Kenya attack, who is behind it?

Stingo

A Disturbance in the Force
Can a rugged, rustic village group pull an attack such as was witnessed in Nairobi Kenya? I have my doubts that five to ten armed teenagers that can hold an entire country at gun point for upward of 100 hours

I share your skepticism Stingo. We discussed it on our most recent radio show, which you can check out here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2013/09/22/all-and-everything-part-5

Considering that the CIA, the Mossad and MI6 have ensconced themselves in Kenya since way back when, I suspect it's not going to take much digging to find their dirty mitts all over this attack.

An American microbiologist, (and her husband and unborn child), managed to get 'dispatched' by way of the incident. She worked for the Clinton Foundation, (yeah, *THAT* Clinton), and her specialty was vaccines.

_http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2013/09/top-microbiologist-killed-in-kenya-worked-for-clinton-foundation-2505848.html

MakeEmTalk said:
An American microbiologist, (and her husband and unborn child), managed to get 'dispatched' by way of the incident. She worked for the Clinton Foundation, (yeah, *THAT* Clinton), and her specialty was vaccines.

_http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2013/09/top-microbiologist-killed-in-kenya-worked-for-clinton-foundation-2505848.html
She is not an American but Dutch. Her father is Turkish.

Theres plenty of speculation about the 'white widow' and her involvement in the attacks, lots of hand wringing about how such a quiet normal girl could have been so radicalized.

Then I read her 'profile' and she is a soldiers daughter and I immediately thought 'Greenbaumed'!

Eric said:
MakeEmTalk said:

She is not an American but Dutch. Her father is Turkish.

Thank you Eric.

Kniall said:
I share your skepticism Stingo. We discussed it on our most recent radio show, which you can check out here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2013/09/22/all-and-everything-part-5

Considering that the CIA, the Mossad and MI6 have ensconced themselves in Kenya since way back when, I suspect it's not going to take much digging to find their dirty mitts all over this attack.

Kenya's rate of development, in some areas comparatively to other developing countries at least, has been incremental so could it just be a manoeuvre for them to justify infiltration & further usurpation of resources?

A recent find of a hidden aquifer in Kenya of some 200million cubic meters (and there may be others) might sound like a job for some industrial complex or other to move in and monopolise the developments and control needed to pump more money. Just a thought

I wonder if the recent peace moves made by the Russians, Syrians and Iranians - especially new Iranian President Rouhani's speech at the UN - had the Zionists needing this timely reminder to the world that 'terrorism strikes anywhere and is a global menace'...

Note how the 'extremist Muslim terrorists' did not once mention the fact that they were targeting an Israeli-owned shopping mall; instead, we're told, their motive was to force the small Kenyan military contingent out of neighbouring Somalia...?

I'm not buying it :thdown:

Kniall said:
I wonder if the recent peace moves made by the Russians, Syrians and Iranians - especially new Iranian President Rouhani's speech at the UN - had the Zionists needing this timely reminder to the world that 'terrorism strikes anywhere and is a global menace'...

Note how the 'extremist Muslim terrorists' did not once mention the fact that they were targeting an Israeli-owned shopping mall; instead, we're told, their motive was to force the small Kenyan military contingent out of neighbouring Somalia...?

I've watched, (and learned), over time that when they pull off these FF's the breathtaking number of birds that they kill with one stone is a clear marker that it's not serendipitous happenstance. For me, at this point, that one identifier clinches the verdict that it's a FF.

It also serves as a 'divide & conquer' form of camoflauge that the people foist upon themselves... No effort required on TPTB's part; The people will chase their tails on their own. First this point was the motive, then that motive, then that motive...... So anyone they speak to thinks they're loony, and even they themselves can't formulate a concise conclusion.

The glaring fact remains, however; In real life, one rock doesn't kill twenty birds.

MakeEmTalk said:
Kniall said:

I've watched, (and learned), over time that when they pull off these FF's the breathtaking number of birds that they kill with one stone is a clear marker that it's not serendipitous happenstance. For me, at this point, that one identifier clinches the verdict that it's a FF.

It also serves as a 'divide & conquer' form of camoflauge that the people foist upon themselves... No effort required on TPTB's part; The people will chase their tails on their own. First this point was the motive, then that motive, then that motive...... So anyone they speak to thinks they're loony, and even they themselves can't formulate a concise conclusion.

The glaring fact remains, however; In real life, one rock doesn't kill twenty birds.

All very good points, Kniall and MakeEmTalk.

I heard in local news that Rouhani had "recognized the Holocaust" but Israel quickly warned that it was just a ruse to get the international community to relax the pressure on Iran and they can continue on pace to achieving nuclear weapons. :rolleyes:

Kniall said:

That seems to be the case. And the zionist can perform false flag attacks almost in any country. But it is easier to attack in places that have a weak public safety, as also they did in Argentina in 1992 and 1994. Here Salbuchi talks about that:
_http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com.ar/2009/11/false-flag-attacks-in-argentina-1992_19.html

Who was behind Westgate attacks? well lets look at some of the usual suspects...... Check out the footage in this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yOaRo7Dc1B0

Also check this out;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r1kECr-4X0

This is an interview of a civilian who actually went to the westgate mall looking for his brother. With the help of about 5 Police reserves, they were able to make their way through the mall and rescue a considerable number of people. At the end of the day, the few terrororists that were there had already retreated into a large supermarket called Nakumatt.

If 5 civilians were able to move right through the mall before encountering bullets, why would it take 4 days for the army to finally declare the siege over? Yes, there was an attack against innocent people and many men, women and children of varied nationalities were killed and injured. However, the army response was really a cover for some mindless looting. It's a sad day for Kenya when the people we send to help are overcome by irrational greed and a lack of compassion for their fellow human beings. :(

I’ve Just been forwarded this link regarding the Kenya Mall attack

http://www.globalresearch.ca/was-is-a-psyop-nairobi-mall-deceit-abets-israel
i-western-pipeline-wars-to-oust-asian-rivals/5351985

This article is rather lengthy and I'd encourage those interested to read through it. As always the big question when investigating a possible false flag is “Qui Bene? ”
I believe this incident will be of great significance in the near future and so I’ve posted the article below together with my analysis.
Primal Motives

From the onset of the police-military siege of Westgate, Israeli intelligence agencies assumed a key advisory role to the Kenyan police and directed the public-information releases, according to news reporters on the scene. As in many sensitive police-intelligence operations, information releases to the media are “strategic”, a euphemism for psychological operations.

Psy-ops are aimed at controlling the options for the criminals and shaping public attitudes about the event’s causes and outcomes.

Israeli experts were pre-positioned inside the mall, being in charge of the private security company whose plainclothesmen posed for “action shots”. The perfectly lit photos were taken during a lengthy power blackout in the nearly windowless mall. The viewer is led to believe as in Hollywood movies that a handgun is a match against automatic rifles. A large force of Mossad agents was still stationed inside Nairobi since the investigation of a mystery fire that had destroyed the capital’s Jomo Kenyatta Airport on August 8.

Nairobi , due to its logistical position and concentration of Jewish business interests, is the Israeli regional intelligence center for East Africa . Despite the 2002 terrorist attacks on an Israel plane over Kenya and hotel in Mombasa , the primary interest is not solely terrorism.

The two priorities for Israeli operations in East Africa are:

to open a second military front against Iranians, who allegedly channel aid, including weapons, to Hamas via Sudan ;

and in league with Western energy corporations to oust Asian oil companies from South Sudan by building an alternative pipeline to a proposed mega-port on Kenya’s Indian Ocean coast,

Pipeline Wars

Prior to the independence of South Sudan in July 2011, the U.S. and Europe imposed sanctions against the central government in Khartoum while financing and covertly arming separatist forces in the southern districts neighboring Kenya and the Darfur region bordering Chad. The sanctions-based exclusion of Western energy corporations provided a rare opportunity for Asian oil companies to win bids for exploration rights and production in the vast reserves of southern Sudan .

The dominant foreign petroleum operators are China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), Sinopec, Petronas of Malaysia, and India ’s Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC). The state companies of Egypt and Yemen also hold stakes in Sudanese oil. The exploration and extraction operations are usually run as consortiums – such as Dar, Greater Nile and Sudd – that include several players in partnership with Sudapet ( Sudan state oil) and, since independence Nilepet ( South Sudan ). The crude oil flows through the Greater Nile Oil Pipeline, constructed by CNPC started in the late 1980s and since expanded over a distance of 1,300 kilometers to Port Sudan on the Red Sea .

The creation of the Republic of South Sudan , with its capital Juba , was the game-changer. The Heglig and Bamboo oil fields are well inside its boundaries and the borderline Abyei reserve remains contested and is likely to be divided between the uneasy neighbors. South Sudan now controls 80 percent of Sudanese oil reserves, estimated by BP at 6.6 billion barrels. Another noteworthy point underlying Western support of the breakaway insurgencies is that the petroleum belt stretches along a northwesterly axis into the heart of the Darfur region.

Now here's some backgorung information;
There has always been a heavy presence of Israeli's in Kenya. In fact in the extremely corrupt Moi regime which set Kenya on a serious moral and economic decline, there were some major Israeli players that got into bed with the Moi regime, such as H Young and Company, a major construction firm that was aligned with Nicholas Biwott. Biwott was a powerful Minister during the Moi regime who had and still has very close ties and business interests with israel. Incidentally, even before that in Kenya's first Government Bruce Mackenzie was appointed a minister by Kenya's first president Jomo Kenyatta (not to be confused by the current President Uhuru). Mackenzie was strongly rumoured to be a both a Mossad and CIA agent. Mackenzie later met his death by the hand of Idi Amin who blamed him for the rescue of an El Al flight captured by Palestinain terrorists and held at the Entebbe Airport in Uganda. (Those of you old enough will certainly remember this incident and a movie was actually made about this incident.) The point here is that there has always been and continues to be an Israeli presence in Kenya. A little known fact is that when the British were looking for a place to settle the Jews, they offered them the Kenya colony!

The Westgate Mall has a large Israeli ownership, and in fact a few of the shops in the mall are Israeli owned and run. However, there were no israeli's that were killed and injured in the attack on the mall which does raise some questions……
The article continues…..

Israel Makes Its Move
The Foreign Ministry in Juba posted this January 18, 2013, report on its New Delhi embassy website, titled “South Sudan signs oil deal with Israel ”:
“ South Sudan says it has signed an agreement with several Israeli oil companies, a potentially significant strategic move that will consolidate the Jewish state’s relations with the fledgling, oil-rich East African state. South Sudan’s petroleum and mining minister, Dhieu Dau, announced the oil deal last week after he returned from a visit to Israel.
It will also bolster Israeli moves to counter Iranian inroads into the Red Sea and a major gunrunning route from the Revolutionary Guards base at Bandar Abbas in the Persian Gulf to the Gaza Strip via Sudan . Sudan has become a battleground in the mostly clandestine war between Israel and the Islamic Republic, which funnels missiles and other arms for Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip through the Red Sea.
South Sudan, which became independent of Arab-ruled Sudan in July 2011 after a decades-long civil war, is locked in a frequently violent confrontation over its oil reserves with the military-run Khartoum regime, an ally of Iran , under President Omar al-Bashir.”
The bilateral deal can be summarized as: Israel will form a military alliance with South Sudan against Khartoum and Tehran , to be repaid with Sudanese oil exports to be controlled by Israeli energy companies.
Infrastructure Intrigues
Although unnamed so far, the Israeli oil companies with key technologies include pipeline operator Zion Oil and exploration company Shemen Oil, which conducts drilling in the former Rothschild-owned fields on Azerbaijan ’s Caspian Sea coast. Israeli companies, by themselves, lack the scale of financial and technical resources necessary for a proposed $3 billion mega-project that will include a 1,000-kilometer pipeline and railways from Juba to Lamu on the Kenya coast, along with docks for supertankers and a massive portside refinery.
The ambitious Juba-Lamu project was launched by former Kenyan President Mwai Kibaki, whose administration was beset by corruption allegations. Environmental groups have raised objections to a petroleum port and refinery near the UNESCO heritage site of Lamu Island , brushed off by officials as a small matter when billions of dollars are at stake. The Westgate Mall attack has surely convinced Kibaki’s successor, President Uhuru Kenyatta, to drop any objections and go with the flow.
I’m sceptical about this last conclusion because I don’t see how the Westgate mall attack will convince Uhuru to go ahead with the Lamu project. The Kenya Government has already committed to the megaproject which will be open to competitive bidding-(Kenya style that is ). However, it is certainly quite clear that Israel has an agenda in this whole scenario.
A top figure in East African infrastructure construction is Joseph Schwartzman, owner of the H. Young engineering company and business leader of Nairob ’s Israeli community.
Schwartzman, closely allied with business interests in South Africa and Israel , is an outspoken opponent of the Chinese role in African infrastructure projects. His neoconservative old-school instincts were expressed in a 2009 remark, reported in The Nation ( Nairobi ):
“Chinese companies’ presence in Kenya is not beneficial to the country. Their presence has only one purpose: transfer of hard currency back to China.”
In an unintended way, he is correct. In contrast with more beloved homelands, Beijing has zero to gain from charitable projects like waging proxy wars and staging false-flag massacres inside shopping centers.
Now here things get really interesting. Schwartzmann ‘s company was actually promoted heavily in the Moi regime by Biwott whom I’ve mentioned earlier, and he is a major shareholder in the company. In the 90’s this company won many major Govt. construction projects and was a big player alongside other companies like Mugoya construction which employed a whole team of Israeli professionals. When the Moi era ended, Schwartzmann suddenly found himself struggling as the Kibaki regime brought in a new set of players, mainly the Chinese. Schwartzmann’s statement quoted above is therefore a case of very sour grapes  The Chinese built the majority for the major Infrastructure projects that have left a mark on the Kenyan skyline and this is Kibaki’s legacy to the country.
So where does the US feature in this whole scenario- clearly where Israel has its interests, the US cannot be far behind.
U.S. Leads From Behind
Israel ’s African oil dreams gain muscle from the participation of heavyweights like the Vitol energy trading company, which has signed aboard for the Juba-Lamu pipeline. Despite the arms-length appearance of this Europe-based trading house, it is an asset for the American corporate-and-state power structure. The Israeli-U.S. alliance is so widely distrusted worldwide, based on a proven record of misdeeds and skullduggery, their agents have to operate under the cover of sock-puppet companies.
Vitol, the world’s largest independent oil trader, is a Geneva-headquartered holding company that owns a string of oil terminals, including Rotterdam , the world center for spot-market trading. Founded in 1966 by two Dutchmen, the firm is now run by an English CEO named Ian Roper Taylor and American-born corporate president Miguel “Mike” Loya. Oxford graduate Taylor worked for Shell Oil, a firm linked with the Rothschild group, prior to joining Vitol, while Harvard MBA Loya was an executive at ExxonMobil.
Earning notoriety as the oil trader for rogue states, Vitol took a lead role in the Iraq oil-for-food deal and defied U.N. sanctions against Serbian energy imports. More recently during the Libya insurrection against the Gadhafi regime, Vitol transported the first shipment of light crude out of insurgent-controlled Tobruk, aboard a tanker that somehow managed to pass through a NATO blockade. It also delivered $1 billion in gasoline and diesel for the rebel convoys during the assault on Tripoli . None of this derring-do is remotely possible unless the company acted on orders from the CIA.
Taylor personally became embroiled in a lawsuit against a collective of Scottish artists, who accused him of being the main Tory financier of advertising campaigns and lobbyists opposed to Scotland independence. Britain ’s North Sea oilfields are located in the territorial waters of Scotland . When and if independence is achieved, Shell and BP, now protected by the Crown Estate, would be forced to pay a fair price to the government of free Scotland , which would be a full EU member. For an apolitical rogue trading company, Vitol takes on many high-risk positions on behalf of the Anglo-American elite, thus acting more like a privateer than a pirate.
A Different Nigerian Fraud
Vitol’s position in Africa, anchored at a refinery in Mombasa , is strengthened by a partnership with Helios Investment Partners in the joint acquisition of Shell-BP retail fuel stations across the African continent. Although only a minor consumer of the crude output from South Sudan , local filling stations are important for influencing the logistics and transportation sector, which is influential in infrastructure policy.
Ostensibly a long-awaited pan-African investment fund, Helios is just another Oreo cookie from the old bag of neocolonialist tricks. The two principals holding together this confection are Nigerians, while the sweet filling comes from Dallas , Texas . Tope Lawani and Babatunda Soyoye are both former employees of the London branch of Texas Pacific Group (tpg), headquartered in Dallas and San Francisco.
Tope and Baba were trained in takeovers and buyouts by TPG boss David Bonderman, a Los Angeles-born business attorney who studied Arabic language in Cairo . A corporate raider who targets troubled companies, Bonderman finances his hostile takeovers with help from the likes of Goldman Sachs, Carlyle and Blackstone. His acquisitions of Asian firms are done through the subsidiary Newbridge Capital. Bonderman also serves on the board of the American Himalayan Foundation, a project of Richard Blum, the husband of Senate foreign-intelligence queen Dianne Feinstein.
The Helios takeovers of African telecom firms and cell-phone networks are funded by prominent investors including Lord Jacob Rothschild, Madeleine Albright, the World Bank’s IFC division and the U.S. government’s Overseas Private Investment Corporation. Globalist financial power, aligned with Zionism, is being focused on a still-fledgling African economy, with all eyes now staring at the South Sudan-Kenya pipeline.
Whatever the PR hype about New Africa’s potential, the underlying motivation of the U.S. foreign-policy establishment and Israeli elite is to deny African resources to the rising Asian industrial centers. Sudan offered China its first major oil exploration contract, and since then India ’s state petroleum firm has teamed up with Chinese companies there. As a Muslim-predominant oil-producing country at the center of Asia, Malaysia with its technology-adept Petronas oil firm is a target of Israeli and American political subversion and even a proxy invasion.
The surest method of curtailing Asian industrial and military strength is through the “Asian premium”, an added fee for every barrel of oil that passes through the Strait of Malacca . The steady stream of tankers is watched over by the Israel-U.S. agents posted in Singapore . An Israeli nuclear ally, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has quietly pushed Toyota Tsusho, the giant carmaker’s holding company, to enter talks with South Sudan on the Juba-Lamu pipeline deal. (The term nuclear ally refers to the presence of Israeli technicians and security staff from Dimona at the Fukushima No.1 plant at the time of the March 2011 meltdowns.) The Zionist-neocolonialist stranglehold on Asia’s energy jugular must be broken, and place to do it is Kenya.
So now the importance of Kenya emerges. Kenya has traditional close ties to its Colonial master Britain which is one of the largest trading partners with the US close behind as a giver of aid and assistance. Unfortunately, in the last election, Britain and the US were backing Raila Odinga and his ODM party. There excuse was the ICC trials which President Uhuru and his deputy Ruto have been charged with crimes against humanity arising from the violence that emanated after the 2007 general elections that saw Mwai Kibaki into a second term as president. Before the election the US was asked what it would do if Uhuru won the election. Johnny Carson (A former US Ambassador now with the state department) was famously quoted “Choices have consequences !“
Britain was quick to backtrack on its lack of support for Uhuru and is busy trying to make amends in any way possible. The major issue now is the ICC trials in which the US and Britain have a major influence. If they can make the trial “go away”, they will win some major Brownie points with Uhuru and his Govt. and then find some ground to push their Agendas. Of course a bit of chaos In Kenya will be opportune as they will offer expertise (FBI, CIA, Mossad ,Mi6) under the pretext of investigating the mall saga
The article continues…
Children of Ham
Beyond the twin objectives of countering Iran and controlling African petroleum output, Israeli policymakers harbor a third ambition of a visionary nature: to establish a Hamitic-controlled region stretching from the Horn at Somalia across Ethiopia and agriculture-rich Uganda and into the mineral resources of Central Africa.
No nation on Earth is today more race-conscious than Israel , which seeks to establish an alliance of so-called Lost Tribes and descendants of Ham, the country cousins of the Semitic people. Whenever an expansionist power conjures up ancient ancestral memories, it is a sure-fire formula for aggression and massacres. Africa , be warned.
The Old Testament myth of Noah’s sons – Seth, founder of the Semites; Ham, of related peoples in Africa; and Japhet in Asia – is being used as a mirror image of the Aryan beliefs of another modern racial-obsessed cult. DNA studies of questionable authenticity are being used by Israeli geneticists to justify political footholds in Judeo-Christian Ethiopia and to churn out propaganda support for the “superior” herding Tutsi versus the “inferior” peasant Hutu in Rwanda and Eastern Africa. By stressing a common heritage, intelligence agents assigned to Jewish-funded charities for Somali, Iraqi and Afghan refugees in, say, Minnesota , London or Marseilles can selectively recruit naïve young Muslim immigrants for penetrating Islamist movements.
Just months before the Kenyan mall attack, according to a Guardian report by Simon Tisdall, a hardline faction led by Ahmed Abdi Godane assassinated the founders of Al Shabaab known by the noms de guerre Al-Afghani and Burhan. By design and certainly not accident, all Israelis inside the Westgate Mall were allowed to leave unharmed – while even Kenyans of Muslim faith were butchered. In the Syrian conflict, too, the more brutal foreign fighters are closely cooperating with the Israeli Defense Force against moderate rivals.

Truth be told, Israeli’s are taught to be able to recite some of the crucial prayer verses in the Koran. Apparently there was one Israeli who was caught up in the melee in Westgate but he was allowed to go free after he recited some prayer verses from the Koran, as were other Muslims who were fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to do so.

The Westgate Mall hostage crisis was a overblown spectacle in the vein of “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” or a Quentin Tarantino blood-fest. The so-called White Widow, so reminiscent of Patty Hearst, is a clone of the vengeful female assassins from “Kill Bill” and “Inglorious Bastards”. The initial 30 assailants are now whittled down to eight suspects, with the remainder mysteriously gone as in “Ocean’s Eleven” or “Mission Impossible”. The smokescreen caused by bombs that collapsed the parking garage, and the gallons of red liquid on the floors were Hollywood special effects, as if blood never coagulates nor change color. Every detail from the siege demands forensic reexamination for slip-ups in fakery. Westgate was not West End . Nairobi was a bad show, poorly scripted, sloppily directed and clumsily acted. A much more convincing performance should be expected from the CIA and Mossad. It would be a slapstick comedy if not for the fact that so many innocent bit actors were murdered in cold blood by the intelligence services.
A Hard Road to Peace
On the road to development and cooperation, the weak link has been the lack of a security arrangement between the African Union and Asia ’s regional groupings, including SAARC, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and ASEAN. Western military advisory groups and intelligence agencies, which create more terrorism and conflict than they can ever suppress, must be uprooted from every inch of Africa . In their stead, competent and professional law enforcement and security forces should be financed and trained under a cross-continent program to protect the resources of Africa for the benefit of African people and to carry forth the worldwide struggle against the systemic deprivation that causes impoverishment and injustice.
Today the only viable path ahead, against the incessant wars, horrendous crimes and dirty tricks perpetrated by the Western neocolonialists and their Zionist allies, is to remain faithful to the spirit of the 1955 Bandung Conference, as reaffirmed at 2005 Bandung 2 with the drafting of the New Asian-African Strategic Partnership (NAASP). Those past promises must be transformed from mere words on paper into real deeds on the soil, seas and skies of Mother Africa.
Author: Yoichi Shimatsu, a Hong Kong-based science writer, is former editor of the Japan Times Weekly in Tokyo and earlier with the Pacific News Service in San Francisco .

So there is a pretty good motive for the false flag attack given the regional dynamics. However, the article does not quite tie in how the Mall attack will help the US, Britain and Israel reach their diabolical goals. I think the key point now is to actually wait and observe what transpires as a direct result of this attack. A few things that have happened since the article were written are:
1. The Govt. announced that they will compensate the shop owners and investors in the Westgate mall after it turned out that most for the businesses were not insured for terrorist attacks. Now another interesting point is that Westgate mall was actually built on a River Bed, and they were getting a lot of flak from the National Environmental Management Authority (NEMA). There were already strong rumours that NEMA had threatened to shut down the mall because it did not have the necessary environmental licenses. At the time the mall was built, the owners still had lots of clout with the Government, but with the changing political landscape they were running into a lot of problems. If this argument is valid, then we can see that the Israeli shareholder of the mall stands to benefit greatly.
2. It turns out that there were only four young attackers (from CCTV footage) as opposed to the 18 that initial reports from the Govt. indicated (leave alone the 30 that the first news reports indicated). Why would it take four days and a whole army battalion to remove only four attackers? Why did the army have to destroy three floors of the mall completely with rocket launch grenades for only four terrorists? Clearly there was a cover up ostensibly for the massive looting that took place but also this could have been by design so that compensation for the owners would be guaranteed! In my previous post on this topic I also pointed out that some civilians and Police Recce squad were able to pin down the terrorists by the evening of the first day of the attack before the army (KDF) arrived and took over the operation by force, even killing one of the Elite Recce squad in “friendly” fire. It turns out that amid all this there were also turf wars taking place between the police and army all at the expense of innocent civilians trapped in the mall.
3. There are still a couple of discrepancies regarding the missing bodies of some of the terrorists and speculation is rife that some of them managed to escape. One survivor interviewed by the local media indicated that he saw one of the terrorists donning jeans and a red t-shirt from one of the stores in the mall before marching out with his hands in the air and walking away to freedom (-a theme played over in many movies!)
4. It will be very interesting to also observe the ICC trials and how Britain and the US react to Uhuru’s attempt to avoid appearing in the Hague. The ICC trial was a major factor in the election as the West was very clear in its preference for former Prime Minister Raila Odinga. However the Kenyan people chose not to be dictated to and voted in Uhuru and Ruto. Both Uhuru and Ruto were accused as having been behind the 2007 violence only because the prosecutor Ocampo could not viably at the time prosecute the then president Kibaki and his Prime Minister Raila Odinga, and expect the country to remain in one piece. He then did the next best thing and took their closest allies and accused them of spearheading the violence. At that time Ruto was Raila’s deputy but things changed as the March 2013 election drew near. Ruto got into bed with Uhuru and they put together a formidable campaign that took the election. This was totally unexpected by the western powers and they were caught on the wrong foot. Since taking over, the President has already been to China and signed several bi-lateral trade agreements in which the Chinese will construct some major projects. With the recent findings of large oil and gas reserves in Kenya , the stakes have suddenly multiplied. With this background, there are definitely some powerful business and political interests that are interested in controlling how this whole scenario turns out. Uhuru’s ICC case is due to start within the next month or so , and it will be interesting to see what direction this takes and especially what the stance of the West will be. If we see a sudden change of heart from the US, then certainly there will be a lot of food for thought. Also don’t forget that Barry Hussein (a.k.a. Barrack Obama) is half Kenyan and his father hailed from the same part of the country as Raila Odinga.
Sincere Apologies for the length of this post, but it was important to let y’all know that this was not just a minor incident in a 3rd world country, but a major play by the PTB. A few pawns have been sacrificed and soon to be revealed will be the grand plan of checkmate!
I’d love to get your feedback.
Kinyash

Back
Top Bottom