Knife attack in police HQ of Paris : 4 dead police(wo)men.

Ca.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
FLASH - Attack on #Préfecture of #police at #Paris : 1 policeman stabbed 2 women before being killed by a policeman, with a rifle. Wide security perimeter. A policewoman would have died. The Cité station is closed. The policeman would be radicalized. (LCI)
Should know guys
Line 2
The 2 tracks are studied. LCI evokes a radicalized but it is possible that he attacked and stabbed these 2 women because radicalized

At least one officer has died in a brazen knife attack at the Paris police headquarters, according to reports. The assailant, said to be an employee at the main station, was shot and killed.

At least one policeman was seriously injured in the assault, according to French television channel BFM. Sources within law enforcement told Reuters that the attacker was killed.
Meanwhile, a spokesman for the Paris police has declined to comment on the incident.
A metro station near the police headquarters has been shut down for security reasons, the city's transport authority announced following the attack.

France's Interior Minister, Christoper Castaner, is en route to the police headquarters to inspect the crime scene, according to local media.
The suspect behind the attack is believed to have worked at the police headquarters, although it's not clear under what capacity, multiple outlets have reported.
71c1e631bad52a63649b8f4874a7eebf.png

Attack on the #Prefecture of #police of #Paris : the attacker, Mickaël A, employee, killed 4 #policiers next to his office before being killed by a peacekeeper with an automatic rifle. #Philippe & #Castaner on the spot. The privileged internal dispute.

#Policiers We have been mistaken for 30 years considering that the level of efficiency of public services is dependent on the level of public spending. We can not improve a system that does not work well by always pouring in more resources. It takes a criminal policy at the height
Line2
BAND OF CRIMINAL BARBARES. They EXPRESS with impunity with joy.

The policewoman #LindaKebbab admits that BlackBlocs could be stopped but that orders are not given in this sense!

a774e65c7cd3c149fe3e7f3a755bf7d8.png

Edit add:

What, no manifesto.
#Préfecture The attacker shared: "The most important thing is to die as a Muslim" on his facebook page. Inquiry closed! The refusal of the anti- #terroriste to seize the case to save appearances or "do not worry the people" is a state scandal!

Cnn (Screen Capture)
b9dd1393f20de043d3d302a1afbdba39.png

a36fe4d0ee203bf54337e2766bb196de.png

e322bbc6d703465456d0cb25d43a3b83.png

1ba5f3d94d146e0a069d63991bfd0d76.png

#PrefectureParis the assailant had converted to Islam 18 months ago. The computer scientist was interviewed on October 3 with his supervisor who wanted to question him about his behavior towards the women of the prefecture.

Emmanuel Macron... on tweeter........Nothing of this tragedy, in writing.

In front of a well disciplined public who rose as a single man, #Macron open it #GrandDebat by a vibrant tribute to the police. Something tells me he will not talk about their special diet tonight ... #Retraites#GiletsJaunes#Rodez#acte47

A rather curious event :

PS : I created a dedicated thread in the French section (to paste some articles in French).

Last edited:
So the attacker appears to be an employee (computer guy) of the intelligence service of the police HQ in Paris.
Being deaf-mute, married and father of 2 children, without any matter at work or in his neighbourhood, but converted to Islam in 2017.
Went with a ceramic long-blade knife at his work. Was interviewed by his female boss about a change in his behaviour with women (probably due to Islam ?). So he stabbed/killed her (his boss), 2 other colleagues and another one in the courtyard where a freshly arrived (since 1 week) young policeman put 2 bullets in his head...

Context : the day before, 27 000 policemen had a protest march in Paris (a major one since decades).
And a few days ago, Éric Zemmour gave a conference at a far-right meeting organized by Marion Maréchal (niece of Marine Lepen), which was a violent/hateful diatribe against muslims.
And BTW, the crime scene is close to Notre-Dame de Paris... some bad energies there apparently !

My own comment : What a strange event !
Looks like the PTB decided to use a MK-programmed patsy to traumatize (if needed) the policemen and prepare a civil war between christians ans muslims...

Last edited:
Recently the banning of sharp kitchen knives was proposed in the UK. This incident might add momentum to that idea which would help keep people safe from the crazies :cry:. Guns and knives gotta go...

And a few days ago, Éric Zemmour gave a conference at a far-right meeting organized by Marion Maréchal (niece of Marine Lepen), which was a violent/hateful diatribe against muslims.
And BTW, the crime scene is close to Notre-Dame de Paris... some bad energies there apparently !

I haven't watched the conference, only read some extracts as reported by the MSM, but from I've read – and though one might question a possible agenda on his part – I think he's merely stating a simple, obvious truth, which might appear hateful or violent to some people who have have been brainwashed by the "vivre ensemble"/"everybody can get along and we SHALL all live together - whether you want it or not - in the land of rainbows and unicorns" propaganda.

In his programme "Zemmour and Naulleau" on Paris Première, broadcast on Wednesday, the polemicist once again considered Islam to be "a totalitarian religion".

He doesn't apologize. Éric Zemmour defended, in his broadcast on Wednesday evening on Paris Première, his violent remarks on Islam and immigration last weekend, which caused an outcry and led to the opening of a judicial inquiry.

"I stand by what I said"
and "I don't insult anyone", he said during the talk show "Zemmour and Naulleau", invited to address his speech given Saturday at the "Convention of the Right" and broadcast live on LCI.

In this speech, the polemicist, who was recently convicted for inciting religious hatred castigated in particular the "diversity ideology" and the "war of extermination" targeting "the white heterosexual man", also citing the writer Renaud Camus, theorist of the "great replacement" of the white and Christian population by a Muslim immigrant population.

"An insult to all Muslims"

His comments were immediately discussed in the talk show on Paris Première (pay-TV channel of the M6 group), which had been recorded beforehand. In particular, Éric Zemmour replied to his colleague Éric Naulleau, who criticized him for having "crossed boundaries", in particular by drawing a "comparison between Nazism and Islam".

"It is an insult to all Muslims in France, most of whom live peacefully, and to all those who, either personally or through their families, suffered from Nazism," Éric Naulleau told him, judging his statements "unworthy".

"Islam is a totalitarian religion that is in charge of/controls individuals [note: just like judaism, BTW. Zemmour is Jewish - although from an Algerian Berber family] whether you like it or not, and secondly I have the right to say it, we have the right to criticize a religion," replied Éric Zemmour, after invoking, in support of his remarks, several authors such as "Paul Claudel who compared Islam to Nazism".

Last edited:
I haven't watched the conference, only read some extracts as reported by the MSM, but from I've read – and though one might question a possible agenda on his part – I think he's merely stating a simple, obvious truth, which might appear hateful or violent to some people who have have been brainwashed by the "vivre ensemble"/"everybody can get along and we SHALL all live together - whether you want it or not - in the land of rainbows and unicorns" propaganda.

I think you're totally right about this. However, the irony is that the "vivre ensemble/ everybody can get along" and the rest doesn't actually come from minorities, or in this case Muslims. This was promoted by the government, the media and some left group. Similarly, immigration policies are not decided by migrants, but again by the government and generally it was group within the majority who made protest or a lot of noise about immigration. Do countries in Africa or the Middle East can truly sway the West on this? Nope. I mean who makes the law? Heck, if today, the screw was truly tightened in matters of immigration, could they do anything? In fact, France history in Africa is littered with them literally deciding who is going to win election in their former colonies. Ivory Coast, the country I'm originally from is a good example. In exchange of allowing France to control all policies in the country, the first president of Ivory Coast managed to soften immigration to France for Ivorian (and that only for a time) - he only just had to sell his country. Or like when we talk about the refuge crisis - well, who went to attack the Middle East?? And again, it is governments/ the West himself creating policies, not the refugees. What I'm trying to say is that all of this is just senseless. In most cases, European countries causes both the symptoms and the diseases and then everybody complains. It's honestly a tragedy.

Also, in some European countries if immigration was encouraged/ allowed it if often because migrants would fill roles that the main population didn't want (or if labour in them was just low) or when the government wanted to reduce wages since migrants would accept to do the job for lower in certain position.

Now, in regards to the awful tragedy that occurred. Frankly, while Islam is definitely a messed-up religion, cases like this feel like we're in a play. For me, when I look at things like this, it's less about the individual, but more about the structure of our world. It's like the PTB really want this clash of civilisation. Every piece on the board is moved so that it will come to this. I don't think it's an accident that there are more and more crime committed by Muslims and the religion itself is just a kind of a cover up for the fact that there are entities who are manipulating the entire situation. It's like in the US, why all of a sudden there were more and more videos of police officers killing black people.

I agree with you. "Problem" is that Mr Zemmour sort of likes to "provoke" when he debates/talks about his ideas. He could have said most of it in a more audible way and without some "hard to hear" points. It's pretty easy to understand that the tone and the details of what he says bring several types of emotions and thoughts that divide population. But I think he doesn't care to be liked or seen as wise. Besides, I used the term "provoke" but I'm not actually even sure that he does that on purpose. He just looks like someone who cannot bear to hide what he really thinks, truth or not; he seems to really believe in what he says and try to be honest with himself. About that, even his enemies admit that he's someone who has been keeping his line of thoughts for many years. He has a line and just follow it, like a program...

Anyway, I'd like to know if he planed to put such a mess in the country with his speech. Honestly, it made me laugh when I listened to his speech sometimes because I knew it would bring tremors in the media and I like to see the "good" people in the media being scared, crazy and angry while they listen to this kind of speeches :lol:

Now, in regards to the awful tragedy that occurred. Frankly, while Islam is definitely a messed-up religion, cases like this feel like we're in a play. For me, when I look at things like this, it's less about the individual, but more about the structure of our world. It's like the PTB really want this clash of civilisation.

It's a fact that there has been something in motion for a long time... Our era is pretty messed up, PTB does its best to change things the way he wants it to be. This is also one of the reasons that we are here trying to learn everything that must/can be learnt. It's important to identify and understand the rules of this game without being too much attached to it. I mean, I see all of that as a big game where we each play a character who can evolve or not depending of your will and potential. In a sense and as C's happend to say, "it's fun to learn", better to see it that way even if it's not easy everyday...

Recently the banning of sharp kitchen knives was proposed in the UK. This incident might add momentum to that idea which would help keep people safe from the crazies :cry:. Guns and knives gotta go...

The farmers (in these neck of the woods), depend on such instruments with great care and respect. Without them, they would have to resort to using stone age, tools.

This area was also a haven to the Gestapo, SS, and the Criminal Nazi cartels during the days of the resistance.

During the WAR, there were many summary executions (as retaliatory measures), slaughtering whole villages of the men, and young boys. While the women and children hid in the vast cave systems in this area.

In the end, those guns (supplied by outside Psychotic interest), and knives (which anyone can make), were part of the many victories with the War effort. Without them, they would have adapted with what was available from this area.

This current gun grab is in essence, (IMHO), preparation coming global financial collapse. Also the Grand Invasion, by the 4th-Density STS with their Nephilim giant enforcers. Remember, they are third density STS, (blood and guts), and guns will be a hazard to there existence.
Lizzie can't be having that, will "They".

So, many more false flags we to go, until the GP demands they be taken, like the C's said.

Last edited:

Do you really think that the solution for being safe is to put away guns, knives, screw drivers or other tools, trucks (think about the terrorism attack in Nice, south of France), gas bottles, etc... ? Crazy people, mental-programmed guys or psychopaths will always find a way to kill people if they really want to do and especially if PTB wants them to do it. But, at some point, regular citizens will be those defenseless.

We live in a society where politics can't stop limiting liberty and controlling population in the name of the holy security...
Besides, in our modern societies, the solution for safety is always to harass normal citizens rather than criminals or psychopaths.

Here is a good example about that. In 2017, there was some problems with women and migrants in a neighborhood in Paris (Porte de la Chapelle). Many illegal migrants lives in this area and eventually started to harass women walking in the streets. Mrs Caroline de Haas, a former french minister counselor, proposed to make pedestrians paths larger to make possible women to avoid the harassers more easily... According to her, problem wasn't the harasser but the urban organization... Yeah, I know, too good to be true...

Harcèlement de rue à la Chapelle-Pajol: faut-il "élargir les trottoirs"?

This current gun grab is in essence, (IMHO), preparation coming global financial collapse. Also the Grand Invasion, by the 4th-Density STS with their Nephilim giant enforcers. Remember, they are third density STS, (blood and guts), and guns will be a hazard to there existence.

So, many more false flags we to go, until the GP demands they be taken, like the C's said.

History tells us that governments tried their best, in the past, to take away the means for populations to defend themselves and it goes on, thanks to the juridical machinery. (Be careful when you defend yourself against an attack if you hurt the attacker !)

In a hand, we could think that the expected 36 millions of Nephilims might not have any problem to handle a few people who have guns and knives (who knows ^^ ?) but in another hand, when you take a general look to the news all around the world, you can see that before facing the Nephilims, you have the Yellow Jackets in France and people angry against their government everywhere. It's not being a genius to understand that it's far better for PTB to make sure that citizens cannot resist and rebel against them.

My 2 cents

Do you really think that the solution for being safe is to put away guns, knives, screw drivers or other tools, trucks (think about the terrorism attack in Nice, south of France), gas bottles, etc... ?

No! I vaguely wondered if someone might read that the wrong way. As I see it, if guns, knives etc. are taken away, the only ones who will have them are criminals. I was being sarcastic which is easily lost in this means of communication. The totalitarian tip toe is starting to break into a run and I see this proposed knife grab as part of that.

The farmers (in these neck of the woods), depend on such instruments with great care and respect. Without them, they would have to resort to using stone age, tools.

This area was also a haven to the Gestapo, SS, and the Criminal Nazi cartels during the days of the resistance.

During the WAR, there were many summary executions (as retaliatory measures), slaughtering whole villages of the men, and young boys. While the women and children hid in the vast cave systems in this area.

In the end, those guns (supplied by outside Psychotic interest), and knives (which anyone can make), were part of the many victories with the War effort. Without them, they would have adapted with what was available from this area.

I see what you mean and in war time, people DO need guns and knife to defend against any danger. So if anything, I would recommend people to stock up! Economic collapse causes means increased violence and then if we have civil war...then all bets are off. However, nobody will be surviving the bloodshed that is coming imo. The Grand Invasion will end in mass cataclysm. And it's not so sure that most people will even survive up to that point. I don't know to me it feels more like we're in a slaughterhouse rather than at war.

Back
Top Bottom