JFK Jr's magazine: named after JFK's killer, and created to expose it all

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
JFK Jr. Told The World Who Murdered His Father – But Nobody Was Paying Attention

The Millennium Report
by Jane Grey
TMR Editor’s Note:
With the upcoming release of the JFK assassination documents, there is a palpable anticipation of explosive new info. It’s as though the entire U.S. government conspiracy behind the assassination of President Kennedy, and its 54-year coverup of silence, is about to unravel.

What is critical to understand, however, is that the very same perpetrators who executed that C.I.A. black operation on November 22, 1963 also conducted the 9/11 false flag terror attacks. C.I.A. & Company: The Real Plotters Behind JFK’s Assassination

These are the same perps who just carried out the Las Vegas mass shooting on October 1, 2017. Las Vegas Mass Shooting Staged And Then Hijacked By NWO Globalist Cabal

They are also the very same NWO globalist cabal that transformed Syria into a dystopian, post-apocalyptic wasteland…and Libya into a similar state of collapse and devastation.

In light of this grim reality, it is the sincere hope of the The Millennium Report that the upcoming anniversary of President Kennedy’s assassination will be an opportunity to unleash the truth like never before. In this way, every traitor to the American Republic can be removed from power and influence; every act of treason can be revealed and expeditiously addressed.

The continuity of the United States of America greatly depends upon JFK and 9/11 truth being revealed. The Trump presidency may be the last chance to take back the nation from those who have stolen it.

...Some thought (JFK Jr.) was afraid to go into politics because of the “Kennedy Curse.” However, nothing could be further from the truth. What he did proved to be more dangerous than any political arena, and he knew that from the start. But…John-John had a mission…and that mission was to expose the villain who orchestrated that “dastardly act” upon his father.

Unbeknownst to the public, John-John was digging deep for proof. And, how else could he expose the truth when all the media outlets were controlled by the very cabal he planned to expose? Enter…his magazine ”George.”

When he presented his magazine, “George,” to the world, he was, for all practical purposes, signing his own death warrant.

“George” was a veiled threat…in a symbolic sort of way. Do you see? How many men named “George” comes to mind at just the thought of President John F. Kennedy’s so called assassination? The cabal wanted his father dead, that is a fact, but the namesake of John F. Kennedy, Jr.’s magazine…their minion, arranged it. And…once he had the proof, the truth would come out in his very own magazine. Do you see?

“As President, John F. Kennedy understood the predatory nature of private central banking...

Kennedy was working with President Soekarno of Indonesia who was at that time the signatory for the Global Collateral Accounts which were intended to be used for humanitarian purposes but which were subverted at the time of the Bretton-Woods agreement at the end of WWII.

The intention of Kennedy and Soekarno was to end the reign of the globalist privately owned central banking system – which is the main reason that Kennedy was killed, and for his part Soekarno remained under house arrest for the rest of his life.” -- From All Wars Are Bankers’ Wars

There was a rumor that John-John had obtained the proof he needed and an expose’ was in the works, until his untimely, and mostly “suspicious,” death. Of course, the media campaigned that he was an irresponsible thrill seeker; but then they would, wouldn’t they? Although many people knew JFK, Jr. was murdered; and they were right about who was responsible…they were just wrong about the reason.

With that introduction, the article proceeds very systematically and convincingly to make the case that George H.W. Bush was the CIA agent overseeing the assassination of JFK. I had heard pieces of this, but she introduces new details (including copies of actual letters from J. Edgar Hoover naming Bush as an FBI agent) and connects all the dots very well. For example, her meticulous reconstruction of the timeline proposed in Bush's second alibi, demolishes its credibility. The author's careful analysis and logic are worth reading.

_http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/10/jfk-jr-told-the-world-who-murdered-his-father-but-nobody-was-paying-attention-5/#more-56598

A bit iffy. There is this line: "...Although he was from one of the main Illuminati family bloodlines, JFK was in fact trying to undo some of the mess..."

Perhaps you remember this session from June 19, 1999, just a month before JFK Jr.'s death:

Q: She says that every presidential election has been won by the candidate with the most European Royal Genes. Of the 42 presidents up to Bill Clinton, 32 have been related to Alfred the Great ...

A: John Kennedy???

Q: Well....

A: No, answer please.

Q: Did Kennedy have royal blood? I think Nixon had more than Kennedy.

A: So then, need we say more??? [The "speeded up" recording of side two of tape one caused this to be the end of the tape. The following is reconstructed as best as possible from memory.]

Then, on July 24, 1999, about a week following the untimely death of JFK Jr (July 16, 1999), the following exchange occurred:

Q: (L) I want to ask what happened to our tape recorder several sessions ago when it recorded at about triple speed.

A: EM interference.

Q: (L) From what source?

A: Radio towers.

Q: (L) How could EM interference from a radio tower cause my tape recorder to record at triple speed when it is a one-speed recorder?

A: You remember your 30 second long phone ring 5 1/2 years ago?

Q: (L) Sort of. I remember that happening once. It was completely strange. It started ringing and it was like stuck.

A: Nuff said.

Q: (A) Is this EM interference from radio towers directed?

A: More like attracted.

Q: Attracted by all of us, any particular one of us, or what we are doing here?

A: Latter.

Q: (L) And, of course, at that exact time we were asking questions about Nazi mind programming, Arizona Wilder and her wild claims regarding present day mind programming, and we actually lost some of the tape because of the speed. We were able to recover a lot by digitizing the recording and speeding it up and enhancing it somewhat. A 45 minute side of tape finished recording in about 15 minutes. And then, another bizarre thing is that it didn't trigger the auto shut-off when it hit the end of the tape. We continued the session thinking we had a tape going, but it had already ended! I had to reconstruct about 20 minutes of the session. Another funny thing was that, last Saturday, we were sitting there playing the last part over and over again to determine exactly where the tape had ended, and it kept ending on "Kennedy." And, of course, that night we hear that JFK, Jr. has been killed. Then, of course, A points out that these Kennedy people aren't very bright. They should have figured out by now that they are under special attack conditions for some reason, and should NEVER take risks. So, I want to know what is the deal on this JFK, Jr. plane crash?

A: Lack of awareness feeds fate.

Laura said:
Q: So, I want to know what is the deal on this JFK, Jr. plane crash?

A: Lack of awareness feeds fate.

From all I've read about his crash, it was JFK Jr.'s lack of attention to his dashboard instruments that led to his fate. If you don't pay very close attention to them while flying, especially the small plane he was in, it is not that hard to actually end up flying upside down without knowing it. Considering his lack of awareness and the weather that he was flying in, I think the simpler answer about JFK Jr.'s fate was that he just had a plane crash.

Considering his lack of awareness and the weather that he was flying in, I think the simpler answer about JFK Jr.'s fate was that he just had a plane crash.

At that time I thought the hole idea of spatial disorientation was odd and unlikely. How could someone not know which was is up? Since then I have experienced this several times while night diving. Disorienting is an understatement!

As for GEORGE (the individual), there was a series on Youtube maybe 10 years ago, before I was really into this stuff. It had a title something like Did Bush Kill Kennedy? What could be more absurd? So I watched it for the comedy. Very interesting little documentary. Really opened my eyes to how much dark stuff gets tied in to politics. Of course, I did not do independent research on the claims, so can't verify if true or not. But I never looked at George the same way after.
I guess you don't get to be head of CIA just by being a gentleman.

George (the rag): I always thought is was named after Washington.

What I found interesting was the idea about the name he chose for his magazine. I always thought it referred to George Washington for some reason, but to consider it was a reference to George H. W. Bush opens up a completely different angle. Also, I always wondered why he'd put his energies into publishing yet another magazine in America, so this writer's theory seemed credible. I don't really see that "signing his own death warrant" by the Bushs et al and a "lack of awareness feeds fate" are mutually exclusive, in that his plane could've been sabotaged and his lack of awareness allowed that sabotage to succeed, right?

JGeropoulas said:
What I found interesting was the idea about the name he chose for his magazine. I always thought it referred to George Washington for some reason, but to consider it was a reference to George H. W. Bush opens up a completely different angle. Also, I always wondered why he'd put his energies into publishing yet another magazine in America, so this writer's theory seemed credible. I don't really see that "signing his own death warrant" by the Bushs et al and a "lack of awareness feeds fate" are mutually exclusive, in that his plane could've been sabotaged and his lack of awareness allowed that sabotage to succeed, right?

I do think that George H. W. Bush was involved in the assassination, but not to such an extent that he could be singled out. There were others more seriously implicated including LBJ.

Laura said:
JGeropoulas said:

I do think that George H. W. Bush was involved in the assassination, but not to such an extent that he could be singled out. There were others more seriously implicated including LBJ.

I recently read The Devil's Chessboard by David Talbot . JFK's assassination was more likely than not planned by Allen Dulles, who was removed as CIA Director by JFK after the Bay of Pigs fiasco but who was still essentially running the Agency even after his removal. He despised JFK and RFK for trying to interrupt and stop his psychopathic ops around the world and made sure the Bay of Pigs failed. There were many involved in the assassination, but Dulles was the lead man IMO. Khrushchev and Castro were crestfallen when told of JFK's death, because they both knew he wanted to make peace in the world. Dulles and his fellow elites wanted nothing of the sort. Bush at the time was just a protege of Dulles. He was learning from the master of Deep State game theory tactics, but he wasn't responsible.

Back
Top Bottom