Just Astonishing Videos

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
I happened on a video today that led, one after the other, to the following collection, some of which are absolutely jaw-dropping (especially the last one). Some of these people are obviously crazy, some are psychopathic, but it is a cross-section of probably the worst in our society. I think it is useful to see some of these extreme examples because they may caricature features in less extreme types that we meet at least from time to time if not every day.


Man in Court Accused of Murder Acting Absolutely Insane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHpTHovWdbc

Confessed Serial Killer: I'd Kill Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_XsYUoeRzs

Crazy Guy Threatens To Kill The Judge If She Doesn't Release Him On Attempted Murder Charges
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz09c7PrgqI

Gribble: Inmates Don't Know How Dangerous I Am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zf3jYqLa1Y

Life in prison for a 12 year old?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQTKT7xh_BU

Woman attacks judge in court during divorce proceedings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDWMoHVumO8

Aileen Wuornos gone insane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFBcjII3QAE

10-year-old boy goes to prison
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnqNroEafTE

We need more Judges like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbfZGSy-ydY

'It was kind of cool': What murder suspect 'told police after slashing woman to death with machete
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369551/Murder-suspect-Christopher-Gribble-describes-killing-cool.html#ixzz2jnTiTFtC

Uncut Video: Gribble Talks About Confessing To Police
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouo0eRB7INM

Mo. Teen Gets Life Sentence for Killing Girl, 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKlg61OXxdM

Murderer Christopher Gribble involved in fight at state prison in Concord
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/1019351-469/murderer-christopher-gribble-involved-in-fight-at.html

Uncut: Glover Describes Night Of Mont Vernon Killing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtXp8GG3cl4

Woman sentenced for 'ghastly' murder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxy_8gQoq68

Teacher Caught On Tape Bullying Special Needs Students In Ohio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO857j0qCQo

Sara Kruzan: Sentenced to Life Without Parole at Age 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR7mno6p9iQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sara_Kruzan

Judge DESTROYS Ditzy Rich Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPjGyJvefd4

Teen killer assails judge at sentencing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4P141eYG8A

Alex King testifies (live on Court-TV)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq9MV8wdJHw

An escaped convict and murderer is brought in court with no cuffs and he punches his own attorney
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MBQ0fGbsak

Accused Cop Killer Crying In Front Of The Judge! (Pleading For His Life)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yrDEAKkCZ4

Cold Blooded Woman Angela Simpson Interview After Getting Life In Prison!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngtXPP5krU
 

Paragon

Jedi Council Member
What's also jaw dropping are some of the comments in reply to the videos.

I don't know if people are just that stupid or if they are joking around, but in a lot of cases, they are defending the perpetrator or admiring them or whatever. It might be an internet thing where people do it for the 'lolz', but even so, their psyche appears to be messed up.

I suspect it's a reflection of the pathological infection that has spread through society, where people have failed to spot the predator, I.e the first criterion.

Fwiw

Disturbing.
 

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
Really brings home the mentality of the psychopaths in power. Sure they are not going around personally killing people (perhaps), but the mindset - that hollow, point-blank, remorseless and matter-of-fact perception of other people as just objects, like lego pieces, for them to use, and get rid of on a whim, is frankly terrifying. Why couldn't psychopaths be green or something? The fact that they look like us (altho the ones in the video all had this wide-eyed, empty expression), but aren't even remotely human scares the jeebus out of me.
 

Tigersoap

The Living Force
That was quite a dose of total lack of humanity and insanity rolled into one.
Just chilling that we share the same planet.
 
These videos were disturbing, but I also found myself feeling angry, especially during the video of the teacher bullying the special needs students and not losing her job.
 

HiThere

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This video is also instructive, I find:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psoq8qYvx18
 

Corvus

Jedi Council Member
Think that some of them where acting insane like first video to get shorter sentence or go to asylum, or like that women Aileen Wuornos acting crazy to maybe make people think she is crazy and in that way stop execution sentence, but it was to late for that. And that guy Christopher Gribble picking fight because he knows he is finished if he goes to general population because no matter in which counrty jail you end up rapists, pedophiles, child and women killers have really "nice" time.
 

ggen

Jedi Master
Silly me was having difficulty sleeping last night, so instead of doing EE like I normally would, I watched these videos. My own fault for waking up and not feeling rested. :rolleyes:

These were horrid!

I agree with Corvinus that at least one of those guys (being read his charges, mouth open) may be 'putting it on' so he could plead insanity. Still, wacko!

The teachers abusing the special needs kids was infuriating! Oh how I wished I could jump through the screen!

Gribble...whoa. Full blown psychopath. Great study though.

Young kids murdering? With intent? Anymore, I believe it's entirely possible.

The last one was chilling. Her bluntness and obvious lack of remorse was stunning. Just how many like her are roaming around anyway?! :scared:

Thanks for posting these examples Laura. I've never ventured over to 'that' part of YouTube. There are definite lessons in identifying certain pathological behaviors, that's for sure.
 

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I saw the first one, and it is extremely disturbing. I am scare to see the other videos. Maybe another day. Crazy people, devilish people scare me a lot, I have to admit. I can read about it but see them it is nightmarish. :-[
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
loreta said:
I saw the first one, and it is extremely disturbing. I am scare to see the other videos. Maybe another day. Crazy people, devilish people scare me a lot, I have to admit. I can read about it but see them it is nightmarish. :-[
Well, guess what? We get to encounter them quite regularly on the net though they often present as more "sane" in writing. You'd be surprised. And it might be useful to "inoculate" yourself against having to deal with such as you very well may have to do at some point in the not-too-distant future.
 

Gimpy

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Corvinus said:
Think that some of them where acting insane like first video to get shorter sentence or go to asylum, or like that women Aileen Wuornos acting crazy to maybe make people think she is crazy and in that way stop execution sentence, but it was to late for that. And that guy Christopher Gribble picking fight because he knows he is finished if he goes to general population because no matter in which counrty jail you end up rapists, pedophiles, child and women killers have really "nice" time.
Aileen wasn't crazy. Did she act out a lot? Yes she did, she also asked for the death penalty. She knew what she'd become and wanted an end to it. Her case is awful reading.

I see people like these all the time. Its one of many reasons I'm a hermit. :rolleyes:
 

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
loreta said:
I saw the first one, and it is extremely disturbing. I am scare to see the other videos. Maybe another day. Crazy people, devilish people scare me a lot, I have to admit. I can read about it but see them it is nightmarish. :-[
Well, guess what? We get to encounter them quite regularly on the net though they often present as more "sane" in writing. You'd be surprised. And it might be useful to "inoculate" yourself against having to deal with such as you very well may have to do at some point in the not-too-distant future.
You are right, I will make an effort to see them. Thank you for your advise.
 

gdpetti

Jedi Council Member
Paragon said:
What's also jaw dropping are some of the comments in reply to the videos.

I don't know if people are just that stupid or if they are joking around, but in a lot of cases, they are defending the perpetrator or admiring them or whatever. It might be an internet thing where people do it for the 'lolz', but even so, their psyche appears to be messed up.

I suspect it's a reflection of the pathological infection that has spread through society, where people have failed to spot the predator, I.e the first criterion.

Fwiw

Disturbing.
Or a simple reflection of societal conditioning, like all the video games that the DOD likes to promote as training for their hereos. Disassociation. 'It's not real, so what does it matter? Just kill, maim, rape and pillage. It's only a game.' Some of those blog comments sound like a psycho cheer squad; it's all just another murder video game that never stops, until it all merges together in a mangled mental mess, one the PTB think they can contain and control, private armies with hollow point shells ready to go for the reset. Seems a near total lack of gravity of their situation, totally unaware and unconcerned like animals in a forest fire who have lost their senses. Yes, Dorothy, we're not in Kansas anymore.
 

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
In fact it is fascinating to listen to psychopaths, specially the last one, the woman that tortured a guy during 3 days. And the first video was something so visually scary, to see madness so clearly. They are monsters. Did you see their eyes? They have strange eyes, very black dilated pupils.

Thanks for these videos. Was a little trip to hell.

Thanks because yes, they are here and we have to be aware of them.
 

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I am still thinking about the psychopaths I saw yesterday in these videos. It is not an obsession, but these videos were disturbing. All of them. What was disturbing is seeing that some of them look completely normal. But they are not. It is disturbing to see that we live in the same planet, we and this kind of beings.

I have a question, I don't want to make noise and if I make noise please accept my apologies. How come sometimes in our worst nightmares, in our dreams, psychopaths appear? How come this is possible? As disturbing is seeing and looking these videos, (this side of reality that we tend to forget or we don't like to see) also is very disturbing to confront psychopaths during one of our nightmares. When sometimes I had nightmares where there was a psychopath I was able to "feel" his madness, his devil side. How come? I am not a psychopath myself. :huh: So who is this psychopath in our nightmares? Because I am sure I am not the only one to have that type of dreams.
 
Top Bottom