Job in Tenerife

M

moonwalker

Hi
I have the opportunity to go work in Tenerife as a software developer for 3 months with a real chance of been taken on permanently, flights and 5* accomadation are provided as part of the package and the money is okay-ish too. The area of Tenerife I'll be staying at is Los Cristianos. Just wondering what people know of this area what's the culture, people like etc.

I don't know whether to go or not because I've also been accepted for a full time position in the UK with a huge corporate company. The pay is good and it will mean stability security and all that other boring stuff. However I know it will be a corporate environment with a lot of psycho's. So I need to give this some thought. The idea of living in the Canary islands sounds great.

It's your decision ultimately, but is "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"? As
for psyhcopaths, well they are everywhere and probably even more so if the company
is a defense contractor. Then again, was Neo, a software programmer happy working
for a software company where cubicles are seen everywhere and with a fascist boss? :)

Back
Top Bottom