"La Onda, tomo II: Los hackers del alma", is available now!

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Dear all,

We are glad to inform you that, finally, Soul Hackers, Vol. II of The Wave is available in Spanish: http://es.pilulerouge.com/wave2/

If should also be available on Amazon in the next week or so, and later in kindle format.

Happy reading! :thup:

I sense the tremendous effort made to take forward the translation. So thanks, thanks, thanks to all translation team. :clap: ;D :clap:

Intuyo el enorme esfuerzo realizado para sacar adelante la traducción. Así que gracias, gracias, gracias a todo el equipo de traducción. :clap: ;D :clap:

Excelent can't wait for it! Congratulations to all the people who did a great Job translating this!!

:clap:

:dance:

Thanks to all the people involved in this work!! Great job!

:D

Although I have already read it in English, I think reading it in your mother tong is much better.

Thank you very much for your effort. :thup:

jhonny said:
Although I have already read it in English, I think reading it in your mother tong is much better.

indeed! when you read in your native language your brain will catch much more information even if you understand english perfectly!

irjO said:
jhonny said:

indeed! when you read in your native language your brain will catch much more information even if you understand english perfectly!

Además, los capítulos del libro de la Onda 2 son mucho más completos que los capítulos en español que se pueden conseguir gratuitamente en Internet.

Los capítulos del libro han sido actualizados, adecuándose a las últimas investigaciones de Laura, y están más contextualizados, con nuevos fragmentos que no aparecen en los capítulos de Internet... Y, sobre todo, la traducción es mucho más precisa y comprensible que la de Internet...

Estoy leyendo el libro y, sin duda, recomiendo a todos hacerse con uno.

Han hecho un gran trabajo!!!

In addition, the chapters of the "Wave 2" are much more complete than those chapters in Spanish that are available free in Internet.

The book's chapters have been updated, adapting to the latest research from Laura, and are more contextualized, with new fragments that do not appear in the chapters of Internet... And above all, the translation is much more accurate and comprehensible than the translation of Internet.

I'm reading the book and would definitely recommend everyone get one.

Translation team did a great job!!!

:clap: :thup: Thanks translation team, how hard work have you all done!!!! :hug2: thanks thanks !!!! :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom