Kenn Thomas wants out of Zion

• Thread starter Jupiter Jefferson
  • Start date
J

Jupiter Jefferson

He is no longer an agent. I know this from personal experience. ANY damning info on his past activities is welcome. He has told me so and the last thing he'll do is shue anyone. He is no wimp and expects deepest contact.
Help him TAKE IT BACK.
Smart, decent honest people: tell the truth on what he hates most: 911 silent.
Expose Kenn Thomas, please. He's sick and tired of being that little bitch who works him.

I'm sorry, Jupiter, but I have no idea to what this refers. Could you explain?

Kenn Thomas says the reason I can't explain our arrangement 2 U is because I'm alienated. This is in fact the title of his coercive corpus: 'Popular Alienation.' My friend Kenn is the editor of Steamshovel Press. Has been for some time. He has written tomes we all could easily noe. (LSD, JFK, Nazis etc).

The fact is that Kenn has for a long time been working propaganda for the PTB. Despite the death of his other acquaintance, Jim Keith, Kenn warns off risk, damn well discourages truth. Case in point is his past work as disinfo agent on events of September 11th. Ask him, as I have, and he will gladly concede this past error. He will overcome his defensiveness. This has taken time, but he and I have come to an agreement. A spoken one:

Kenn Thomas no longer serves as an agent or 9-11 Propagandist for the Zionists. The other day he was almost lynched in Illinois conference, by the Zionists themselves. As a friend, I tried to be there for him. What he confided in me is this: he wants out. He does not accept this subservience, will no longer serve the PTB as a 911 PTB agent.

We literally agreed- both of us- on this being a worse fate than death. Certainly than Jim Keith's, God bless him.

This is a statement then, of an agreed upon intention. Kenn Thomas, editor of Steamshovel Press, and 911 Disinfo artist, NO LONGER wants to live and work for the man. No more. I admired his decision, and here is the disclaimer:

If you ask Kenn Thomas to verify this, he will never deny it. He wants to get out of his loathsome position. He loves something more than lizards. That is his decision and by all means, Cs may tactfully ask him.

He will NOT say I am rambling on. I asked him these questions this very day folks, and he answered them. On tape. I trust him, so much so that you may confirm the following: I ripped it up.

I TRUST KENN THOMAS. But NO: I am not saying I am Kenn Thomas's sole support system in a world of alienation, 'til red dawn is done in. I offered no such promise, and neither did he or his lizards.
What Kenn Thomas admitted today- to me directly- is that he wants out. He no longer will BE serving as a 911 disinfo agent.

This decision comes at great risk. Ask him. He knows this. He also knows that in "asking the question" I have risked nothing. Nothing.

THERE IS EVERYTHING TO GAIN: so let me put this one more way. The man will respond to an honerable expose. With honor.
That is AFTER ALL Kenn Thomas. I will vouch for him, back his decision, and yes...
even though I be as nothing.
But here it is, rendered. Duly.
ENCOURAGE THE MAN.
He trusts something here. In cassiopaea, and there too, at Golgatha.
Long live the memory of friends, especially when we emulate their actions. Jim Keith tried. Kenn Thomas is going to try.
And in saying this, no one is going to die. We agreed on this too, by Christ.

So where does Kenn Thomas go from here? Is he "out" or is he "in" and a force against disinformation? In a world such as this having one foot in truth and the other in lies is dangerous. And it is personal weakness that allows adversity to do us in in the end.

If a man needs encouragement IMO, he is not ready for the task of standing behind the truth, not yet at least. Such a man needs to develope the warrior's mind first, in the sense of standing on firm convictions and formulating a strategy of implementing his talents. He needs to know the weaknesses of those he would defy, and he needs to know how to defy them. He needs to prepare inwardly and outwardly.

I cannot say how that preparation is to proceed, because each of us is different in what challenges us. I believe, however, each step will reveal the next if we know how to look and opportunities will present themselves so we may move into them compelled by the force of our emerging aspiration.

I am just voicing a personal opinion, but I gather Mr. Thomas has taken the first step. Perhaps if the path is difficult, the next steps may need to be smaller ones to insure a stable walking.

God bless you Esoquest. It warms my soul to see your response. But let me put something clearly for the audience:
I, Kenn Thomas and David Hatcher Childress can grapple with the psychology all we want. Agents- Tonight- have sought to end our lives.

This is because first of all, long time back:
they got to Thomas and Childress JUST AS YOU DESCRIBE IT.
SO THANKS: JUST BY RESPONDING WITH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF KENN THOMAS"S SEARCH IS ENCOURAGING.

WHY?
FIRST: Because you're right. He'll need a 360 Spine, not like mine, but Christs.
And before anyone preaches: PLEASE LET ME STATE THIS REAL CASE AS IS< AND IN LOCUS> WE CAN"T AFFORD MORONIC DISTRACTIONS INTO ANYTHING MORE ESOTERIC THAN GRADE-school crucifixion.

SECOND: Reason being I have risked my LIFE. Not just to GET THIS info straight from Thomas AND Childress, (in front of their own equally damned agents)...but to send it up to Cassiopaea, for ALL us motha suckas.

I have already done this. They are already after me. The only cause for delay in MY slaying is that I"m not ready yet, and I'm still waiting on their decision on whether or not they THINK that much OF themselves to -flick- with the likes of me. Capiche? No?...allright, then more clearly:

The very agents who saw me and Christ dust up (*forever, fellas) their their little pig pen in Kempton are reading this. Not JUST Childress (who let me get set up) and not JUST Ken god-damn Thomas.

I could go no where without the whole lot of them hearing me now/here calling them. If they miss it, I will die. There can be no doubting their intentions.

So...your move cassiopaeans. I have asked Laura, my graceous friend to play heavenly host to the next pod show. I mean this: if it doesn't happen fast these confused, ambiguous agents are gonna get bored with my spirit and come right after my flesh. In feiging fear however, I am merely coaxing them to a revolution. GIVE UP YOUR GUNS FELLAS> GOD WILL HELP YOU AS HE HELPS ME NOW. DO YOU ALL HEAR ME>
YOU ARE FORGIVEN AND ENCOURAGED HERE> I AM RISKING MY NECK TO SAVE YOUR ASS> TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR GOD DAMN BOSSES"S FACE RIGHT NOW>

YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS.
GOD IS GONNA WIN.
IN THE MEANTIME CASSIOPEANS: just let me be the esotericist. MAKE NO dangerous mistake about it, lest we get distracted and the whole thing comes to dust and the bastards win: I AM A WESTERN CASSIOPAEAN CHRISTIAN AND THAT IS HOW I NOW CAN* PRESENT MYSELF BEFORE YOU. UNDERSTAND, please. BE COURTEOUS.
THIS IS MY LIFE< YOURS< AND THEN* KENN GOD_DAMN THOMAS's WE"RE TALKING ABOUT.

I AM NOT ONE HUNDRED PERCENT LIKE Y'ALL. NOT YET. KNOW THIS BEFORE I GO ASK YOU FOR THAT AIR. LET ME BREATHE PLEASE. LET ME OUT THIS WITH MY OWN WORDS. YOURS COME AFTERWARDS AND THEY ARE NOT* THE KIND OF OP SHIT THAT FACED DOWN KENN THOMAS"S KILLERS AND MINE IN THE FIRST PLACE
AND FOR YOUR SAKE>

SO let me breathe and think RIGHT ON!!!!!! about this. Well and good yourselves please, before you attempt to save OUR lives in this strange method of mine.
I'm not going to cow down. I am going on air to stand down antiChrist.
IF that is too deep, too deadly, too simple for your esoteric heads to grasp, then let me go. Please.

I HAVE DONE THIS FOR YOU. I ADMIRE YOUR WORKS AND HAVEN"T I ALWAYS SAID SO? THIS COULD BE IT THEN: let me on. WE WILL TRANSFORM LIFE ITSELF. YOU NEED NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING I SAY EITHER. JUST DON"T LET WHAT YOU"VE DONE< WHAT IV"E DONE
WHAT WE"RE LIVING FOR
DIE>

LETS GET IT DONE. LETS CALL ON KEN THOMAS TONIGHT> SHOVE THE PC GOD BUSINESS> HE CARES NOT FOR NEATNESS AT A TIME LIKE THIS.
I mean that in all courteous. YOu PEOPLE ARE THE GREATEST. I BELIEVE IN DOING THIS WE"RE ABOUT TO SAVE OUR ASSES>
BRUSH ASIDE THE PART YOU*** FIND HARDEST FOR ONE HOUR PLEASE>
LETS COME TOGETHER AND TALK ABOUT* KENN THOMAS.
BEfore WE DIE.
THEY ARE LISTENING. NOW YOU GET IT.
THIS IS THE REALEST MESSAGE I"VE EVER RECEIVED FROM Y-O-U.
I LOVE YOU ALL FOR SENDING IT AND NOW
LET"S GET TO IT.
I ACCEPT YOUR INVITATION. YOU"VE GOT MY NUMBER.
I TRUST.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED SHORT OF ANOTHER DEATH AND RESURRECTION FROM ABOVE?
I AM NO DOVE, but there is one.
We'll FIND HIM TOGETHER. ALL OF US. EVEN GOD"S AGENTS.
LET"S MOVE ON.

-just another worm among men ready for transformation. ANd it's gonna happen. Your ON, CASSIOPAEANS> THIS IS A LIVE MISSION OR NOT.
I HAVE GIVEN ALL AND NOW I'm ASKING FOR HELP FROM FRIENDS.

LAURA UNDERSTANDS THE SITUATION AND BETWEEN US< IT WILL GET RESOLVED> THAT IS A PROMISE.
Enough in articulation. I'm going to call on everyone.
The reason being half the ones I call in
including myself
are DEAD IF I DON"T MAKE THAT CALL IN PUBLIC.
Your response is already appreciated. So FAR IT"S WORKING.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO
ALONG WITH ME ON THIS IS KEEP ASKING THE QUESTION.
We'll keep answering the same damn question.
WHAT IS GOING ON? WHAT CAN GOOD PEOPLE DO ABOUT THESE MURDERERS BEFORE WE ALL PERISH?
ARE WE ARE GOING TO GET THAT ANSWER BY ASKING ON AIR
BEFORE WE LOSE ANYMORE SOULS TO THESE PEOPLE.
I WILL, no matter what. THEY WILL NOT WIN THIS ONE.
It's just a matter of whether or not I DO THIS on cassiopaea podcast.

LIVE ACTION. YOU ASKED FOR IT. WE"VE GOT IT, boys to men.

Laura, perhaps I am too busy to get the call but did you read this, or are we really worth that much shite? I am not, and so let me repeat what exactly I've just extended for us:

BRUSH ASIDE THE PART YOU*** FIND HARDEST FOR ONE HOUR PLEASE>
LETS COME TOGETHER AND TALK ABOUT* KENN THOMAS.
BEfore WE DIE.
THEY ARE LISTENING. NOW YOU GET IT.

Did you get this or not? Would you call in that hour of need, with me sticking out my neck like this? No?
Either way, thanks.
You know the outline of what happened. This is a very gnostic expose. I have asked the question, cassiopaeans....

I'm betting on the answer
all ready.

I've always wondered whether Kenn Thomas and Jim Keither were legit or not. I really liked their content from the 90s, but as a 90s baby I can view that era with rose tinted spectacles. What peaked my interest recently is, I noticed that Feral House Publishers, who reprint Kenn Thomas, Jim Keith and various other old school conspiracy authors.... seem to be a occult mockery outlet for the new age luciferianism.

They also reprint things from the left hand path Process Church of Final judgement, seem to have personal associations with that organisation and the Church of Satan. Not something I would expect from an honest or reputable publisher actually interested in spreading the truth.

The same could be said of Jack Chick's Publishing house, who used to print those Alberto Rivera graphic novels exposing the Jesuits and the Vatican, Chick Publications today are also publishing Luciferian and Satanic works..... it's like these publishing houses and their authors were cointelpro outfits from the start.

Back
Top Bottom