keylontic science?

pescado

Padawan Learner
has anyone run across this keylonic science/Kathara Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order Bio-Spiritual Healing System info?? i had this guy talk my ear OFF about this stuff awhile back. honestly i couldnt even penetrate the cult-speak but have researched it a bit since and my intuition says its a little misleading. anyone familiar?

Found this, seems to have bits of everything currently on the internet from everywhere.

http:(2 slash)www(dot)katharateam(dot)com/

Welcome to the web site of the Kathara Team of the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order. The Kathara Team is a group of Teachers and Facilitators who have integrated Key Teachings of Keylontic Science and the Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System Level1-2�, and are staffed by Azurite Press, MCEO to facilitate the teachings around the world.

Keylontic Science is the Sacred Teachings of The Law of One, being returned to the Angelic/Human Race at this most important time in the evolution of the Race and Planet. The principles of Keylontic Science are Ascension Teachings of the Mechanics of Creation and the dynamics of Merkabas. The Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System� is an intricate part of the teachings of Keylontic Science. Kathara is Ka= Light, Tha = Sound, Ra = ONE-Spirit.

Through the Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System�, the student will discover that they are part of a much larger energetic structure called "The Time Matrix" and that they are a "Multi-Dimensional" Being with levels of identity throughout the Time Matrix and beyond.

Through the Teachings of The Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System�, you can regain the understanding of your 15 dimensional anatomy and rapidly heal your energetic templates (The Kathara Grid) to expedite the process of biological ascension. By learning of your structure of the individual Kathara Grid, you will discover where the distortions are that are keeping the consciousness "phased locked" in the 3rd dimensional reality fields, locking out the Higher Levels of consciousness, and the mechanics to heal those distortions to allow the awareness and knowledge of your higher dimensional selves to embody in the biological system.

All technologies used in Keylontic Science and The Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System�, are "State of the Art" and are the Mechanics by which and through which manifest holograms are created, including the physical body.

All diseases, be they physical, emotional, or mental, are results of distortions held within the Energetic Structure of the Kathara Grid. In order to heal the distortions that manifest the dis-ease, one must heal the distortion in the Core Structure of the Kathara Grid.

Because the Angelic/Human race is energetically connected to the Kathara Grid of the planet Earth, when you consciously work to heal the distortions in your Own Template, you are simultaneously helping to heal the planet and everything existing on the planet.

As well as learning how to heal your "own" template, the Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System� also teaches the student how to "Facilitate Healing" for others.

We find ourselves in a most important part of the evolution of the race and the planet as we move through this Stellar Activation Cycle. Because of the Recent Events of Hetharo and Hethalon - See the Dance for Programs offered through Azurite Press - we have an unprecedented opportunity to rapidly heal ourselves and our planet by 2012, by using the Higher Heliotalic Frequencies, so that we can move into Higher Dimensional Reality Systems and release our consciousness from the confines of the distortions held within the 3rd dimensional reality system.

The races on this planet are being offered a "Gift" from the Guardian Races of the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order, that we have been waiting for over 550,000 years to receive. If they choose to accept this gift they will rapidly expand their consciousness to regain the memory of the race and the planet and discover where they came from, why they are here and where they are going. The process of that self discovery begins with healing your own template! This is the "Birth Right" of all races!

We look forward to seeing you at a Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing class soon.

Many Blessings, The "Kathara Team"
Volvo, Video, Velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Just Because you can doesn't mean you should

The answer is yes... But what was the question?

The whole feel of this message is that of a 'feel good buzz' for the love light new age junkie.
It's important to note that many of these ads employ written NLP.
Pescado, what you can do is read the QFG article on 'COSMIC SPAM' by Henry See, on the Site Map (Cass.org), and apply that critical type of analysis to their advertising literature, or the article posted by paulnotbilly.
I haven't critically analyzed the written material yet, but i'm sure it would be helpful in discernment.

pescado said:
has anyone run across this keylonic science/Kathara Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order Bio-Spiritual Healing System info?? i had this guy talk my ear OFF about this stuff awhile back. honestly i couldnt even penetrate the cult-speak but have researched it a bit since and my intuition says its a little misleading. anyone familiar?
I tried to read some of the "Voyagers: The Sleeping Abductees Volume 1, 2nd edition".
I found it to be basically word salad.
wilecoyote said:
The whole feel of this message is that of a 'feel good buzz' for the love light new age junkie.
Agreed.

Talking about short cuts: "Gift": If it's free, its not for me.

These people also promote the disempowering message that there are this x-amount of blessed children that will (I'm paraphrasing) "take care" of humanity and save us all. Nothing to do here. Go back to sleep.

Kathara Team of the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order.
Key Teachings of Keylontic Science and the Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System Level1-2™, and are staffed by Azurite Press, MCEO
I think they used some Role Playing Games Random Name Generator.

j0da said:
Key Teachings of Keylontic Science and the Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System Level1-2™, and are staffed by Azurite Press, MCEO
:lol: Sounds like it, yes.

I have also read The Voyagers: Part 1 and 2. The books contains a lot of claims about human history and purpose, but no sources and critical thinking. But I guess that is meant to be, so basically typical NewAge cointelpro.

So I got the same impression as already mentioned, though it is a great science fiction read, with epic scale.

But who needs fiction, when the truth is stranger.

birger said:
j0da said:
:lol: Sounds like it, yes.

I have also read The Voyagers: Part 1 and 2. The books contains a lot of claims about human history and purpose, but no sources and critical thinking. But I guess that is meant to be, so basically typical NewAge cointelpro.

So I got the same impression as already mentioned, though it is a great science fiction read, with epic scale.

But who needs fiction, when the truth is stranger.
i havent read any the material, although i was URGED to do so, i have read bits from their website and whatever was available. dont need to buy into another 'ascension' school and its nonsense. seems like a good sell now and days though. if i had any hustle in me maybe i would doin the same! haha. jk.

Maybe I misunderstand, there may be "Ascension Teachings" but I'm not sure how they relate to this business of healing the body, which seems to be the focus here. Maybe that's not important. For what it's worth, the C's famously said, in 2000, "The soul, she counteth. The body, she doth not!" Maybe this material is aimed at the body-centric?

Session 941016:
Q: (L) Are there any exercises we can use to help our bodies transform into fourth density?
A: Not necessary. It is the soul that matters.

Session 991113:
Q: ... I thought you might address this directly, aside from the fact that the only contract I can see that needs to be cancelled is the one to pay any money to attend this "school."
A: Dabbling in such nonsense is not necessary for one to ascend.
Two more comments: in this case, a "good trance channel" is defined as one which tells the client that which the client wishes to hear. Comment two: What?! No "god sparks?"
(This is a humorous reference to another "psychic" of which we are aware, who was assigning "god spark levels" to her clients in a completely nonsensical cosmology designed to separate the client from their money and make them feel important)

Ah yes, Anna Hayes.

As it happens, we do have some things on the site about her.

Discernment Or Machiavelli and the ET's

We received the following letter from a reader. It is a bit long, but worth reading in its entirety in light of the issues it raises which are dealt with in a general way with the commentary that follows.

Dear Laura,

Last night late, still pondering how to sum up my initial impressions of Anna Hayes' work, I took home and read a printout of Anna Hayes' response to David Icke's and Dan Winter's apparent (I have not read these) disparagements of her work.

Anna's response was dated 05/29/00. The printout was website: www.greatdreams.com/anna2.htm

I have no right or desire to be judgmental of anyone, enjoying as I do the great diversity of Life and the great disparity of perspectives/ perceptions. (On this subject, I liked Anna Hayes' comment to Icke and Winters, "...too bad, we could have learned much from discovering where our respective knowings fit together into the big picture.") I do have impressions and opinions.

I first found Anna Hayes through an email that a friend sent that contained Anna's comments on what Anna perceived to be the dangers of monoatomic gold. I was impressed with her apparent knowledgeableness on the subject and searched further to see what else she "knew" about. This led to the Anna Hayes' website, which was (I understand) set up not by Anna but by a supporter.

At this website, I linked with three radio conversations between Anna and Jeff Rense. In these conversations she seemed very humble and very knowledgeable about certain matters (matters I did not have enough knowledge about to be able to "judge" if she was making "reasonable sense"). She did not proselytize or say that her information was the only way to Truth. I was by now even more impressed. That night, 9/8, I ordered her first two books (which have not yet arrived, guess being printed in October; my check has not yet been cashed).

And I read more of the limited material available at her website (she says she has not had time to prepare more to be posted at the website, as her workshops and work to help stabilize the planet's grid against problems expected in about 2003, and ? maybe before, are her top priorities). This material, as I recall, included information on scalar waves. And what I read so confused me (term upon term, with hardly a word or concept I recognized to get a foothold on--I concluded I was either utterly stupid in the face of Advanced Intellect or that this Teacher did not understand the basic teaching principle that "Showing off what you know is not important; it is not what the Teacher knows that is important; it is instead how well that material is imparted so that the Student can know it: what does the Student end up knowing?")--that I wrote to Ark to ask for his impression of the material.

I figured that her material should at least make rudimentary sense to a highly-trained, bright physicist who was also open-minded to this kind of material--in short, the material had to make some sense to a person like Ark, even if it was "gobbledy-gook" to me.

As I recall, Ark's comment after reading was something along the lines of, "How can someone expressing herself like this be called a teacher?"
[Note: theThe actual exchange referenced by the correspondent was published in the Wave Series and is as follows:

The Wave said:
A Shaman is, as Eliade describes, a Technician of Ecstasy. This is an essential qualification and/or result of contact with the Divine. More than that, in order to be in direct contact with the Divine, the human being must be able to "see the unseen." This Seeing is the capacity of human beings to enlarge their perceptual field until they are capable of assessing not only outer appearances, but also the essence of everything in order to access the level of being that enables them make choices that are capable of initiating a new causal series.

Of course, problems arise when an individual attempts to be a Shaman without knowledge. A recent correspondent sent us some information about a popular channeled source that claims to be teaching a new perspective on physics.

Dear Ark and Laura,
I don't know much about Scalar Waves, certainly not enough to know whether or not the site below's information on Scalar Waves is useful, but I pass the information along to you. I have heard Anna Hayes speak on the Jeff Rense radio show, and she made a good impression as an apparently calm and knowledgeable person.
Ark went to the site in question and began to read. After a period of study, he responded as follows:

Ark said:
] Hi ____,
While reading:

I can't help thinking that it is a pity that a person that evidently knows nothing about waves, dimensions, particle spin etc. chooses to "TEACH" others on these subjects. But, on the other hand, creating more confusion is what the Lizzies must have on their mind. And they seem to be successful.

On the other hand, we are in a Free Will Universe - it is up to each person to choose the path and the "teacher." Thanks for the link - it helps me.
Best,
ark.
As it happened, the response was also sent (by the correspondent asking Ark to look into it) to a promoter of the above channeling (Dee Finney of "Great Dreams") who then wrote to Ark:

Hi:
One doesn't need to know anything on a specific topic when the information isn't coming from oneself but from a higher source.
Love, Light, and Joy
Dee Finney
Note added: It is extremely interesting to discover that Dee Finney, the author of the above declaration about Anna Hayes, has now included her (and Cassiopaea, by the way) in her "history of cults." It is extremely strange how so many who have promoted real cults, then turn around and "expose" them. Sounds like COINTELPRO, eh?

Aside from the fact that actually reading that nonsense is an energy drain, such a perspective does NOT resonate with the Cassiopaean information in which independent study and gaining of knowledge is urged as the only means by which we can be protected from being led into "traps." Ark replied to Dee Finney:

Ark said:
Sure, but to check whether the information comes from a higher source or lower source, it is always necessary first to check whether the information makes any sense or is just a mumbo-jumbo. There are lot of dead dudes and other entities that are more than ready to pour all kinds of nonsense into our heads.

Real research is ALWAYS necessary. How else can we know we are not being disinformed?

You must never RELY on what the entities tell you. You always have to check and keep critical! Unless you WANT to live in an illusion. Many people do.
Best,
ark
Anyone can be a channel. It takes knowledge and WILL to be able to CHOOSE who or WHAT one will channel.
What we see in the Anna Hayes problem is this: if she had a broad knowledge base and/ or a network where she could research the information given to her, she would not have a problem with discernment.

Of course, she doesn't THINK she has a problem with discernment. She claims that she relies on her "organic memory" as the yardstick by which to measure the information she "receives." Yet our research has shown us how cunningly even THAT can be manipulated.

Again, the only hope we see for obviating the direct manipulation of our minds is via a research network. We have to find the "reading error" of our instrument, and then we have to re-tune them or make corrections via a network.

When we consider the following claim:

One doesn't need to know anything on a specific topic when the information isn't coming from oneself but from a higher source.
Aside from the fact that the above is a jaw-droppingly arrogant statement, we actually are at the "heart" of the problem. If there is not a broad knowledge base - what is known in esoteric studies as "the vessel" - there is no possibility of "real knowledge" being received from "higher sources." The Sufis say: the water takes on the color of the cup. If the individual is ignorant, has not made long and concerted efforts to separate truth from lies, obejectivity from subjectivity, then what they "receive" will be colored by this lack, this ignorance, this subjectivity, these lies.

As we have said repeatedly - and the Cassiopaeans state repeatedly - independent study and gaining of knowledge is the ONLY way to develop discernment. As Ark has said:

Real research is ALWAYS necessary. How else can we know we are not being disinformed?
This is the meaning of the parable of the wine bottles:

Luke said:
5:36 And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old. 5:37 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish. 5:38 But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved. 5:39 No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better.

Now back to the email from our reader]

I pulled back, realizing that here again was a test of discernment: don't get your hopes up too high, don't anticipate, don't indulge in wishful thinking that this might be a reliable source of information, rely only on your personal Intuition, what is "right" to your own powers of discernment.

Later, after reading on the Keylontic Egroups site, I was ashamed of myself for letting an email therein, allegedly on someone's personal life, color my opinion: someone, allegedly a hacker or "reptilian" spreader of disinformation who used another member's name, wrote a mean email along the lines of (all in caps, as I recall), "You people are so full of it. You know the real reason Anna has canceled the rest of her UK trip. It's not because her guidance called her home to work because there is some cosmic disturbance she needs to help Earth with. It is because she has dropped her long-time partner and taken up with another man."

To the egroup's credit, no one, no matter how dismayed about this possibility, said anything, and the post was removed. I have no idea if the "accusation" is true and agree that Anna's personal life is none of my business, although if true, the way one conducts one's personal life can say something about a person's impeccability (at least as "judged" by observers).

Anyway, by this time, you, Laura, had had a chance to consider some of Anna's work, and as I recall, you were at first concerned then intrigued that Anna might be on to something, then concerned again by her "fight fire with fire" comments. (I too have heard that "What we resist, persists," although I have also sometimes wondered if this advice is a way to render ourselves passive and allowing of unbalanced negativity, although "allowing" can be good, too.)

And now last night, I have read the material I mentioned at the start of this long email, and I am impressed again.

Some impressions:

--She seems genuinely humble in tone and in words ("I am very humbled and appreciative to know these teachings and remember who I am." And my paraphrase: "It is not me that is important. The knowledge is.")

--She seems highly knowledgeable about something. Just because I don't understand advanced calculus does not mean advanced calculus does not exist (this latter seems to have been at least in part the mindset of the Inquisition), so my confusion is not necessarily a sign that the material is false. Her system seems to have cohesion to her and to some of her advanced students. If it is delusion, it seems to be consistent and cohesive delusional material that apparently makes "sense" eventually, if you are willing to study hard, according to advanced students who speak up on the Keylontic Science egroups listing. (But how I wish some of the terms did not seem so "silly" to me. I feel like yelling, "language-centrically,": "Speak English, for gosh sake! Translate the Egyptian or inter-dimensionals' language into something I can understand, I beg, if only for the sake of the beginning student.")

In these quotations from the website mentioned at the beginning of this email, Anna speaks for herself:

--"I show the scary stuff, but I also show solutions." (Page 3 of 29)

--"...attempting to pidgeonhole me into a reptilian category...If we were on the reptilian team, we wouldn't be teaching people how to reclaim their personal power...how to be immune to this reptilian manipulation."

--"I am supposedly a reptilian disinformant because I shared my knowledge of Mr. Icke's being set up to be used for potential disinformation." (Page 4 of 29)

--"I am a member of the council of pro-human inter-dimensionals."

--"You consider yourself qualified to invalidate these teachings....Personally I have no attachment to whether you are willing to expand beyond the limited views you now...defend." (Page 8 of 29)

--"...reclaim the freedom that remembering offers."

--"...Mr. Icke is more interested in defending [his] paradigms than in broadening [his] view and expanding [his] understanding--fine, OK with me. I was simply offering options you have yet to [discover]."

--"Reptilian disinformation? You are judging something you know little about. ...Too bad, we could have learned much from discovering where our respective knowings fit together into the big picture." --(Page 9 of 29)

--"Presently, the priority has been to assist in planetary grid mechanics that will help avert a potential earth-changes mess in 2003" [the Wave arrives "early?!"], "that would result via Illuminati manipulation, if intervention by pro-human visitors had not been orchestrated." [The workshops are apparently the second, next priority.]

--"No one is going to 'save the world' but its inhabitants themselves....I can't waste my energies in trying to convince them of what they do not want to learn...my energies are being directed into facing the big issues at hand and helping to offer solutions. As priorities allow, I will offer more information on the Web for people who desire to explore...

--Mr. Icke and Mr. Winter, we ALL have more to learn...too bad you think you know enough about everything to discount valid information that others may have..."

--[Why this] "competition over who knows more rather than cooperation to discern more...

--Mr. Winter asks Ms. Hayes if she has ever considered that she is also being set up and manipulated to provide disinformation? "Of couse, I have examined that possibility in regard to my visitor contact. The difference here is that I REMEMBER the rest of it...I remember where I was and who I was before adopting this incarnation, I remember the motivation...and vividly remember the many AWFUL times when incarnates of the Emerald Order...were literally exterminated on this planet and their teachings of freedom destroyed....I remembered these things before any contact with visitors in this lifetime, and I remember the last time I fully incarnated here to continue assisting with the return of this information to the planet.

--If what the Guardian Alliance Emerald Order taught me was different from my ORGANIC memory, I would have doubted them and trusted my own memory. But everything they have ever taught me fits in with what I remember as a person and as a soul...

--We are introducing healing technologies for the DNA that people can learn to do themselves, bio-field protection mechanics people can learn, and a paradigm of comprehending inter-dimensional reality that far exceeds in detail and coherent content anything else that is presently available in the public arena. And you are now suggesting that THIS is reptilian dis-information? What in YOUR OWN information on DNA [etc.] can be proven as free from reptilian distortion?..." --(Page 1 or 2 of 29)

--"Others are too busy chasing lizards to know about these programs."

--"My job is not about changing people's minds. It is about sharing information as honestly as I can so they may have a greater knowledge base from which to assimilate their opinions....I offer solutions as well as pointing out problems." (Page 16 of 29)
And this, Laura, is the point to which I have gotten in the 29-page printout. (There were many more "good" quotations I could have included here.) As you can see, I have waffled from "impressed" to "embarrassed I fell for it" back to "impressed" again.

I am working to discern more clearly and to be always in alignment with the Truth as best I can discern it, and to serve the highest good of all beingness. I will read further into Anna Hayes' work and into your work. May All That Is bless you. We sure do.
The only sensation I received from the Anna Hayes' quotes above was insufferable arrogance thinly disguised as humility. Abyssal ignorance and pathetic gullibility are also evident. Of course, when you consider who she was debating, it's hard not to be on her side in the discussion! But perhaps that is intentional. After all, the REAL manipulation seems to be to manipulate one group to believe one things, another to believe another, and set them against each other. Without REAL RESEARCH, this property of disinformation cannot be exposed!
Article continues... click the link above to read it all.

Funny, I encountered Keylontic Science a couple of years ago through this site http://www.dnaperfection.com/index.html when I tried the whole DNA activation thing. I'm not sure if it worked since I'm not any better then when I first did it; which is unfortunate because it cost a lot of money.

The guy Toby Alexander led me to this site http://www.azuritepress.com/ which contains a lot of the arcane, convaluted jargon mentioned above. He recommended I do some exercise, the Eckasha maharic seal or something. Anyway I think I'll just stick to Reiki from now on.

From what I do know about Keylonic Science, it is amazing the use of scalar motion. That explains the movement of subatomic particles in my opinion. It also fits pieces together that were missing because there was things about motions that I did not understand. Like electricity does not need a force to act upon it to move it just does for some reason and that was one of the examples given in the text. As for the MECO I am not to fond of the teachings because I know they are in accords with the priest from Ur. But the knowledge itself is worth exploring, (without all the hot air and guided meditations.) Anyone who want to guide yr meditation has some serious issues because meditation is yr own experience and because each of us has a different perspective how can one be guided.

That just my opinion but I only human so..........

Hi Nisa7,

It's normally customary to make an introductory post in the Newbies section. Have a look through and you'll see many examples there to get an idea.

It was said on one of the Keylontic Science websites that, according to Voyagers II by Ashayana Deane, there is not a Stargate in the Gulf of Aden. I don't have a page reference for this.

Back
Top Bottom