Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Pat

Jedi
Today's session was also interesting. He printed a few photos to focus on as he does for missing persons.

Very interesting indeed.
That is an interesting angle, getting inside the heads of various leaders to show what they are thinking. And for the most part, it sounds entirely plausible.

Could he be talking about STS group, the one at the top mixed with humans and others... . To say that both Schwab and Tedros are not part of the Club was expected. Isn't Schwab on his way out?
Flat snake ring: Definitely STS. Another secret society we don't know about. Higher ups of all! Creepy!

I wanted to look into the significance of the number 15. I found one significance which I agree suited what I was looking for, 15 having a negative connotation. Here is what I found:

Numerology Number 15​

The Meaning of Number 15​

In Numerology it is understood that numbers possess particular qualities that function like personality traits, exerting their influence wherever they are detected.
Numbers do not have to be clearly apparent to exert this kind of influence.
The fact is that numbers are embedded in our experience in ways that we may not even detect and shape our experience in ways that can be startling when fully realized.

The Symbolic Meaning of Number 15​

The number 15 is associated with the 15th card of the Tarot, which many believe to be the most negative card in the deck.

The Devil is associated primarily with sensuality and ego (remember Lucifer wanted the other angels to worship him instead of God) and both of these characteristics can be detected in number 15 by examining its individual digits.

The number 1 has many positive leadership qualities, but it also faces the challenge of keeping ego in check. The number 5, you may remember, is the number of sensual or materialistic pleasures.

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Interesting. The good news (it can be bad also, depends on) is that all these men, apart Putin, are completely stressed, nervous, insecure. If what this man is saying is true., Nervous, at the brink of loosing your head. Maybe they are scare also.

So when you are nervous like that, insecure you can do stupid things, you are not in power anymore. Apart Putin, all these men look, from what the man is saying, like dolls that are loosing life.

Anyway, we know for sure that they are nuts. That's a fact. Not just them, but all the people who think they control the planet.

Thank you!

christx11

Jedi Master
I too take all such Clairvoyant info with a grain of salt. But sometimes things can be picked up.

What I find most interesting in this recent session is "Logo Arithmetica". What is that? It sounds as if "Logo Arithmetica" is some kind of information coming into the mass consciousness prematurely, before they expected it.

Strange... Something is going wrong in his opinion and he fears that people may be awakening prematurely. "Logo Arithmetica". What is happening in the world right now, I'm not talking about Ukraine, but other things, it's also about people, this is the "Logo Arithmetica". Something is going wrong with it, and he's afraid of waking people up too soon.

I feel that in what was prepared, something went wrong... The fear that people will wake up. This may mean that people will actually wake up. That would be beautiful. May his fear and my vision come true.

Logo / logos - logic, reason, even cosmological world view

Arithmetica - mathematics? Diophantus of Alexandria Arithmetica

Maybe some new mathematical logic may wake some people up or throw a monkey wrench into the works of some well placed plans.

Nević Nenad

The Living Force
I too take all such Clairvoyant info with a grain of salt. But sometimes things can be picked up.

What I find most interesting in this recent session is "Logo Arithmetica". What is that? It sounds as if "Logo Arithmetica" is some kind of information coming into the mass consciousness prematurely, before they expected it.

Logo / logos - logic, reason, even cosmological world view

Arithmetica - mathematics? Diophantus of Alexandria Arithmetica

Maybe some new mathematical logic may wake some people up or throw a monkey wrench into the works of some well placed plans.
Could also be: word, or idea.

I like: May his fear and my vision come true.

Top Bottom