Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce and the Return of the Mongols

Dylan

Jedi
I just finished reading the 13 articles on the Cassiopaea site. Brilliant and yet soooo very frustrating that there isn't a finale, so to speak!

I find the concept of the hidden history of the natural religions of the ancients and the megalithic builders to be just plumb fascinating. I was very interested in the grail stories as a child and this article series has really got the mind turning. I did read the SHotW (which I ought to re-read at some point) and am quite taken with the idea of disjecta membra and the mysteries of the ancient technologies as explicated and explored through the cassiopaea experiments. It is like being sat down and told a most magnificent story of the true history of my ancestry, being that my grandparents were all of either British, Germanic or Scandinavian descent.

The idea that the hidden history is that which might illuminate a path to transcendence as well as the ancient technology of utilizing 'harmonic resonance' to manipulate the mass of stones at sites like Stonehenge or Baalbek is really quite interesting considering the mainstream explanations of the way in which the ancients may have done so is usually done with recourse to more physical labour or engineering. It is folly that the ptb spend so much energy misdirecting rather than attempting more research into this phenomena. Oh what a world it could be!

Thanks, Laura, I look forward to more reading. One question; does the CatHoM book delve into this matter in more detail? I have ordered the first of the wave series and am waiting for it to be delivered, but I really enjoyed the predecessor and wonder if I ought to add it to my reading list...but would you recommend completing the wave series first?

I think your work will be admired by truth seekers for generations to come, in fact the only criticism I have is of the tangential nature of the work which presents a stumbling block for me, but that is only due to my inability to process all that info, so I suppose it's mostly a criticism of myself! Really, thanks!

I would note, that there was a crusade in modern day Lithuania during the medieval period and it was during this time that the Teutonic order was created. The 'pagans' were said to have been one of those cannibalistic cults which was a technique so often used to disparage the nature religion, or that perhaps they were the last of the Scandinavian prechristian tradition. Have you any work which explores this historical event?

My apologies if this is discussed elsewhere, I did search the forum, so felt inclined to ask.

I had to stop working on that particular angle because other pressing works came up and I also knew that I needed to do a LOT more research.

Yes, CatHOM goes into some of the other angles of the issues brought forward there as does the second half of "911 TUT". However, the big work is in the works and I'll start writing again soon, online, so that readers can participate in the process as they did with The Wave.

SeekinTruth said:
Can't wait for the new online work!!

Second that.

When I first read these articles a few years back, they really blew me away. It was like having a revelation after the other.

Really looking forward to the new work, both online and upcoming books!

Eboard10 said:
SeekinTruth said:

Second that.

When I first read these articles a few years back, they really blew me away. It was like having a revelation after the other.

Third that! :cheer:

M.T.

Minas Tirith said:
Eboard10 said:
SeekinTruth said:

Second that.

Third that! :cheer:

M.T.
Fourth, I read it like 3 times!!, I am not much into history, it was very interesting the connections. I am glad there will be a continuation. Thanks!

Laura said:
I had to stop working on that particular angle because other pressing works came up and I also knew that I needed to do a LOT more research.

Yes, CatHOM goes into some of the other angles of the issues brought forward there as does the second half of "911 TUT". However, the big work is in the works and I'll start writing again soon, online, so that readers can participate in the process as they did with The Wave.

I always liked reading history,but the history taught in schools always seemed boring and sterile and that nagging thought that there must be some truths to the myths never left me.So once I came upon your work I was very excited by the prospect of reading a history that's almost fantastical,yet is backed up by data and proper research and there's nothing more I enjoy than sitting down and perusing through your works.I'll be waiting for the next work with baited breath! :D

it was so fun when i was reading the wave series as you posted it in the
90's .. can't wait for more of that ... thanks Laura ..

However, the big work is in the works and I'll start writing again soon, online, so that readers can participate in the process as they did with The Wave.

Back
Top Bottom