope the Cosmic justices helping more victims to come forward to testify the truth!
Anyway we have to wait and see further development, but we understand that what happening now is the Cs prediction from the few years ago, and it will intensify more and more!

November 12th 2016

Q: (L) Alright. This is something that's bugging me. Two people told me Trump was a pedophile because he was hooked up with this Jeffrey Epstein. Obviously, nobody is claiming that Trump is an angel or pure as the driven snow. Trump himself doesn't say so. But that kind of bothers me. Did he ever knowingly... How to ask that?

(Pierre) Did he knowingly have sexual interactions with an underage individual?

A: No

Q: (L) So, whoever is making these claims or charges or whatever... It's either a setup, or...

(Joe) You know who's actually leading the most recent one? He's been accused of having sexual whatever with a minor and the girl is being kind of "taken care of" or groomed by a former producer of The Jerry Springer Show.

(L) Oh, you're kidding?

(Joe) He's a diehard anti-Trump kind of guy. I mean, The Jerry Springer Show?!

A: Consider the source.
Q: (Joe) Is one of the main reasons that Trump and every other president who comes into power immediately goes and makes nice with Israel, has that got a lot to do with this Epstein guy and others like him who blackmail everybody? Essentially, does Israel control by blackmailing? It's not so much that Israel's our best friend, but...

A: Close. Watch closely for events that will reveal the "man behind the curtain."

Q: (L) And that is in the context of Jeffrey Epstein and Israel blackmailing people in power - literally everybody.

(Joe) Do they have anything on Trump?

A: Not much.

Q: (Joe) That gives him some leverage.

November 21st 2015
A: Hello Kinder! Mineakaea of Cassiopaea calling! We see that your realm is rapidly changing. This is the time you have been preparing for. It will be difficult to navigate the turmoil coming. But it is possible and you should not lose sight of the fact that massive changes are coming. Remember what we said about cosmic biorhythms. It will be a bad time for the elite soon. And it will intensify for them according to their FRV.

Q: (Galatea) Does that mean that nice people are gonna have a better chance?

A: Something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
No official U.S. approach to quiz Prince Andrew over Epstein, UK PM says
U.S. prosecutors want to question the British prince over his contacts with Epstein, who was awaiting trial on charges of trafficking minors when he died last August in a New York City federal prison.

However, they have said Andrew, Queen Elizabeth’s second son, had repeatedly evaded their requests for an interview and reiterated their desire to speak to him on Thursday after they arrested British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of Epstein.

In June, then-U.S. Attorney for Manhattan Geoffrey Berman said Andrew had “sought to falsely portray himself to the public as eager and willing to cooperate” with their inquiry.

At the same time, a U.S. law enforcement official confirmed to Reuters that U.S. authorities investigating Epstein had sent the British government a formal request, known as a mutual legal assistance treaty (MLAT) submission, asking for access to the prince.

Andrew’s legal team have accused the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) of seeking publicity rather than his help, rejecting accusations he had offered “zero cooperation.”

I had been wondering - why the above article was making the rounds to all the major news outlet last week? Now I'm wondering, if Ghislaine was arrested ... to flush Prince Andrew out into the open ... to cooperate with the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's Office?

The C's once stated about "looking for 3's or the 3-man theme". I suspect, the ring leaders in this sorted affair is "Epstein-Maxwell-Prince Andrew". Epstein worked the U.S. circuit, Prince Andrew was his counterpart in the U.K. and Maxwell was their direct connection to Israel/Mossad?

I haven't been able to make "heads or tails" of the Duchess of Sussex Meghan and Harry saga - of ditching the opulent surroundings and rich carefree lifestyle of the Royal's, denouncing their "Titles and Royal Duties" while Prince Charles financially supports their "adventures among the Commoner's"? Is there an elaborate scheme (approved by the Queen) to use Meghan and Harry as decoys for public attention, hoping it will drown out any damaging leaks surfacing in the public domain, pointing at Prince Andrew?

President Trump had made a statement, back in March (2020) that the U.S. would not pay for Meghan and Harry's security if they moved to the U.S. Was Trump protecting himself from any obligation to submit to the Royal Crown - in a Chess move by the Queen - to protect Prince Andrew?

UK Prince Andrew 'bewildered' over claims of not cooperating in US sex trafficking of minors probe
Ghislaine Maxwell (left) is believed to have introduced Prince Andrew (right) to Epstein.

Ghislaine Maxwell (left) is believed to have introduced Prince Andrew (right) to Epstein.PHOTOS: REUTERS, AFP

Meghan left 'unprotected' by British royal family, court papers say
LONDON (AFP) Jul 2, 2020 - The Duchess of Sussex has claimed she was left "unprotected" by the royal family from "false and damage ing" media articles when she was pregnant, according to leaked documents published on Thursday (July 2).
The claims were made in submissions as part of her high-profile case against the Mail on Sunday, website Mail Online and its owner Associated Newspapers.

‎March‎ ‎29‎, ‎2020‎ - U.S. President Donald Trump has offered his opinion on the future of Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, insisting the United States government won’t pay for the couple’s security if they live in the United States

Jul 2, 2020 (1:21 min.)

I just saw Virginia Giuffre post on Twitter that 60min Australia is airing a mini documentary on Maxwell and Epstein. Based on the sneak preview, it looks at least a bit promising...but usually these reports insert some lies between the truth, so that in the end the accusations are watered down.

Here's the preview. If I understood correctly, it should be airing today, pretty soon. Maybe we can later find it on some video sharing platform.

Just finished watching the 60min piece. It was pretty much what I expected: some 'shocking statements' (not to anyone here), recycling of already known facts, wrapped in a rosy package – meaning, that the impression you get by watching it is that "okay, they both were power hungry sex maniacs that had sex with a bunch of young girls. Too bad, moving on".

You can see in the paintings by one of the victims that a lot of really evil things were probably going on in those circles (see attached image). In that painting you can identify many familiar faces!

So, basically this 'documentary' was a classic limited hangout.

M.Farmer-art.jpg

Prince Andrew cancels annual golf trip to Spain after Ghislaine Maxwell arrest

Prince Andrew has canceled his annual golfing trip to Spain because he’s “nervous” about leaving the UK during an investigation by US authorities into his ties to Jeffrey Epstein, according to a report.

The palace insider told the Mirror it’s “unlikely” Andrew will leave the UK in the foreseeable future and will “never travel to the US again.”

Back
Top Bottom