Jose Borja's book cover predicts 9/11 attacks 20 years before they happened.

caballero reyes

The Living Force
Jose Borja's book cover predicts 9/11 attacks 20 years before they happened.

The name of the book is "Asi sufre Latino America" by Jose Borja. On the book cover we can see New York's twin towers bursting in flames. It also shows people jumping through the windows. I would appreciate if anyone could find more informations about this strange discovery.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5C0Qx9hJvY

I found this information about the book but anyway I did not find this book to Iberlibro nor in Amazon. Strange

_http://www.newxgroup.com/2012/12/1981-publishing-book-author-has-seen.html

_https://usahitman.com/jbpatt/

I have not read the book because I have not been able to find.

I thought SOTT had already addressed the issue by the final sentence of the following paragraph: "Testimonies for the Church: Volume 9, page 11 Signs of the Times", but the phrase seemed oddto me.

"The agencies of evil are combining forces and Consolidating Their. On one occasion, When in New York City, Higher These buildings rose, and in them The most costly equipment was used. The owners rejoiced With ambitious pride That They Had money to use in gratifying self. They forgot That in heaven an account of every business transaction is kept; every unjust deal, every fraudulent act, there is Recorded. The scene That was me next passed before an alarm of fire. These buildings But Were consumed as if made of pitch. The fire engines Could do nothing to stay the destruction. The firemen Were unable to operate the engines. The world is stirred up With the spirit of war. I have no light in particular, in regard to what is coming on New York, only that I know That one day the great buildings there will be thrown down by the turning and overturning of God's power. These massive structures will fall. Even before the last great destruction comes upon the world, the flattering monuments of man's greatness will be crumbled in the dust. God's retributive Judgments will fall on Those Who in the face of great light Have continued in sin. Costly buildings, supposed to be fire-proof, are erected. But as Sodom perished in the flames of God's engeance, so proud These structures will Become ashes "-

" Testimonies for the Church. Volume 9, page 11 Signs of the Times "

well, it does not look like a book at all to me, it looks like a cheap xerox copy glued on a piece of drywall, :cool2: ,

About the book, I found this.

Jose Borja, an Ecuadorian who came forward to attentive.
So book cover "Suffers Latin America" (June 1981).
Always they liked the weapons of war. Preferred were the submarines and so in one of his books, 77 Ecuadorians hijack Russian submarine (New York 1978), are at the core of the text.

The story raid a submarine carrying, gold bullion, payment of war debts from Russia to America. Ecuadorians pretended to be shipwrecked and were rescued off the coast of Panama by the Russian submarine; its crew was subdued and forced to divert to the Galapagos Islands.

Gold was exchanged for tickets and then thrown from planes in several cities in Latin America.
Between insomnia and hallucinations in the second floor of his home in the 3309 Eastchester Rd. Bronx, José Borja Borja has given birth to 5 books which he said have much fiction.

But when at 07h45 (New York time) on 11 September last year, I saw on a TV screen the start of the destruction of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, the fiction became reality.

The picture was the same as 20 years and 3 months prior stamped on the cover of So "Latin America suffers".
A pat on the back him out of his astonishment that morning; was a Puerto Rican Veterans Hospital nurse War II in the Bronx who said: "Borja, it's your fault, you entered the code that ...".

In June 1981 the work appeared detailing the operation of a multinational revolutionary command you entered 6000 lbs of dynamite to the floor 57 of the north tower. From a boat on the Hudson River at the foot of the Statue of Liberty, the detonator is triggered and absorbed world sees hundreds of people jump into the void minutes before the structures collapse. The authors flee on airplanes.
That morning Borja received 149 phone calls from several countries to tell the similarity of their work with what just happened. Anniversary party for your wedding, the next day, was suspended until today fails to recover from the condition of foreboding that afforded him the destination.

Personal
Name: Jose Borja Borja.

Date and place of birth: April 3, 1927, in Quito.

Family: Married to Esthela Borja. They had four children, one of them died in the Vietnam War.

Books: God give us water; Lamparilla The singer, 77 Ecuadorians hijack a Russian submarine, so suffers Latin America, also called the Zero Hour.

I think this book does not exist. Nor the author. It is an impression I have.

Rare events and coincidences that make us think.

In 1985 the producers prepared the telefilm: "John and Yoko a love story". an actor was cast as John lennon but was fired when the producers realized that his real name was Mark Chapman, the name of the murderer of lennon.

A UFO was observed on 23 August 1974 to john lennon 30 meters away from his balcony in N. Y, and about it composed the song "Nobody Told Me".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Q3GrUOmMs

Nobody told me:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiJVz6XAQeM

Commentary by the video:
John Lennon had a UFO sighting occurred Which When I was With His staff secretary, May Pang, in New York. As May Pang recounts in her book, the "large, round object [was] coming towards us. It was shaped like a flattened cone and on top was a large, brilliant red light ...When it came a little closer, We Could make out a row or circle of white lights That ran around the rim of the craft Entire. "

FEMALE INTUITION.

Michael Sembello composed the song "Manic" after seeing the movie of the same title (1980), the song said:

'He's a maniac, maniac that's for sure
I will kill your cat and nail him to the door '

Keep the song. His wife realized that Paramount Pictures were preparing the film "Flashdance". Without her husband know, sent to the studies a cassette with some songs with the intention that they chose some.
They chose maniac, but he changed the lyrics:

She's a maniac, maniac on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before "

The film and music were a great success. Jennifer Beals star of the movie filmed antologic sequences.

"Maniac". Jennifer Beals
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYKsjdkdRbw

superb version with lyrics in English and Castilian.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvYQ1TNbf2g

Back
Top Bottom