just finished chapter 67 of the wave

Link to the chapter in question:

http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/23/the-wave-chapter-67-food-for-the-moon-and-the-burning-house/

In fact, it is quite interesting that you bring up this chapter at this particular moment in time when certain lessons about this are being learned by quite a few forum members by direct experience.

Thank you Laura, for the link and the insights.

Yes, I see the house burning as well and the fool that I am, try to save a few too. But most are not willing to leave....

On a general note, the contrast between lies and truth has has never been so visible, tangible even. And the horror that most fall for the lies...

So when we die and go to this 5th density level of contemplation, why would anyone choose to reincarnate on earth knowing what's in store for that soul, what with the Lizards and their kind, as well the plethora of 3d psychopathic nut job controllers that infest the planet?

I had a quick look at the wave link, and while reading it, I was inspired to Google the Veiled Black Madonna. (I had a vague memory of a statue which showed a veiled Madonna). anyway, I came across this web page, which mentions Chartres Cathedral, Fulcanelli, Zelator and Nibiru.
Thought you may find it of interest in your Grail Quest.
_http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/chartres.htm

Dragon Snacks said:
I'm sorry. It was Chapter 68 I was referring to. Toward the end. Pretty distressing.

That follows on to chapter 67.

Dragon Snacks said:
So when we die and go to this 5th density level of contemplation, why would anyone choose to reincarnate on earth knowing what's in store for that soul, what with the Lizards and their kind, as well the plethora of 3d psychopathic nut job controllers that infest the planet?

Why indeed, from a self-centered 3D perspective. But our higher selves, who I think see long term about what's best for those on earth, are doing their best to help 'us' learn the lessons we need to by providing us with the learning environment most suitable to us. That, at least, is my understanding. I believe this holds for the 4D STS interests that are at work in this world too.

Dragon Snacks said:

The meanings carried in the phrase "knowing what's in store for that soul" might be very, very different in a 5th density contemplation zone and a 3rd density one. And that difference might help explain "why."

Chapter 69 outlines a strategy for possibly understanding and dealing with these differences.

Here is a quote from that chapter:

http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/25/the-wave-chapter-69-the-whirlpool-of-charybdis-the-sirens-and-the-navigator/
Now please note: I am not saying that we are to have, express, or embrace negative emotions; just as I have never said, nor have the Cassiopaeans ever said that we are to “embrace the darkness.” Those who want to assure themselves of this fact need to go back and reread “Stripped to the Bone” in Wave 3 while making sure that their manipulated emotional beliefs are set aside. That whole chapter is about the fact that we must choose an orientation that includes seeing the darkness and giving it the free will right to exist, since it is the free will choice of darkness to be darkness. However, to graduate to STO 4D, one must increase their STO polarization by choosing to divest themselves of darkness, even while allowing others the choice to embrace it.

And, in the same way, we must find appropriate ways to divest ourselves of the manipulated negative emotions that are backed up in our systems, as in practicing Éiriú Eolas, and learn how to use our reason and will to make sure that we only have positive emotions.

And here a perspective that might help:

Quantumly, "negative" emotions of this kind are like "darkness" in that this "darkness" is merely presence of two tentatively co-cancelling "lights".

A couple of quantum analogies here might be: two heats tentatively co-cancelling each other as 'cool', two sounds co-cancelling each other as 'quiet' or two lights co-cancelling (as viewed from a transverse direction) each other as "shadow."

A little less rigorously: imposing our "light", or energy, as 'preferences' upon existing light, or energy, creates a tentative co-cancellation as 'negative' emotions of a sort, and I say 'tentative' because this action is reversible from a perspective of quantum reality, or unified One.

Chapter 70 then offers you a biological perspective that will help you understand these ideas better.

And if you prefer an external perspective, Dr. Mae Wan-Ho makes plenty of potent observations and comments from her work in quantum biology that aligns with Laura's work in these Wave chapters.

So, there's plenty of work we can do on the ways we perceive and understand our reality before we even get to 5D.

Where else are we going to work considering our level of knowledge and the quality of our current understandings?

Just my thoughts.

"But our higher selves, who I think see long term about what's best for those on earth, are doing their best to help 'us' learn the lessons we need to by providing us with the learning environment most suitable to us. That, at least, is my understanding. I believe this holds for the 4D STS interests that are at work in this world too."

I'd like to meet this guy, I've got some questions for him.

Buddy said:
And if you prefer an external perspective, Dr. Mae Wan-Ho makes plenty of potent observations and comments from her work in quantum biology that aligns with Laura's work in these Wave chapters.

Hi Buddy, I remember reading one of Dr. Mae Wan-Ho's papers on quantum coherence a while back which I found very enlightening. Are there any other of her papers that align with the work done here?

Dragon Snacks said:
I'd like to meet this guy, I've got some questions for him.

Heh focus on that while doing EE. See what happens. :)

You could also try setting that intention before going to bed and journaling dreams that come through upon waking.

Eboard10 said:
Buddy said:

Hi Buddy, I remember reading one of Dr. Mae Wan-Ho's papers on quantum coherence a while back which I found very enlightening. Are there any other of her papers that align with the work done here?

Depends on how literal you're expecting the alignment to be, but I'd say sure, the book The Rainbow and the Worm, subtitled "The Physics of Organisms." It's about 380 pages that blows away science's corrupt classical perspectives and black & white thinking modes.

Some people say it's dense reading, but I'd keep an open mind because the first part of her book - especially the thermodynamic theory - sets a stage for understanding the rest. And she has no regard for any reader's preference for classical thinking modes. To her, classical science is passé and she makes that view unambiguous.

In chapter four, alone, she explains why coherence is so important for us to understand and the concepts align with Laura's explanations in the Wave chapter quoted, as the differences in outlooks between people who understand a unified whole and those who don't. At this point, maybe understanding superluminality is only a step away, because from a quantum perspective that just means there's no 'time' lag between an emission point and a reception point (no space-time separation in a truly coherent system).

My opinions.

Could be a little off topic but I was reading about the Rosicrucians that Laura mentioned in that chapter today, and I was spelling resicrucian and my father heard me and he asked me "why are you reading that?" and I said to him "what do you know about it?" And he said that he and my mother are Rosicrucians initiateds, even A cousin of my father was a more superior level (like a teacher) and they were going to a temple every week many many years ago.. And I never knew that until today.. What a funny coincidence!

irjO said:
Could be a little off topic but I was reading about the Rosicrucians that Laura mentioned in that chapter today, and I was spelling resicrucian and my father heard me and he asked me "why are you reading that?" and I said to him "what do you know about it?" And he said that he and my mother are Rosicrucians initiateds, even A cousin of my father was a more superior level (like a teacher) and they were going to a temple every week many many years ago.. And I never knew that until today.. What a funny coincidence!

Another 'co-incidence' is that this Wave chapter Dragon Snacks brought up and it's surrounding context also talks about 'depression' and we have an active thread on a celebrity that recently committed suicide based partially on depression. All is connected.

Back
Top Bottom