Kurt Nimmo: WING TV Trashes RBN Host

In yet another self-destructive turn of the worm, the dynamic duo of the internet radio show WING TV have trashed D. L. Abrahamson, host of Republic Broadcasting Network's False Flag News.

According to Victor Thorn and Lisa Guliani, Abrahamson is a "disinfo artist" not only because he does not agree with Thorn and Guliani's take on the events of September 11, 2001, but also because he is Jewish.

"We realize that Stadtmiller wants to reach a younger audience, but why resort to a 23-year old Jewish disinformation artist that promotes hip hop, worships at the altar of Alex Jones (who also runs a massive Zionist protection racket), and pushes the worst in 9-11 skullduggery? If Stadtmiller's trying to put a younger face on the 9-11 movement, couldn't he at least find one that tells the truth?" write the dynamic duo.

WING TV presents a litany of "evidence" indicating Abrahamson is a disinfo operative. For instance, Abrahamson's belief a plane hit the Pentagon, the planes were hijacked, Mohammad Atta was a double agent, Muslims want to destroy America, and more.

I tend to believe a plane did not hit the Pentagon, based on photographic evidence (and such evidence is hardly conclusive), but I respect the opinion of others who think otherwise. I don't call such people disinfo artists working for a refashioned version of COINTELPRO because they believe differently than I do. Since we do not have enough evidence to indicate otherwise, there is no reason to believe hijackers did not commandeered the flights on nine eleven.

Many researchers believe the planes were remotely controlled, but again there is scant evidence of this, although the technology certainly exists. I don't recall Abrahamson calling Atta a double agent, although I do recall his mentioning Atta attended the International Officers School at Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, Alabama, as well as the Defense Language Institute at Monterey, California, a fact reported by Newsweek, although this has since found its way down the memory hole (the article was archived by Thorn and Guliani nemesis, Alex Jones, on his Prison Planet web site).

Finally, one would have to live in a cave similar to the one Osama bin Laden lived in to not believe there is a small number of Muslims out there who want to destroy America. Of course, it is another matter entirely if they actually possess the capability to do so, regardless of the campfire stories pedaled by our neocon rulers.

Above all else, Thorn and Guliani find Abrahamson suspect because of his Jewish heritage. Abrahamson's sin is that he "conveniently forgot to stress Israel's long history of terrorism and illegal spying," apparently a result of "his last name." In fact, Abrahamson has repeatedly mentioned on his radio show Israeli terrorism and, above all, the Zionist link to the neocons.

Obviously, the problem is that Abrahamson does not believe, as Thorn and Guliani do, that nine eleven was strictly a product of evil and malicious Zionists, never mind the lack of any explanation how Israeli Zionists managed to make NORAD stand down. It is an established fact Israel was involved in sheparding Atta and crew, but then so was German intelligence.

And no doubt, as well, there is a direct link between the Likudites in Israel and the Straussian neocons now in control of the Bush White House and the Pentagon. It is fair to say that Halliburton, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Marsh & McLellan, AIG, Dyncorp, and a laundry list of other corporate and multinational interests were also involved in the conspiracy, or at least benefited.

Do the Jews control all of these interests as well?

Obviously, Victor Thorn and Lisa Guliani have joined the racist Eric Hufschmid in sharing a "Jew under every rock" paranoia. I find this racist finger pointing as destructive as any modern version of COINTELPRO. If Eric Hufschmid had his way, every Jew in the truth movement would be corralled into a ghetto until the pall of suspicion dissipated.

None of this bodes well for the "movement," as fractured and split by infantile factionalism as it is.

In order to demonstrate how ludicrous all of this is, consider that Horowitz neocons have pegged your humble blogger an "antisemite" and "Holocaust denier" while on the other end of the spectrum Judophobes such as Daryl Bradford Smith and Eric Hufschmid consider me a "crypto-Jew" and part of an illusory Jewish criminal network, minus absolutely any evidence, of course.

In 1970 I was an antiwar activist followed around by the real McCoy-COINTELPRO operatives dispatched by the Michigan State Police "Red Squad." Of course, back in the day, there were millions of Americans opposed to the Vietnam War, literally hundreds of thousands of activists, and this posed a sincere threat to the government, and the FBI, DIA, and the CIA were dispatched to take down the movement.

Now?

It appears what passes for a "movement" can be hobbled by a few loudmouths on the internet, casting aspersion and unsubstantiated claims of disinfo skullduggery.

It is sincerely disgusting and even more ridiculous.
http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=579

o dear. surely not him aswell??

"I tend to believe a plane did not hit the Pentagon"

Tend to believe?! H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P, which is it Kurt? And no, you can't have it both ways. You'll either stand up for the truth.. or you can join the rest of 'em in Fantasia.

All jews are not zionists,all zionists are not jews. Really .
When there are facts out there that show how the govts of the world and media cronies are cowardly puppets (Controversy of Zion..which on every page has got my eyse popping out) then belief is just a form of laziness, and a waste of preciouse time that we call life .

How sad to spend a life time never searching out truth where it is to be found.

I came across this not long after reading the above article (quoted from http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=519&p=2):

In this program, special "agents" are sent out to plant disinformation that expand and accelerate the conspiracy theories by "overdrawing" them to the point of absurdity.

Gary Allen writes:

Some conspiratorialists do indeed overdraw the picture by expanding the conspiracy (from the small clique which it is) to include every knee jerk liberal activist and government bureaucrat. Or, because of racial or religious bogotry they will take small fragments of legitimate evidence and expand them into a conclusion that will support their particular prejudice, i.e., the conspiracy is totally "Jewish," "Catholic," or "Masonic." These people do not help to expose the conspiracy, but, sadly play into the hands of those who want the public to believe that all conspirartorialists are screwballs. [Allen, 1972]
Is it relevant to the charges Nimmo makes?

What are you asking?
Are you asking if I think every Jewish person on the planet is involved in a zionist protection racket?

Answer: No, I don't. We've never said 9-11 was STRICTLY done by Israel, or Jews, or zionists.
We've said that it was an inside and an outside job, and we've said this publicly many times, in various public venues.

Dov Zakheim had access to remote control flight termination technology through his company. He also had access to the blueprints of the WTC complex. He was also in a very high government position at the time of 9-11. He also misappropriated 2.2 trillion as Comptroller. He also signed the PNAC document. He is also a rabid Zionist. And a rabbi. Facts, not racist smears.

Abrahamson did say Atta was a double agent. Nimmo should re-listen to Abrahamson's show. I did, and I took notes as I listened, stopping and starting the program so I could get down just what he said.
Also, Nimmo twists what we do say.

We DO say that 9-11 was an inside job (Israel-firsters within our own govt. ) AND an OUTSIDE job (the Israeli/zionist element in Israel. We do note that every pivotal player in the sale of the WTC complex was Jewish. Notable fact, not a racist smear. We do note that Israel (like the U.S.) is well-established as engaging in terrorist activities, black ops, etc... through its history. Fact, not racist smear.
Is telling the truth about atrocities in which Israel has played a significant role "racist"?
I think not. I call that telling it like it is. Same with America.

Nimmo seems to still believe there is a "truth movement".
Why that is, confounds me.
There is no truth movement.
However, there IS a zionist protection racket, an alternative media containment cabal, a 9-11 Untruth Mafia and a Hip-Hop Posse.

As for the REAL truth effort, there is a tireless effort being waged, a TRUTH WAR that is constantly being fought by a small circle of people, and without this effort by so few, there wouldn't even BE an effort, let alone a movement. I believe that 10000000%.

If Nimmo seriously thinks there is a "truth movement", then it is he who is dwelling in a cave.
so, is Nimmo endorsing this guy Abrahamson and endorsing Abrahamson's pals, too?
Endorsing Rense, the proven pathological liar?
Endorsing Jack Blood, the con-man, scam artist, psycho and as Stadtmiller characterized him, "sociopathic piece of crap"??
Endorsing Alex Jones, for godsakes?

And so I am to understand that when Nimmo is called an "anti-semite" and a "crypto-Jew", he is being called these names without basis - but when HE calls US "racists", this is with merit?
The show host in question happens to have a jewish name and is hosting a show on a network that is not known for its PRO-Israel, Pro-Jewish, Pro-Zionist opinions/information. I would go so far as to say that it is decidedly in the OPPOSITE camp, and I say this based upon many hours of listening to RBN shows and to the opinions of callers into those shows. The owner of RBN, John Stadtmiller, recently attended, co-sponsored and spoke at a decidedly anti-Israel, anti-zionist conference in Washington, D.C., which I attended and participated in also.
It was GREAT. Very informative, with an overflowing public attendance.

It is a genuine peculiarity that Abrahamson would even want to be a host on a network that is decidedly not pro-Israel or pro-zionist, in the first place. Not as peculiar to me, he focused on the Pakistanis, Saudis and Muslims and did NOT hammer on the Israeli involvement in 9-11 on that show.

VERY disturbing to me, that he characterized physical evidence as speculative garbage and we shouldn't be focusing on it and that his peripheral talking points were what we should be focusing on - points that originate from OTHER disinfo artists...LOL.

He stated that his talking points are more convincing in awakening the public, than the controlled demolition information. I guess the 2 minute explanation we give to the public, which is easy to explain to people, and which people can GET immediately, and which brings it home for the average Joe Q. citizen,....heck, that is not what we should be focusing on. We should listen to the guy who spins shill disinfo sprouted from other shills and regurgitate that stuff to the public. Yeah, that's it.
Screw the science. The science proving the controlled demolitions must be speculative garbage too, huh.

So, I'll ask you the same question you posed:

Are Nimmo's charges against WING TV relevant?
Furthermore, what precisely is Nimmo's role in this "movement" he believes exists? He seems to enjoy coming out of the woodwork just long enough to stick it to us when someone takes lame potshots at us for calling out a shill.
Just curious. More of the old "attack the one telling the truth, but don't attack the shill.."

By the way, if Nimmo had bothered to read 9-11 Evil, his eyes might be opened to a few things he mentioned in his "article". Then again, maybe they wouldn't. I repeat, it's not a truth movement.

Lisa

What never ceases to amaze me is the fact that most of the so-called 9-11 "Truth" people don't seem to have a real clue about how the perpetrators of such a crime as 9-11 would manage the "information flow" so as to "get away" with it. After all, we are talking about crime on a global scale, conscienceless criminals, and unlimited resources being put to work to keep the masses complacent. Hmmm... ya'll really ought to read "In Broad Day Light" by Harry M. Maclean (ISBN 0-440-20509-3) to get a microcosm of how the system works. It would also help everyone to read Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed. Without sufficient data, everyone is truly helpless against such a monster as psychopaths and Pathocrats.

There are so many examples in our history that anyone who availed themselves of this information would easily be able to see that there is NO "9-11 Truth Movement," that it is - and was from its inception - a counter-intellligence psy-op. That includes nearly EVERYONE involved and includes the releasing of data and clues that are both true and false

So, if you start out knowing, without a doubt, that a counter-intelligence operation is going to be planned and run parallel with the crime, then you start out looking at EVERYONE with suspicion - which is really the only proper approach.

Thorn and Lisa are among the very few who are really trying to do this as far as I can tell. I have learned, by hard experience, to do "due diligence" as far as is possible, in my interactions with anyone new. As a result of our work in psychopathy, our work and experience with online groups, Ark's 30 years as an educator, and my experience as a hypnotherapist, we have a pretty good idea of how to tell if a person is sincere or not.

In recent months, I have had an opportunity to interact with quite a number of the so-called "9-11 Experts" (as many of them present themselves to be) and everything I have written above was confirmed: nearly ALL of them are part of the cover-up; you can take that to the bank. There are, of course, sincere truth-seekers in the bunch, but for the most part, even those are rendered ineffective and impotent by clever management by "handlers" and agents provocateur, etc. I would say that Nimmo probably falls in this latter category. He is well-meaning and sincere, but he is way out of his depth. You could say that, for someone as paranoid as he is, he sure misses the big banana on this one.

The fact is, wherever there is a possibility of gaining prestige, or power, or a way to make money without really working, that is where you are going to find psychological deviants including psychopaths. So, even if there were NOT a planned, parallel psy-op in place, that factor alone would render the "9-11 Truth" crowd highly suspect. More than that, the psychopath - in his many variations - is the kind of individual who can give everyone the right impression; they can construct a facade for every purpose, they can look and sound like the real thing, but behind this mask of sanity is a liar, a deceiver and a manipulator.

In any milieu where they "move in", they carefully and manipulatively build up a power base and very soon, any movement is going exactly where THEY want it to go.

The ways and means that these kinds of things are accomplished are described in great detail in Political Ponerology. I offered free copies of Ponerology to almost everyone in the entire 9-11 Truth Movement. I mean FREE. No cost, not even for shipping. And it was carefully explained that this book would help them to understand how their organizations, their movement, could so easily be taken over by agents and vectored so that nothing positive would ever happen.

You want to know how many people asked for a copy?

Besides Victor and Lisa, there were only 2 - yes TWO. Out of something like 100 people or so.

Now, the funny thing about this is that, some months back, before Ponerology was actually published, while we were still getting it ready, I sent copies of the original MS to both Kurt Nimmo and John Kaminski. Nimmo wrote back to me about it:

I don't know what to tell you about the COINTELPRO angle inside the
truth movement. We know such things exist. And they have since I first
became active during the Vietnam War. In fact, I was a direct victim of such
agent provocateur behavior in 1970. Later, a woman I knew told me (she was
drunk) that she was contracted by the FBI to keep an eye on me. I don't know
why she would admit this, or if she was telling a lie. These sort of people
will always be around and there is really not much that can be done about
it. Others are simply crazy, I believe, and yet others put forward bizarre
theories that make all of us out to be nuts. Thankfully, we have the
internet and do not rely on face-to-face communication and organizations, so
easy to subvert....

I believe forums and face-to-face organizations contribute to the spread (like an infection) of
crazy ideas and pathology. I figure if I am sort of like a hermit or monk, I
can avoid the infection. Conversely, people can avoid my disease as well. I
realize none of this is conducive to making this a better society and
planet. I guess people can take what I offer - an often odd discourse, if
occasionally spot on - and leave the rest.
Kaminski was unable to finish the book. I later asked him about Controversy of Zion and he gave it high ratings, but then I realized that he hadn't read it either (or had only read bits and pieces.)

It has only been recently that I have begun to realize that it is only when one is working with groups - with people - directly, and over a long period of time, and with the intention of actually trying to do something positive, that the insights given in Ponerology actually take on their proper significance. I suspect that Kaminski, like Nimmo and so many others are just like "hermits or monks" who offer their own opinion now and again, which may or may not be "spot on" and do not really have any capacity to really care in a profound way about our reality, about humanity, and what is taking place on the planet as a result of 9-11. Certainly, if they did, they would get over themselves and try to figure out how to work WITH people in an effective way in order to actually accomplish something. And the first step to doing that is to learn how to weed out the deviant elements so that the objectives of any group can be achieved.

They are not interested in any real humanitarian objectives being achieved. Almost none of them are. They are just riding this bronco for as long as they can stay in the saddle, and having their 5 minutes of fame and making a few bux (most of them.) Meanwhile, they are narcissistically patting themselves on the back about what good people they are, what good writers they are, how much attention they can get, the idea of actually being effective - of DOing - be damned.

And that's just the well-meaning, but psychologically impotent ones.

The REAL "agents" are another story altogether, and they are masters of managing the well-meaning types. They go to special schools to learn these things. Everyone of the well-meaning types has a profile in some computer somewhere, and there are standard ways of manipulating them. Of that you may be sure. You don't think that the corporations that run the government spend all that money on psychologists and psychiatrists and detailed surveys of attitudes and so on to not USE that information, do you? And if anyone thinks that, alone, they can out-think them - with their unlimited resources and special knowledge of the psychology of the normal human (who they have more or less created anyway over the last 50 years via the education system and media control) - you had better think again.

It's really pitiful and pathetic. So few people in the so-called 9-11 movement really have a handle on what is going on; Lisa and Thorn are among them, and their grasp of it is increasing everyday, and Dave McGowan has to be counted among them also. Sorry, I have fingers left over on my hand...

Sure, there are more of them that are well-meaning - I think Prof. Steven Jones is one of them, Kurt Nimmo is one of them - and a couple others, but the vast majority of the 9-11 "Truth" folks are AGENTS OF DISINFORMATION.

You can take that to the bank.

Having said all of that, I think it was a bit doctrinaire to make the discussion a Jewish issue; it isn't. It's an issue of cointelpro and deviants in power whatever their religion, color or ethnicity.

We don't need to make things "black or white," that's counterproductive, but all the issues Lisa and Thorn brought up about Abrahamson's ideas are on the money.

Laura, I'm curious if you've had any correspondence with Fintane Dunne? I remember reading, and I think I even sent a url of an article to Jason, about him
slagging SOTT. He's pretty good at identifying the CO-INTEL aspect of things, yet everyone is CO-INTEL but him, or so it seems.

I'm curious if he's ever shown himself to be of any character while interacting with any of the SOTT folks?

What seems to be the case is that there are two basic approaches that can be taken:

On the one had, many researchers are reluctant to take a definite stand on any issue. This is understandable to a certain extent when we become aware of just how much disinfo there is out there. No one wants to stick their neck out and have it chopped off. People have reputations as a "realiable source" to uphold, so they tend to play it safe and assert only that which they know to be true and can prove and leave other topics "open".

Then there are those who, having seen all the lies and had intimations of the almost all-encompassing nature of the Cointelpro operation, take a more "gung ho" approach wade in with a big stick, but in this case they are forced, to a large extent, to smack almost everyone to be sure that they don't end up a victim of Cointelpro.

Both approaches are understandable, yet essentially motivated by fear, and to some extent personal interest. Those people who try to fight the good fight on their own are also liable to either of these approaches, after all, they are alone and vulnerable, a voice in the wilderness that can be easily discredited or snuffed out. A network of likeminded researchers on the other hand is not so easily dismissed or destroyed, and there is less of need to be either overly defensive or overly agressive when one can rely on others for back up and general support. The bottom line then, as I see it, is that networking works, and a LOT of effort is put into dividing, by way of sowing mistrust and infighting, those people who could possibly form a cohesive network.

I am not aware of anyone ever falling victim to a "divide and conquer" strategy by taking the time and effort to intelligently and consciously form an independent and self-suffcient network. In order to maintain the integrity of such a network it would need be "secret", as in not publicly announced, and comprise a relatively small number of "founding" people with new members (if any) being vetted by the existing members. Essentially, it is the model of the much-talked about "secret societies" that have allegedly been controlling the world since time immemorial.

Public and large scale "networks" like the 9/11 truth movement are for the birds in my opinion and will be quickly infiltrated, if not set up fro the beginning, by some form of government Cointelpro. Basically, the format of the 9/11 truth movement is flawed, not somethingt I would get involved in, and not how you go about forming an effective network of likeminded and sincere individuals.

Joe

Joe said:
Both approaches are understandable, yet essentially motivated by fear, and to some extent personal interest.

Joe
Point well made. It is also a barrier to association with regard to motivation despite the intent.

The other problem with things like a "911 Truth Movement" is that it is by definition single-issue. And that single issue recedes further and further into the past.

For example, while it would be nice to solve the Kennedy assassination, the PTB has no problem with people spending all their time investigating something so old. That frees them up to plan new outrages which will occupy people who only react and don't anticipate.

It's like starting a movement devoted only to getting the U.S. out of Iraq and not focussing on the next war. (I like that T-Shirt: "I'm already against the next war.")

Or, in the early seventies, so much activist energy was devoted to ending the U.S. involvement in Vietnam, that when the U.S. did pull out, the whole political opposition movement dissipated almost immediately. Then the Bush faction and the Neocons took over in earnest.

But the Signs of the Times, with a multifaceted approach, focussing on Pathocracy, is better poised to see around the corner AND properly investigate outrages that already took place, IMO.

Don

Joe said:
Public and large scale "networks" like the 9/11 truth movement are for the birds in my opinion and will be quickly infiltrated, if not set up fro the beginning, by some form of government Cointelpro. Basically, the format of the 9/11 truth movement is flawed, not somethingt I would get involved in, and not how you go about forming an effective network of likeminded and sincere individuals.

Joe

I was sickened to my stomach to hear what Lisa and Vic were saying.Personally I do believe the Israeli/Zionist involvement in 9/11 BUT that does NOT give one the greenlight to start a Jewry witchhunt.What I got from that show is ANYONE with a Jewish last name is COINTELPRO.They didn't say "Here is another disinfo artist on the loose" it was more to the tune of "What the hell was Stadtmiller thinking taking on someone with a Jewish last name!"Same old tricks the neocons pulled...Either you are with us,or your against us.But in L&V's case it's more like..Either you are with us,or you're a jew.Truly sad.I had high hopes for them regardless of their incessant condacension.
Pathocracy is of HUMAN nature.Not Jewish,German,American,etc.How hard is that to fathom??It isn't rocket surgery!
Also,if it were'nt for the UN and and ohter pathocratic governments such as the US,there would BE NO ISRAEL.It's basically the 52nd state of the US.So,in that regards when we point the finger towards Israel,we need look no further than our own backyard.The mathematical equation IMO is as follows:America=Israel=a truly diabolical pathocracy.WE created this mess.

"I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys',well after all ,it was YOU AND ME"

Danny said:
I was sickened to my stomach to hear what Lisa and Vic were saying.
Why did you have such an emotional reaction? Who has programmed you to respond so negatively to the word "Jew"? Isn't it amazing? I can go up to a person and ask them "Are you a Christian?", and they'll respond. Just imagine what would happen to me, and what I would be called, if I asked, "Are you a Jew?" Why is this so? Who does it shield from criticism and exposure?

Personally I do believe the Israeli/Zionist involvement in 9/11 BUT that does NOT give one the greenlight to start a Jewry witchhunt.
Danny, have you read Controversy of Zion yet? Witch hunts are an interesting topic. However, like everything else they have been intensively analyzed by Pathocrats for their own use. In the '40's and '50's, Communists had infiltrated the American government. Then McCarthy went on his 'witch hunt', and accused everyone of being a communist. The end result: few communist (i.e. violent revolutionaries working towards world Pathocracy) were investigated and exposed. Now, when anyone calls for investigation of a fifth column group, they are accused of "McCarthyism". But there IS a fifth colum group in world politics, which you have identified: Israeli/Zionist. But it just so happens that most of these Israelis and Zionists (it would appear) ARE Jewish. The fact that they are Jewish should NOT shield them from being exposed as psychopaths. Judaism, with its eternal victim-mentality is the perfect shield from exposure, because anyone exposing a Jewish Pathocrat is called an anti-semite, a jew-baiter, and thus the pathocrat reserves the right to 'defend' himself, and thus attack his exposer.

What I got from that show is ANYONE with a Jewish last name is COINTELPRO.They didn't say "Here is another disinfo artist on the loose" it was more to the tune of "What the hell was Stadtmiller thinking taking on someone with a Jewish last name!"
Listening to Wing TV's one broadcast, you might have perceived a "you're either with us or you're a Jew"perspective, but you are missing context. Victor also recently interviewed a Christopher Jon Bjerknes, also Jewish (albeit secular and 'assimilated'). It was not the fact that Abrahamson is Jewish that prompted Lisa and Victor's broadcast and article - it was that he was spewing disinformation. The statistics say that Jews control most of the mainstream media (the rest is owned by non-Jewish Zionists, it would seem). When a young newcomer to the 911 field gets a fairly mainstream show, parroting disinfo, and also happens to be Jewish, that's a lot of alarm bells, I think.

Same old tricks the neocons pulled...Either you are with us,or your against us.But in L&V's case it's more like..Either you are with us,or you're a jew.Truly sad.I had high hopes for them regardless of their incessant condacension.
But there IS a dichotomy here. You are either with us (humanity) or you are with the psychopaths. Psychopaths have just been using Judaism for 2500 years as a pathocracy-delivery vehicle.

Pathocracy is of HUMAN nature.Not Jewish,German,American,etc.How hard is that to fathom??It isn't rocket surgery!
No, it is not rocket surgery. But some humans are Jewish, and thus some psychopaths (and their agents) are Jewish. Should we ignore this because we have been programmed to think that even calling a person a Jew is anti-semitic?

Also,if it were'nt for the UN and and ohter pathocratic governments such as the US,there would BE NO ISRAEL.It's basically the 52nd state of the US.So,in that regards when we point the finger towards Israel,we need look no further than our own backyard.The mathematical equation IMO is as follows:America=Israel=a truly diabolical pathocracy.WE created this mess.

"I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys',well after all ,it was YOU AND ME"
In a sense I agree, but if we look back over the last hundred years we'll see that the reason we are responsible is that we have been manipulated. And the people who have manipulated us in many cases have been Jewish (e.g. Weizmann, Brandeis, Herzl, etc. up to Perle, Kristol, Zakheim, etc.). We just need to keep in mind, as you've pointed out, that the most important thing to remember is that they are first and foremost PSYCHOPATHS.

Back
Top Bottom